• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,654
  • Content Per Day:  1.97
  • Days Won:  2

9 minutes ago, Starise said:

Those dabbling in the occult are in a very dangerous place indeed. The spirits lie and make these spirit guides look like a helpful thing.

Yes. This seems to be the case with her. how interesting. 

Because this related to what is happening what do you know of Raphael and Uriel/Ariel? I know Michael and Gabriel are archangels but who are the other two? I have heard they are archangels as well. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.46
  • Days Won:  12

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

Because this related to what is happening what do you know of Raphael and Uriel/Ariel? I know Michael and Gabriel are archangels but who are the other two? I have heard they are archangels as well. 

Demons can call themselves anything.  I've even heard of demons calling themselves "Jesus" before, to try to deceive people.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.68
  • Days Won:  226

Only Jesus has the words of life.

John 6:68

But Simon Peter answered Him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. Also we have come to believe and know that You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, appy said:

True that the world is full of charlatans, However, occultic practices are not fake. Seeking out, even in curiosity any form of the occult is forbidden in the bible. Scripture vehemently condemns all forms of the occult. The occult (witchcraft) is any practice that seeks spirituality, knowledge, or power apart from God. The bible teaches and commands us to stay away from any and ALL forms of witchcraft. We are not to learn anything occultic or even be curious about it.

Share the gospel with this person and share why you believe as you do about the gospel. It is wise to NOT spend a lot of time around such individuals. Do NOT let her beliefs in the occult influence you! Or fool you into thinking such things are safe. Steer clear of the subject on anything occultic. Our Godly lives are to be a shining example of Christ, and an influence to those around us to put their trust and faith in Jesus only.

Thank you.

I agree. Not likely I would be duped into following minor spirits given the true acts of power I have seen and experienced. I'm just concerned is all. She is going to need protection from the Spirit. I have some experience in this battle and the minor spirits don't let go easily and some people are forever duped. 

Your advice is sound and I fully agree even as I ready for this battle.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  280
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  13,179
  • Content Per Day:  9.52
  • Days Won:  149

On 3/7/2021 at 8:20 AM, Diaste said:

Angels are often brought up in both new age and occult teachings. While I have heard these names I know very little about them  or if they are considered to be on God's side or Satan's side. As others have said these entities can call themselves anything, represent themselves as anything. There are many people who attempted to contact good entities outside of the Lord's will and really felt as if they were good entities only later to find the good entities turned bad on them. In reality they were demons. What hooks many people is these entities know things common men aren't privy to. They lead you to believe they are helping you when all they are doing is constantly looking for ways to get you to take your eyes off of the Lord and use you.

Christians are in contact with God through Jesus. While it is true God sends angels to do His bidding at times and men have spoken with them, conversation in those cases was initiated by God through His heavenly angelic servants. Conferring or attempting to contact angels outside of God's will is like trying to fly an airplane blindfolded. We aren't supposed to be looking the good ones up, let alone the bad ones.

I can't stress enough how potentially dangerous this is. No Christian should be caught dabbling in it according to the Bible. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

On 3/7/2021 at 4:28 AM, clancy said:

I have always wanted to visit a clairvoyant, only to suss them out, would they pick up on the Holy Spirit that indwells me, .it never materialised into anything other than that, ..they don’t scare me ,why would they, when I have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit...I have His protection in all things.

I don't think Saul did much sussing...    but if you are lucky and/or in good standing with the Lord, the Holy Spirit would keep you safe.   Don't fear them, but don't interface with them either for they are not all scam artists...

13 hours ago, Starise said:

Angels are often brought up in both new age and occult teachings. While I have heard these names I know very little about them  or if they are considered to be on God's side or Satan's side. As others have said these entities can call themselves anything, represent themselves as anything. There are many people who attempted to contact good entities outside of the Lord's will and really felt as if they were good entities only later to find the good entities turned bad on them. In reality they were demons. What hooks many people is these entities know things common men aren't privy to. They lead you to believe they are helping you when all they are doing is constantly looking for ways to get you to take your eyes off of the Lord and use you.

Christians are in contact with God through Jesus. While it is true God sends angels to do His bidding at times and men have spoken with them, conversation in those cases was initiated by God through His heavenly angelic servants. Conferring or attempting to contact angels outside of God's will is like trying to fly an airplane blindfolded. We aren't supposed to be looking the good ones up, let alone the bad ones.

I can't stress enough how potentially dangerous this is. No Christian should be caught dabbling in it according to the Bible. 

Yes. This is when I became concerned; when these two were named as guardian angels. I'm convinced whatever is going on is just a lie being made to look real. The most worrisome part is she has willingly sought them out, placed herself in their control, that is a very bad place to be.  

• Well Said! 1
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,608
  • Content Per Day:  3.90
  • Days Won:  21

Greek orthodox ideas:

The seven archangels are the first angels to exist, the earliest reference to a system of seven archangels as a group, appears to be in Enoch I (the Book of Enoch), they are highly regarded in Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

The Eastern Orthodox Church and Eastern Catholic Churches of the Byzantine tradition, worship seven archangels and sometimes an eighth.

In the late 5th to 6th century, Pseudo Dionysius, (Christian theologian and philosopher), gives the seven archangels names:

Michael

Gabriel

Raphael

Uriel

Camael

Jophiel

Zadkiel

The earliest Christian mention of their names, is by Pope Saint Gregory I, who lists them as;
Gabriel, Michael, Raphael, Uriel (or Anael), Simiel, Oriphiel and Raguel.

Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and Uriel, are the four most important archangels, it is believed that these four archangels, reside at the four corners of The Great Throne of God.

Read with great care: https://greekerthanthegreeks.com/2016/11/good-versus-evil-eternal-conflict.html

There are lots of extra biblical texts mentioning these Holy Ones. The early second temple literature quotes in Tobit and 1st Enoch about these beings.

There is also a lot of Christian Middle earth nonsense (www) about these and others who are supposedly guardians. As previously stated, NEVER and I mean NEVER pray to angels or God's Holy Ones. If you need God's help and protection, pray to Yeshua/YHWH only.

If you have any icons, dream catchers or other things such as Tarot cards, BURN THEM. Ask you priest or minister to bless the place where you live and anoint it. NEVER NEVER NEVER mess with supernatural beings. 

• This is Worthy 1

On 3/9/2021 at 2:56 AM, Justin Adams said:

Greek orthodox ideas:

The seven archangels are the first angels to exist, the earliest reference to a system of seven archangels as a group, appears to be in Enoch I (the Book of Enoch), they are highly regarded in Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

The Eastern Orthodox Church and Eastern Catholic Churches of the Byzantine tradition, worship seven archangels and sometimes an eighth.

In the late 5th to 6th century, Pseudo Dionysius, (Christian theologian and philosopher), gives the seven archangels names:

Michael

Gabriel

Raphael

Uriel

Camael

Jophiel

Zadkiel

The earliest Christian mention of their names, is by Pope Saint Gregory I, who lists them as;
Gabriel, Michael, Raphael, Uriel (or Anael), Simiel, Oriphiel and Raguel.

Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and Uriel, are the four most important archangels, it is believed that these four archangels, reside at the four corners of The Great Throne of God.

Read with great care: https://greekerthanthegreeks.com/2016/11/good-versus-evil-eternal-conflict.html

There are lots of extra biblical texts mentioning these Holy Ones. The early second temple literature quotes in Tobit and 1st Enoch about these beings.

There is also a lot of Christian Middle earth nonsense (www) about these and others who are supposedly guardians. As previously stated, NEVER and I mean NEVER pray to angels or God's Holy Ones. If you need God's help and protection, pray to Yeshua/YHWH only.

If you have any icons, dream catchers or other things such as Tarot cards, BURN THEM. Ask you priest or minister to bless the place where you live and anoint it. NEVER NEVER NEVER mess with supernatural beings. 

I have seen similar thoughts on the existence of other mighty angels. It's obvious there are more than Michael and Gabriel. I'm also sure that whatever she saw wasn't sent from the Most High God.

And yes, Jackie needs the help and protection. I will be speaking as soon as directed. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,268
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 3/7/2021 at 2:48 AM, Diaste said:

I have a friend that practices what I can only call witchcraft.

I could be hyping this a bit but from what she describes it sound's like seances, tarot reading and some type of spiritual warfare.

I really don't know what to think. I know enough to stay away from that stuff myself. Don't need it anyway, our Father is the supreme power and there is no need to fear man or beast. 

She also describes being attacked in a spiritual way then later engaging in some spiritual battle to fight those people...casting spells on her...I think that's what happening from what she says.

What do all of you know about this and is there a good way to approach a conversation? 

Pray.. seek the Father in Jesus name. Ask Him what you should do and say. KNOW He hears you..KNOW He will answer. He'll show you in His word. Break the power in Jesus name. Greater is He that is in YOU then he thats in the world. You have the real true answer in you :) What she truly seeks is really Christ.. and what are the odds.. your around :)