Is there something wrong with this hatred

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

is there something wrong with being happy the demons and devil are going to burn in the lake of fire for all eternity? the thought of enjoying or talking with demons or devils like some new age occultists absolutely *expletive* disgusts me. I feel compromising this hatred is compromising on justice/goodness, and against all my values. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,163
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think we are much better off feeling sorry for them than hating them.  Remember that God created them also and at one time they were OK beings.    Well the demons weren't.   those come from the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim which happened when the fallen angels mated with women and made the Nephilim.   They were not part of God's creation and are loathsome beings.  Evil from birth and taught to be even more evil.  But they would be better off not even being made in the first place.

And as for Satan himself.....    well consider he was the greatest thing God made at one time...    and got so full of himself that he wanted to be as great as or greater than God Himself....    should we hate him...   not really, much better to just pity him for if you stand back and look at him seriously one has to see a beautiful creature that made himself a total waste....    what a sad thing in deed.   He will disserve what God does to him in the end but I personally think that it's better for us to pity him more than hate.   I know from experience that they don't like that at all.  They would rather you hate them

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  717
  • Content Per Day:  0.35

Hate that which deserves hatred but don't feel happy about it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,882
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

We know that God hates sin, but does not hate us as sinners. He, in fact, loves us powerfully and completely.

Does that extend to fallen angels and other creatures that are not his image-bearers? I am not sure. But we are all sinners in many ways. We should hate sin, but not sinners, otherwise we would have to hate ourselves and many others that God loves. We should not hate what God loves. And how can such a hatred of sinners not spring from pride, us somehow allowing ourselves to feel that those sins which we are not enslaved to are somehow worse, somehow more worthy of our condemnation. This damages our ability to reach out with love and humility.

Be glad that God' righteous justice will be done. But I'm not sure the end result of that should be gladness that other God-created beings will suffer torment for eternity.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

13 hours ago, F_Ivan said:

is there something wrong with being happy the demons and devil are going to burn in the lake of fire for all eternity? the thought of enjoying or talking with demons or devils like some new age occultists absolutely *expletive* disgusts me. I feel compromising this hatred is compromising on justice/goodness, and against all my values. 

It is a relief that justice will be done. Is that related to being happy?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

you should think good thoughts for every spirit good or bad.. bless you..

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

Why are you even interested in demons and there fate?

Concentrate on serving God and pay no attention to demons etc.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,859
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 9/2/2021 at 11:54 PM, F_Ivan said:

You never know....

Maybe some day you are out of money and one of those people will buy a meal for you and read your palm and you may freak out to hear him talked to you how to love your neighbor. 

Or offered you a job as a cleaner at their meeting place. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt