IGNORED

They keep saying benefits of vaccine outweigh risks despites of many deaths.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  898
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, Sparks said:

Your article mentions the reason for not testing on animals was because using mRNA vaccines on animals triggers dangerous inflammation, which is not the same claim.  They call this a straw man argument.

With respect brother..  I think you might be mistaken..

The article is talking about some of the misinformation online regarding the vaccine trials.

One example given of misinformation.. is a post /tweet that had apparently suggested that animal trials were not conducted because of possible dangerous side effects.  This is an example given of misinformation..

The article explains that animal trial were actually conducted..  but just that they were conducted simultaneously with human trials (Phase 1 trials).. rather than before human trials (which would normally be the case instead).... And that the reason this had been done was because of the urgent need for a vaccine..

11 hours ago, Sparks said:

As for the White Paper at NIH, it was about making a vaccine for apes.  Sort of says that in the title.

Again brother.. with respect.. I disagree..

The purpose of the study mentioned in the journal article.. was not to make a vaccine for animals....  The purpose of the study was basically to study the reaction / effect of the vaccine on animals.. specifically primates.. because it might potentially affect humans the same way etc..

The vaccine was being tested on the primates..

At least that is my understanding?

Thanks.

Edited by just_abc

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, just_abc said:

With respect brother..  I think you might be mistaken.

Not a chance.

All you have to do is go back in time and look at the articles written when the first human testing was being done.

"A clinical trial for an experimental coronavirus vaccine has begun recruiting participants in Seattle, but researchers did not first show that the vaccine triggered an immune response in animals, as is normally required." -- Stat News

Even if they had tested on an animal or two, what would the point be in testing on humans, and say a mouse, starting both at the very same time? 

The whole point of animal testing is used to keep humans safe.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,166
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

14 hours ago, David1701 said:

Fools find no pleasure in understanding  but delight in airing their own opinions. Proverbs 18:2

Stooping to use the Bible as a weapon in a conversation is really tacky. So does expressing that make me a fool also???

• Well Said! 1

16 hours ago, Sparks said:

I think you mean to say Corona, not Covid.  It's certainly the case that the two are related, and when you 'test positive' for Covid, it could be for any Corona virus including the common cold.

I doubt the vaccine will stop those, as I don't think the 'vaccines' were designed to actually stop anything.

yes, I did mean to say Corona.  But I have not found any reputable source for saying that any Corona Virus test will show results of Covid 19.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,225
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Now what am I to do with all the buffalo pics :o 1996312362_compOOoldowlwithbunnyears155.jpg.8193b4a7c11a715660d7f1f5aa725c9a.jpg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.54
  • Days Won:  12

2 hours ago, other one said:

Stooping to use the Bible as a weapon in a conversation is really tacky. So does expressing that make me a fool also???

I was merely reminding the other poster of her own signature verse, which I copied and pasted, and which was entirely applicable to the situation.

Rather than your knee-jerk reaction, why don't you look at the posts and think about what was posted?  Is it really true that the so-called "main stream" is more trustworthy than technical scientific papers, which don't reach the "main stream" media, because hardly anyone will understand them and because they don't support the simplistic, populist view (that the vaccines are safe, tested properly, and won't cause many medium to long-term problems)?

Edited by David1701

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

3 hours ago, other one said:

yes, I did mean to say Corona.  But I have not found any reputable source for saying that any Corona Virus test will show results of Covid 19.

Only the CDC's own site says it.  And that's just the antibody test.  :emot-nod:

Let's say you have a raging case of Covid 19, but you have no symptoms and your body has not actually built up enough antibodies yet.  The test won't detect your infection.  You will show up as false-negative for Covid 19.  Board your plane, and literally infect everyone. 

Or, let's say you test positive but you don't have Covid 19:  it could really be any of the Corona family including the common cold, or it could have been you HAD Covid 19, but no longer do.  Now you spend weeks isolating yourself, for nothing. 

I gave the example of finding mouse droppings in your cellar months ago:  do you have a mouse infestation, or DID you have a mouse infestation, but no longer do?  Hard to tell from just the droppings.

The RT-PCR is the real fake.  Run enough cycles, and they will claim you have Covid 19 (about 40).  Run less cycles (about 29) and they will claim you don't have it.   It's not even a tool that is supposed to be used to diagnose patients, but they do it anyway.

The antigen test has to be read at exactly the right time, in seconds, or it will show a false positive.  It's also susceptible to mishandling, improper storage, and even processing too many tests at the same time, can affect the results.

You cannot really rely on any of them, it seems.  :sherlock:

1 hour ago, David1701 said:

I was merely reminding the other poster of her own signature verse, which I copied and pasted, and which was entirely applicable to the situation.

Rather than your knee-jerk reaction, why don't you look at the posts and think about what was posted?  Is it really true that the so-called "main stream" is more trustworthy than technical scientific papers, which don't reach the "main stream" media, because hardly anyone will understand them and because they don't support the simplistic, populist view (that the vaccines are safe, tested properly, and won't cause many medium to long-term problems)?

and you are both misusing scripture...   and it wasn't knee jerk, I've been doing it since 2003 when I see it, and I'll do it again if I see you or anyone misusing the Bible.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, other one said:

and you are both misusing scripture...   and it wasn't knee jerk, I've been doing it since 2003 when I see it, and I'll do it again if I see you or anyone misusing the Bible.

Thank you good sir.  But in my defense. I am not directing Proverbs 18:2 at anyone. It is simply being used  as  my signature and is not meant to be part of whatever it is I am posting about. So.....I don't think this is a misuse of scripture on my part. As it is not being used as part of my post.  I do hope this clears everything up for everyone. Now I will let you all get back to arguing over the Covid-19 shot. :off-topic:

Edited by LadyKay

15 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Thank you good sir.  But in my defense. I am not directing Proverbs 18:2 at anyone. It is simply being used  as  my signature and is not meant to be part of whatever it is I am posting about. So.....I don't think this is a misuse of scripture on my part. As it is not being used as part of my post.  I do hope this clears everything up for everyone. Now I will let you all get back to arguing over the Covid-19 shot. :off-topic:

with your reputation of posting here, I would disagree.