• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

19 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Your saying a Jew can't come from europe?

If I'm not mistaken almost all the Jews who formed the LITTLE COUNTRY we call Israel came from Europe back in the 40s.And it has waxed great. 

Not saying that he can't come from Europe,I believe he will come from Europe..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Not only does Daniel 9 show the beast to be a Roman, but so does Revelation 17.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition

There have been six world powers since men have been divided into nations. They are; (i) Egypt, (ii) Assyria, (iii) Babylon, (iv) Medo-Persia, (v) Greece, and (vi) Rome. The political structure of each was different and so also the language. But they had one thing in common - Nimrod's religion of ancient Babel. And since religion, or what a man believes eternity holds for him, is the strongest motivation on earth. Each world power had different politics, but he same religion. That is why, in Daniel Chapter 2, the "stone not cut out by hands" can destroy only the feet, but the whole effigy collapses. The Bible shows Two mystic Women - (i) The Whore who fosters multiple daughters and fornicates with the rulers of this earth, and (ii) New Jerusalem - "mother of us all" - who foster Israel and the Church.

The woman in the text above is Babylon the Whore. Of all six world empires only ONE has its Seat on seven hills - ROME. Added to this, John speaks of a succession of kings, ONE of which was ruling as he wrote Revelation. ROME was ruling at that tat time. The Beast is OF the seven, but already dead - making him one of those Roman kings who lived just before Revelation was written. Which one is given by "the Number of his NAME". The only Caesar whose title and NAME add up to 666 in Bible numerics is Caesar NERO. He died before John wrote Revelation, and will be resurrected to reign at the end of this age. that is why he is the "EIGHTH". Eight is the number of resurrection because our Lord was raised "on the morrow after the Sabbath".

The only objection to this is easily answered. According to Revelation 20, "the Rest of the Dead" do not live again till the White Throne - a thousand years later. But the Beast is resurrected before the Church. How? Because it is "GIVEN to him to change Times and Laws" (Dan.7:25). This is a soveriegn act of the Almighty, Who holds the power of resurrection, to raise a dead Roman Caesar BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT ISRAEL ASKED FOR!!! (JN.19:14-15)

14 And it was the preparation of the passover, and about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King! 15 But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.

The Beast is a Roman Caesar - Nero - the greatest persecutor of God's people ever.

(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great.

The Levitical High Priest Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes "The Woman", The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV
15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven Mount city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Jerusalem (The Woman) that (Great City) as seen below, Jerusalem where Jesus Christ was crucified

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Jews/Hebrews cast dust upon their heads, weeping for the (Great City) Jerusalem

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

31 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Well, you had stated the antichrist will not be a jew even though most Antichrists are jews. According to John, an antichrist is someone who rejects Jesus as the Christ and the antichrist say that Christ has not come yet which is what most jews say. 

Food for thought. You would never say the Christ has not come if you never heard of a Christ. You would never claim the Messiah hasn't come if you've never heard of a Messiah. 

So most of the world is not antichrist. Those who believe in  Jewish Messiah and still reject Jesus are the only people who would say the Messiah hasn't come. 

PS, the jews who formed the little country of Israel came from Europe. Don't be surprised if the little country called Israel starts Imprisoning the messianic jews and causing them to be put to death. The time is coming when a man's worst enemies will be those of his own household. That message is for your friend in Israel. 

I will be happy for your friend if he endures till the end. He will reign with Christ and will inherit the promised land forever. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Scripture clearly shows the antichrist will be a (King/Ruler) of (Hebrew/Jewish) decent

As previously shown he won't regard the "God Of His Fathers" the true Hebrew God

King/Ruler strongly shows he will be a leader of a country, how many country leaders are Jewish/Hebrew in decent?

It's my opinion all eyes are on Israel, and it's political or religious leaders for starters?

Daniel 11:36-37KJV

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  1.47

23 hours ago, WilliamL said:

"The obvious conclusion" is not always the correct one. Besides that, "obvious" is in the eye of the beholder, who has often been influenced by others in reaching that conclusion.

Having thoroughly researched this passage in Daniel, I don't accept that conclusion:

42. Daniel 9:24-27 Examined, Part 4: Verse 26

A detailed translation and grammatical explanation of Daniel 9:26, followed by a summary of the three current primary views on its prophetic meaning.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1592-daniel-924-27-examined-part-4-verse-26/

43. Daniel 9:24-27 Examined, Part 5: Verse 27

A very detailed translation and grammatical explanation of Daniel 9:27, which reveals various mistranslations found in different English versions of the Bible.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1598-daniel-924-27-examined-part-5-verse-27/

44. Daniel 9:24-27 Examined, Part 6: Do Verses 26b-27 Prophesy Future Events?

Lists the seven specific prophecies found in Daniel 9:26b-27, and tests whether the belief that they will be fulfilled in the future can be substantiated by other biblical End Time prophecies.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1605-daniel-924-27-examined-part-6-do-verses-26b-27-prophesy-future-events/

45. Daniel 9:24-27 Examined, Part 7: Were Verses 26b-27 Fulfilled Historically?

Tests the view that the seven prophesied events were fulfilled during the Jewish War of 66-73 A.D. Also, explains the reason for the time-gap between the 69th and 70th weeks.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1611-daniel-924-27-examined-part-7-were-verses-26b-27-fulfilled-historically/

Thank you for all the above links and commentary. I have read about Simon ben Giora. The factions in Jerusalem were attempting to starve each other into submission. Even burning the food store. Simon also killed many he suspected of no longer supporting him, and would not let the people escape. These rebels were responsible for the many of the deaths of their own people, before Rome even made it inside. But what I am curious about is the coins minted for Simon ben Giora. Do you know who authorized those, and at what year minting first began?

Edited by Anne2

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

On 4/27/2022 at 12:57 PM, angels4u said:

26 And after the threescore and two weeks shall the anointed one be cut off, and shall have nothing: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and even unto the end shall be war; desolations are determined. 27 And he shall make a firm covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease; and upon the wing of abominations shall come one that makes desolate; and even unto the full end, and that determined, shall wrath be poured out upon the desolate.Daniel 9:26-27

Vs:26 The prince that shall come' is of the same nationality as the people who will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The third step is to establish the nationality of this people. History has shown that the sanctuary was destroyed by the Romans in A.D. 70. The obvious conclusion, then, is that the Antichrist is a Gentile of Roman origin...

So if I'm right,the AC will come most likely from Europe ..

Remember the horn and the little horn?

Daniel’s Dream of Four Beasts

7 In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon, Daniel had a dream, and visions passed through his mind as he was lying in bed. He wrote down the substance of his dream.

2 Daniel said: “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me were the four winds of heaven churning up the great sea. 3 Four great beasts, each different from the others, came up out of the sea.

4 “The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a human being, and the mind of a human was given to it.

5 “And there before me was a second beast, which looked like a bear. It was raised up on one of its sides, and it had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth. It was told, ‘Get up and eat your fill of flesh!’

6 “After that, I looked, and there before me was another beast, one that looked like a leopard. And on its back it had four wings like those of a bird. This beast had four heads, and it was given authority to rule.

7 “After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

8 “While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a human being and a mouth that spoke boastfully.

9 “As I looked,

“thrones were set in place,
    and the Ancient of Days took his seat.
His clothing was as white as snow;
    the hair of his head was white like wool.
His throne was flaming with fire,
    and its wheels were all ablaze.
10 A river of fire was flowing,
    coming out from before him.
Thousands upon thousands attended him;
    ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him.
The court was seated,
    and the books were opened.

11 “Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire. 12 (The other beasts had been stripped of their authority, but were allowed to live for a period of time.)

13 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man,[a] coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

The Interpretation of the Dream

15 “I, Daniel, was troubled in spirit, and the visions that passed through my mind disturbed me. 16 I approached one of those standing there and asked him the meaning of all this.

“So he told me and gave me the interpretation of these things: 17 ‘The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth. 18 But the holy people of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever—yes, for ever and ever.’

19 “Then I wanted to know the meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others and most terrifying, with its iron teeth and bronze claws—the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. 20 I also wanted to know about the ten horns on its head and about the other horn that came up, before which three of them fell—the horn that looked more imposing than the others and that had eyes and a mouth that spoke boastfully. 21 As I watched, this horn was waging war against the holy people and defeating them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the holy people of the Most High, and the time came when they possessed the kingdom.

23 “He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it. 24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings. 25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

26 “‘But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.’

28 “This is the end of the matter. I, Daniel, was deeply troubled by my thoughts, and my face turned pale, but I kept the matter to myself.”Daniel 7

That is possible. Time will tell. He could be on this earth right now. 

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

33 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

That is possible. Time will tell. He could be on this earth right now. 

He most likely is!

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,054
  • Content Per Day:  3.30

39 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:
(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great.

The Levitical High Priest Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes "The Woman", The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV
15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven Mount city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Jerusalem (The Woman) that (Great City) as seen below, Jerusalem where Jesus Christ was crucified

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Jews/Hebrews cast dust upon their heads, weeping for the (Great City) Jerusalem

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

At first you would seem to have a good argument. But you have not read scripture accurately, nor my posting.

In Matthew 13 the Lord Jesus, expounding the Kingdom of heaven while it is still IN MYSTERY, said it would be LIKE "Tares". From your previous posting in another thread, you belittled the habit of studying nature when it is used by scripture to explain something of God. But suppose you were to change your mind and study the parable of the Tares, you would find that Tares simulate Wheat perfectly UNTIL the harvest. That is, parallel to the Kingdom of Heaven during the Church age, men would see something LIKE it but it would be a COUNTERFEIT.

Is it such a surprise when the Woman Who is THE RELIGION of ROME, looks like the real thing? But if you had studied the Two Women you would have seen that the COUNTERFEIT was "arrayed" with the same as the Priesthood, and "bedecked" with the elements that the Church is BUILT WITH in 1st Corinthians 3 - EXCEPT PEARLS. That she should LOOK LIKE the real thing is a given, but the "pearls" give away the secret - SHE DENIES THE EFFICACY OF CHRIST'S SACRIFICE! In the Garden of Eden Bdellium, a pearl from a tree, is to be used. But sin came in and an animal must die. So the price for the redemption of a woman is paid for the man who dies for the Woman - SILVER. But when sin and death are put away in New Jerusalem, the material can return to Pearl - BUT NOT ONE FROM A TREE. It must be from the animal kingdom as Christ was smitten. A pearl is the result of a grain of sand INJURING the muscle and the muscle responding by secreting it life's juices to heal the wound. A perfect picture of Christ.

So, the Woman is that religion which looks like the real thing but is only OUTWARDLY ARRAYED and BEDECKED, while the True Woman - New Jerusalem IS MADE WITH the real materials. It might profit somewhat if you studied each of these elements and not reject them out of hand.

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse

The things of God are shown by the creature.

As to Revelation 18:24, how can it be Jerusalem? Is Jerusalem responsible for "ALL that were slain upon the earth"? Was it not Satan's mechanisms that caused men's death long before Canaan, the Jebusites, Israel and David. Is Revelation 18:24 not talking of BABYLON the Great - the religion of world powers. Jerusalem is historically a backwater. And to connect Revelation 18:24 to Matthew 23 is allowed, BUT the context is the "GENERATING OF SERPENTS" - Satan's nature. It is the NATURE of this religion where Satan - a creature - directs worship to the creature. If we stick to scripture, we have no grounds to name Jerusalem "Babylon". Revelation 17 is about Babylon the religion, but Revelation 18 is about the world commercial system. Let us see God's opinion of Babylon versus Jerusalem.

22 It is thou, O king (Nebuchadnezzar), that art grown and become strong: for thy greatness is grown, and reacheth unto heaven, and thy dominion to the end of the earth.

When ever has Jerusalem ruled the kings of the earth and displayed such greatness? Is this not reserved for the FUTURE - the Millennium when the Son of God, Emmanuel, will dwell there?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

He most likely is!

I wonder who he is :unsure:

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, AdHoc said:

When ever has Jerusalem ruled the kings of the earth and displayed such greatness? Is this not reserved for the FUTURE - the Millennium when the Son of God, Emmanuel, will dwell there?

Jerusalem will rule the kings of the earth and world, when the antichrist takes his future seat there

Revelation 13:8KJV

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.