• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Russia Preparing for War.

I believe that Russia is preparing for war. I will write what I believe and then open it up for discussion. More details can be shared as we go on.

God`s word tells us that Russia will be brought down to the land of Israel by God in the latter years.  (Ez. 38: 16)

I believe what we are seeing today with Russian troops outside the Ukraine is but the  preliminaries. Putin, the President of Russia, is, I believe testing the waters to see whether the USA & NATO will go to war. A weakened USA and leader is just what Putin needs to bring about his `evil plan.` (Ez. 38: 10)

Along with Russia are `many people.` These are some of the former nations of the USSR. They have formed an Alliance, (CSTO, Collective Security Treaty organisation) and their first mission was recently in Kazakhstan. This Alliance is led by Russia and includes - Belarus, Tajikistan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan.

Also with Russia is Iran. (Ez. 38: 5 Persia/Iran). And recently Iran has been sending many Shi-ites into Syria to build up numbers there. This is strategically where I see the Russian Federation will be brought down to - Syria. From there they will go into the Golan Heights in Israel.

The International Community believe that Israel is the `occupying power` there and thus will not retaliate when Russia invades. The Golan Heights has mountains and unwalled villages. There is oil and gas, good water, fertile ground etc all `booty` for Russia to take.

`Thus says the Lord God, “On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: You will say, “I will go up against a land of unwalled villages, I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell without walls, and having neither bars nor gates` -

to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land.` (Ez. 38: 10 - 12)

Golan_Heights_Map.png.ebc21f53d9bc07f2e4bb7fb11be0b1b1.png

Russia is always preparing/prepared for war... LoL... They have nuke silos everywhere...

But you may be right. We'll just have to wait and see

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

The Gog of Magog war is at the Valley of Jehoshaphat when Jesus arrives.

Clues:

"Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.b 4I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws, and bring you out with all your army—your horses, your horsemen in full armor, and a great company armed with shields and bucklers, all brandishing their swords. 5Persia, Cush [Ethiopia],c and Put [Libya will accompany them, all with shields and helmets, 6as well as Gomer with all its troops, and Beth-togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you." Eze 38

Persia, Ethiopia and Libya are Muslim. Gog of the land of Magog may have stopped at the Caucasus or just north of the Caucasus and may be what History knows as the Scythians. I have thought the land of Magog was the entire Eurasian steppes and it's nomads from the Danube to outer Mongolia and Northern China. The Russian people are of European descent, maybe the lost Tribe of Dan. The only bit of non-Arab people in the above is the cryptic mention of 'uttermost north'.

"In My zeal and fiery rage I proclaim that on that day there will be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that crawls upon the ground, and all mankind on the face of the earth will tremble AT MY PRESENCE. The mountains will be thrown down, the cliffs will collapse, and every wall will fall to the ground." Eze 38

So if this is the beginning then Jesus must arrive at the onset of the end of the age instead of at the end.

"The mountains will be thrown down, the cliffs will collapse, and every wall will fall to the ground." Eze 38

"I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed. I will pour out torrents of rain, hailstones, fire, and sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him." Eze 38

This is very similar to:

"and every mountain and island was moved from its place." Rev 6

"And there were flashes of lightning, and rumblings, and peals of thunder, and an earthquake, and a great hailstorm." Rev 11

The great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed.

20Then every island fled, and no mountain could be found. 21And great hailstones weighing almost a hundred pounds eacha rained down on them from above. And men cursed God for the plague of hail, because it was so horrendous." Rev 16

This is stunning in it's sheer finality. If in Eze 38 the mountains are destroyed, cliffs collapsed, and every wall fall and this is at the beginning of the week, then in 7 years it would all have to be restored to bring about it's destruction once again.

Eze 38 depicts the battle here:

And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs coming out of the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty.

15“Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who remains awake and clothed, so that he will not go naked and let his shame be exposed.”

16And they assembled the kings in the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon. " Rev 16

At the end, not the beginning.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Personally I think Russia is preparing to protect itself from NATO moving next door the same as we did when they moved into Cuba.   That whole mess was over us putting missiles next to them back in the late 50s early 60s.   And we are trying to do it again.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

12 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

The nation that controls the straight if Hormuz controls world oil

I dont see Russia invading Israel, the invasion will be ignited over the Temple mount, as Israel starts to build around it, this are is the 2and most holy site of Muslims, this will be the catalyst to draw Muslim nations against Israel

That may explain the phrase, "hooks in its mouth".

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

16 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Russia Preparing for War.

I believe that Russia is preparing for war. I will write what I believe and then open it up for discussion. More details can be shared as we go on.

God`s word tells us that Russia will be brought down to the land of Israel by God in the latter years.  (Ez. 38: 16)

I believe what we are seeing today with Russian troops outside the Ukraine is but the  preliminaries. Putin, the President of Russia, is, I believe testing the waters to see whether the USA & NATO will go to war. A weakened USA and leader is just what Putin needs to bring about his `evil plan.` (Ez. 38: 10)

Along with Russia are `many people.` These are some of the former nations of the USSR. They have formed an Alliance, (CSTO, Collective Security Treaty organisation) and their first mission was recently in Kazakhstan. This Alliance is led by Russia and includes - Belarus, Tajikistan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan.

Also with Russia is Iran. (Ez. 38: 5 Persia/Iran). And recently Iran has been sending many Shi-ites into Syria to build up numbers there. This is strategically where I see the Russian Federation will be brought down to - Syria. From there they will go into the Golan Heights in Israel.

The International Community believe that Israel is the `occupying power` there and thus will not retaliate when Russia invades. The Golan Heights has mountains and unwalled villages. There is oil and gas, good water, fertile ground etc all `booty` for Russia to take.

`Thus says the Lord God, “On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: You will say, “I will go up against a land of unwalled villages, I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell without walls, and having neither bars nor gates` -

to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land.` (Ez. 38: 10 - 12)

Golan_Heights_Map.png.ebc21f53d9bc07f2e4bb7fb11be0b1b1.png

That makes sense. There will be some very big and devastating wars in our future. The Bible tells us that. When? God knows. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/breaking-news-russia-sends-amphibious-assault-ships-into-baltic-sea-toward-sweden-ships-are-loaded

hmmn Russia seems very busy what with the Ukraine and now potentially Sweden in fact they have armed troops on Gotland patrolling.

14 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Thus we see that the President of Turkey is also involved. Here we see the 3 Presidents, of Iran, Russia and Turkey. They are working together, (they say) to help bring peace to Syria which is strategically right next to Israel. Thus it is an important nation to oversee.

imho i think that Syria is a puppet to Russia and Iran..but like i said just my wee humble opinion.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

16 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

The battle prophesied in Ezekiel 38/39 is "Historical" fought long ago, the weapons of warfare are "Historical" made of "Wood"

Shields, Bucklers, Bows, Arrows, Handstaves, Spears

Ezekiel 39:9KVV

9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

Those names are NOT in the Hebrew but inserted by the translators.

God`s word says - ` strength, piercer, striking, and to hurl.` 

7 hours ago, Diaste said:

The Gog of Magog war is at the Valley of Jehoshaphat when Jesus arrives.

Clues:

"Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.b 4I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws, and bring you out with all your army—your horses, your horsemen in full armor, and a great company armed with shields and bucklers, all brandishing their swords. 5Persia, Cush [Ethiopia],c and Put [Libya will accompany them, all with shields and helmets, 6as well as Gomer with all its troops, and Beth-togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you." Eze 38

Persia, Ethiopia and Libya are Muslim. Gog of the land of Magog may have stopped at the Caucasus or just north of the Caucasus and may be what History knows as the Scythians. I have thought the land of Magog was the entire Eurasian steppes and it's nomads from the Danube to outer Mongolia and Northern China. The Russian people are of European descent, maybe the lost Tribe of Dan. The only bit of non-Arab people in the above is the cryptic mention of 'uttermost north'.

"In My zeal and fiery rage I proclaim that on that day there will be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that crawls upon the ground, and all mankind on the face of the earth will tremble AT MY PRESENCE. The mountains will be thrown down, the cliffs will collapse, and every wall will fall to the ground." Eze 38

So if this is the beginning then Jesus must arrive at the onset of the end of the age instead of at the end.

"The mountains will be thrown down, the cliffs will collapse, and every wall will fall to the ground." Eze 38

"I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed. I will pour out torrents of rain, hailstones, fire, and sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him." Eze 38

This is very similar to:

"and every mountain and island was moved from its place." Rev 6

"And there were flashes of lightning, and rumblings, and peals of thunder, and an earthquake, and a great hailstorm." Rev 11

The great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed.

20Then every island fled, and no mountain could be found. 21And great hailstones weighing almost a hundred pounds eacha rained down on them from above. And men cursed God for the plague of hail, because it was so horrendous." Rev 16

This is stunning in it's sheer finality. If in Eze 38 the mountains are destroyed, cliffs collapsed, and every wall fall and this is at the beginning of the week, then in 7 years it would all have to be restored to bring about it's destruction once again.

Eze 38 depicts the battle here:

And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs coming out of the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty.

15“Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who remains awake and clothed, so that he will not go naked and let his shame be exposed.”

16And they assembled the kings in the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon. " Rev 16

At the end, not the beginning.

Yes Diaste, Similar, but some notable differences. eg. Russia will be leading this war, and the earthquake is in the land of Israel. (Ez. 38: 19)

At Armageddon at the end of the trib, all the armies of the world gather. And the great earthquake is over all the earth. (Rev. 16: 17 - 21) 

5 hours ago, other one said:

Personally I think Russia is preparing to protect itself from NATO moving next door the same as we did when they moved into Cuba.   That whole mess was over us putting missiles next to them back in the late 50s early 60s.   And we are trying to do it again.

Yes I agree. Here is a picture of the two Alliances. Note the Ukraine, Sweden, Finland and Switzerland are in grey, belonging to neither.

nato-russia-defense-blocs.jpg.0927d9185858924ea976a9468e9b514a.jpg