• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,635
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

22 hours ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

I get it. I think you were referring to this pre-rapture belief am I correct? How there are those who believe they won't be present when things get real bad?

Yes. It's likely some won't be alive when this all occurs but not because of a mass unexplained disappearance.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/7/2022 at 1:59 AM, Diaste said:

Oh that's tribulation saints. They aren't real saints like the church at large. Real saints are taken in a rapture so secret it can't even be found in scripture. 

Tribulation saints have to suffer the wrath of God when there's no Holy Spirit on earth since He's gone to heaven with most holy and perfectly righteous group on earth, the Christian Church. ¡

You have God pouring wrath out on his saints on earth, as the Holy Spirit goes to heaven with a group called Church?

Sorta symbolizes the Jehovah's Witness 144,000 righteous chosen group at Gods throne, as the Church rules on this earth

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

On 2/23/2022 at 4:18 AM, The_Truth_Seeker said:

I been going over this again lately, over it a number of times, looking at the world we live in today, what does it sound like? I have at times thought this might be a reference to Artificial Intelligence (or related to computers in general). 

The word image can have multiple meanings, just depends on the context. And if looking at Rev 13.15, look at the word "speak" and break it down. So what is one doing when talking? Communicating. So what if the Image of The Beast is some kind of sophisticated communications network ?

In computer terms, an image can refer to a copy, but other than that image can refer to a representation. 

Now I been reading up on 6g and AI, together. Very interesting. 

Hello The_Truth_Seeker,

Hellenic isopsephy can help us uncover who the beasts are.

And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

The Hellenic word for image or icon appears four times in Revelation 13. Once in the nominative eikon (ΕΙΚΩΝ), once in the donative eikoni (ΕΙΚΟΝΙ), and twice in the accusative eikona (ΕΙΚΟΝΑ).

If we compute the isopsephy sum of the words image and beast - therion (ΘΗΡΙΟΝ) (both in nominative) we get the number 1132.  The isopsephy value of the phrase for 'Alpha Arietis' (the star Hamal) as (Alpha Kriou) 'ΑΛΦΑ ΚΡΙΟΥ' is 1132.

ΕΙΚΩΝ + ΘΗΡΙΟΝ = (5+10+20+800+50)+(9+8+100+10+70+50) = 1132

ΑΛΦΑ ΚΡΙΟΥ = (1+30+500+1)+(20+100+10+70+400) = 1132

This is the second beast that had two horns like a lamb. We can then compute the isopsephy sum of the phrase 'image (of a) beast' as 'eikon theriou' (ΕΙΚΩΝ ΘΗΡΙΟΥ). The outcome now is 1482. The isopsephy value of the phrase for 'Alpha Scorpii' (the star Antares) as (Alpha Skorpiou) 'ΑΛΦΑ ΣΚΟΡΠΙΟΥ' is 1482.

ΕΙΚΩΝ ΘΗΡΙΟΥ = (5+10+20+800+50)+(9+8+100+10+70+400) = 1482

ΑΛΦΑ ΣΚΟΡΠΙΟΥ = (1+30+500+1)+(200+20+70+100+80+10+70+400) = 1482

This is the first beast. The image in both cases is the astronomical depiction of a group of stars having the form of an animal - a beast. In the first case it is a scorpion and in the second case it is a ram.

Best Regards,

Spiros

Edited by Spiros

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Spiros

What about the word "speak"? In the Greek it is "laleō" G2980. 

An image that can speak, in our modern society this would point to electronics, robotics, computers and so on. 

Let us for a minute go by the concept if the beast was a single person, and a image of that person was made, with the ability to speak, this would sound like some kind of clone (whether it be lab grown or robotic) 

This "image" is a manufactured product. 

Also notice in Rev 19.20, there is a reference to the beast and the false prophet. What about the image? What happened to the image?

It sounds like to me this image is not a "living" being in the traditional sense.

Here is a question, if we as people literally became a biological robot, no longer able to think for ourselves, just automatically do what we are told (like how a robot is automatically programmed to carry out a specific task), are we then classified as a "living" being in the traditional sense? 

This is why when I look at the image of the beast, the mark, the dragon, the first and second beast, everything has to be connected, they all have to have the same agenda. In other words, what is the end goal? 

Going by the description of the punishment as detailed in Rev 14.9-11, there must be a reason for such a punishment. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 3/7/2022 at 1:59 AM, Diaste said:

Oh that's tribulation saints. They aren't real saints like the church at large. Real saints are taken in a rapture so secret it can't even be found in scripture. 

Tribulation saints have to suffer the wrath of God when there's no Holy Spirit on earth since He's gone to heaven with most holy and perfectly righteous group on earth, the Christian Church. 

I enjoy :sarc:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,231
  • Content Per Day:  7.08
  • Days Won:  99

On 3/7/2022 at 3:12 AM, Diaste said:

It's not. It can't be.

It's not found in scripture. It's just popular. I was being sarcastic for effect. 

I guess I failed. :)

The best sarcasm evades detection the first time around...

Kind of like the hoovering up of those who buy rapture insurance policies because by golly, they know something no one else does. ;)

• Haha 2

On 3/8/2022 at 7:08 PM, Marathoner said:

My sarcasm detector might be more finely tuned than average, because sarcasm is one of my two spiritual gifts, the other being procrastination!

• Haha 2

On 3/8/2022 at 1:17 AM, Diaste said:

Yes. It's likely some won't be alive when this all occurs but not because of a mass unexplained disappearance.

Oh come on, surely you are aware that the government is leaking UFO stories to explain the sudden disappearance of millions of people. :sarc:What we don't know yet is why the aliens only want Christians, not Athiests and Hindus!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

3 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Oh come on, surely you are aware that the government is leaking UFO stories to explain the sudden disappearance of millions of people. :sarc:What we don't know yet is why the aliens only want Christians, not Athiests and Hindus!

Why aliens would be even remotely interested in this planet should be the question that is asked :sarc: 

They probably wouldn't be able to land unless they are vaccinated and provide a negative test result anyways :sarc:

Edited by The_Truth_Seeker

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,221
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 3/8/2022 at 9:08 PM, Marathoner said:

Kind of like the hoovering up of those who buy rapture insurance policies because by golly, they know something no one else does. ;)

272807462_10227741470379664_6440724187797588936_n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1