IGNORED

Beyond Censorship....they're coming for YOU!

JoeCanada

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  1

23 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

LadyKay,

If 'big tech' can sensor the Presidents voice, his cabinet, and many other Republicans and Conservatives....

When you say...."THEY" are being censored because "THEY" incited a riot in response to this statement above, then the "THEY" would include President Trump.

There is zero evidence that Pres. Trump incited a riot......in fact the opposite is true and documented. He told the crowds to 'go home, quietly'.

Based on the test of incitement, from a criminal perspective, on it's own, its probably not incitement. Looking at larger context building over the last few months, its not a big step to see him fanning the flames.

From the info that I can gather from various alternative media sites is that 'antifa and blm' came in by busloads and they were the ones who incited riots and stormed the Capitol Bldg. 

I find it pretty hard to believe that BLM and Antifa actually went out and bought all those flags, including a confederate flag. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Everyone's side does stupid things. Many of the protesters that went in have been identified and are known as Trump supporters. Others have openly admitted their allegiance.

Perhaps you have some 'evidence' that shows otherwise. 

They silenced the President because they can't handle the truth. They will silence the Christians for the same reason.....they can't handle the truth!

Trump should probably been kicked off those platforms a long time ago. He got the long leash because he is the president.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

58 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

That is not what I said. I do not think that people who disagree with me hate me. 

But before I go I will ask. Why do you want me to use the ignore this topic button? Do you all dislike what I say so much that you don't even what to me to take part in the thread? I mean if that is so then I think I really need to know. Then I can decided what to do about this. 

Don't leave.....there are too few voices of Sanity left these days.....your voice is precious .....we can’t give ground to those who think that the Earth is flat and that Elvis shot Kennedy.....these people actually exists....what we see in here at times are their intellectual cousins —— they can NOT be allowed to win.....

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

7 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Don't leave.....there are too few voices of Sanity left these days.....your voice is precious .....we can’t give ground to those who think that the Earth is flat and that Elvis shot Kennedy.....these people actually exists....what we see in here at times are their intellectual cousins —— they can NOT be allowed to win.....

I think I am going to leve this thread. But not all of Worthy. I should have made that clear. I dont think I can help them in this thread. They just wont belive me. So what more can I say in this thread?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, teddyv said:

At the risk of a tu quoque, you do that for BLM protesters.

keep in mind that there is a huge difference in BLM members and BLM protestors....    When I speak negatively about BLM in almost all cases it is of BLM members.    I thought I had expressed that many times many months ago.   Maybe I should copy a disclaimer and post it each time I use the term BLM.  Gets pretty redundant after a while.

I might add that the same goes for Antifa, and several other international organizations.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

Biden has said he plans to prioritize passing a law against domestic terrorism.

Conservative Christians should pay close attention to this threat. Biden, like the SPLC, has long championed LGBT activism, and in 2018 at an LGBT activist group, he attacked people who have “tried to define family” in the U.S. as “the dregs of society.” At the CNN LGBT town hall in October 2019, Biden called for a kind of terror watchlist to monitor organizations that oppose same-sex marriage and transgender identity. Biden firmly supports the Equality Act, which would outlaw discrimination against LGBT people. While Americans do not support discrimination, laws like this have been weaponized to punish Christians for refusing to celebrate same-sex weddings.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-12-assault-on-conservative-thought-has-just-begun.html#

13 hours ago, LadyKay said:

They are being censor or kicked off because they incited a riot and stormed the US Capitol. They had members on their sites who set this up through social media outlets. That is why they are being kicked off. No one is kicking anyone off for say they love Jesus. Or quoting Bible verses. But yeah, if people start setting up riots and other acts of violence, then they are going to be kicked off.  

Those social media sites were YouTube and Facebook. Zero, that is a big goose egg, have been identified as users of the platform Parler. You know, that web platform that was de-platformed for allowing the incitement of the riot. Who owns YouTube? Google. Keep hiding your (not you personally) head in the sand to think that you will be safe because you are a liberal.

Guest kingdombrat
18 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Don't know if this is really the beginning of persecution at this time or not, but I feel it certainly does expose where the hearts of many are, and their deception, and at the very least a little taste of what is to come.

I have heard of the possibility of people obtaining and using servers to start their own social media platforms....not that I know anything about technology, but maybe that could happen...?  In my opinion, the main reason the tech giants are exploiting this situation is because Trump and his supporters are in favour of breaking up their big tech monopolies that presently exist.  Love of $$$ is the root of all evil.

It's a lulness, a calm before the storm feeling some are working through.   They are comparing real life to Prophecy.   It, what's taking place now, has many attributes to Prophecy.   But, it could be just a warning of what it will be like on a bigger scale in times to come.   People have their thinking cap's on.   What a Beautiful gift from God, a Reminder!

And we sure have witnessed a great [falling away] how they split from Trump.   Figuratively Speaking there...

Guest kingdombrat
2 minutes ago, Chicken coop2 said:

So much fear and terror.  How many times in the bible are we told not to be afraid.  Don't be terrified. Trust God.  God is in Control. 

Seems so many are not believing this. 

If this was literally the end of times shaping up, Believers in Christ, should be putting on their running shoes and be cranking out laps in the final stretch of the Race.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, kingdombrat said:

If this was literally the end of times shaping up, Believers in Christ, should be putting on their running shoes and be cranking out laps in the final stretch of the Race.

The dark clouds before the hurricane....

The swaying of trees before the tornado....

Small tremors before the earthquake....

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  1

21 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Small tremors before the earthquake....

That's actually unusual.