• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  409
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/25/1961

19 hours ago, BeyondET said:

You make a valid point about the tree, something happened since the Lord placed it there though must of been for a good reason. I assume in the garden that was the only place evil had dominion on the tree though the Bible doesn’t say animals where not allowed to eat from it only man. since others where cast down to earth I wonder outside the domain of the garden was evil more prevalent.

Hi BeyondET,

First, the Lord God created all the angels. Like God himself, they are spirits who dwell in the heavens. One can't talk about the heavens, ignoring the presents and influence from all of their inhabitants.
In fact this is the Kingdom of God: the Lord God at the most highest place, accompanied by his angels.
The earth is in creation of the heavens, as a 'shade' from above, how it was in the beginning, how it is in present period, and how it will be. - Profets are able to see Gods timeline, sometimes writing about the future as if it were present tense. Eg.: "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6) -
By parabel the Bible tells in Ezek.28:14 how the angel Lucifer (parabel: king of Tyrus) once was on  the Mountain of God, 'till iniquity was found' in him. (v.15) For this angel wanting the seat of the Most High, (v.6) he developped iniquity and violence (v.16) and became anemy of God, he now is known as satan. Once he was with God and had 'knowledge' of good, than in evil against God.
So this angel was placed in heaven, like the tree in Eden, but then became evil. By his own actions this angel seperated himself from God and fell from his high position. This is the answer to the retoric question of the profet:
"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations." (Isaiah 14:12)

(There is more to say about it but for English is not my language it goes slowely with dictionary, but please as you have concrete questions I'll try to answer them.)

God bless you bro.

• Thumbs Up 1