• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Greetings everyone!

The 2 Stages of Jesus' Second Coming

I would like to talk here about Jesus' Second Coming which is in 2 stages. It will be staged in a precise way for two reasons:-

i) First, to fulfill His Word to His own who forms His Church and Bride (i.e. consisting of all saved Christian Gentiles and Messianic Jews).

ii) Secondly, to fulfill God's promises to the Jews (i.e. unsaved).

It naturally follows that He will need to come FOR His own, first of all, and then WITH His own afterwards, to deliver Israel, i.e. if He is to come with them, then He must first come for them. This is why Paul said "The Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout" (1 Thess 4:!6). This descent from heaven is the first stage of His Coming, and coincides with the first resurrection (aka the rapture) of dead believers in Christ. At the same time, the living ones are changed, and together they meet the Lord in the air. (There is only one resurrection of the just and one resurrection of the unjust!)

During the period between these 2 stages of His Second Coming:-

a) Wonderful happenings take place in the Lord's presence, in heaven.

while

b) Dreadful times of Wrath from God transpire on earth.

- The 1st stage therefore, is His coming for the Church to fulfil her heavenly calling; the 2nd stage is for Israel's deliverance, to fulfil her earthly hopes.

- The 1st stage is His coming into the air; the 2nd stage is His coming to the earth.

- The 1st stage is when He takes His own to be "forever wth the Lord"; the 2nd stage is when some are taken for judgement (i.e. Armageddon).

- The 1st stage is the coming of the Lord Himself as the Son of Man, the Lamb and Savior; the 2nd is His coming as the King of Kings, Lord of Lords.

- The 1st stage is when He will appear without sin unto Salvation; the 2nd is when He will come to take vengence upon His enemies.

- The 1st stage is His appearing suddenly (believers in Christ anticipate this but knowing not the day nor hour while unbelievers are in the dark so that He comes like a thief in the night to this group of people only); the 2nd is His coming openly even anticipated by those remaining on earth who are not raptured, towards the end of the last 7 years, so much so that the beast (Antichrist), the kings of the earth and their armies will have even been preparing for war beforehand as they gather together to make war (Armageddon) against the Rider on a horse and His Armies of heaven dressed in fine linen (Rev 19:19).

- The 1st stage is His appearing to His own as the bright Morning Star; the 2nd is His arising on earth as the Sun of Righteousness, to rule the earth with an iron sceptre.

- The 1st stage (rapture) was more expounded in the NT by Jesus, Paul and John (with a couple of verses here and there briefly mentioned in Psalms and Isaiah in the OT); the 2nd though was majorly foretold in the prophetic writings in the OT.

- The 1st stage is always looked forward to, in the Word, with joyful anticipation; the 2nd is always spoken of with dread.

God bless.

:a2:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sword of truth

eve Posted on Jan 30 2004, 05:26 AM

The 2 Stages of Jesus' Second Coming

towards the end of the last 7 years,

This is based on a wrong understanding of the 70 weeks prophesy. There is no 7 yr time period in the end times. Have you looked at my thread "Pre-trib based on a false understanding of the 70 weeks"

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  05/16/1962

When the end comes, only one thing will matter: Either you're saved, or you're not. I'm not going to wear myself out with this kind of thing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shekel

Hi mid-tribers!

Some of us think we know when the rapture will occur, but we must be careful. Read the book of the gospel of John. This gospel is especially prophetic in scope and should be read in association with the book of Revelation, which was also written (under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit) by the same Apostle John.

In that book we see a pattern: the people had many confused ideas of when, who, and where the Messiah would be when He came. It grieved Jesus greatly. I am certain that the same spurious ideas passed on as fact will be the case in these last days---and indeed is currently the case. This is not to say that we are totally out to lunch---but that we are in error just enough to mess us up at key points (such as the timing of the rapture?) :t2:

I know by revelation (doesn't matter if you believe me!) that the whole end-time scenario will be vastly more complex than realized. Men who have been taught by God will perceive much and others less so. But that doesn't matter since we are a body. But the angels know and the devils know and are terrified to the point of being thrown off balance and end up attacking one another. "God is a man of war," it says in the song of Moses after the Red Sea crossing (when Pharaoh went down like a rock.) I have learned to realize that much of the bible is written for the sake of angelic beings far superior than us in intelligence. They are watching God's word being fulfilled day by day and are awe-struck! This is why we should praise Him even when only our spirit senses what God is doing but not so much our puny brains.

• 6 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/03/1961

Nicely said, Eve.

Indeed, I have found a most excellent board here. Hello fellow believers.

I think of the great tribulation as the time between antichrist calling himself god, and the Lord Christ taking his church off the earth. Therefore I would be a post tribber, as it were. And Pre wrath.

But, because I am late for work (but it is flexible) all I have time for is to share a chuckle.

A man was asked if he were a pre or post tribber. He replied "what a pre post erous question."

A friend jokingly refers to himself as a pan tribber. "It will all pan out in the end."

Grace to all who believe.

Edited by Adarian

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/22/1985

:)Well I have always thought that we would be taken in the middle of everything . All the books and the bible , to me it seems like we would be taken away from , the death and distuction . I belive Jesus would protect us . Not that I think that the people know everything that will happen .

I'm going to say this , I think we are close to the end of times . Are government and or goverments around the world . Weather , churchs in america . I belive the news is all lies , and want us to belive things thier telling us . And the fiamisem going on , how stupid were getting . If we were to get bird flew we would go into millatary law . I honestly belive we on the last days , look around you . I'm in Austin , I'm 20 .

• 11 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

WELCOME TO THE

TRUTH OF BIBLE PROPHECY- THERE ARE 2 RAPTURES

"Thou Daniel; shut up this book

And seal the words of this Prophecy

Until the time of the end;

When knowledge and travel have

greatly increased."

{Dan:12:4}.

Two Raptures is The Hidden Prophecy in

The Book of Daniel

To Be Revealed in The Last Days.

Two Raptures Breaks This Ancient Seal

And Completes This Prophetic Puzzle!

TWO RAPTURES:

SYNOPSIS (1986)

The First Rapture Happens BEFORE

The Great Tribulation Starts.

(Matt:24:40/ Rev:3:10/ Rev:4:4/ Rev:5:9)

This is The True Escape that JESUS promised to all who are "accounted worthy" (Lu:21:36), who "Watch and Are Ready" (Matt:24:44), Who "Bear Fruit To Completion" (Lu:8:15),who "Abide In His Love" (Jn:15),Who Follow Him in "Spirit and Truth" (Jn:10:27),who "Love One Another" (Jn:13:34). To those who "Keep His Word With Perseverence" (Rev:3:10)

The Second Rapture is The Resurrection and Happens DURING The Tribulation. This Is The Last Chance For All Who Were Left Behind, "Lukewarm Christians and Everyone Else, To Repent and Make Heaven As A Tribulation Saint and Beheaded Martyr.

(1 Thes:4:16, 1 Cor:15:52, Rev:14:14).

* TWO RAPTURES * IS THE KEY TO UNDERSTANDING REVELATION AND ITS PROPHETIC CHRONOLOGY OF EVENTS:....* FIRST RAPTURE * (FOR THE WORTHY BELIEVERS) REV:4 & 5.....ANTICHRIST REVEALED (REV:6:2).....ANTICHRIST CONVERTS THE VATICAN & ALL PROTESTANT CHURCHES, MORMONS TO THE CHURCH OF SATAN- MYSTERY BABYLON- SEX CHURCH (REV:17)....144,000 PROPHETS (REV:7) .....COMET-- ASTEROID IMPACT - WORMWOOD (REV:8).....WORLD WAR III (REV:9)....TWO PROPHETS/ WITNESSES (REV:11).... ANTICHRIST LEADS GLOBAL HOLOCAUST- 666....(REV:13)..... SLAUGHTER OF CHRISTIANS LASTS 1260 DAYS....40 & 2 MONTHS... 1260 DAYS..... TRUMPET SOUNDS... * SECOND RAPTURE * HAPPENS... "THE RESURRECTION".... (REV:14:14) (1 THES:4:16) (1 COR:15:52).......WRATH OF GOD UPON THE WORLD (REV:16)....SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST.... BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON...(REV 19).... MILLENNIAL REIGN...(REV:19 & 20)..... WARNINGS TO US ALL... REV:21:8...REV:22:14-18..... SATAN DEFEATED.....GOD WINS.....AMEN!!!...

Many Churches including Baptist, Assemblies of God, Calvalry Temple and Pentecostal teach us that we are "accounted worthy" of Heaven and a Rapture (escape) By The "Blood of Christ" and by His Blood alone.

Yet in The Gospels, JESUS tells us that our being "accounted worthy" to Escape The Tribulation depends upon our actions, by what we do and nothing at all to do with His Blood.

THE FOLLOWING IS WHO WILL BE RAPTURED AND WHO WILL BE LEFT BEHIND IN JESUS OWN WORDS, NOT IN THE RANTINGS AND DOGMA OF MEN.

[1]

COSMIC ESCAPE

" But as the Days of Noah were,

so also will the coming of the

Son of Man be:

For as in the Days before the Flood

they were eating and drinking, marrying

and giving in marriage, until the DAY

that Noah entered-into the Ark;

"and they did know until the Flood

came and took them all away:

so also will the coming of the

Son of man be:

"Then, two men shall be in the field:

the one Taken and the other left"

Two women will be grinding at the mill:

the one Taken and the other left."

"Watch therefore for you do not

know what hour your Lord is coming."

MATT:24:37-42

[2]

THE WARNING

"Take heed to yourselves that your

hearts not be weighed- down with

carousing, drunkenness and the

cares of this life that the DAY will

come upon you unawares."

For as a snare, it shall come upon

all those who dwell upon the face

of the whole earth."

"Therefore watch and pray always,

that you are "Accounted Worthy"

to Escape all of these things which

shall come to pass, and stand before

the Son of Man."

LUKE:21:34-36

[3]

WORTHYNESS

" He who loves father or mother

more than Me is not worthy of Me.

"And he who loves son or daughter

more than Me is not worthy of Me.

"And he who does not deny himself,

take up his cross and follow Me is

not Worthy of Me."

MATT:10:37-38

[4]

BOOK OF REVELATION

"Because you have kept My

Word to Persevere, I will also

keep you from the hour of trial

which shall come upon the whole

world; to test those who dwell

upon the Earth."

(Rev:3:10)

THIS IS THE FIRST RAPTURE

THE RAPTURE OF THE WORTHY

JESUS TAUGHT THIS EVENT (ABOVE)

WILL HAPPEN BEFORE THE

GREAT TRIBULATION BEGINS

(Matt:24:40 = Rev:4:4).

This First Rapture is for The

Christians Who Are "Accounted Worthy"

To ESCAPE 666, The Judgment of The

Great tribulation to come.(Lu:21:36).

Only these Christians will be taken

To Heaven's Safety.

All other Believers who follow

The Dogmas of Men will be

Left Behind.

These worthy believers are the

"Five Wise Virgins who kept oil

in their lamps" and the "good and

faithful servants" in The End Times

Parables in The Gospel. (Matt:25).

The Worthy Christians are called

The Church of Philadelphia in The

Book of Revelation. (Rev:3:10)

God's Faithful Remnant.

LETTER PROPHECY

The First Rapture Event Will Be Called The Great Disappearance By The World Media.

THE SECOND RAPTURE

MID - TRIBULATION

This is The Rapture- Event that

Paul wrote of In His Letters

Found In The New Testament

This Is Really The Resurrection As Found In

1 THES:4:16-17, 1 COR:15:52 and

REV:14:14-16.

The Resurrection Happens

During The Tribulation

And Actually Ends

A 1260 Day Slaughter

Directed at Christians.

For All Believers Alive and Dead

Will Be Taken From The

Face Of Planet Earth!

"For the Lord Himself will descend

from heaven, with the Voice of the

Archangel and the Trump of God;

And the dead in Christ shall rise first."

"And those who are alive and remain

{survive} will be caught-away together

With them to meet the Lord in the air,

And so they shall always

Be with The Lord."

1 Thes:4:16-17

The Resurrection (Second Rapture) Is

The Last Chance For All To Repent

To Overcome Satan and their fears

And Earn Their Crown Of Life."

REV:2:10 or REV:3:10

• 6 months later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/04/1970

Hello brothers and sisters,

Since the forums got a little jumbled, I decided to go ahead and start a few new threads. This thread is the defense of the mid-trib rapture theological position.

Why do you believe in a mid trib rapture?

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

This feels right to me, again I am new at this but it feels like the right answer. I will say I am being attacked right now but its only on my left shoulder and I can easily shake it off. No fears, I can handle it.

• 9 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/25/2004

I don't know if my opinion of eschatology fits in this particular forum. I believe that the rapture will occur immediately after the sixth seal of Rev6:12-14. I believe this is so based on its connection with Matt24:29-31, which is in reference to Isa13 and 34. It is in line with what Marv Rosenthal has written.

Edited by NickyLouse