IGNORED

Luke 21:34 Do not let that Day catch you unaware 35. For as Snare it will.... ( what does this mean to you ?)

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

19 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I don't think that is a good understanding. While I disagree with you in general about the end times, the Noah reference is not appropriate.

Noah was left behind in the safety of the ark, while the world was taken.

26Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27They were eating and drinking and marrying and being given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.

34I tell you, in that night there will be two in one bed. One will be taken and the other left. 35There will be two women grinding together. One will be taken and the other left.”j 

Notice, that in the days of Noah, they were marrying and being given in marriage.

Question: Who it the "they" referred to? 

You had two groups of people Noah and his family in the ark, and everyone else, outside the ark. Since everyone in the ark was already married, we know that the "they" has to refer to the unbelievers outside the ark.

So, when Jesus continues talking about one taken, the other left, who is He talking about there?

The disciples ask about it.

“Where, Lord?”, they asked! In other words, where are they being taken to? What was Jesus reply?

He said to them, “Where the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.”

The taken, were not taken to safety, they were taken where the vultures gather, where corpses are, they are taken to their destruction, their death. That is how it will be, just like in the days of Noah. Some are taken to death, others are left in safety, preserved from God's judgement.

It strikes me that the people of God, would be better off not spending time looking in the Bible to find a pre0tribulation rapture that the Bible never speaks of, and instead, being like the Bereans searching the scriptures to see if things are so.

Be wary of doctrine that sound good, for

3 For the time will come when they will not tolerate sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance with their own desires, 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth and will turn aside to myths. 5 But as for you, use self-restraint in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

Maybe there is a pre-trib rapture, and it just is not mentioned in scripture, that is possible. However, the days of Noah verse, seems to be about something else.

Why wud Jesus send angels to gather the saints to the cloud if thats the 2nd coming, just to make a U-Turn in the sky to return them to the earth ?

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,774
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  0

As both Noah and Lot were those who were left; I then understand the verse about those who are left to be spiritual and not physical. When the Lord returns like a thief, He will then remove His Spirit from all the worldly inclined, while leaving His Spirit in all who are Spiritually inclined. Both groups of individuals are still physically on the Earth, but the Spiritually inclined who believe in spiritual values will be in spiritual heaven and in great light, whereas the carnally inclined throughout the whole world will be in great darkness (Isaiah 60:1-3).

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

On 3/21/2021 at 6:33 PM, R. Hartono said:

"Watch out! Don't let your hearts be dulled by carousing and drunkenness, and by the worries of this life. Don't let that day catch you unaware, like a trap. For that day will come upon everyone living on the earth. Keep alert at all times. And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:34-36.

What does this mean to you and why God warned us if it will trap us anyway ?

And He spoke a parable to them

Behold the fig tree and all the trees.  

When they sprout already looking (on them) for yourselves you know that already near the summer is. 

So also you, WHEN YOU SEE THESE THINGS COMING TO PASS know that near is the kingdom of God

Truly I say to you that no not will have passed away the generation this, until all (these things) shall have taken place

The heaven and the earth will pass away but the words of Me no not will pass away.  

Take heed now to yourselves lest ever be burdened of you the hearts with dissipation and drunkenness and cares of life

DON'T GO LETTING YOURSELF FALL INTO A LIFE OF SIN BECAUSE

and would come upon you suddenly the day that

as a snare it will come for upon all those sitting upon the face of all the earth

THAT DAY IS COMING AND WILL HAPPEN TO ALL WHO ARE ALIVE ON THE EARTH

Watch also at every season praying that you may have strength to escape these things all that are about to come to pass and TO STAND before the Son of Man

MAKE SURE YOU ESCAPE BECOMING ONE OF 'THEM' BY NOT WATCHING THE WAY YOU WALK UPON THIS EARTH BECAUSE JUDGMENT IS COMING TO US ALL AND YOU DON'T WANT THE WRATH OF GOD THAT FALLS UPON THEM FALLING UPON YOU.  

THE WORD 'ESCAPE' BEING MADE TO MEAN

'AN ENTIRE ASSEMBLY OF BELIEVERS TAKEN FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH ALL AT THE SAME TIME TO GO TO HEAVEN AND PARTY WHILE ON EARTH IS THE GREATEST TRIBULATION TO EVER BE SEEN' 

IS CALLED

ADDING TO THE WORD OF GOD. 

ESCAPE - TO FLEE AWAY  -   EVEN THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING ALIVE, REMAINING AND 'CHANGED' AFTER THE DEAD RISE

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

My personal feeling about not being caught by surprise is for us to live a life as though he will be here in about 2 minutes.   If you are prepared it really doesn't make any difference when he comes.

If someone asks you if you knew Jesus would be here tomorrow what would you do different.   If you say anything different then you are not prepared for his return.

3 hours ago, other one said:

My personal feeling about not being caught by surprise is for us to live a life as though he will be here in about 2 minutes.   If you are prepared it really doesn't make any difference when he comes.

If someone asks you if you knew Jesus would be here tomorrow what would you do different.   If you say anything different then you are not prepared for his return.

And the message is about to escape us from the coming horrors.

"And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these COMING HORRORS and stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:34-36.

Edited by R. Hartono

11 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

And He spoke a parable to them

Behold the fig tree and all the trees.  

When they sprout already looking (on them) for yourselves you know that already near the summer is. 

So also you, WHEN YOU SEE THESE THINGS COMING TO PASS know that near is the kingdom of God

Truly I say to you that no not will have passed away the generation this, until all (these things) shall have taken place

The heaven and the earth will pass away but the words of Me no not will pass away.  

Take heed now to yourselves lest ever be burdened of you the hearts with dissipation and drunkenness and cares of life

DON'T GO LETTING YOURSELF FALL INTO A LIFE OF SIN BECAUSE

and would come upon you suddenly the day that

as a snare it will come for upon all those sitting upon the face of all the earth

THAT DAY IS COMING AND WILL HAPPEN TO ALL WHO ARE ALIVE ON THE EARTH

Watch also at every season praying that you may have strength to escape these things all that are about to come to pass and TO STAND before the Son of Man

MAKE SURE YOU ESCAPE BECOMING ONE OF 'THEM' BY NOT WATCHING THE WAY YOU WALK UPON THIS EARTH BECAUSE JUDGMENT IS COMING TO US ALL AND YOU DON'T WANT THE WRATH OF GOD THAT FALLS UPON THEM FALLING UPON YOU.  

THE WORD 'ESCAPE' BEING MADE TO MEAN

'AN ENTIRE ASSEMBLY OF BELIEVERS TAKEN FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH ALL AT THE SAME TIME TO GO TO HEAVEN AND PARTY WHILE ON EARTH IS THE GREATEST TRIBULATION TO EVER BE SEEN' 

IS CALLED

ADDING TO THE WORD OF GOD. 

ESCAPE - TO FLEE AWAY  -   EVEN THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING ALIVE, REMAINING AND 'CHANGED' AFTER THE DEAD RISE

"And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these COMING HORRORS and stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:34-36.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

On 9/9/2021 at 7:40 PM, R. Hartono said:

Yes, but what it DOESN'T say is

'ESCAPE' MEANS

THE ENTIRE BODY OF CHRIST WILL BE TRANSFORMED AND TAKEN TO HEAVEN AND NOT TO HAVE ANY TRIBULATION So keep seeking to save your life at any moment...   

That is what won't/CAN'T BE produced. 

...and it's spelled whore, not horror. 

18 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

...and it's spelled whore, not horror. 

What whore u r wrong

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

On 8/25/2021 at 10:55 PM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I don't think that is a good understanding. While I disagree with you in general about the end times, the Noah reference is not appropriate.

Noah was left behind in the safety of the ark, while the world was taken.

26Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27They were eating and drinking and marrying and being given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.

Noah entered the ark and was shut in, 7 days before the flood, even as the Church will be in heaven before the 70th week of Daniel begins.

34I tell you, in that night there will be two in one bed. One will be taken and the other left. 35There will be two women grinding together. One will be taken and the other left.”j 

Notice, that in the days of Noah, they were marrying and being given in marriage.

Question: Who it the "they" referred to? 

You had two groups of people Noah and his family in the ark, and everyone else, outside the ark. Since everyone in the ark was already married, we know that the "they" has to refer to the unbelievers outside the ark.

So, when Jesus continues talking about one taken, the other left, who is He talking about there?

The disciples ask about it.

“Where, Lord?”, they asked! In other words, where are they being taken to? What was Jesus reply?

He said to them, “Where the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.”

The taken, were not taken to safety, they were taken where the vultures gather, where corpses are, they are taken to their destruction, their death. That is how it will be, just like in the days of Noah. Some are taken to death, others are left in safety, preserved from God's judgement.

The ones taken go to where Jesus is. 

It strikes me that the people of God, would be better off not spending time looking in the Bible to find a pre0tribulation rapture that the Bible never speaks of, and instead, being like the Bereans searching the scriptures to see if things are so.

The pretribulation rapture is found in many places in scripture. If Jesus tells us that He is coming IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBULATION why does He tell you He is coming when you think not? He pinpoints His coming, so how does He come when you are not expecting?

Matt 24 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Be wary of doctrine that sound good, for

3 For the time will come when they will not tolerate sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance with their own desires, 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth and will turn aside to myths. 5 But as for you, use self-restraint in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

I believe that you are taking this verse out of context. The sound doctrine that they will turn away from is that Jesus is the Christ, the son of the living God. 

2 Tim 4

7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Maybe there is a pre-trib rapture, and it just is not mentioned in scripture, that is possible. However, the days of Noah verse, seems to be about something else.

Yes, there is a pretrib rapture. We can see elders in heaven casting their crowns before the throne before the seals are opened. We can see the Church in heaven in Rev 5 before the seals are opened. The seals are opened during the 70th week of Daniel when God turns His attention to the people of Daniel.

• Well Said! 1

• 5 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

I will begin a new thread, and will continue with the topic as well as others. It has been a while. M.