• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/11/2021 at 10:53 PM, missmuffet said:

The Governor of the State of Washington has stated that everyone who works in the medical field and for the government has to get the Covid vaccine or lose their job. 

https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavirus/2021/08/washington-gov-inslee-to-state-and-health-care-workers-get-vaccinated-or-lose-your-job.html

John MacArthur Pastor mention,' their are some mountain you most be prepared to die on ''.The Hebrew Boys would not bow down to the Golden statue even when it was made a decree of the king, they trusted the God of Israel.

You don't hear any thing about faith on the news. It's down to us believers to make a stand. The world walk by sight they don't believe that God can heal or protect. their trust is in the government and the pharmaceutical companies. Christ isn't called A Rock, Shield or Balm in Gilead for nothing. (His name comes with power and authority)

Edited by vic66
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  1

IMO, this is not the mountain to die on. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/12/2021 at 11:00 AM, Chicken coop2 said:

lets-get-vaccinated-get-vaccinated.gif

It shud be Lets get Ivermectin, you hv been brainwashed.

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 8/16/2021 at 12:42 AM, teddyv said:

IMO, this is not the mountain to die on. 

some times you must lift your faith and make a stand for christ and the Gospel

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,245
  • Content Per Day:  7.09
  • Days Won:  99

On 8/15/2021 at 3:34 PM, vic66 said:

John MacArthur Pastor mention,' their are some mountain you most be prepared to die on ''.The Hebrew Boys would not bow down to the Golden statue even when it was made a decree of the king, they trusted the God of Israel.

You don't hear any thing about faith on the news. It's down to us believers to make a stand. The world walk by sight they don't believe that God can heal or protect. their trust is in the government and the pharmaceutical companies. Christ isn't called A Rock, Shield or Balm in Gilead for nothing. (His name comes with power and authority)

So the world doesn't embrace my Lord Jesus Christ. Where have you been, @vic66?

There are some who literally chose the mountain they would die upon, gazing into the muzzle of a loaded gun pointed by the wicked, and didn't do this for the sake of high-minded posturing or hollow rhetoric. No, they did this for the sake of a stranger in need.

I'm accomplished at holding my tongue, but there are times when it's needful to point out the nature of that fear which so many insolently go on and on about, conducting themselves in such a way to proclaim their liberty from fear. Is that so?

Then explain that fear rampant among those who cringe at the rumor of their own shadow, crying out that this is harmful to you and that will kill you, falling prey to merchants of fear who profit handsomely from the chaos they sow. Is taking a stand against a vaccine godly, @vic66? Is it commendable to project one's own fear upon others?

When one has stared at the barrel of a gun for the sake of a stranger, or lives under sentence of death for the testimony of Jesus Christ as many in this world do every day, then that one understands the nature of this fear so many insolently go on about. Refusing a vaccine is neither heroic nor even wise. As @teddyv wisely observes, that is not the mountain to die upon. 

Edited by Marathoner

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

1 hour ago, Marathoner said:

So the world doesn't embrace my Lord Jesus Christ. Where have you been, @vic66?

There are some who literally chose the mountain they would die upon, gazing into the muzzle of a loaded gun pointed by the wicked, and didn't do this for the sake of high-minded posturing or hollow rhetoric. No, they did this for the sake of a stranger in need.

I'm accomplished at holding my tongue, but there are times when it's needful to point out the nature of that fear which so many insolently go on and on about, conducting themselves in such a way to proclaim their liberty from fear. Is that so?

Then explain that fear rampant among those who cringe at the rumor of their own shadow, crying out that this is harmful to you and that will kill you, falling prey to merchants of fear who profit handsomely from the chaos they sow. Is taking a stand against a vaccine godly, @vic66? Is it commendable to project one's own fear upon others?

When one has stared at the barrel of a gun for the sake of a stranger, or lives under sentence of death for the testimony of Jesus Christ as many in this world do every day, then that one understands the nature of this fear so many insolently go on about. Refusing a vaccine is neither heroic nor even wise. As @teddyv wisely observes, that is not the mountain to die upon. 

Sorry who are you to say "refusing a vaccine is neither heroic nor even wise". Odd both those words on another Christian site was used to describe how you are a hero and wise to get the vaccine and its your Godly duty. There was nothing about GOD in those posts. Nothing trusting in Him and all those promises He gave. What else is there but faith? Faith is the only thing that please God. Some have been standing like this most of there life.. as of around 12. SO many shots I have never had.. not testing God.. I just KNOW what will not hurt me. He can not lie. Never taken the flu shot wife has.. why not? I don't need to. GODS word can not lie! Its not HOPING.. its knowing. See theres a reason we PRAY about everything. Faith should be in EVERY THING we do. Faith pleases GOD.. hello.. heroic does not even begin to say how awesome wonderful it is to please GOD! Its HIM first. 

You know there use to be a guilt offering.. Christ died for that also. So yes and AMEN to standing believing GOD for something He already promised.  We each every day have to make that choice. You can freely believe GOD or believe what you see hear and feel. Or believe what this or that preacher says about GODS word. What is real and for today or is gone. Right there.. gonna have to have faith. Read Psa 91 then KNOW its for you today and every word is true. Remembering GOD didn't write it thousands of years ago.. Gods word is not stuck in time. It never grows old.. it HAS TO DO what He said. It can never ever come back to Him void! See all this and more.. not from some WORD OF FAITH preacher...yet learned so much from them...just don't agree with all of them. Same with John M, Billy Graham..I can see my JESUS in each. I found this in HIS word. Not quoting some man! 

Countless right now.. not touched by covid and they have been around those that had covid.. not reading those stories huh.. never in the news! Oh but some believer that keep saying was not getting the shot.. gets covid :( and dies.. that gets shared by believers.. not the countless healings and what not from Covid. Where YOU stand is up to you. As one said.. you don't have any problems all you need is faith in God.. and that man has the fruits to prove it. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 8/12/2021 at 2:10 PM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Confidential Pfizer Document Exposed! Vaccine is Toxic!

Oh yeah, with such a reliable, well respected and highly respected source as the Civilian Intelligence Network of Canada, there can be no doubt! :sarc:

Going to hide that post in this thread, not even sure it merits consideration in the conspiracy area.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

fear the terrorists
fear the economy crashing
fear the pandemic
fear the terrorists

Fear for control has been and is being successful.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, TheBlade said:

Faith is the only thing that please God. Some have been standing like this most of there life.. as of around 12. SO many shots I have never had.. not testing God.. I just KNOW what will not hurt me. He can not lie.

Assuming that God will not allow you to be sick because you have faith is unbiblical and a form of prosperity gospel. The Bible is full of people like Job who suffered even though they had faith.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  579
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  2

13 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

Assuming that God will not allow you to be sick because you have faith is unbiblical and a form of prosperity gospel. The Bible is full of people like Job who suffered even though they had faith.

That is an unfortunate comment given the detail of Job's life and the actual reason he experienced so much misfortune.