• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Russian losses:

472714063_Russianlosses.png.7e4841112c8fabe54937fb3b80f02f77.png

There are reports of stricken Russian airplanes who deploy would-be survivors that the Russian parachutes do not work and many have fallen to certain death. This has inhumane implications.

Goodness.  Communism and godless in general often seems to breed  incompetence....think that's what the West needs to be aware of now too, unfortunately, increasing ineptitude and disorganization etc.  Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin brings reproach.  Lord, have mercy.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,608
  • Content Per Day:  3.90
  • Days Won:  21

721918173_pregevacueefromMariupol.png.a69519e9b135e200c3b2d2727035ae6a.pngWhat Russia calls 'fake news'.

Edited by Justin Adams

Child with head wound.

Child.png.95e4154ece6b59103c3eddcc6095b3f9.png

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I rarely comment on topics on worthychristianforums.com.  However, I am shocked to see how so many people have bought into the propaganda machine of the media.  Putin is one of the ONLY world leaders against the NWO.  Why are people supporting Ukraine, a country deemed one of the "most corrupt" nations in the world (Ernst & Young 2012), THE most corrupt in Europe by The Guardian newspaper in 2015 and the 9th most corrupt in the world in 2017.  Ukraine, even by its own people, admits it lives in a culture of bribery and corruption.  What are we praying for exactly?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.85
  • Days Won:  1

Great, Russian apologists.

I think we all know that Ukraine is not squeaky clean, but I fail to see how a Russian invasion is somehow part of resisting the fabled New World Order.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

8 hours ago, MiriamKadosh said:

Why are people supporting Ukraine

I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest that the support is more for the innocent people that are suffering and dying from a power-hungry invasion than for the government.

Here is a question you may want to consider. Why are some people more upset about “NWO” than brutal invasions that are killing thousands of innocent soldiers and civilians?

The value of human life has been seriously devalued by certain Christian circles over the last few years and it is quite troubling.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 2

Is any nation totally 'free' from any kind of corruption? Quislings and Russian apologists will use their ideaologies to support pogroms like this. Disgusting!!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Personally, for this to continue and for China to finally invade Taiwan.

Why?

I am hoping those Followers of God that are clearly LUKEWARM will finally open their eyes, call out to God, and we see the Biggest Move of God throughout our Churches spurring the Greatest Revival to ensure Souls are secure For God before He unleashes His Wrath.

Here in the States, a couple weeks ago, I made a Thread about the Currency change from our current paper dollar to the electric, that also includes Microsoft's "Patented" (Chip) that will be implanted into the human body to work like a Credit Card/Bank Card for Shopping/Banking/Selling etc.   And in the News Section (Here on Worthy Topics) for the USA, we see Biden has finally put this into action on the beginning stages.

But we have enough Viable Circumstances going on right now to know that God is allowing this.   And I want People to "WAKE UP" and get on Fire for God before it becomes too late.   That is what I am praying for.

I am glad to see someone is open to the "bigger picture".

Another poster commented that there are wars going on all over, yet we are jumping to comment on this particular one.  Why?  Because we are being manipulated to do so in the interests of, YES, the New World Order.  Why am I more concerned with that right now?  Because that will end all opportunities to live out our beliefs in total freedom.  Time is running out.  This Russia/Ukraine war is not an "Ark" we have any right to steady, except to stroke our own egos and manipulate others with by posting (possibly real, who knows?) photos of wounded children in order to further an agenda we have no direct knowledge of, but are making massive assumptions about.

Yahweh has this all in hand.  I personally will pray that He draws many to Himself during this time and reveals the truth to them of how to live a life pleasing to Him according to the scriptures.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  5

"In wrath, remember mercy."  This is still the age of grace and our job as Christians is not to judge, but to bring God's mercy  in the midst of His judgments/chastisements.  Ordinary everyday people are suffering and dying as collateral damage between warring factions....can we not pray for them and try to help if we're able.  It also prepares the soil for the gospel to be planted.

• Well Said! 2

There is no "bigger picture". Either you are in favor of evil or good. No fences...;)

• Well Said! 1