IGNORED

do you want to see Trump run in 2024 again, or would prefer prefer some young bloods?

Equippers

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

honestly, for myself, I think it is time for both Republican and Democrats parties to put forward some young blood

That usually happens, when old guards hand over the baton to the next generation.

it happened in 1992 when the presidency transitioned from George H W Bush to Bill Clinton. It happened again in 2008, when presidency transitioned from George W Bush to Barack Obama.

That is why in someway, I think US took a step backward when the Presidency transferred from Barrack Obama to Trump

and now US has a president that is not only older than Trump and Obama, but is actually older than Bill Clinton, we left office back in 2000!!!

personally I think congressman Dan Crenshaw looks good.

what do you think?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Equippers

I dont think there ever was a "young blood" that did anything for this Country in a positive way,can't think of any......I'm not so sure anyone will be able to undo the mess biden has made by 2024.Actually,by then it will be much worse at the rate he's going.

Thank God,God is in Control and whatever His Will,Will be Done.....The disastrous path we are on seems to be headed in  the direction of prophecy unfolding -does it really matter who is in office?Maybe things will turn around a bit,for a time,maybe not-I can't even think about it much anymore because it makes me sick to my stomach whenever I think about all the great things President Trump did for America & how joe biden undid each & every one!!!!

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

43 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

I dont think there ever was a "young blood" that did anything for this Country in a positive way,can't think of any......I'm not so sure anyone will be able to undo the mess biden has made by 2024.Actually,by then it will be much worse at the rate he's going.

Interesting to ponder. JFK was elected over Richard Nixon. This next thought will raise some eyebrows of the historically misinformed (in my opinion), but Nixon was the way better candidate. Better educated, better trained, better experienced, better qualified, and morally superior in my opinion. Why would I bring the young blood JFK up? Simple.

He would look good compared with most candidates now. As a Catholic, he likely would have been pro-life, if that had been an issue. He was for reducing taxes, and DID reduce them. He was for a strong military, and other things that we associate with conservatism. If the JFK of those days, were a Democrat today, he would be rejected by his party. However, it does illustrate than in theory, a young blood could be a good thing.

However, with Trump, we have a known quantity, and a track record of governing as a conservative, he really exceeded my expectations as president. I had my reservations about him, and he does have some moral shortcomings I think. I do not happen to believe he is a Christian.

That all being said, when I vote for president, I am not trying to elect a pastor in chief, I am looking for a leader who does what he says, and does things that benefit the country. Trump did that to my surprised delight.

I voted for him, basically because I wanted to vote for the person most likely to succeed and preventing the election of any of the likely Democrats running for the position.

The traits that he demonstrated as a leader earned my respect, and therefore I would want to elect him again, as opposed to the uncertainty of other candidates.

However, just as in the 2016 election, in 2024, I would vote for anyone that I thought could possibly prevent an Obama/Hillary/Biden/Warren/Harris/Pelosi/Cortez type person from gaining office, their type has damaged this country quite enough, and I keep feeling a need to apologize to my kids and grandkids, for our ever allowing such types of people into national politics. It is a great mystery to me, that any of them has a significant following.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

9 hours ago, Equippers said:

honestly, for myself, I think it is time for both Republican and Democrats parties to put forward some young blood

That usually happens, when old guards hand over the baton to the next generation.

it happened in 1992 when the presidency transitioned from George H W Bush to Bill Clinton. It happened again in 2008, when presidency transitioned from George W Bush to Barack Obama.

That is why in someway, I think US took a step backward when the Presidency transferred from Barrack Obama to Trump

and now US has a president that is not only older than Trump and Obama, but is actually older than Bill Clinton, we left office back in 2000!!!

what do you think?

Wouldn't it be great if God stepped in and Jesus will be King of Kings and Lord of Lords?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

5 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Interesting to ponder. JFK was elected over Richard Nixon. This next thought will raise some eyebrows of the historically misinformed (in my opinion), but Nixon was the way better candidate. Better educated, better trained, better experienced, better qualified, and morally superior in my opinion. Why would I bring the young blood JFK up? Simple.

He would look good compared with most candidates now. As a Catholic, he likely would have been pro-life, if that had been an issue. He was for reducing taxes, and DID reduce them. He was for a strong military, and other things that we associate with conservatism. If the JFK of those days, were a Democrat today, he would be rejected by his party. However, it does illustrate than in theory, a young blood could be a good thing.

However, with Trump, we have a known quantity, and a track record of governing as a conservative, he really exceeded my expectations as president. I had my reservations about him, and he does have some moral shortcomings I think. I do not happen to believe he is a Christian.

That all being said, when I vote for president, I am not trying to elect a pastor in chief, I am looking for a leader who does what he says, and does things that benefit the country. Trump did that to my surprised delight.

I voted for him, basically because I wanted to vote for the person most likely to succeed and preventing the election of any of the likely Democrats running for the position.

The traits that he demonstrated as a leader earned my respect, and therefore I would want to elect him again, as opposed to the uncertainty of other candidates.

However, just as in the 2016 election, in 2024, I would vote for anyone that I thought could possibly prevent an Obama/Hillary/Biden/Warren/Harris/Pelosi/Cortez type person from gaining office, their type has damaged this country quite enough, and I keep feeling a need to apologize to my kids and grandkids, for our ever allowing such types of people into national politics. It is a great mystery to me, that any of them has a significant following.

I agree with you 100% ( on just about everything) Except JFK, I believe he made a fine mess Nixon got stuck with & escalated the war in Viet Nam.....sadly he was assassinated so I think nobody wants to put blame on him for anything, he was much like Americas Sweetheart imo ....... Anyway, Im not impressed by any " young blood" past & certainly not by any Dems.....

I too dont vote for a Pastor in cheif( love it, good one!) but a strong " worldly"wise&, cunning leader who puts America First.....

I think Id be eager to see what Ron DiSantes could do if he has a chance

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I don't think Trump will run. He carries a lot of baggage and a lot of DS folks hate him, so he would be hindered out the gate.

I like Desantis, but his exposure is recent. Governors make good Execs. Senators--yes, but too many have already been corrupted inside the beltway.

I like Pompeo at least as a cabinet member as he has what I think this country will need in the coming years, if the Lord tarries, and that is foreign affairs and military experience and knowledge.

I suspect 2022 elections will reveal much as folks begin to move pieces on the board.

I trust the Lord.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

14 hours ago, Equippers said:

what do you think?

I don't like Trump or Biden. I will have to see who is running for the presidency for 2024. The way our world is going I am not sure the true Christians will still be around.

8 hours ago, missmuffet said:

The way our world is going I am not sure the true Christians will still be around.

2024 is only a few years off, we aren't going anywhere, we'll be here until the Lord's visible return!

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Except JFK, I believe he made a fine mess

Well, the bay of pigs was a fine mess, and I recall the tension or air raid drills and fallout shelters as a kid, due to cold war escalation. I have no idea how things would have been under another president, it is not like we can do "what if" scenarios in history!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

53 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

2024 is only a few years off, we aren't going anywhere, we'll be here until the Lord's visible return!

You might here but I will go to be with the Lord at the rapture and that is imminent. Could happen in minutes, hours or days. The way it is looking it may be sooner than later. 

• Thumbs Up 1