IGNORED

Luke 21:34 Do not let that Day catch you unaware 35. For as Snare it will.... ( what does this mean to you ?)

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Marlene S said:

My understanding is that they were both waiting for the bridegroom; the foolish ones were not left behind, but they were not allowed to enter into the bridal Chamber.

The foolish ones lacked knowledge, they had no wisdom or understanding. They had no anointing.

Not everyone will enter into the Bridal Chamber. Remember that the door was shut and they came knocking and they were not allowed in; they did not have the anointing of the Groom.

He did not know them, because they did not know Him, yet they lived as if they did, not knowing that they were foolish and had no anointing. They believed the world that they were fine, but they did not know our LORD, personally.

They used the power of His name to perform their miracles, like casting out demons, even prophesying in His name, but He does not know them because they never sought to find Him, mainly because they were foolish, depending on their own religious abilities, which they derive from the power of the name of Christ Jesus; without ever knowing Him, while at the same time deceiving themselves because of their worldly deeds.

There was no snare, they were just foolish, lacking wisdom and understanding and were not allowed in. They were at the door knocking, but could not get in. Not the proper clothing necessary for the occasion.

Also, consider what is a SNARE. A trap laid in order to capture you, to seize you. Something you were not expecting and even though you know that there will be a snare, you do not understand that it is made ready for you, the believer.

Jesus said that many will fall-away,  Consider the words 'Fall-away'. False gods will come and deceive many, even the whole world.

What are most Christians waiting for today? Not for the appearing of Our LORD on the last day, but to be secretly raptured out of here before all the evil, really crazy stuff begins, right?

So here is my question to you: If our LORD told us to wait on HIM, and you believe that you will be raptured out before His appearing on the Last Day, who then do you think is doing the snaring? It certainly is NOT our LORD. The raptured will not be like Our LORD, as those who are alive and remain when Our LORD appears on the last day. These ones are TAKEN in a snare.

I have had two dream-visions of raptures, and it is only now as I write these words that the understanding has been completed.

There is knowledge of this here for us to find concerning this truth. It would not be a good thing for me to just drop all of what I have found concerning this all at once.

You have to pray about what I said, if you want to, but it is all about how we worship. Who we believe and worship as God and Father.

You have to have the proper thinking in these matters, because as Followers of Christ Jesus it is our minds that are being renewed. Our thoughts and heart's desire will take us to the places we desire to reach, and knowledge is key in these End Times.

There is a big difference in the way I worship as a Follower than the way most Christians do. My understanding is very different, I am also a seeker of knowledge in Truth and have found many things and had many spiritual experiences.

Our LORD has provided all the food we will ever need here, He has prepared a table right here for you personally with all the spiritual foods and drink you will ever need, and in the presence of the enemy... amazing, I really love Our LORD. He truly is Wonderful, Faithful and True.

Also consider that because we live in a world ruled by the Evil Ones, there is much control over the information we are allowed to possess as Christians. Think about it. If you live in the enemy camp, and you try to find info about how to escape, what would you do?

The enemy knows that once you find the info, you are gone from their prison. The enemy also knows that you know there is info and a way to escape, and they cannot really hide it from us forever, so what does the enemy do? They give us enough info to keep us occupied for a life-time, while they keep hidden some of the key pieces needed for us to understand more completely the info we possess.

They also ridicule the info they gave us as being superstitious and that believers are not right in the head. The world hates us and they hate the message of Christ. The snare is set for the believers and because of what they believe, they will fall into the trap.

My people are deceived and lost for lack of knowledge.

Peace to you, M.

The wise virgins are taken to the Feast of the Lamb, where do u think it takes place ? Not in this world but in heaven, read Revelation 19, n the bride is the great multitude of the raptured saints in Rev 7.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/18/2021 at 7:40 PM, R. Hartono said:

The wise virgins are taken to the Feast of the Lamb, where do u think it takes place ? Not in this world but in heaven, read Revelation 19, n the bride is the great multitude of the raptured saints in Rev 7.

This is actually my second try at this response. I wrote one yesterday and then, right as I was about to post, it disappeared.

This morning, I began again, but was interrupted and now have a strange head/neck-ache, which is strange because I never ever gets headaches. I do not ever remember even having one, but there is one now... but I digress... spiritual-warfare lives on.

This is very important to understand, and there is great responsibility on my part for the words I post here, so let us look at this carefully. Let us begin with some truths.

Firstly, we see things a bit differently, so please keep that in mind. I am aware of the beliefs of Christianity today, and I also know that I will have to answer for the words I write. My words are measured by Truth and I am responsible for what I post.

So let us begin with Rev. 7. The 144,000 are sealed before the Tribulation begins and those who are there who John saw were those who came out of great tribulation. They are the Christians who were killed by Anti-Christ and the Dragon, in those Last Days when they are in power here in the world, and there is great persecution against the Church.

They kept the testimony of Jesus and did not take the mark of the Beast, because they did not love their lives unto death. This is when the Saints receive their white robes of righteousness. He saw the completion of the reward for the Saints,which could also include those who are under the Altar of God, those who were beheaded. They will also be with the LORD and the LAMB at His appearing.

Concerning Rev. 19, As a Follower of Christ, this is the chapter that is most important to me, because this is when Our LORD appears to the world, on the Last Day, at the end of Revelation... those who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the air...

You also began with Luke 21:35 concerning the snare that will take many. This is not the same thing as the 10 Virgins, because the snare does not take the Virgins. We have to be clear about these things.

There is a clear understanding in my mind concerning the rapture of the Church and what happens to those who are taken and there will be many.

When our LORD appears on the last day, all of those who are alive in Him in the world, would have been refined by the fire that destroys the physical, and the remainder- the Elect- will be like Him, because they would be born of the Spirit and look like Him and all those who are with Him; and those who are not Caught-up, will be found to be naked and filthy and their shame will be exposed.

I will continue this in another post, because I do not want it to disappear.

Peace to you, M.

On 3/21/2021 at 9:33 PM, R. Hartono said:

"Watch out! Don't let your hearts be dulled by carousing and drunkenness, and by the worries of this life. Don't let that day catch you unaware, like a trap. For that day will come upon everyone living on the earth. Keep alert at all times. And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:34-36.

What does this mean to you and why God warned us if it will trap us anyway ?

Jesus is speaking here of those who are occupied with worldly things and not focused on the Blessed Hope.

Read and consider the words carefully. He also told us that the time would be just like it was in the days of Noah.

Who was taken and who was left behind? It would be better for those who are left behind, just like it was in the days of Noah.

Those who are taken will find themselves in great heaviness.

There are also those who are from the days of King Hoshea, the last king of Israel and Shalamazar, the king of Assyria, approx. 721 BC, the 10 lost tribes, who travelled to that faraway land, where no man had even been before; they or their descendants will appear here as well with the Beast from the sea. (that is an amazing account, as to who these ones are with a lamb in Jerusalem.) Israel will believe, for they await their Messiah... and be deceived.

The LORD had granted me so many gifts and blessings and visions. I have seen all the Beasts in their elements, even the one with the 144,000, as well as the 144,000 who will appear. There will also be some kind of structure/bride that will appear in the clouds as well. I know of what I speak. The LORD, GOD of LIGHT, The WORD of GOD, HE is my witness and Judge.

The ones who are sealed in Rev. 7 are not the same ones as those on Mt Sion with the lamb. The true 144,000 are in the world at that time being hunted and persecuted and imprisoned and killed, while the False ones are singing praises.

I also know that I should be careful as to how I write the words I am revealing.

The one who sees is the one who reveals....

Perhaps you can prove what I say as false, when I say that every ruler in the book of Revelation, from rev 8 to 18 are all of the deception. From the Lamb on Mt Sion with the 144,000, to the one who wages war against the armies of the world at the battle of Armageddon, even the 'son of Man' with the harvest. Along with the False Prophet who performs miracles.

Those ones are associated with other gods, including Sabaoth, who is the god of Forces, whom the Anti-Christ will worship... a god his fore-fathers never knew.

The church is taken... the sea of glass and fire.

The church remains under the Law, when you recognize Almighty God as Father.

They are not of our LORD and KING- Christ, the WORD of GOD. HE appears with the armies of Heaven to seize and imprison them all in the end, so please consider that truth.

... and we will labour to make them white. Will they listen to us or will they find themselves in great heaviness on that day- something they did not expect.

Please pray about these things. A lot to absorb and examine. Peace to you, M.

Edited by Marlene S

2 minutes ago, Marlene S said:

It would be better for those who are left behind, just like it was in the days of Noah.

Those who are taken will find themselves in great heavines

Noah was taken to safety as the world left behind perished.

The same destruction Will befall foolish virgins left behind with the world.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,234
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 3/21/2021 at 7:33 PM, R. Hartono said:

"Watch out! Don't let your hearts be dulled by carousing and drunkenness, and by the worries of this life. Don't let that day catch you unaware, like a trap. For that day will come upon everyone living on the earth. Keep alert at all times. And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:34-36.

What does this mean to you and why God warned us if it will trap us anyway ?

To me its about His return and also daily life so our focus should be on Him not the world. Take right now the past  1 1/2 its so easy to let our " hearts be weighed down and depressed ". 

• Thanks 1

On 6/22/2021 at 8:08 PM, R. Hartono said:

The same destruction Will befall foolish virgins left behind with the world.

Noah was protected from the wrath of the FLOOD that destroyed the first world. He was left behind because he was righteous in the sight of God, for it was Jesus who preached for 120 years as Noah. He was left behind and everyone else on earth was taken away.

This snare is not about the 10 Virgins. It is about all the peoples of the world, including the Church.

The snare comes from the enemy, not from our LORD. Show me one place in scripture where is says that our LORD Christ uses a snare to trap us. You will never find it, but you will find that the devil is the one who uses snares and traps to ensnare us and destroy and kill us.

Many will be deceived and the trap will be such that the world could not resist.

Peace to you, M.

56 minutes ago, Marlene S said:

Noah was protected from the wrath of the FLOOD that destroyed the first world. He was left behind because he was righteous in the sight of God, for it was Jesus who preached for 120 years as Noah. He was left behind and everyone else on earth was taken away.

This snare is not about the 10 Virgins. It is about all the peoples of the world, including the Church.

The snare comes from the enemy, not from our LORD. Show me one place in scripture where is says that our LORD Christ uses a snare to trap us. You will never find it, but you will find that the devil is the one who uses snares and traps to ensnare us and destroy and kill us.

Many will be deceived and the trap will be such that the world could not resist.

Peace to you, M.

The snare or the great tribulation where antichrist Will rule shall be allowed by God after the wise virgins are taken to the wedding of the Lamb but Foolish virgins Will be left behind.

The wise  virgins shall gather with the wise in the wedding of the Lamb in Rev 19.

The Foolish shall gather with the Foolish world left behind.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

Luke 21:34 Do not let that Day catch you unaware 35. For as Snare it will.... ( what does this mean to you ?)

Jesus will call us anytime. We need to be focused on Jesus and His plan for us, using this world only to know Him better and glorify His name.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 6/28/2021 at 9:38 PM, R. Hartono said:

The snare or the great tribulation where antichrist Will rule shall be allowed by God after the wise virgins are taken to the wedding of the Lamb but Foolish virgins Will be left behind.

The wise  virgins shall gather with the wise in the wedding of the Lamb in Rev 19.

The Foolish shall gather with the Foolish world left behind.

The snare will happen during great tribulation, however during those years there will be many anti-Christs, several ruling at the same time at different places throughout the world, but mostly in the Middle East.

It is so interesting this time that we are living in,where prophecy is being unsealed. As is it with every Christian who desires to know the truth, we are all in a trying time, because the deception is afoot, and all will be deceived, except the Elect, if it is possible.

Even though for the past forty or so years I have been having visions, many of them, I have never really prayed for the spirit of prophecy to dwell with me. I pray always for spiritual wisdom and understanding, because I know that if I do not ask for it in prayer, I do not have it, and I desperately need those two gifts.

Recently I have prayed about the spirit of prophecy and the gift and what is interesting is that I got a new perspective on how to look at prophecy.

When you focus on one thing in prophecy and seek for the knowledge and interpretation, it is easier to decipher.

The Church has been my focus lately, and there really is enough knowledge available to see what happens to the Church. Seeing the prophecy in a new light as a single thing allows you to see the entire prophecy unsealed.

The Church is taken by Almighty God in the Harvest at the end of the Great Tribulation. This means the the Wrath of God is poured out over forty-five days, which are the last days of the world according to Daniel Chapter 12:11-12. 

REV 4. The Throne in Heaven where Almighty God is praised by the 24 Elders and four beasts. With so many Anti-Christs on the way, we have to identify the ones involved. Almighty God is identify with a Throne that is surrounded by a rainbow, and most importantly, The Throne is situated in a 'sea of glass'.

REV 5. No one in Heaven or on Earth, or the sea or under the Earth qualified to open the Book. The LAMB is in Heaven, remember that. HE is in Heaven and HE only qualifies. Who are the ones there with Him, who cannot open the BOOK. Think about that.

REV 15. Concerning the Church- the Gentiles, the Harvest is the taking of the Church and the Church is taken to Heaven where they stand on the 'sea of glass', except this time it is burning with fire.

The Church is outside the temple as per the prophecy of REV. 11, where John is told to not measure the courtyard outside the Temple that is left for the Gentiles to tread under foot forty-two months. This is the Church.

Also inside the Temple at the time the Church is standing out in the courtyard on the sea of glass burning with fire, inside the Temple under the golden Altar those who are slain for the word of God or the testimony of Jesus are located. The LAMB is with them because they did ask our LORD when they would get justice, and He answered them.

There is a purification that will happen with the Church. Unless you are cleaned and white when the Harvest happens, you will need to be purified and made white. At the end of the tribulation, when our LORD CHRIST appears and all the Elect have been taken up from the Earth by the Angels of the four winds... the remainder of the 144,000, those who are alive and remain, the Church will be judged at that time when our LORD returns. MATTHEW 24: 30-31.

Being taken to the sea of glass burning with fire is not a good thing. However after the Age is completed, the Church, after the purification will be a part of the Kingdom. I think this is where the sheep and goats are separated.

Also keep in mind that the Heavens are also destroyed when our LORD appears. There are also various groups of people in different places in REV. which need to be understood.

I will add more later...

Peace to all in Christ our LORD. M.

Edited by Marlene S
update

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 6/22/2021 at 5:08 PM, R. Hartono said:

I don't think that is a good understanding. While I disagree with you in general about the end times, the Noah reference is not appropriate.

Noah was left behind in the safety of the ark, while the world was taken.

26Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27They were eating and drinking and marrying and being given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.

34I tell you, in that night there will be two in one bed. One will be taken and the other left. 35There will be two women grinding together. One will be taken and the other left.”j 

Notice, that in the days of Noah, they were marrying and being given in marriage.

Question: Who it the "they" referred to? 

You had two groups of people Noah and his family in the ark, and everyone else, outside the ark. Since everyone in the ark was already married, we know that the "they" has to refer to the unbelievers outside the ark.

So, when Jesus continues talking about one taken, the other left, who is He talking about there?

The disciples ask about it.

“Where, Lord?”, they asked! In other words, where are they being taken to? What was Jesus reply?

He said to them, “Where the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.”

The taken, were not taken to safety, they were taken where the vultures gather, where corpses are, they are taken to their destruction, their death. That is how it will be, just like in the days of Noah. Some are taken to death, others are left in safety, preserved from God's judgement.

It strikes me that the people of God, would be better off not spending time looking in the Bible to find a pre0tribulation rapture that the Bible never speaks of, and instead, being like the Bereans searching the scriptures to see if things are so.

Be wary of doctrine that sound good, for

3 For the time will come when they will not tolerate sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance with their own desires, 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth and will turn aside to myths. 5 But as for you, use self-restraint in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

Maybe there is a pre-trib rapture, and it just is not mentioned in scripture, that is possible. However, the days of Noah verse, seems to be about something else.