• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,083
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

HaHa?  Think you will be saying that come judgment? I am not going to keep repeating what you don't grasp.  I have done as I am supposed to do.  I'm good.

Now I get a laugh. You don't understand that there is an Antichrist coming that is not Satan? Come on. Beginners understand this. 

Revelation 20

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The devil is cast into the lake of fire where the BEAST and false prophet are. So who is the BEAST?

• Please stop fighting!  Thanks!  :) 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Satan and the AntiChrist are two separate persons. Don't know if "persons" is the right word to use. Anyone got a better word?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

On 6/7/2022 at 12:11 PM, kenny2212 said:

We see the rapture in Rev. 6:12-17. This portion of scripture is cross-referenced in Matt. 24:29-31. 

But it seems the chronology of the ending parts of Rev. 6 and the whole of Rev. 7 is not right. 

The rapture happens in Rev. 6:12-17, the 144,000 israelites are sealed in 7:1-8, and there is the great multitude (who were raptured in Chapter 6) in Rev. 7:9-17.

Now some people might say "Shouldn't the great multitude come after the rapture event? And not after sealing of the 144000?

The chronology is arranged in the bible the way it is because of 2 reasons -

1. The sealing of the 144000 comes after the rapture event because it keeps in line with God's overriding emotion (towards those on earth; God still loves those left behind though but their salvation must come at a very great price - refusing the MOTB and refusing to worship the beast and risk being killed) at this point in time - Wrath; And of course to those who were raptured and the 144000 - Love (1 Thess. 5:9). God keeps the 144000 in the world to show those left behind what they would have enjoyed if they had chosen him. I know the 144000 are kept in the world to evangelize but also to show the world what they are missing... I mean the world already has the bible and happenings. Also I believe the 144000 will know they are sealed. Just as the Holy Spirit bears witness our spirits that we are children of God, they will have a kind of witness.

Rev. 7:2-4 (NKJV) - 2 Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” 4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed...

2. The silence in heaven is added to by the supposed more silence by heaven (note the words "in" and "by") (from the perspective of those on the earth) while the great multitude are worshipping. Prompted by this prolonged silence, the world MIGHT say what happened was an alien abduction not the rapture (Rev. 7:9-17 - 8:1)

Any questions or comments?

Kenny, have you ever watched a play where they close the curtain between acts of the play? What goes on behind the curtain? They are rearranging the setting to fit the next act.

I picture Revelation 7 as the curtain (of the seals) closing and the set being rearranged to FIT the next act: the opening of the 7th seal that will begin the 70th week of Daniel.

God will absolutely NOT allow the "hurt" on earth to begin until He sees two events completed: the sealing of the 144,000 for their protection, and the church seen safely in heaven so God will be free to pour out His wrath on a lost world.

Since the Day of the Lord "comes" or begins with wrath and fierce anger, the rapture MUST come just before the Day of the Lord. It cannot be the first event of the Day of the Lord. I believe the rapture of the church will be the trigger for the start of the Day.

Congratulations on NOT having the rapture in 4:1. That theory has been a myth since the beginning.

On 1/19/2023 at 12:04 PM, kenny2212 said:

Satan and the AntiChrist are two separate persons. Don't know if "persons" is the right word to use. Anyone got a better word?

Beings.

8 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Beings.

Thank you iamlamad.

• Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,798
  • Content Per Day:  1.03

On 1/19/2023 at 1:04 PM, kenny2212 said:

Entities.

7 hours ago, luigi said:

Entities.

Thank you Luigi!

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,234
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Not going be apart of this just trying to help. Maybe say "this is what I believe and why" something to that effect. 

I feel sorry for the one that just wants to understand Rev or parts of it. Its amazing how some post all kind of scriptures (praise GOD) yet will then make some blank statement with no scripture as if its fact. Then somewhere pages back I thought I read something about private  interpterion "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.".  

Oh and the "study more". :D Praise God.. just say.. amen I have to thank you. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

On 1/22/2023 at 5:54 AM, iamlamad said:

Kenny, have you ever watched a play where they close the curtain between acts of the play? What goes on behind the curtain? They are rearranging the setting to fit the next act.

I picture Revelation 7 as the curtain (of the seals) closing and the set being rearranged to FIT the next act: the opening of the 7th seal that will begin the 70th week of Daniel.

God will absolutely NOT allow the "hurt" on earth to begin until He sees two events completed: the sealing of the 144,000 for their protection, and the church seen safely in heaven so God will be free to pour out His wrath on a lost world.

Since the Day of the Lord "comes" or begins with wrath and fierce anger, the rapture MUST come just before the Day of the Lord. It cannot be the first event of the Day of the Lord. I believe the rapture of the church will be the trigger for the start of the Day.

Congratulations on NOT having the rapture in 4:1. That theory has been a myth since the beginning.

No such thing as a pre-trib rapture found in scripture as you suggest

The church will be present on this earth, to be eyewitnesses of Jesus Christ returning in the heavens

10 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

No such thing as a pre-trib rapture found in scripture as you suggest

The church will be present on this earth, to be eyewitnesses of Jesus Christ returning in the heavens

Since there will be a pre-trib rapture, and since you can't find it, the chances that you will be left behind are very good.

Try looking in the Pauline Epistles.