IGNORED

Revelation 12:6 The Woman In The Wilderness Explained?

truth7t7

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

I disagree, a pre-trib rapture of the Church to heaven is found no place in scripture

You can find it in John N. Darby's book on fables and fairy tales

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

The SECRET PRETRIBULATION rapture is certainly found in scripture. Be happy to give you chapter and verse. Are you able to support the things you say and show in Revelation the chapter and verses where the church is raptured? So far you have been unable to support your argument. Answer questions, which questions? Why the fear?

So far, your response is a pre-trib rapture of the Church to heaven is found no place in scripture, which is totally untrue. John Nelson Darby yada, yada, yada, which is totally untrue, and shows you have not done your RE Search. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

27 minutes ago, The Light said:

The SECRET PRETRIBULATION rapture is certainly found in scripture. Be happy to give you chapter and verse. Are you able to support the things you say and show in Revelation the chapter and verses where the church is raptured? So far you have been unable to support your argument. Answer questions, which questions? Why the fear?

So far, your response is a pre-trib rapture of the Church to heaven is found no place in scripture, which is totally untrue. John Nelson Darby yada, yada, yada, which is totally untrue, and shows you have not done your RE Search. 

"I'm waiting" for your book, chapter, verses, showing a pre-trib rapture exist's in scripture?

Edited by truth7t7

On 1/7/2022 at 7:02 AM, tatwo said:

The Light,

Can you define "church" for me...so that I may understand your perspective more clearly?

Tatwo...:)

The Church is the group of people that are mentioned 19 times in the 1st three chapters of Revelation and then mysteriously are not mentioned again until Rev 22.

The Church is the 1st bride, and the 1st harvest. The Jews have had their eyes blinded.

Rom 11

10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

The fig tree has TWO HARVESTS. When the fullness of the Gentiles comes in what will the Jews say?

Jer 8

20 The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.

It seems many are blind to what we have been told. The scripture is read, and it goes right over their head.

Rom 11

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Jacob had two brides. Leah was the first bride and Rachel was the second and chosen bride. Jacob had to work 7 more years for his chosen bride.

So, the Church is the 1st bride. And that bride will be in heaven before the 70th week of Daniel. That means that the 1st bride will be in heaven BEFORE the 7 seals are opened.

1 minute ago, truth7t7 said:

I'm waiting for your book, chapter, verses, showing a pre-trib rapture exist's in scripture

Brother is that clucking I hear. I am unable to comprehend your fear about showing where the Church is raptured in Revelation? I've asked you a simple question. 

Where in Revelation do you see the Church being raptured? All you respond with is the same untrue and unsupported nonsense. 

26 minutes ago, The Light said:

Brother is that clucking I hear. I am unable to comprehend your fear about showing where the Church is raptured in Revelation? I've asked you a simple question. 

Where in Revelation do you see the Church being raptured? All you respond with is the same untrue and unsupported nonsense. 

As I have stated "Several Times" there isnt a pre-trib rapture found in any part of scripture, including Revelation

"I'm waiting" for your book, chapter, verses, showing a pre-trib rapture exist's in scripture?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Content Count:  614
  • Content Per Day:  0.70

1 hour ago, The Light said:

Light,

What's all the commotion concerning a "rapture?" Is the rapture or secret rapture where the Body of Christ is taken from the earth to heaven? Maybe, maybe not...ultimately it makes no difference.

The mild hostility here between you and truth7t7 has taken the forum from the woman in the wilderness...to a rapture.

Can either of you explain to me what the woman in the wilderness is connected to a rapture?

23 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Light,

What's all the commotion concerning a "rapture?" Is the rapture or secret rapture where the Body of Christ is taken from the earth to heaven? Maybe, maybe not...ultimately it makes no difference.

The mild hostility here between you and truth7t7 has taken the forum from the woman in the wilderness...to a rapture.

Can either of you explain to me what the woman in the wilderness is connected to a rapture?

No hostility on my part whatsoever as you claim, if a person wanders from the topic that I posted, it dosen't bring harm or foul

Feel free to post on the Woman, I will be more than happy to respond

Jesus Is The Lord

Edited by truth7t7

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

19 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

I disagree, a pre-trib rapture of the Church to heaven is found no place in scripture

You can find it in John N. Darby's book on fables and fairy tales

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

What does John's vision of the constellation Virgo have to do with the rapture? The timing of chapter 12 is the midpoint of the 70th week.

Oh, just so you know, Paul wrote it long before Darby wrote it.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

"I'm waiting" for your book, chapter, verses, showing a pre-trib rapture exist's in scripture?

"The trib" starts at the 7th seal and goes to the 7th vial.

The raptured church was seen in heaven in chapter 7, before the "trib."

2 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

What does John's vision of the constellation Virgo have to do with the rapture? The timing of chapter 12 is the midpoint of the 70th week.

Oh, just so you know, Paul wrote it long before Darby wrote it.

I disagree, you will closely not no scripture verses were provided to support your claim