• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hey t7t7,

Why does the "woman".... the "whore"....... wear a breastplate of judgment? Is she judging someone, or something? 

Why do you interchange mount (hills) with mountains? The scripture says:

"Here is the mind that has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains...."

Let's stop here. "The seven heads of the beast are seven mountains."..... It is obviously referring to kingdoms. The beasts kingdoms.

"On which the woman sits" .....You are saying that the seven mountains on which the woman sits is Jerusalem. You bring down "mountains" to "hills". Why do you do that? The bible says "mountains, not hills. Revelation uses symbols throughout. Mountains are symbolic of kingdoms. 

"Why do you wonder? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns........ 

"The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, and they are seven kings, five have fallen, one is and the other has not yet come...."

There you have it. Scripture interpreting scripture. 

"The seven mountains on which the woman sits are seven kings......five have fallen"

Can you have kings without kingdoms? Hardly?

That's all I respond to for now. My skidsteer just arrived. Gotta go. Merry Christmas

Thanks for the response Joe, actually the OP in Wikipedia names (Mounts) in Jerusalem abbreviated (Mountains)

The scripture dosent state, the seven heads are seven mountains, that are seven Kings, as you suggest

It clearly states the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sitteth. (Period) end of sentence 

Revelation 17:9-10KJV

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

41 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Thanks for the response Joe, actually the OP in Wikipedia names (Mounts) in Jerusalem abbreviated (Mountains)

The scripture dosent state, the seven heads are seven mountains, that are seven Kings, as you suggest

It clearly states the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sitteth. (Period) end of sentence 

Revelation 17:9-10KJV

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

So the seven mountains are what? Hills? And the seven kings are kings of hills?

It is not a period...end of sentence.....It is a comma, a continuation of the sentence ""the seven heads are seven mountains...the seven heads are seven mountains...the seven heads are seven mountains...........................on which the woman sits,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  and they are seven kings"

Five of the seven kings....... five of the seven heads...... have fallen.

One king is.......one head is..... one king/head of the seven is

the other king....the other head....the other king/head of the seven has not yet come.

Does that make sense now?

It should.

• Group:  Royal Member

11 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

So the seven mountains are what? Hills? And the seven kings are kings of hills?

It is not a period...end of sentence.....It is a comma, a continuation of the sentence ""the seven heads are seven mountains...the seven heads are seven mountains...the seven heads are seven mountains...........................on which the woman sits,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  and they are seven kings"

Five of the seven kings....... five of the seven heads...... have fallen.

One king is.......one head is..... one king/head of the seven is

the other king....the other head....the other king/head of the seven has not yet come.

Does that make sense now?

It should.

Well Joe it appears to come down to translations, and I'll stick with the time honored KJV, 410 years and going strong

• 1 month later...

On 12/23/2021 at 9:18 PM, truth7t7 said:

Ezekiel knows well who the Harlot of Revelation 17 & 18 is, "The Woman" is Jerusalem, "That Great City"!

t7,

Why is it that a person only quotes the "bad, the negative" for Israel...Jerusalem.... this borders on anti-semitism. It demonizes the Jewish people. Jerusalem, yes it's a city, but Jerusalem also represents the Jewish people. 

Matt 23:37....."“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who have been sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling.

Ezekiel also knows that God restores Jerusalem (Israel)..... Ezek 16:60:

"Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant."

And yes, Jerusalem is caller a harlot numerous times in the OT. BUT...... and this is a big BUT.... God always restores her. 

Hos 2:19-20..

I will betroth you to Me forever;
Yes, I will betroth you to Me in righteousness and in justice,
In favor and in compassion,
20 And I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness.
Then you will know the Lord.

Isaiah 62:4-7...

It will no longer be said to you, “Forsaken,”
Nor to your land will it any longer be said, “Desolate”;
But you will be called, “My delight is in her,”
And your land, “Married”;
For the Lord delights in you,
And to Him your land will be married.
 For as a young man marries a virgin,
So your sons will marry you;
And as the [e]groom rejoices over the bride,
So your God will rejoice over you.

On your walls, Jerusalem, I have appointed watchmen;
All day and all night they will never keep silent.
You who profess the Lord, take no rest for yourselves;
 And give Him no rest until He establishes
And makes Jerusalem an object of praise on the earth.

23 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

t7,

Why is it that a person only quotes the "bad, the negative" for Israel...Jerusalem.... this borders on anti-semitism. It demonizes the Jewish people. Jerusalem, yes it's a city, but Jerusalem also represents the Jewish people. 

Matt 23:37....."“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who have been sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling.

Ezekiel also knows that God restores Jerusalem (Israel)..... Ezek 16:60:

"Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant."

And yes, Jerusalem is caller a harlot numerous times in the OT. BUT...... and this is a big BUT.... God always restores her. 

Hos 2:19-20..

I will betroth you to Me forever;
Yes, I will betroth you to Me in righteousness and in justice,
In favor and in compassion,
20 And I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness.
Then you will know the Lord.

Isaiah 62:4-7...

It will no longer be said to you, “Forsaken,”
Nor to your land will it any longer be said, “Desolate”;
But you will be called, “My delight is in her,”
And your land, “Married”;
For the Lord delights in you,
And to Him your land will be married.
 For as a young man marries a virgin,
So your sons will marry you;
And as the [e]groom rejoices over the bride,
So your God will rejoice over you.

On your walls, Jerusalem, I have appointed watchmen;
All day and all night they will never keep silent.
You who profess the Lord, take no rest for yourselves;
 And give Him no rest until He establishes
And makes Jerusalem an object of praise on the earth.

To post the truth of scripture and I'm antisemitic?

Stop the false claims in the fake news narrative, read and heed!

Jerusalem is the whore, mystery babylon the great of Revelation chapters 17-18

Edited by truth7t7

• Topic Count:  773
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

Imho :

1. Jerusalem doesnt rule over Kings of the world.

2. Jerusalem is never a center of commerce that make merchants rich.

3. Jerusalem doesnt shed blood of nations, its the Jews blood shed by nation invaders there.

4. Jerusalem is not rich (I sit a queen am no widow) but depending on US Aids for its budget.

5. Jerusalem is not called the great city, its small.

The great city (ruled by the harlot of seven hills) that reigneth over the kings of the world is NY, the HQ of UN. Which makes merchants rich.

It doesnt mean the harlot sit in this city, because the 4th beast of Daniel came from Rome direction, not the roman kingdom but Roman kingdom reinstituted into bigger scale as "vicar of Christ"

@Last Daze

@JoeCanada

@truth7t7

@Diaste

Edited by R. Hartono

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

The great city (ruled by the harlot of seven hills) that reigneth over the kings of the world is NY, the HQ of UN. Which makes merchants rich.

It doesnt mean the harlot sit in this city, because the 4th beast of Daniel came from Rome direction, not the roman kingdom but Roman kingdom reinstituted into bigger scale as "vicar of Christ"

I agree that it's not Jerusalem.  It's quite possible that NYC is the city.  I've thought that for years now but am considering the possible trio of Washington DC, city of London (and NYC by extension), and the Vatican as being the seat of the harlot.

The harlot is apostate Israel.  Yes, the harlot once ruled from Jerusalem but has since moved on because of the Gentile trampling of the city.  In the end times she has sought global dominance through military, financial, and religious means in the above mentioned cities which incidentally don't belong to any country. 

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Imho :

1. Jerusalem doesnt rule over Kings of the world.

2. Jerusalem is never a center of commerce that make merchants rich.

3. Jerusalem doesnt shed blood of nations, its the Jews blood shed by nation invaders there.

4. Jerusalem is not rich (I sit a queen am no widow) but depending on US Aids for its budget.

5. Jerusalem is not called the great city, its small.

@Last Daze

@JoeCanada

@truth7t7

@Diaste

The harlot is NY City headquarters of the UN?

That belongs in the conspiracy forum, smiles!

Edited by truth7t7

11 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

To post the truth of scripture and I'm antisemitic?

Stop the false claims in the fake news narrative, read and heed!

Jerusalem is the whore, mystery babylon the great of Revelation chapters 17-18

t7,

Brother.... I never called you anti-Semitic. Re-read what I said. 

When a person says that Mystery Babylon is Jerusalem, they fail to understand something very central to the Book of Revelation which is this. The BofR tells the story of two women, not one woman...... two women. One is Jerusalem/Israel, the other is Babylon. One is the City of God, the other is the City of Satan.

One is dressed in white, she is chaste. The other one is dressed in scarlet, she is a prostitute. One is from above, the other is from the nations. 

Look at Rev 12:1:..... "a great sign appeared in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; and she cried out, being in labor and pain to give birth"

This imagery is drawn directly from Genesis in the story of Joseph and his twelve brothers..... Revelation is using and alluding to that this woman represents Israel or Jerusalem. Rev 12 goes on to say that the "woman fled into the wilderness where she had a place prepared by God, so that there she would be nourished for 1260 days"

Now tell me..... Do you think that God will protect and feed/nourish the "woman"  for 3 1/2 years..... the "woman" that you claim is the Great Prostitute of Rev 17 and 18?

Still in Rev 12...."and when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman....."...... Who is the woman? It's Israel, it's Jerusalem. 

The "woman" symbolically represents the redeemed people of God, those who have the seal of God on their forehead, those who will be saved among Israel, the children of Abraham by faith. It uses the language of Jerusalem.

Skip ahead to Rev 21.... What do we see? We see that the same woman comes back, she emerges out of heaven.

"Come here, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb. And he showed me the holy City Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God". She is adorned as a bride, she's the bride of the Lamb.

Contrast this with Rev 17 + 18.

" Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters (many nations)"

This great harlot is an absolutely grotesque bloodthirsty prostitute. She's in partnership with the Beast . She is riding the Beast. She's drunk. She has a cup filled with a mixture of blood of the martyrs and the filthy juices of her prostitution. She's getting other kings of the earth drunk  with the blood and martyrdom of the saints.

So you have one woman that is in partnership with Satan, drunk on the blood of the saints.... the saints being represented by Jerusalem.

The other woman is persecuted and throughout the BofR she's refined. She comes back at the end as a purified, spotless bride.

Quite frequently throughout the Old Testament, the Lord speaks to Jerusalem as if she is a person. Jerusalem is personified as a woman. Sometimes she is called Zion. Sometimes she's called Jerusalem. She represents the people of Israel. 

This is so important to understand. Jerusalem throughout the Bible represents the people of Israel. Yes, Jerusalem is the capital. But when the Lord is rebuking Jerusalem, he isn't rebuking a city, he's rebuking the people.

"Stop the false claims in the fake news narrative, read and heed!"

You velly funny man.... haha..... :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  795
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

On 12/22/2021 at 3:03 PM, truth7t7 said:

Jerusalem (The Woman) that (Great City) as seen below, Jerusalem where Jesus Christ was crucified

Revelation 17:18AKJV

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Revelation 11:8AKJV

Yes, indeed...the comparison needs to be made between the real 144000 who are the ones God will seal versus the other aspects of the corrupt economical immoral  aspects and  of Babylon. As it says, she is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt. 

So when you read Rev. 18 it is showing the ten kings burning her with fire, however in Zech. 12 -14 we see God gathering the nations against Jerusalem but then she converts and God fights against those nations...same scenario but God is bringing them into Jerusalem to melt them and bring forth the pure gold, as it says in Ez. 22:18-

"...The house of Israel is to me become dross; all they are brass, and tin, and iron, and lead in the midst of the furnace; they are even the dross of silver. Therefore...Because ye are all become dross, behold, therefore I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem. As they gather silver, and brass, and iron, and lead, and tin, into the midst of the furnace, to blow the fire upon to melt it; so will I gather you in mine anger and in my fury, and I will leave you there, and melt you....and blow upon you  in the fire of my wrath...as silver is melted in the midst of the furnace, so shall ye be melted in the midst, and ye shall know that I the Lord have poured out my fur upon you..."

The Babylon in Rev. 18 is the same Jerusalem as in Zech. 14 but showing how God is going to separate the good from the bad by melting them in the fire of his wrath...