• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  104
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

26 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I think it was Trump, and perhaps Rand Paul that first pointed out that the people religiously wearing masks were the ones getting the majority of positive Covid 19 tests.  At a minimum, except for the sake of ritual rain dancing, the masks made no difference.  We have also known that for over a year.

I think that's truly relevant information.

The states that eliminated mask mandates (even before the vax), their covid numbers drastically plummeted. States that never mandated the mask, their numbers remained low(er/est).

Interesting how the immune system does work more efficiently when provided unhindered access to what it is to fight against.

Thus why "real" vaccines utilize live viruses. Has anyone ever asked themselves, WHY didn't a live virus vaccine get produced? Well, the answer is simple and obvious... you won't get a VIABLE live virus from a manufacture/modified virus. If what causes covid was provided (to produce a vax), the very first thing that would be found, is that covid NEVER originated in the natural world from any animal = man made. This is why science went the mNRA route and "may" get licensed many years from now.

The next question is terrible to ask, was it released unintentionally (a true accident), or intentionally? :emot-questioned:

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, Slug1 said:

Save his reputation from what/whom? Clearly not with those who have taken the time to research on their own. 

It looks like a conspiracy has occurred, and he was in the middle of it.  Rand Paul keeps asking Dr Fauci about spending money at the Wuhan lab, through NIH funding.  Gain of function research, and all that.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

11 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Mask were never a left or right issue. They were a health issue. 

well you got one thing right-they were never a left or right issue. However, you also got one thing wrong-it was never about health. Ever.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

You can say what you want, but from the beginning, countries that wore masks for other reasons had little trouble with the virus. They wore masks and were knowledgeable of how to use them. As of today Tiawan still only has about 14 total cases ane and 600 or so deaths.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

5 hours ago, Alive said:

Have you studied Fauci's credentials and history?

Dr. Fauci has been a great scientist and a tremendous public servant. I have a great deal of respect for him. However, his comment in early March of 2020 was made before there was sufficient information to back up the claim. We now know differently. Masks work for SARS-CoV-2.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html#:~:text=Masks offer some protection to,or change to shape.

5 hours ago, Alive said:

I am sorry, but that is ridiculous on its face.

Why do armchair epidemiologists think they know everything?

Transmissibility varies between viruses. Measles, for example, is carried on much smaller droplets, so the effect of masks would be severely diminished. However, scientists now know that SARS-CoV-2 is carried primarily on larger droplets. This is why masks really do help decrease spread of this particular virus.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

5 hours ago, Sparks said:

At a minimum, except for the sake of ritual, the masks made no difference.  We have also known that for over a year.

I think that's truly relevant information.

Except - there is nothing but conjecture and your personal opinion supporting this claim.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, The_Patriot21 said:

well you got one thing right-they were never a left or right issue. However, you also got one thing wrong-it was never about health. Ever.

And you got your medical degree from where?  

7 hours ago, Alive said:

On March 8, 2020, Fauci said "there's no reason to be walking around with a mask," 

Okay. This was at the start of all of this. I do not know how many times I must explain that science is always always growing and changing.  Like I said. Doctors use to see no reason to wash hands. But as time went by more knowledge was gain and soon it became know that doctors do need to wash their hands. This is very simply to understand. I do not understand why it so hard for people? Unless people really do know better but do not want to give up their argument and admit that they were wrong.  

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Slug1 said:

A virus has a size calibre of .1 - .15 um. A military M40 mask, properly fitted (airtight against the skin), is not effective against viruses. How can a properly fitted piece of cloth or even a M95 be more effective, even if cloth or an M95 was possibly fitted to airtightness against a face?

The mask was never a save all. It was meant to be a barrier that would help keep the virus from passing from one person to another so easily. 

Why do you think we are taught to cover our months when we cough and not to sneeze on other people?  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Alive locked this topic

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.52
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

On 6/25/2021 at 9:01 AM, other one said:

Not understanding the proper usage of masks is no reason th put them down  masks are not the problems, it's the ignorant wearers who do not bother to educate themselves on the proper use of them.

Brother--the reality is that most folks probably don't. My comment stands.

Even the doctor and his nurses agreed when I was in a while ago.

I was in management in a healthcare environment for many years and ivivlid in every kind of in-service and such you can imagine--as well as being an EMT--I understand what is called 'universal precautions', sterile fields and the limitations of such.

Masks are very limited in efficacy and in the Covid dynamic, less than other circumstances.