R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

Today, we can watch television and read the media and surely discern that God will not put up with much more evil depravity in the earth.  Nobody should have to tell us what season we’re in—not even the apostle Paul.

1 Thes. 5:1-3 warns us:

But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

In other words, Paul shouldn’t have to tell us this, right?

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

That means while some of us are peacefully sleeping. …but we Christians aren’t sleeping; we’re wide awake and watching.

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

We mustn’t underestimate the dragon. He'll appear right after the NWO suffers a deadly blow.  It is, in my opinion, the next warning signal in bible prophecy.

Verses 4-6 encourage us:  

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

- 1 Thessalonians 5:4-6

Selah

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,952
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

On 7/5/2022 at 11:03 PM, R. Hartono said:

How can the world worship the dragon ?

• The dragon is Satan

Rev 12:9  So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Rev 20:2-3  He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;  (3)  and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

People have been worshiping Satan since antiquity. 

• John 8:44  You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
  • Revelation 12 discloses the complete sovereignty of Satan when it metaphorically depicts him as a dragon wearing 7 crowns on its 7 heads.

•  Satan/the serpent/dragon/devil does have limited authority and rule over unregenerate humanity, as Revelation 13 goes on to confirm in agreement with other Scriptures.

Joh 12:31  Now is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

Eph 2:1-2  And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins,  (2)  in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,

• When the restrainer is taken away unregenerate humanity will be left to its devices, being committed to desire all that is Satanic.

2Th 2:9-12  The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,  (10)  and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.  (11)  And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,  (12)  that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/5/2022 at 6:03 AM, R. Hartono said:

Revelation 13:4 And people worship the dragon as it has given authority to the beast 

Will the devil be visible after being banished from heaven and then be worshipped by people of this world ?

Is that what we were told as ET Alien ?

No Alien's brother.

Let us think how God thinks on these things. (I actually thought this through a while back, great question) God sees sees our world currently and out of 8 billion people we have maybe two Billion Christians of which one Billion are fake because 5 of the 10 virgins get left out of the marriage feast when called. So, that means 7 billion people on this earth still "WORSHIP Satan" in that they have bought hook, line and sinker into his ways, they serve false gods, love to lust, they love fornication, they love greed, lying, they have hate in their hearts, they steal, cheat and do anything to get ahead, they murder, and they abort babies for convenience's sake etc. etc. etc. thus God sees these 7 billion people as "Worshiping Satan and his evil ways" they love evil more than they love God's righteousness !! 

They do not even believe in God or Satan in most cases to be honest, they are brainwashed Humanists, they are Hedonistic in nature, they are full are lusts of the flesh, but God sees all of that as them "Worshiping the Dragon" because in their heart of hearts they have chosen his ways over God's ways. They adore evil, not God.

So, no, the world doesn't set up a Image of a Dragon and worship Satan even during the 70th week, they set up an Image of the Beast (The E.U. President/King) in the Temple of God and in so doing they are mocking God, they are saying we humans are the only real god, there is no God !! A few are Satanists, but most of these people see themselves as god, they do as they so will. So, in God's eyes, He sees them as worshiping Satan the Dragon, because in their hearts they have chosen Satan's ways. The Old English word worship really just means ones worthiness. 

Old English weorthscipe ‘worthiness, acknowledgment of worth’.

Thus by following the Dragon's Ways, this world sees Satan as Worthy, not God. That is all God means by they worship the Dragon. The world sees Satan's ways as Worthy, the whole world LOVES EVIL, more than they love God and His Righteousness. Thus they "Worship Satan". 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

the same way we worship God.    I know people who have done that since the mid 1970s

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/6/2022 at 8:36 AM, Dennis1209 said:

The world has been conditioned and primed for a coming great deception. According to polls, more people believe in extraterrestrials than Jesus, and more believe in evolution than creation. Evolution is the official platform of science, education, and religion, the religion of atheism.

Secular science is at a stumbling block, and there is zero chance DNA could have evolved; it had to be engineered by superior intelligence. To fit it in with their false narrative, they invented panspermia, which highly advanced intelligent life seeded the universe for life to develop and evolve.

Here is the gist of it all brother. Look at this world, who does it now serve? Who is seen as WORTHY to the inhabitants of this current world? Satan and his ways or God and His ways? 

This current world is "Worshiping the Dragon now !! They have chosen lies, abortion, murder, homosexuality, perverted ways, greed, hate, lusts etc. etc. over God's ways of Love, Life, Liberty, Hope, Honesty, Truthfulness, Charity, Kindness, Celibacy, Marriage etc. etc. 

The Old English word Worship simply means ones Worthiness. This world loves evil thus Gid sees this world as Worshiping him because they see his ways as WORTHY, meanwhile they see God's ways as UNWOORTHY. 

13 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Not necessarily...

We do not know how much prophecy we will see come to fruition before the harpazo. Jerimiah 49 and Isiah 17 and other prophetic events could occur at any moment now. Only twenty years ago who would a thunk of the problems with Damascus, Syria, and Iran. Elam (where the Bushehr nuclear facilities and underground delivery systems are located)? First, for these prophetic events to occur, there had to be a nation of Israel again (hence May 14, 1948), the super prophecy of our time.

Take prophetic related scripture out of the Bible, and it is reduced by about one third, so, it must be important. What is the purpose of telling us history written in advance? Are we to "watch therefore", watch for what? Are we to know the season of the coming of the Son of Man? Are we to be kept in the dark?

I care. The more I see the world aligning with prophetic scripture and the conditions, the more excited and busier I become. The Day of the Lord is fast approaching. 

Miss Muffet is correct, we will be in Heaven at that time, but we need to pass on this KNOWLEDGE unto those 5 Virgins left and to the 1/3 Jews who will flee Judea just before the 1260 middle of the week events starts, of course they will have the Two-witnesses to inform them, lol, they are in good hands. So, I think its important to warn people what is coming. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

10 hours ago, Michael37 said:
  • The dragon is Satan

Rev 12:9  So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Rev 20:2-3  He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;  (3)  and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

People have been worshiping Satan since antiquity. 

• John 8:44  You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
  • Revelation 12 discloses the complete sovereignty of Satan when it metaphorically depicts him as a dragon wearing 7 crowns on its 7 heads.

•  Satan/the serpent/dragon/devil does have limited authority and rule over unregenerate humanity, as Revelation 13 goes on to confirm in agreement with other Scriptures.

Joh 12:31  Now is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

Eph 2:1-2  And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins,  (2)  in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,

• When the restrainer is taken away unregenerate humanity will be left to its devices, being committed to desire all that is Satanic.

2Th 2:9-12  The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,  (10)  and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.  (11)  And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,  (12)  that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

2Th 2:9-12 was the verse i was thinking of as soon as i saw this thread, i couldn't remember the verse number so i was hoping someone had posted it, but because people refuse to believe the truth God will allow them to believe deception which the dragon / satan is happily there to provide.  i think this could already be true because most of the world's 7.5 billion people don't believe the bible they are worshipping different demons who say they are little gods (see 1 Cor 10;20, i think).  there is also a psalm which says all the false gods are demons, i can't remember which one it is.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,952
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

13 hours ago, Strict Machine said:

there is also a psalm which says all the false gods are demons, i can't remember which one it is.

• You might be thinking of this verse in the Douay-Rheims Bible:

Psa 96:5 For all the gods of the Gentiles are devils: but the Lord made the heavens.

• Other versions have this:

Psa 96:5  For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens. (KJV)

• Paul makes an irrefutable argument regarding demons and idols being in league:

1Co 10:14-21  Therefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry.  (15)  I speak as to wise men; judge for yourselves what I say.  (16)  The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?  (17)  For we, though many, are one bread and one body; for we all partake of that one bread.  (18)  Observe Israel after the flesh: Are not those who eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?  (19)  What am I saying then? That an idol is anything, or what is offered to idols is anything?  (20)  Rather, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice they sacrifice to demons and not to God, and I do not want you to have fellowship with demons.  (21)  You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the Lord's table and of the table of demons.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

On 7/5/2022 at 8:05 AM, Robtay7123 said:

I don't personally believe in aliens, and am sure the Bible doesn't support such a teaching.  However I'm certain that demons DO appear to people as aliens, just as they do dead relatives. Anyway,  my opinion is that no,  Satan will not be visible. However his man on earth,  the AntiChrist will be visible. Scripture seems to suggest that this AntiChrist will be possessed by Satan, so in worshipping one,  you worship the other. 

Want to know how to shut a UFO debate over Greys and Reptilians fighting over the domain of the earth? 

My Boss was heavily involved with the UFO cult as I called it. Every year there was a UFO Convention in Tampa Bay. They gathered to see UFO's over McDill AFB and to discuss that latest news. Bob would invite Keynote Speakers and the most revered UFO experts to his house. I was a part of a group of 7-10 people invited to these gatherings. The topics were pointed and direct in each session and to quite honest ....very interesting. One evening the topic went to the battles above the earth between the Greys and Reptilians for domain. After about two hours, I suddenly asked a question ...."The Bible states that Angels and Demons fight in the heavens over domain over the earth. This is the battle we are talking about." The room grew silent. Our expert suddenly explained "You could very well be right." I explained "I believe in Bob's thoughts that demons and angels travel in time and are a second faster than we are. Therefore we never see them until they want to be seen. It makes perfect sense. They can be whatever they want to appear like. Humans can be easily tricked other than those of us who are absolutes believers in Christ. That's why I listen to this with a grain of salt, because I'm convinced higher powers are at play and they are spiritual and not physical in nature." 

That ended the discussion on battles in the heavens.  

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  08/08/1970

On 7/7/2022 at 8:58 PM, other one said:

the same way we worship God.    I know people who have done that since the mid 1970s

Yes people are easily deceived.