missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

Mike Pence may run for President in 2024. How do you think that will go over? Do you think those who really did not like Trump will not vote for him? He really took a back row seat during his Vice Presidency with Trump. He never did look very happy. 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

There is a good chance I would vote for Mike Pence, should he win the Republican nomination. There is zero chance I would vote for Donald Trump.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I doubt he will win if he does. He doesnt really have a forceful enough personality to win against the democrats mud raking, and while I dont think he did anything wrong during the January 6th riots, his actions during the time have given him a traitor label among the die hard trump group, and that group is more then large enough to ensure he will never even make it past the primary. 

The only way he would stand a chance is if Trump publicly forgave and endorsed him, but i dont see that happening.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 9/20/2021 at 9:54 PM, one.opinion said:

There is a good chance I would vote for Mike Pence, should he win the Republican nomination. There is zero chance I would vote for Donald Trump.

I would vote for Mike Pence for President without reservation.  If former President Trump runs, I would unhesitatingly vote for him over anyone else.  He did a terrific job for this country and tackled every problem that came allow.  And he didn't even need a nappy or have others run interference for him.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 9/20/2021 at 11:38 AM, missmuffet said:

Mike Pence may run for President in 2024. How do you think that will go over? Do you think those who really did not like Trump will not vote for him? He really took a back row seat during his Vice Presidency with Trump. He never did look very happy. 

Hmm I like Trump yet be wonderful to have more choices.  That being said Pence was with Trump so they might just do everything to make sure he can not win. 

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

Pence has no chance to win the nomination. Zero. Too much baggage, too little positives. DeSantis looks very possible, however.

The main problem with Trump is that he is a great communicator, but was a poor governmental administrator. Could not tell his real friends from his deceiving foes, for one, and ended up appointing one deep-stater after another.

A legitimate question is whether or not we will even have a 2024 election, based on the downward-spiraling state of both civility and the economy. I suspect the kosmokrators have planned their Great Global Reset to commence before 2024.

Edited by WilliamL
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

16 hours ago, WilliamL said:

A legitimate question is whether or not we will even have a 2024 election, based on the downward-spiraling state of both civility and the economy.

Yes,truly -that is the question......!!!!!                             With love in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

On 9/26/2021 at 4:22 AM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I would vote for Mike Pence for President without reservation.  If former President Trump runs, I would unhesitatingly vote for him over anyone else.  He did a terrific job for this country and tackled every problem that came allow.  And he didn't even need a nappy or have others run interference for him.

Me too-If President Trump runs I'd be elated,if we still have a country by then(as Pres Trump said at the Georgia rally)

With love-in Christ<Kwik

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/21/2021 at 5:38 AM, missmuffet said:

didn't Mike Pence and Trump had a fallen out in the end?

doesn't that mean Trump supporters might not vote for him

I don't know, I think Mike Pence has a high profile because he was the vice president, but like you say, he took the backseat during Trump presidency and while people know "who he is", majority of them probably don't know what "he stands for" as such I am not sure the fact He was the vice president would help him

It would be interesting to see what happens when he do runs.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, Equippers said:

didn't Mike Pence and Trump had a fallen out in the end?

doesn't that mean Trump supporters might not vote for him

I don't know, I think Mike Pence has a high profile because he was the vice president, but like you say, he took the backseat during Trump presidency and while people know "who he is", majority of them probably don't know what "he stands for" as such I am not sure the fact He was the vice president would help him

It would be interesting to see what happens when he do runs.

I have a feeling that Pence didn't like what Trump was doing. He never looked very happy.