IGNORED

Have You Noticed......?

Tammy Roesch

9 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Test the effectiveness of masks.  Wearing a mask and standing next to someone having flatulence, or smoking, or some other offensive smell.  Can you smell it through the mask?  How's that going to stop a virus?

Why isn't this a valid question Chicken coop2?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,168
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

1 hour ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Test the effectiveness of masks.  Wearing a mask and standing next to someone having flatulence, or smoking, or some other offensive smell.  Can you smell it through the mask?  How's that going to stop a virus?

A military nuclear, chemical, biological mask with the right filters and that would not be a problem . . . but the masks they're selling in boxes of 50? Nope. Not gunna stop a virus.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Yes I have noticed the tendency for many on the vaccine/mask side to be really harsh and honestly just mean. Even supposed Christians? I don’t know what it is - if it’s really just fear, or something else.

The world feels like it has been increasing in spiritual darkness. I find myself clinging more and more to “to live is Christ and to die is gain”. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,392
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, HopeInHim said:

Yes I have noticed the tendency for many on the vaccine/mask side to be really harsh and honestly just mean. Even supposed Christians? I don’t know what it is - if it’s really just fear, or something else.

The world feels like it has been increasing in spiritual darkness. I find myself clinging more and more to “to live is Christ and to die is gain”. 

Go back and read the last year and a half posts and you will understand a bit of why we might seem a little harsh..

BTW, have you had anyone close hospitalized or die from the virus..  get Chickencoop to give you his experience of it, or my sister-in-law who had the virus a year and a half ago and still has her temperature go up to 101 to 102 for at least an hour every day. Or my best friend of 50+ years who laid in yyhe hospital for a bit over 5 weeks and a nurse friend call you and tell you he probably wont make it theough the night and no one can be with him.

I had a copperhead bite me on the foot and put me into the hospital for 5 days and off work for six weeks....  while I'm not afraid of snakes, it gave me a very healthy respect of their danger.  This virus is the same; don't fear it, but have a really healthy respect as to what it can do to one and I don't intend to get it if I can help it.  And it bothers me to see people not to show that respect to its danger.  I'm sorry if I seemed harsh with you,  you haven't been here long enough to deserve that. LoL 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1