IGNORED

Why did you join this Worthy Christian Forum?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,883
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

God awakened my heart in July 2016 to the fact that I was lost and he saved me, Glory to God! I was and am physically disabled, so I cannot attend local, in-person church. Worthy was the first online group that came up in a search, and after looking around I realized it was a good place to get involved. It's been a slow process to do so but I'm working on it.

I know what you mean about being a little overwhelmed by the big, heady discussions. Massive posts with tons of research that can go on for pages and pages. But that's a good thing for some people, so I'm glad they have a place for that.

• Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,412
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

I was going through a bad time and needed guidance and prayer. I ended up sticking around after and I'm glad I did.

• Thumbs Up 3

Guest clancy
9 hours ago, debrakay said:

I am still considered a "newbie" but have advanced to "junior member" and have only been here on Worthy for less than a month.  I found Worthy in a web search and started looking around and reading.  I found myself digging through the different forum threads that caught my attention.  I joined figuring I would at least read some of what others were posting and found that I wanted to add my 2 cents a few times.  I seem to check in here daily now!

What I have found while being on here is that there many people are far more intelligent than I.  Far more are versed in theology than I.  There are some who have placed some kind of dissertation or thesis in many, many threads and parts of the forum.  I am just a simple woman with a fairly simple vocabulary and long winded people who use BIG words does not impress me.  I move along and find something closer to my mind-skills to read and react to.  

This morning I went to the forum in the section called Upper Room.  There I found a forum called "Absolutely Positive!" This was a place for those who wanted to discuss "Uplifting and Encouraging" topics.  What I found were 145 pages for mostly NOT that.  Why am I telling you all of this?  I hope before any of us put a new thread in a part of Worthy Christian Forums we actually think about where we are posting that thread because some of us are actually seeking what the thread is offering.  I am now looking elsewhere in the forum for;

Absolutely Positive!

Uplifting and Encouraging Discussions!

Completely understand what you are saying here, I came here for fellowship and to learn scripture....

debrakay, I have simple faith...God given.

Edited by clancy

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

Fellowship and edification.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,181
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Why did you join this Worthy Christian Forum?

I'm not sure if you mean just this particular forum within Worthy or Worthy as  a whole.

If you mean this part of Worthy, I just select posts that I have not read and look through them all.

If you mean Worthy as a whole, I was sent here to help several people who were here and having problems with Demonic activity in their lives...   that would be back in 2003 or so.    I have found that a few people come by now and then asking questions and I can offer prayers and information.

Why I am still here would be a serious addiction (and God won't let me leave).  I enjoy talking with you folks....   even if we don't agree on everything.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,323
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  5

I joined to use social media in a way that God would approve of. When I was on other sites my mind was being filled with the ungodly content I would see daily.

@debrakay you are not alone in your thoughts. I feel the same.

Edited by Hopefully
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

Christian fellowship.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

22 hours ago, debrakay said:

I am still considered a "newbie" but have advanced to "junior member" and have only been here on Worthy for less than a month.  I found Worthy in a web search and started looking around and reading.  I found myself digging through the different forum threads that caught my attention.  I joined figuring I would at least read some of what others were posting and found that I wanted to add my 2 cents a few times.  I seem to check in here daily now!

What I have found while being on here is that there many people are far more intelligent than I.  Far more are versed in theology than I.  There are some who have placed some kind of dissertation or thesis in many, many threads and parts of the forum.  I am just a simple woman with a fairly simple vocabulary and long winded people who use BIG words does not impress me.  I move along and find something closer to my mind-skills to read and react to.  

This morning I went to the forum in the section called Upper Room.  There I found a forum called "Absolutely Positive!" This was a place for those who wanted to discuss "Uplifting and Encouraging" topics.  What I found were 145 pages for mostly NOT that.  Why am I telling you all of this?  I hope before any of us put a new thread in a part of Worthy Christian Forums we actually think about where we are posting that thread because some of us are actually seeking what the thread is offering.  I am now looking elsewhere in the forum for;

Absolutely Positive!

Uplifting and Encouraging Discussions!

Jesus had this positive message: Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand (Matt 4:17 RSV). (I think it means: You don’t have to wait for heaven. You can have it now. All you have to do is repent of your sin.)

You’d think he’d get a pat on the back for telling us that. Instead, he was crucified. We can be positive, but that doesn’t mean we are going to be welcomed.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  440
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

Nothing better to do...

Edited by CaptWalker
  • Haha 1