• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,793
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

The oil industry allowed for the massive growth in agriculture, which allowed for the world's massive growth in population. But unrestrained growth always has a limit, and then there is always a collapse. That is what is happening now.

Did the UN think that they could keep on feeding large populations of people that would keep on propagating, while they never had any possibility of ever being able to feed themselves and their children? Of course not. This was by design: create the crisis, then provide the solution. The solution being a powerful global government, with control over the world's economy; not to mention the world's military.

" David Beasley, executive director of the World Food Program, said the world is now facing “an unprecedented crisis,” noting that 49 million people in 43 nations are “knocking on famine’s door.” With famine comes political destabilization, he noted.

" “We are already seeing riots and protesting taking place as we speak—Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Pakistan, Peru,” he said. “We’ve seen destabilizing dynamics already in the Sahel from Burkina Faso, Mali, Chad. These are only signs of things to come.” "

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/analyst-warns-world-has-just-ten-weeks-wheat-supplies-left-storage

" GENEVA (Reuters) - Food rations for refugees and displaced people are being cut by up to half in parts of the Sahel due to a massive funding shortfall with millions set to go hungry as prices rise and climate shocks hit yields, U.N. agencies said on Friday. "

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/un-cutting-refugee-rations-africas-113435252.html

Not just those 43 nations knocking on famines door Will,

Go to Youtube and check out the drought scenario out West. It's so bad, that farms are not going to be allocated any water from the Colorado river. And with just California accounting for 1/3 of this nations vegetables and 2/3 of its fruits and nuts; we're just a few months away from vegetables and fruits skyrocketing in price. This is addition to the global wheat shortages. Do these things sound like they are by mans design? Mankind is responsible for them due to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce, but famines worldwide are not being created deliberately.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  5,131
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

1 minute ago, luigi said:

Mankind is responsible for them due to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce, but famines worldwide are not being created deliberately.

I would say both-and. Famines have always been created deliberately by governments; and by God; and by nature. The Hopi Prophecy says that the earth will strike back at mankind for abusing the land; it calls this "earth out of balance." The Bible in a number of passages talks about the earth withholding its increase because of the sins of man, including illicit bloodshed.

There is a good argument made by geoengineeringwatch.com that the atmospheric weather modification going on is a primary cause of the West's drought.

Thankfully, we here in Colorado just received some much needed precip. I look out the window of the library here and see a lot of snow on the Sangre de Cristo mountains. Much prayed-for, I might add.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

On 5/24/2022 at 2:32 PM, luigi said:

If man is doing this by design, then the famines in Matt 24, Mark 13, Luke 21, and Revelation, would be man made by design. Revelation 9:20, however, states that the plagues in Revelation 8, where 1/3 of earths environmental resources are destroyed, is caused by the love mankind has for the things his hands produce. And as the majority of things made today is through fossil fuel burning industries, I believe todays famines are primarily caused by fossil fuel burning industries.

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

it is by design, because of greed, the financial wizards are going to make billions shorting wheat and food stocks, as well as helping to starve the masses and bring everybody under control.  it's just like the housing bubble which was purposely collapsed to create chaos and massive profits for a handful of powerful people.  if we are getting close to the end, and i think we are, just when the hidden rulers of the world are getting ready to take every last thing for themselves, Jesus will return and put an end to their system

• Well Said! 1

On 5/26/2022 at 4:30 AM, Strict Machine said:

it is by design, because of greed, the financial wizards are going to make billions shorting wheat and food stocks, as well as helping to starve the masses and bring everybody under control.  it's just like the housing bubble which was purposely collapsed to create chaos and massive profits for a handful of powerful people.  if we are getting close to the end, and i think we are, just when the hidden rulers of the world are getting ready to take every last thing for themselves, Jesus will return and put an end to their system

While within a specific crooked nation the titans of industry may intentionally design a shortage; I do not, however, believe this to be a concerted worldwide effort for the purpose of gain. There are real climate emergencies occurring throughout the world.

Edited by luigi

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

I too think we are going to be having some real difficult times ahead of us. Ever since this covid pandemic we be having, I always felt we could be looking at  events that can relate to the four horsemen of the apocalypse. 

Cannot call it coincidence, there is just too much happening.

And the thing is, we could be just seeing the tip of the iceberg.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

On 4/12/2022 at 6:05 AM, luigi said:

The quotation from Oxfam in the Guardian article title "Global food prices to rise highest ever levels after Russian invasion", seems to correlate with what will be the worst of times ever experienced by man. 

“Without immediate radical action, we could be witnessing the most profound collapse of humanity into extreme poverty and suffering in memory,” said Oxfam’s international executive director, Gabriela Bucher.

This earth is being prepared for the 7 year tribulation. 

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

This earth is being prepared for the 7 year tribulation. 

It sure seems that way.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,491
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I agree; we are seeing the conditions leading to a perfect storm of global famine. Historically, food has always been available during a famine, but at what price (hyperinflation). A time is coming when it will take a whole day’s wages to feed yourself (Rev. 6:6). War and drought always produce famine and disease.

Wealth transfer: The result of the seven-year famine Joseph stored and prepared for was that the government (Pharaoh) owned all private property, and the people were dependent on the government.

Another variable no one has mentioned that may or may not be a part of these birth pangs is GMO seeds for food.

Short of researching it again, the overwhelming majority of global food we eat is genetically engineered and modified. By design, this modification cannot produce another crop, and only several companies by law control this food seed, Monsanto being the biggest I recall.

There are dozens of legal and binding global trade agreements for food purchases and exports that must be realized. What if these GMO seed food oligarchies exercise their control and legal rights and withhold the seeds? Even our meat is fed with these GMO products, and we use food for fuel (ethanol).

This GMO seed and food are not long-term proven over generations. Studies have proven animals and insects will always choose natural over GMO. I have GMO cattle and sweet corn planted on all sides of me. I cannot grow my own natural sweet corn because the critters eat and destroy mine, and leave the GMO alone.

Should GMO mutate or fail for whatever reason, heirloom and natural organic seeds are in critically short supply and cannot be reverted back to in a short time. These food oligarchies have a stranglehold on what we eat.

In my mind, I envision these greedy monopolies taking advantage of these crises at some point. What if?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  5,131
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 6/19/2022 at 6:32 AM, Dennis1209 said:

This GMO seed and food are not long-term proven over generations. Studies have proven animals and insects will always choose natural over GMO. I have GMO cattle and sweet corn planted on all sides of me. I cannot grow my own natural sweet corn because the critters eat and destroy mine, and leave the GMO alone.

Should GMO mutate or fail for whatever reason, heirloom and natural organic seeds are in critically short supply and cannot be reverted back to in a short time. These food oligarchies have a stranglehold on what we eat

Interestingly enough, it is unlawful to sell GMO wheat in the United States.

However, beware of non-organic wheat, because Roundup (glyphosate) is used to ripen and dry some non-organic wheat. So you are still getting poisoned with what would otherwise be perfectly fine grain.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,227
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

:) thats not why prices are high