IGNORED

Are you personally prepared with the Gospel Armor for tribulation? If so, What scriptures got you there?

DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

" Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as He is, so are we in this world"(1Jn. 4:17).

Do we have that assurance or confidence in Christ right now?       

If we are doing our best to walk as He walked, ABSOLUTELY!!!!!  And if we are not, that is the beauty of repentance and the forgiveness of our sins.  What Christ accomplished on the Cross is truly a work I don't believe we are thankful enough for.  It is so easy to take for granted how EASY His work MADE IT FOR US.  

That is another thing (of many) about why the OLD Testament needs to be studied.  Until we can fully grasp WHAT is was like to have our sins forgiven under the law, it is impossible to appreciate that GIFT.  Our walk towards perfection/maturity has been given an huge boost because we do not have to perform the rituals that were once required to be washed clean, freeing us walk with Him and to spend time in His Word with the guidance of the Holy Spirit.  

I think before anyone considers being baptized that it should be required study only because of how much more we can appreciate what we are REALLY doing.   It used to be HARD and took a long time,  to get, be,  and stay,  free from sin.  I don't know how many times, when I was first truly trying to walk in His ways, I would only be able to go but a short time until I had sinned again.  Though it  was mostly in thought and not action, it was none the less sin.  To have to have offered  up a sacrifice every time I sinned, I first would have run out of animals, and many days I wouldn't have been able to get but a mile from the temple!   No wonder it was so hard for them!  Which of us today would have faired any better?

Knowing God only hears us when we are without sin, the INFINITE value of the Blood of Christ, Our Lamb sacrifice, is the greatest gift those of us in the flesh could ever receive.  We can walk boldly towards You, because of what You have accomplished.  Please direct all my way and keep me always in Your Truth and never let the spirit of pride blind me to YOUR WAYS.  Amen.     

I am looking forward to the day of Judgment having placed His commands as the leader and guide in my life.  It will be a day of rewards for those who truly love the Lord.  I look forward to having all of this flesh life in the past and to dwell with Him once again.  I miss Him all the time and though we are given the Holy Spirit for our time sojourning here in the flesh, we know, it's just not the same.  I can't hardly wait until the day when once again "all the sons of God and the morning stars sing and shout with joy" in the New Heaven and New Earth.  

3 minutes ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

I am rejoicing right along with you! 

You stated: "Until we can fully grasp WHAT is was like to have our sins forgiven under the law,"

I humbly wanted to share the fact that the law was never able to fully atone for our sins. Perhaps you mean that we would have to obey the law perfectly, and that principle we can never grasp!

What I meant by that was the 'rituals' that had to be performed.  

From what I have 'gathered' when conversing with others is a lack of study in the OT and so a shallow understanding of what all was once involved.  I have imagined having to take my best animal and having to slice open its neck to kill it (OMG), and confess all my sins to another man (OMG), and not being able to speak to God myself (OMG).  The whole thing probably 'kept' you from sinning more because you didn't want to have to do that RATHER than 'not wanting to' because you just simply love God so much that you want to walk in ways pleasing to Him.  It is hard to understand, in the beginning,  HOW MUCH BETTER LIFE JUST IS HIS WAY.  It is only after you have incorporated HIS way into your life and His way then becomes your way that the understanding of the RIGHTness of it all is known and understood and FELT.  They never got to get there I don't think, well, obviously Christ came for that reason also.  

AND I AGREE with you those ways could never fully atone.  WE ARE SO BLESSED by the work Christ did and without that knowledge given in the OT, those blessings are never fully appreciated as I feel they should be.   Gonna stop cause probably repeating myself.  

17 minutes ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

I am rejoicing right along with you! 

You stated: "Until we can fully grasp WHAT is was like to have our sins forgiven under the law,"

I humbly wanted to share the fact that the law was never able to fully atone for our sins. Perhaps you mean that we would have to obey the law perfectly, and that principle we can never grasp!

Though I don't believe THEY could have followed the law perfectly, I believe that with the Holy Spirit we can.  Think about it.  What part of the law do you find hard to follow?  The commandments are super easy, IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.  There are no more blood rituals.  We have a government we are told to follow.  Many of the rest have nothing to do with the lifestyle of today.  There is that 'linen' one I may have a problem with cause I don't understand materials.  I am going to have to go look them up before I make myself a liar now.  I'll get back with you.  What if I end up finding laws I am breaking with out knowing it?  Better late than never.  Ohhhh....

17 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Though I don't believe THEY could have followed the law perfectly, I believe that with the Holy Spirit we can.  Think about it.  What part of the law do you find hard to follow?  The commandments are super easy, IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.  There are no more blood rituals.  We have a government we are told to follow.  Many of the rest have nothing to do with the lifestyle of today.  There is that 'linen' one I may have a problem with cause I don't understand materials.  I am going to have to go look them up before I make myself a liar now.  I'll get back with you.  What if I end up finding laws I am breaking with out knowing it?  Better late than never.  Ohhhh....

I did and not so bad as I can't fix them.   

Haven't done this yet, I hope typing is ok.  
16.That every person shall write a scroll of the Torah for himself (Deut. 31:19)

Nor this, THIS COULD BE A BIG PROBLEM
18.To put fringes on the corners of clothing

Nor this
21.To affix the mezuzah to the door posts and gates of your house (Deut. 6:9)

Got to figure out this
23.To read the Shema [lit:The Hearing] in the morning and at night (Deut. 6:7)

32.Not to bear a grudge (Lev. 19:18)
separating yourself from one who proves to be a liar or a thief, is not bearing a grudge, so I think I am OK

THIS I WANT TO DO BUT since I will only get to do it once before I am kicked off of here, I am just being wiser than the serpent
36.To rebuke the sinner (Lev. 19:17)

Not judge in feast days covers these I hope 
129.Not to do work on the feast of Pentecost (Lev. 23:21) 130.To rest on Rosh Hashanah [i.e the feast of Trumpets] (Lev. 23:24)
133.To fast on Yom Kippur i.e the day of Atonement (Lev. 23:27)
138.Not to do work on the first day of the feast of Tabernacles. (Lev. 23:35) 139.To rest on the eighth day of the feast of Tabernacles (Lev.23:36)

Pretty sure I am not allowed by law to do this anymore and I don't
311.Not to refrain from putting a false prophet to death nor to be in fear of him (Deut. 18:22) (negative)

TRICKY
326.Not to give up hating the enticer to idolatry (Deut. 13:9)

Don't think I own anything wool after all
367.Not to wear garments made of wool and linen mixed together (Deut. 22:11)

Going to look this one up
561.That eight species of creeping things defile by contact (Lev.11:29-30)

I think I am in pretty good shape.  NOT that it hasn't taken YEARS to get here.  
Now I mostly repent for those mean thoughts that jump in every now and again, but even those are coming further apart and leaving much quicker. 

Me thinks 'The covid 19' life is,  in some ways,  very good for the soul.   

With the Blood of the Lamb, the Holy Spirit and the change in times.....Praise ye the LORD 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,106
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 1/26/2021 at 11:03 AM, DeighAnn said:

Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

The 10 days = COMPLETEION of the Church Age, it doesn't mean 10, thus after the Rapture the Church will not be here for the 70th week.

On 1/26/2021 at 11:03 AM, DeighAnn said:

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

He that endures to the END of ones life.

These few verses below get so misconstrued. Jesus tells us when the END IS, but do we listen, he informs his Disciples when THE END (70th week) is and informs THEM SPECIFICALLY what to expect during their lifespans. Yet many people wrongly see this as END TIMES, its not.

(THE 70 AD VERSES ARE A WARNING TO JESUS' DISCIPLES)

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars(70 AD Sacking of Jerusalem): see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the END IS NOT YET. (70 AD is not the End, do not come to Jerusalem at THIS TIME looking for me, the Pharisees fulfilled John 5:43 here by putting forth Political Saviors, but Jesus tells them this is NOT THE END)

(The Church Age BELOW)

Jesus below then explains to his disciples how they would all die for his names sake and INFORMS THEM that they must ENDURE UNTIL THE END [of ones life] in order to be SAVED, Judas lost out by not ENDURING to the end [of his life] via his Faith. Then Jesus explains what brings on the 70th week (END).

Matt. 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

(Birthing of the coming 70th week.....END)

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

(Jesus tells the Disciples their coming FATE will be as Martyrs for HIS NAMES SAKE, John would not die in like fashion)

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved .

(Jesus is telling the Disciples to accept their fate and ENDURE to the end [of their lives] for his names sake, do not be offended that in order to build the Church many will need to shed blood. Many will be offended and desert the Faith, but he that ENDURES to the end [of his life via THE FAITH] the same will be Saved.)

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

(NOTICE, in verse 6 Jesus warns the Disciples, the END IS NOT YET.....Then in verse 14 here he explains what brings on the END......And it is when the Gospel is preached unto the ENDS OF THE WHOE WORLD. Then in verse 15 we are shown the END TIME 70th week between verses 15-31)

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

51713664_10218267133408808_6287607082237558784_n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:
On 1/26/2021 at 10:03 AM, DeighAnn said:

Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

The 10 days = COMPLETEION of the Church Age, it doesn't mean 10, thus after the Rapture the Church will not be here for the 70th week.

A ZILLION BILLION CAZILLION WORDS WRITTEN BY MAN ON THE PRETRIBRAPTHEORY

NOT ONE WORD WRITTEN BY GOD

Completely IGNORING THE FACT THAT the church was  grafted in,

Completely INNORING THE FACT THAT we are told there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

NOT JUST SOME.

Completely INNORING THE FACT THAT we are told
And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?  Or despisest thou the riches of His goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?  But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

To them who BY PATIENT CONTINUANCE IN WELL DOING seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life  But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,  Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

For there is no respect of persons with God.

TO EVERY MAN THAT WORKETH GOOD
GLORY AND HONOR AND PEACE

BUT NOT A PRE TRIB RAPTURE

IGNORING ALL THE TRUTH WRITTEN BY ADDING OF AN ENTIRE EVENT NEVER WRITTEN, NOR SPOKEN OF IN GODS WORD BY ANYONE AT ANYTIME  

MAKING IT
FALSE TEACHINGS BY FALSE PROPHETS.  IT CONTRIDICTS IN EVERY WAY HOW GOD WORKS AND WHAT GOD SAYS

SOME OF THOSE BEING

shall so come in like manner as ye have seen Him go into heaven.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame,

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.  For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for My sake shall find it.

O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?  A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas.

THOSE WHO EXPECT TO STAY AREN'T LOOKING FOR A SIGN
   WHILE THOSE EXPECTING TO GO CLAIM TO BE A SIGN

By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
BUT NOT IN HOPE OF A PRE TRIB RAPTURE

And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;  And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
BUT NOT HOPE OF A PRE TRIB RAPTURE 

And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit which is given unto us.
THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GIVEN US, BUT NOT A PRE TRIB RAPTURE

For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.  For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
BUT NOT FOR A PRE TRIB RAPTURE

Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath THROUGH HIM. 
SO NOT BY A PRE TRIB RAPTURE

For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.
BUT NOT A PRE TRIB RAPTURE

Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.  For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:  That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.  

BUT NOT BY PRE TRIB RAPTURE

"When YE"'s and  "YE shalls" are written all over the end time passages and these are written to those READING IT, AND THOSE READING IT ARE THE CHURCH 

and what shall be the sign of Thy coming, and of the end of the world?

NOTICE WHAT will not be/is not mentioned anywhere, ever. 
A PRE TRIB RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH. 

Take heed that no man deceive you.
THAT WOULD BE RIGHT HERE ON EARTH

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours

see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
NOT HE THAT SHALL ENDURE TO 'RIGHT BEFORE THE TRIBULATION'

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

When ye therefore shall see the abomination 
THAT WOULD BE RIGHT HERE ON EARTH, AND WHO IS SEEING IT? 
YE, WE, US, THE READERS, THE SERVANTS, THE BELIEVERS, THE CHURCH, CHRISTIANS, THE FINAL GENERATION, THE SOLDIERS, THE SEALED...

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him,

NOT BY 'A' COMING, NOT BY  'ONE OF THE COMINGS' NOT BY 'A PRE TRIB COMING' 

That ye be not sOOn shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition

CHRIST IS NOT COMING UNTIL AFTER THE WORKINGS OF SATAN. 

REMEMBER,  WHEN "ye" SHALL SEE THE ABOMINATION..... 

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming...whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders

OR YOU CAN BELIEVE THE LIE THAT HIS COMING IS BEFORE SATANS, AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THAT LIE

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish;

WHY DO THEY PERISH ?

because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved

IT IS THE TRUTH
THAT WILL SAVE,
NOT A PRE TRIB RAPTURE THAT IS NEVER MENTIONED IN THE WORD OF GOD.  

CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THAT LIE

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

AND WHAT IS THAT PLEASURE?  PUTTING FORTH THE PRE TRIB RAP THEORY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

NOT BY A PRE TRIB RAPTURE

Whereunto He called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

NOT OBTAINING A SEAT FOR THE PRE TRIB RAPTURE

WHAT ARE WE TAUGHT, WHAT IS TRUTH, WHAT IS WRITTEN, WHAT SHALL WE DO?

Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

AND THAT IS WHY YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN A PRE TRIB RAPTURE BECAUSE WHEN YOU DO YOU ARE NOT HOLDING TRADITIONS THAT HAVE BEEN TAUGHT IN THE WORD OF GOD.  IF IT WERE TAUGHT, 'WHO' TAUGHT IT COULD BE FOUND.  BUT THERE IS NO 'WHO', THERE IS NO DOCTRINE, THERE IS ONLY EXAMPLE AFTER EXAMPLE WHERE IT IS GLARINGLY ABSENT.  IT IS ALWAYS ABSENT FROM ALL THE DOCTRINES TAUGHT.  IT IS SPOKEN AGAINST IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS.  

Now our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and gOOd hope through grace,

HOPE THROUGH GRACE, NOT PRE TRIB RAPTURE

Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every gOOd word and work.

NOT EVERY GOOD WORK UP UNTIL THE END TIME TRIBULATION

And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

But pray ye that your flight be not 

For then shall be great tribulation, 

Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
LOOK UP IN THE SKY A PRE TRIB RAPTURE BUT WHAT ARE WE TOLD TO BELIEVE WHEN CONFRONTED WITH THIS?????????

BELIEVE IT NOT.  AS IN DON'T BELIEVE IT.  NO MATTER HOW MANY WAYS OR WORDS OR SEEMINGLY HOLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE THEY PRESENT IT, OR HOW MANY TEACH IT, OR HOW EVER VEHEMENTLY THEY STAND BEHIND IT, OR HOW MUCH SENSE THEY TRY TO MAKE OF IT, OR HOW EVER IT COMES TO YOU, DO NOT BELIEVE IT.  IF ANYONE TELLS YOU THERE IS CHRIST BEFORE THE GREAT TRIBULATION, DON'T BELIEVE IT BECAUSE WHO THEY ARE TAKING YOU TO IS THE ANTI CHRIST WHO WILL LOOK JUST LIKE THE CHRIST, PERFORM WONDERS LIKE THE CHRIST, WILL SAY THINGS YOU THINK CHRIST WOULD SAY, DO THINGS YOU THINK CHRIST WOULD DO, ONLY PROBLEM IS IS WE HAVE BEEN WARNED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAINST IT.  

Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth
ONCE AGAIN WHO IS BEING TOLD????  THOSE READING THE BOOK, THOSE WHO ARE BELIEVERS IN GOD IN THE FLESH WALKING AMONG US, CHRISTIANS, THE CHURCH....

and they shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

ENDURE MEANS TO STAY BEHIND.  DON'T BE TAKEN, ENDURE TO THE END

But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known....he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
DON'T LET SATAN IN, DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY ANY MAN OR "THIS HOUSE" OF YOURS WILL BE BROKEN INTO, SO WATCH, DON'T COUNT ON FLYING AWAY

And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
THEY WENT TO BUY.  FOOLISH AND WISE VIRGINS HERE WHEN BUYING AND SELLING REQUIRE A MARK.  SOME WENT TO BUY OTHERS DID NOT NEED TO.  THEIR LAMPS HAD ENOUGH OIL TO KEEP IN THE LIGHT UNTIL THE BRIDEGROOM CAME.  AND THAT BRIDEGROOM CAME AT NIGHT.  AFTER TARRYING. THE NIGHT WAS UPON ALL THE VIRGINS.  NONE OF THE VIRGINS HAD BEEN TAKEN AWAY BEFORE THE NIGHT CAME UPON THEM.  THEY ALL WERE HERE.  ITS JUST THAT WHEN THE BRIDEGROOM ARRIVED SOME HAD GONE OUT AND THAT IS WHY THE DOOR WAS SHUT ON THEM.  HE NEVER KNEW THEM BECAUSE THEY NEVER KNEW HIM.  THEY SAID THEY DID BUT IF THEY HAD THEY TOOO WOULD HAVE HAD ENOUGH OIL.  

Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, EVEN SO THEM ALSO WHICH SLEEP in Jesus will God bring with Him.   WHICH SLEEP 

WHO IS IN HEAVEN WITH THE LORD???  WHO IS BEING BROUGHT BACK????  THE CHURCH???  NO, NOT THE CHURCH.  THE CHURCH IS NOT EVEN BEING MENTIONED.  THOSE WHO ARE COMING WITH CHRIST ARE COMING WITH HIM WHEN HE RETURNS AS LORD OF LORD AND KING OF KINGS FOR THE DAY OF VENGEANCE.  WHEN THE ELECT FROM THE FOUR WINDS AND ALL OF HEAVEN WILL BE GATHERED TOGETHER TO BEGIN THE LORDS DAY.  YOU WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN AND RETURN WITH CHRIST???  THEN YOU MUST DIE FIRST.  THAT IS THE ONLY WAY.  

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep
WE DON'T PREVENT THOSE WHO ARE SLEEP BECAUSE THEY ARE ALREADY GONE.
THEIR SILVER CORD HAS PARTED AND THEY THEIR WHOLE BEING HAS GONE TO BE WITH THE LORD.  RETURNED TO HIM WHO GAVE IT.  

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first
THE BRIGHTNESS OF THE LORD IS DESCENDING, THAT BRIGHTNESS OF THE LORD DESTROYING SATAN AND THE 'SPIRITUALLY DEAD'  WHO HAVE FOLLOWED HIM OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL,  DEAD AND DESTROYED BY THE RETURN OF CHRIST, WHOS COMING IS AFTER THE WORKINGS OF SATAN, SATAN TO BE BOUND FOR 1000 YEARS.  THOSE WHO HAVE FALLEN DEAD BY CHRISTS RETURN MUST RISE FROM THEIR DEAD FLESH WITH THEIR SPIRITUAL BODIES YET THEY REMAIN 'DEAD' SPIRITUALLY FOR THE ENTIRE 1000 YEARS.  WHY?  BECAUSE NOT UNTIL SATAN IS LOOSED WILL THEY HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE TO STAND, OVERCOME AND ENDURE TO THE END OF THAT TRIBULATION, PROVEN THEMSELVES FAITHFUL TO THE TRUTH.  ONLY THEN WILL THEY BE MADE 'ALIVE' OR IMMORTAL, READY FOR THE NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH.  

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
ONCE THE EVIL OF THE WORLD UNDER THE PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF, DESTROYED OR SUFFERED THEIR FIRST DEATH, ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE OVERCOME, ENDURED TO THE END, STOOD, WATCHED, NOT SUFFERED THEIR HOUSE TO BE BROKEN INTO, PUT ON THE GOSPEL ARMOR, WITHSTOOD THE FIERY DARTS OF SATAN, NOT WITH CHILD GIVING SUCK, NOT HAVE TAKEN THE MARK 
AKA THE 'ALIVE AND REMAINING' WILL BE CHANGED, AND TO BE EVER WITH THE LORD MEANS THEY RECEIVE THEIR IMMORTALITY AT THAT POINT, THE SECOND DEATH IN THE LAKE OF FIRE NOT TO BE A WORRY.  THEY WILL BE THOSE WHO WILL REIGN WITH CHRIST.  AS PRIESTS THEY WILL BE TEACHING TRUTH TO THOSE WHO DIDN'T GET, UNDERSTAND, WHATEVER SO THAT WHEN SATAN IS LOOSED AT THE END, THE TEACHING WILL HOPEFULLY BRING INTO REPENTANCE THOSE SPIRITUALLY DEAD SOULS SO THAT THEY MAY WITHSTAND SATAN AT THE END.  

Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
IF THERE WERE IN FACT A PRE TRIB RAP THERE WOULD BE NO NEED TO WATCH AND BE SOBER

For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
IN THE NIGHT, IN THE NIGHT, DARKNESS, MOONS, SATAN, EVIL
IF THERE WERE IN FACT A PRE TRIB RAP THERE WOULD BE NO NEED TO WARN OF THIS

But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
OF THE DAY, OF THE LORD, THOSE WHO ARE OF THE LORD PUT ON THE ARMOR OF GOD TO WITHSTAND IN THE NIGHT.  THEY GATHER THE OIL NEEDED TO STAY IN THE LIGHT THOUGH IT IS DARKNESS ALL AROUND THEM.

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
NOT WRATH, NOT PRE TRIB RAP, BUT TO OBTAIN SALVATION

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
NOTICE WHAT THE DEAD WON'T BE RAISED AS???  IMMORTAL.  THEY WILL BE IN THEIR SPIRITUAL BODIES, BUT THEY WILL REMAIN 'DEAD' AS IN SPIRITUALLY DEAD FOR THE 1000 YEARS.

AND WHAT ARE WE TOLD OF THOSE WHO ARE ALIVE AND REMAING AND CHANGED???  THEY ARE TO BE EVER WITH THE LORD, THAT MEANS IMMORTAL 

For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
DECAY CAN NOT INHERIT, SO THE DEAD MUST PUT ON INCORRUPTION

AND THE ALIVE AND "CHANGED INTO THEIR INCORRUPTIBLE BODIES"  RECEIVE THEIR IMMORTALLITY

So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption (THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD), and this mortal shall have put on immortality (THE ALIVE AND CHANGED), then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

Revelation 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
THERE IS NO TRIBULATION OR PERSECUTION OR AFFLICTION THAT IS SO BAD THAT DEATH DOESN'T TAKE CARE OF. 

THAT LEAVES ALL THE REST TO GET THROUGH THE TEST OF PEACE AND SAFETY THROUGH FLATTERIES AND DECEPTIONTHAT THAT ARE COMING

Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
THAT WOULD BE RIGHT HERE ON EARTH.  REPENT AND GODS WRATH DOESN'T FALL ON YOU AS YOU ARE A 'WE' AND NOT A 'THEY OR THEM' ON WHICH IT DOES.

Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
HOW LONG???  DOESN'T SAY END OF AN AGE OR DISPENSATION OR WHAT EVER IT SAYS THE END.  THE LORD WILL LET YOU KNOW IT IS THE END BECAUSE YOU WILL BE CHANGED.  IF YOU ARE NOT CHANGED IT IS NOT THE END. 

And He shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
EVEN AS HE RECEIVED, PICK UP YOUR CROSS, PREPARE FOR TRIBULATION AND ALL THE REST IF YOU TRULY LOVE THE LORD

Revelation 2:28 And I will give him the morning star.

Revelation 2:29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before My Father, and before His angels.  
NOT BEFORE HIS CHURCH BUT BEFORE HIS ANGELS
THAT WOULD BE BECAUSE THEY STAYED RIGHT HERE ON EARTH

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Revelation 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
KEPT FROM THE HOUR AKA GUIDED THROUGH IT.  ARMORED UP AGAINST IT.  
AND TOLD TO MAKE SURE NO MAN TAKES THY CROWN BECAUSE ALL THIS IS
THAT WOULD BE HAPPENING RIGHT HERE ON EARTH

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him My new name.
BECAUSE THEY WILL BE ON EARTH AND THAT WOULD BE RIGHT HERE ON EARTH THAT THAT IS TAKING PLACE

Revelation 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
THAT WOULD BE RIGHT HERE ON EARTH, AS THAT IS HOW CHRIST OVERCAME, THAT IS WHERE CHRIST OVERCAME, THIS IS WHERE WE WILL OVERCOME BY FOLLOWING HIS EXAMPLE

IF THERE IS ANY ONE REASON THERE CAN BE NO PRE TRIB RAP, THIS IS IT.
Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him shall He appear the second time without sin unto salvation. 

Acts 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, He was taken up; and a cloud received Him out of their sight.

Acts 1:10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
THAT WOULD BE RIGHT HERE ON EARTH, HE LEFT THE EARTH HE IS RETURNING TO THE EARTH

GOD IS THE SAME TODAY, YESTERDAY AND ALWAYS

TRIBULATION REFINES US, TESTS US, MAKES US USEFUL TO GOD.  DEATH OF THE FLESH AND TRIBULATION AND PERSECUTION AND ALL THE REST ARE PROMISES OF THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN TO CHRISTIAN

I PRAY NOT TO TAKE THEM OUT OF THE WORLD BUT....

John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

John 17:13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

John 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

John 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

CAN WE BE KEPT FROM EVIL AND REMAIN IN THE WORLD?  THINK THAT ANSWERS THAT.  

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,106
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

10 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

A ZILLION BILLION CAZILLION WORDS WRITTEN BY MAN ON THE PRETRIBRAPTHEORY

NOT ONE WORD WRITTEN BY GOD

Completely IGNORING THE FACT THAT the church was  grafted in,

Completely INNORING THE FACT THAT we are told there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Galatians 3 doesn't mean there is NO DIFFERENCE between the Jew and Greek, you totally misconstrue that chapter also, you guys learn what you think a chapter means, or get told by others what it means, and then that is what it means, even though it is not what it means.

All one has to do is read Gal. 3 and they will see Paul is basically telling the Galatians,  HEY, you don't have to be Jews and obey The LAWS of the Jews in order to be accepted by God, that is his whole point. 

Who has BEWITCHED YOU that you starting out in the Spirit, now live after the FLESH (Obeying Sabbaths Times, Laws etc. etc.) the Paul explains, its not THE LAW that makes one whole, it was THE PROMISE of the coming seed who was Jesus Christ that made Abraham whole. Then he says, THE LAW came 430 years AFTER the Promise !! So what is his whole point when he says, there is neither Greek nor Jews, neither MALE nor FEMALE ? 

Well, we know there are MALES and FEMALES don't we ? So, we know the reference to Greeks and Jews is also symbolic in nature, of course there are Jews and Greeks. What Paul is saying, it doesn't matter if you are MALE or FEMALE to God, nor does it matter if you are a Jew or a Greek, SO STOP TRYNG TO PLEASE God by keeping the Sabbath and trying to be like the Jews.............Instead you guys have it meaning that the Greeks and Jews are ALL ONE NOW, that is not what it means, but of course that is what you think it means.

Again....Copy and paste scriptures is not a conversation to me sister. I do not mind a back and forth, but I got a bible I can read already. 

God Bless.

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Galatians 3 doesn't mean there is NO DIFFERENCE between the Jew and Greek, you totally misconstrue that chapter also, you guys learn what you think a chapter means, or get told by others what it means, and then that is what it means, even though it is not what it means.

All one has to do is read Gal. 3 and they will see Paul is basically telling the Galatians,  HEY, you don't have to be Jews and obey The LAWS of the Jews in order to be accepted by God, that is his whole point. 

Who has BEWITCHED YOU that you starting out in the Spirit, now live after the FLESH (Obeying Sabbaths Times, Laws etc. etc.) the Paul explains, its not THE LAW that makes one whole, it was THE PROMISE of the coming seed who was Jesus Christ that made Abraham whole. Then he says, THE LAW came 430 years AFTER the Promise !! So what is his whole point when he says, there is neither Greek nor Jews, neither MALE nor FEMALE ? 

Well, we know there are MALES and FEMALES don't we ? So, we know the reference to Greeks and Jews is also symbolic in nature, of course there are Jews and Greeks. What Paul is saying, it doesn't matter if you are MALE or FEMALE to God, nor does it matter if you are a Jew or a Greek, SO STOP TRYNG TO PLEASE God by keeping the Sabbath and trying to be like the Jews.............Instead you guys have it meaning that the Greeks and Jews are ALL ONE NOW, that is not what it means, but of course that is what you think it means.

Again....Copy and paste scriptures is not a conversation to me sister. I do not mind a back and forth, but I got a bible I can read already. 

God Bless.

I don't know who "you guys" are.  Because YOU say I "totally misconstrue" does not make what YOU say TRUTH nor me misconstruing.   I notice ONCE AGAIN,  JUST LIKE EVERY SINGLE TIME, the same SCRIPTUREs never refuted are not refuted, just bypassed to keep "THE THEORY" going as truth, OVER GODS TRUTH.  

WHO TAUGHT THE PRE TRIB RAPTURE DOCTRINE IN THE WORD OF GOD?  ANSWER THAT SIMPLE QUESTION. 
YOU CAN SAY THEY KNEW IT OR PAUL KNEW IT, IF SO, THEN SHOW WHERE IN THE OLD TESTAMENT PAUL WOULD HAVE LEARNED IT.  

The only reason "that is not what it means" to THOSE WHO SUPPORT THE THEORY is because IT DOESN'T SUPPORT THE THEORY SO it can't mean what it says.  It must be explained by MEN OF GREAT WISDOM AND LEARNING, NOT AVAILABLE TO THE UNEDUCATED IN ALL THE LAWS OF LANGUAGE. 
BUT, I am sure I read something on how to take those explanations and I know who it is written to and WHO is to guide ME through it.  The day I take a MANS EXPLANATION over THE SPIRIT OF THE WORD,  well,  that day will never come, I would rather die first.  

Not only have I not been "BEWITCHED", I have not been DECEIVED BY ANY MAN who may tell me "lo there is CHRIST".  When someone tries to tell me 'lo there is CHRIST, up in the sky', I BELIEVE HIM NOT, and they tell me that will be, BEFORE "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation...",  I UNDERSTAND AND SEE THAT AS THE LIE GOD TELLS ME IT IS.  

WHEN YE THEREFORE SHALL SEE.  

YE, NEITHER JEW NOR GREEK AS WE ARE ALL MADE ONE IN CHRIST.  A NEW CREATURE.  NO DIVISION.  GENTILES HAVING BEEN GRAFTED INTO THE ROOT, NOT GIVEN A NEW ROOT OF THEIR VERY OWN.  
I DON'T HAVE TO BELIVE IT 'MEANS' ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT IS WRITTEN AS I HAVE NO THEORY TO BE SO PROUD TO FOLLOW that I can't see and hear GODS TRUTH.    

OH, that's right, that's for the 'JEWS ONLY'.  But since salvation was OFFERED to the gentiles TO BE GRAFTED IN, WE don't get to graft THEM OUT for the purpose of keeping 'the THEORY' as being Gods Truth.  

THE THEORY MUST DISREGARD, ADD TO, SUBTRACT FROM, CHANGE THE TIMES AND THE MEANINGS OF WORDS IN ORDER TO KEEP THE DECEPTION OF IT GOING.
IT  CAN NOT AND NEVER WILL BE ABLE TO FIND THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WHO FORETOLD US ALL THINGS EVER MENTIONING IT. 

PAUL SPEAKS EXPRESSIVELY AGAINST ANY GATHERING TO THE LORD UNTIL AFTER.  

DOES THAT STOP THE THEORY IN ANY WAY?  NOPE

CHRIST PRAYS TO GOD TO NOT TAKE US OUT OF THIS WORLD.  DOES THAT STOP THE THEORY IN ANY WAY?  NOPE.

IN THE MESSAGES TO THE CHURCHES  WE ARE TOLD WE WILL BE HERE.  DOES THAT STOP THE THEORY IN ANY WAY?  NOPE

THAT TRIBULATION PERFECTS US DOESN'T STOP THE THEORY EITHER.

THAT THERE IS NO MENTION OF IT IN THE OLD TESTAMENT DOESN'T STOP IT EITHER. 

AND THE THEORY THAT PROMOTES IT, HAS EVERY EXCUSE AND EXPLANATION IN THE WORLD AND TELLS ALL THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IT THAT THEY ARE WRONG IN THEIR UNDERSTANDING,

NEVER ABLE TO SEE THE DECEPTION THEY THEMSELVES HAVE FALLEN FOR AND SEEING WHAT NOT LOVING THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD WILL COST THEM AND SO CONTINUE ON DAY AFTER DAY.  

IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH I REBUKE THE THEORY OF PRE TRIB RAPTURE.  

LOOK, NO SCRIPTURE, BETTER?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1