• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.51
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I had an original copy and gave it away in the 70’s some time.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,104
  • Content Per Day:  9.70
  • Days Won:  149

6 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Anyone have thoughts on it.

I believe the WTC bombings was a move to upend a bunch of financial inner workings. At least, this was one of the motives. I believe there was a lot more to that event than meets the eye. The same way I don't think Princess Dianna died in an unsuspected accident or that Kennedy was assassinated by one nut job.

When it comes to the pandemic, I can't be totally sure it wasn't intentional or at the very least that it isn't being used to further a globalist agenda which seems to make the idea of a " Global Reset" more appealing.

I have always seen the devils work as many forks that will one day converge in ways that we could not have imagined. By themselves these forks might seem like simply bad ideas that will never mature. 

This convergence is bound to happen. Almost everything that happens has a deeper motive. These ideas have been in place in ancient cultures that have long gone or been rebuilt and renamed, enter Babylon and ancient Rome. This is why I see much of history as cyclical. Wash, rinse and repeat. It's a regurgitation of old failed ideas come back out of the closet once again. It's all man's attempts to do things without God. A one world cashless society reeks of the tower of Babel. Look at what WE will do. Look at US the mighty men who can do ANYTHING. 

Under the hood or call it a bonnet if in the UK, the inner workings are all assisted by evil influences. Evil men seeking evil powers that empower them to do evil things.

But rest assured God is in control. Our God, Yehsua, Yahweh. HE watches it all. The war has already been won. We are on the winning side. Even wars fought and won for good have a heavy price to pay and I think we will see that. In the future some Christians will be fooled or loose faith. Remember that old hymn VICTORY IN JESUS. That's what's inevitable going to happen. Victory in Jesus. It isn't a guess. It isn't a hunch. It's a sure thing.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Alive said:

Men with means, resources and motivation think they are able to manipulate to a greater extent. Practically speaking this is true. What they don’t know, is that their efforts are mediated by Almighty God. Pray for them.

What they also don't know is that may be being manipulated by the enemy - the source of all conspiracy on earth. I recommend Understanding the New Age: Preparations for Antichrist's One World Government by Roy Livesey. It's a sober, sensible analysis.

7 hours ago, etymology said:

Here is an unabridged uncensored and original 1966 publication courtesy of an academic establishment for free.

http://members.tranquility.net/~rwinkel/911/TragedyAndHope.pdf

So... it's not been suppressed by the powers that be? That's good. 

hmm. You can get it for the Kindle - $10.42 Don't know if it's abridge or censored. I'm looking at converting the PDF (which seems to be an embedded word document) in an E-book format.

Edited by NotAllThere
Added link

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

Find out about the Divine Council and the Deut 32 worldview. You will see that it has been going on since the dawn of man's history.

It is NOT the great reset but rather the GREAT REPEAT.

Over and over again it is repeated by the territorial entities and others of that evil ilk.

It is a comedy of huge proportions. To keep doing the same thing expecting a different outcome is a good definition of INSANITY. Which it is.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, NotAllThere said:

So... it's not been suppressed by the powers that be? That's good. 

hmm. You can get it for the Kindle - $10.42 Don't know if it's abridge or censored. I'm looking at converting the PDF (which seems to be an embedded word document) in an E-book format.

At the time of this original 1966 publication, due to its rigorous academic standard, it may well have been seen as problematic by a few people in positions of influence. The content today may be commensurate with a first year degree program as an introduction to Socio Economics or else Political Economics. As difficult as it may seem now, the content of this publication would be prescribed as naive in academic circles beyond a simple precept of introducing ideas, simply because things have moved so far on that no one would try to censor the content today. The Kindle edition is claimed to be a full unabridged publication. The link downloads as a 5.7mb PDF file and can be transported into any electronic format. 

Edited by etymology

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 hours ago, Starise said:

I believe the WTC bombings was a move to upend a bunch of financial inner workings.

'building 7 contained FBI offices and all the hard evidence for the Enron trial was destroyed when they blew it up.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.53
  • Days Won:  12

16 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

This is why I posted hoping someone with more knowledge about would enlighten us. What i understand is that global elites with agendas behind the seens are using the pandemis as a way to achieve their goals. The reset will be a different way to do the worlds financial  system. where the paint a false picture that it will make all happy  and no one will own anything personally 

Yes, that's part of it.

Another part of the intended New World Order, is that we'll rent everything.  Of course, that means that we have to rent it from other people - people who own what we are renting.  In other words, there will be an elite, ruling class and a subservient, ruled class, all in line with Marxist principles.

Big Brother is watching you!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.53
  • Days Won:  12

16 hours ago, Michael37 said:

I'm not sure who the "global elite" are exactly but in NZ the rallying cry is "diversity". Somehow Christianity is seen as a threat, as is any reminder of colonialism. To my thinking it's a case of be careful what you wish for. 

Diversity is a huge rallying cry in Britain as well.  It is being used to break down demarcation lines, so that people cannot see, or regard as unimportant, the differences between all kinds of things.

The most obvious example, from the 20th C., was feminism, in which man's role of leader and breadwinner was gradually undermined, in the name of "equality"; and the normal roles were being fudged. 

I remember one amusing advertisement for builders (when the law was changed, to make it illegal to advertise only for men), in which the building company added a small proviso at the end of the advert - "Must be willing to go topless.".  Needless to say, such attempts to circumvent the law were soon legislated against as well.

It's somewhat ironic that now feminism is feeling the heat from transgenderism.

May the Lord return soon!

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.51
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

One thing I know for certain and that is that the enemy cannot withstand the pounding he takes from the Church. Christ and His Church is triumphant!

This 'PLay' will unfold precisely as God wills.

"your will be done on earth as it is in heaven"

• Thumbs Up 2