IGNORED

GODS WARNING

Guest clancy

What I don’t understand is, if God has testified to your spirit that you are his child, you can never doubt that, so how people doubt that God is who he says he is,is beyond me...I have never ever doubted that the Holy Spirit indwells me, simply because he testified that to my spirit.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, electlady said:

I believe it is a salvation issue, missmuffet.

There are many on Worthy who are baby Christians. That is why we need to post what is the literal truthful Word of God. Otherwise we are allowing these people to believe false doctrine. That is what God doesn't like. 

14 minutes ago, electlady said:

@missmuffet Why do you think Jesus says, “Take heed that no one deceives you.”  Believing false doctrine most certainly can affect salvation.

Mark 13:5-6

5 And Jesus, answering them, began to say: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 6 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and will deceive many.

Matthew 24:4-5

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.

Luke 21:8

8 And He said: “Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.’  Therefore do not go after them.

—electlady 

It is not the person who is deceived by false doctrine it is the person who is posting false doctrine. 

1 minute ago, electlady said:

Yes, the Word of God is Truth. :)

But it has to be the correct, literal Word of God that is being posted. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Honest question.. read all the posts.. whats Gods warning again? 

Doctrine.. one time OT man told to go dip 7 times you will be healed. Doctrine.. want to be healed go dip 7 times in the river. Lol

I did like what one said.. Baby Christians/week in the faith so forth. I forget about them. Gonna stop.. I really lol don't know what this thread is about. Lots of good posts though

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,267
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/5/2021 at 3:34 PM, Whyme said:
On 5/5/2021 at 11:27 AM, Riverwalker said:

God's truth, and there is only one.

Sure we don't know it all, but we have a slice of the pie (understanding) and when we come together, we make a whole pie!

A divided pie.

A divided pie? (A WHOLE PIE, of many parts! :)

"Yes, there are many parts, but only one body"...1 Corinthians 12:20

"If one part suffers, every part suffers with it;
if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it"...
1 Corinthians 12:26

"Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it"..1 Cor 12:27

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Sower said:

A divided pie? (A WHOLE PIE, of many parts! :)

"Yes, there are many parts, but only one body"...1 Corinthians 12:20

"If one part suffers, every part suffers with it;
if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it"...
1 Corinthians 12:26

"Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it"..1 Cor 12:27

A pie neatly fit together ;)

Ephesians 2:19 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, 20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, 21 in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, 22 in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,056
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

OBEDIENCE ???

EZEKIEL 33:7  so thou o son of man I have set thee a watchman unto the house of israel  therefore thou shalt hear the ---word at  MY  mouth --- and warn them from  ME

PSALM 105:19  until the time that his word came  ---  the word of  THE  LORD  tried him

PSALM 92:13  those that be planted in the house of  THE  LORD  shall flourish in the courts of our  GOD

ZECHARIAH 3:7  thus saith  THE  LORD  of hosts  --if-- any will walk in  MY  ways and --if-- thou will keep  MY  charge then thou shalt judge  MY  house and shalt also keep  MY  courts and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by 

ACTS 3:22  for moses truly said unto the fathers a prophet shall  THE  LORD  your  GOD  raise up unto you of your brethren like unto me  HIM  shall you hear in  --all things-- whatsoever  HE  shall say unto you 

--3:23-- and it shall come to pass that ---every soul--- which will not hear that prophet --- shall be destroyed from among the people 

1 CORINTHIANS 1:10  now I beseech you brethren by the name of our  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST  that you all  ---speak  the  same  thing---  and that there be --no divisions-- among you -- but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgement 

JOHN 12:48  he that rejecteth  ME  and receiveth not  MY  words hath one that judgeth him the word that I have --spoken-- the same shall judge him in the last day 

--12:49-- for I have not --spoken-- of myself but  THE  FATHER  which sent  ME  HE  gave  ME  a commandment what I should say and what I should speak 

--12:50-- and I know that  HIS  commandment is life everlasting whatsoever I speak therefore even as  THE  FATHER  said unto  ME  so I speak 

PROVERBS 8:8  all the words of  MY  mouth are in righteousness there is nothing froward or perverse in them 

1 JOHN 1:10  --if-- we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins --- and to cleanse us from --all unrighteousness--

ROMANS 1:18  for the wrath of  GOD  is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who hold the truth in unrighteousness 

ROMANS 1:28  and even as they did not like to retain  GOD  in their knowledge  GOD  --gave them over-- to a reprobate mind to do those things which are not convenient

--1:32-- who knowing the judgement of  GOD  that they which commit such things are worthy of death not only do the same ---but have pleasure in them that do them---

piece of pie???

MARK 3:33  and  HE  answered them saying  ---who is  MY  mother or  MY  brethren

--3:34--  and  HE  looked round about on them which sat about  HIM  and said behold  MY  mother and  MY  brethren

--3:35-- for whosoever shall do the will of  GOD  the same is  MY  brother and  MY  sister and mother

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST 

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

On 5/5/2021 at 10:41 AM, Arrabon said:

@steve morrow

This is why I'm not here much right now. Too many outspoken here, or on any forum with liberal views, or just plain messed up views.

As time passes, God's word and their meanings are continually being twisted to validate man's doctrines.

Now, WOKE-ISM and The EMERGENT CHURCH are the 2 latest "liberal" avenues for all that. 

On 5/5/2021 at 10:41 AM, Arrabon said:

@steve morrow

This is why I'm not here much right now. Too many outspoken here, or on any forum with liberal views, or just plain messed up views.

As time passes, God's word and their meanings are continually being twisted to validate man's doctrines.

Now, WOKE-ISM and The EMERGENT CHURCH are the 2 latest "liberal" avenues for all that. 

The church is in such a mess, it's very alarming...I have even heard of witchcraft, occultism and yoga being practices in churches.  That follows the same pattern of ancient Israel who resorted to the ways of the pagans in her apostasy.  I don't think there has been so much apostasy and mess in all of church history that I know of, except perhaps when the RCC was formed. 

"What can the righteous do when the foundations are destroyed".  Not much I think, except to "come out of her" because we just can't be party to it.  I don't know what the Lord will do about all this....I pray for revival but think it's more likely that there will have to be some kind of judgment first.  When you see "Jerusalem" surrounded by armies (ie, about to be judged), flee to the mountains.

• Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

On 5/5/2021 at 9:27 AM, Riverwalker said:

God's truth, and there is only one.

Sure we don't know it all, but we have a slice of the pie (understanding) and when we come together, we make a whole pie!

We need your definition of how the pie comes together

The papacy wants coming together as one pie is excepting papal authority.  Christianity is almost anything today. Every ideal and belief system. This amounts to total confusion. coming together again for truth is now not possible. The ax must be laid to the roots and will only take place when Christ returns.

• Thumbs Up 1