Marilyn C

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

For those of you who are interested, here is a full transcript of a speech Putin gave on Thursday:

https://www.infowars.com/posts/putin-speech-russia-had-no-other-option-but-to-launch-ukraine-invasion-because-west-deceived-us-about-nato-expansion/

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  578
  • Content Per Day:  0.40

FMlnY_-UYAEswp_.jpg.0806c92f9925911e3987dd99a685181d.jpg

Edited by Don19

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 2/25/2022 at 4:14 PM, other one said:

who decided

he was corrupt? 

So he built the Bling-Bling Palace on his government salary? or just was a good businessman? 

Think!!!

It is common knowledge two months ago that the present Ukraine government is the most corrupt on the planet. 

So is there some international agency that rates corruption of governments on a scale? Your claim of "common knowledge" doesn't cut it. I think the following prophecy of the end times fits here:

2 Esdras 5:11 One land also shall ask another, and say, Is righteousness that maketh a man righteous gone through thee? And it shall say, No.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

So he built the Bling-Bling Palace on his government salary? or just was a good businessman? 

So is there some international agency that rates corruption of governments on a scale? Your claim of "common knowledge" doesn't cut it. I think the following prophecy of the end times fits here:

2 Esdras 5:11 One land also shall ask another, and say, Is righteousness that maketh a man righteous gone through thee? And it shall say, No.

Yes there is.  It's a UN department that is looking into human trafficking. Video is too long to post here.

Whatever.   I'm not promoting Russia or Putin, I'm just talking about why they are doing what they are doing....   and it's not much different than what we have done to Iraq, Libya and several central countries over the years and either us or Israel will do to Iran unless God does it himself.   Putin didn't decide to do what he's doing until Ukraine decided it needed it's nukes back.

Right, wrong or indifferent, that's what's going on.   Putin isn't doing any of us any favors, especially themselves..   Actually he's worked himself into a corner where he has to do some rather disgusting things or look like a total failure.   It's not in his nature to look like a total failure so he may get the whole world into a nuclear war.

How we deal with him may well decide whether a few billion of us are still alive by the end of the year.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Earlier today I went down a line of thought looking at what countries and cultures protect children and who do the opposite. That cuased me to think about the most heinous crimes against children and where that comes from and why…and who holds these little ones as precious.

Seems to me, this is a decent measuring stick.

Imdo not think I need to mention particulars, but I see the enemy using up his tools before discarding them. Hate.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 2/26/2022 at 5:57 PM, other one said:

I thought he might be doing something ok by breaking the eastern area away from what they have been doing to the people there, but what he's doing now is really crazy.  ..... I think he's made a really huge mistake...

Maybe. But it is certainly too soon to tell.

What I have heard today (Dr. Peter Pry) is that Russian forces are going about the countryside seizing key infrastructure, like power stations and such. While avoiding getting bogged down in cities. In other words, playing a long game.

While the Ukrainians seem to be putting up a good fight now, the question is: for how long can they do so?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

Maybe. But it is certainly too soon to tell.

What I have heard today (Dr. Peter Pry) is that Russian forces are going about the countryside seizing key infrastructure, like power stations and such. While avoiding getting bogged down in cities. In other words, playing a long game.

While the Ukrainians seem to be putting up a good fight now, the question is: for how long can they do so?

Totally depends on what the Father decides.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  578
  • Content Per Day:  0.40

https://news.yahoo.com/zelenky-ukraine-russia-end-of-the-world-180049216.html

“Zelensky: 'The end of the world has arrived'”

I, for one, found this remark very interesting. Coming from one of only two Jewish heads of state - the other being Israel, obviously. 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 2/26/2022 at 5:14 PM, Marilyn C said:

1. `Unwalled villages,` (Ez. 38: 11) is what God`s word says, and that is obviously the Golan Heights. The world says that Israel is the `occupying power` there, and Russia has just declared to the UN that is does not recognize Israel`s sovereignty over the Golan heights.

2. Also Turkey is with the Russian Federation.

`Gomer and all its troops; the house of Togarmah from the far north and all its troops ..` (Ez. 38: 6)

Gomer was a grandson of Noah and Togarmah was Gomer`s son. (Gen. 10: 2 & 3) They settled in what is now Turkey and the north region of Turkey.

3. As for Ros, with Gog, the Prince and Magog, the land, God`s word says `far north,` meaning the northern part of the earth.  Heb. `tsaphon,` used only of the north as a quarter.

I think you need to check out God`s word more & instead of having a go at mabel ask me, who wrote the details.  

You have followed a lot of rabbit trails into incorrect data and false interpretation of scripture.  Please read about the subjects you claim to defend.  Education is power and truth and life.  Lies subvert everything God intends as a blessing for us.  I perceive you are sincere, but you are sincerely wrong about many things.  Please read about your subject.

1. Unwalled villages refers to the towns and cities of modern Israel.  

Most ancient settlements had some sort of walled protection against the criminal element and foreign invaders.  

The Golan Heights is a buffer zone between the State of Israel and the nation of Syria.  Kibbutzim had long been established there, but the purpose of the 1967 IDF seizure of that region was primarily to prevent artillery bombardment of the southern shores of Lake Kinneret.

Consult a modern map of the area.  Howitzer bombardment of the southern region of Kinneret is an easy reach for Syrian gun emplacements.  Following the Israeli seizure of the heights Hezbollah (Lebanese terrorists) now uses missiles to accomplish bombardments.

2. Turkey is NOT a part of the Russian Federation.  Google it. Turkey is an independent state allied with NATO since 1952.  

President Erdogan has been trying to influence middle east politics since he took office, but has suffered financial reverses in recent months.  Nationalistic politics in modern Turkey seeks a return to Ottoman status throughout the middle east region. Shia muslims, called Twelvers (*), generally hope and pray and work for this situation to become reality.

3. References to End Times, as well as all other Biblical references, are defined according to contextual use, not individual lines of scripture or dogmatic arguments presented by unqualified preachers from the 19th century or their forbears from the 16th century RCC.  

All Biblical references of End Times alliances against Israel identify nations that border upon Israel or the near allies of those enemies.  This has been VERIFIED by archeological discoveries in recent years.  Uneducated speculation proves nothing.

Ankara is the only capital on a global map that is north of Jerusalem. Use a globe and draw a line to the north.  Moscow is nowhere near that line.  One ought to use a globe because the Earth is round.  That fact has been known for centuries, but seems to have been misplaced by those who assert dogma instead of fact.

Scripture doesn't lie, but liars quote scripture to justify their false doctrine.  Satan quoted scripture to Jesus on several occasions.  Snippets of scripture do not justify RCC doctrine of the End Times.  Those doctrine were rejected by the fathers of the Protestant Reformation, but continue to be embraced by  fanatic individuals who support 16th century Vatican dogma called FUTURISM and its modern version DISPENSATIONALISM.

Scripture wasn't given to us to justify false profit$, but that has consistently been the case in recent decades.   You advise me to check out God's word when you are really insisting I accept your point of view instead.  False prophets have echoed those words for millennia.  

It's all about context context context.  It doesn't matter who wrote bogus posts.  Satan quotes snippets of scripture all the time.  Hitler, a good Christian fellow, quoted scripture as well as Joseph Stalin who attended seminary. Lazy gullible types always believe lies based on scripture.  The wise scholar considers the Bible as a whole together with its historic references both ancient and modern.  It's about context context context.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

(*) Twelvers hope and pray and work for the return of the 12th Imam of Shia Islam who they call Imam al-Mahdi.  al-Mahdi is a sort of Shia messiah.

Edited by choir loft
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 2/24/2022 at 7:22 AM, Don19 said:

Only Russia can lie so blatantly to the world, and no one even cares about their lies. Putin speaks of "denazification" of a country with a Jewish president. It is Putin that acts literally just like Hitler. His "denazification" is just genocide.

There is a method to Putin's madness.   The method is called propaganda.

Bear in mind that Russian history records several invasions by foreign armies; British, American, Sweden, France and twice by Germany.   The Great Patriotic War, as Russia calls the Nazi invasion of 1941-1945, was an attempt by German fascists to seize the steppes of Russia for financial and cultural expansion.  Those years were the most horrible in all of Russian history.  They remember it well.

Putin is using the cultural memory of fascist invasion during the Great Patriotic War to justify his invasion of Ukraine.  The use of the term fascist or Nazi is a propaganda tool to gain popular support for a war that will cost the Russian people blood and money.  

It is kin to the American 'domino theory' that justified the Vietnam war to citizens of the United States.  Most of us bought the lie and many of us died because of it.  

Flag waving is an abomination to the Lord, but a useful tool for politicians and financiers who wish to advance their agendas.

Most Christians forget the 1st commandment - to love the Lord our God with all our heart mind and soul.  If 100% is devoted to God there is nothing left for allegiances to flags and governments.  It's not a 50-50 proposition.  Many good Christians served under flags with hideous agendas and many died because of it.  Most wars are fought over riches and geographic advantages.   Few wars are righteous.

The only time God supports war is to eliminate wickedness.

For instance, the American civil war cost the lives of 640,000 men.  It was fought to eliminate slavery from the land.  America paid a terrible price for the SIN of slavery.

"War is all hell," - General William Tecumseh Sherman 

that's me, hollering from the choir loft....

• This is Worthy 1