missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,138
  • Content Per Day:  7.06
  • Days Won:  97

Obviously, one of the participants added our brother to the message chain. Otherwise, he would have remained unaware of it all.

:mgdetective:

I for one appreciate what @Omegaman 3.0 does here on Worthy. It's a labor of love. I find myself thrust into the position of mediator and peacemaker here where I work --- I must intervene and help clients of our transitional housing shelter learn how to get along peaceably with their neighbors --- and at the same time, I'm also an enforcer of program policy. I'm paid to do this work which I love, so it's worth keeping in mind that what moderators do here, they do free of charge.

I appreciate Omegaman and I have no reason to suspect... fowl play! :ph34r:

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

2 hours ago, Marathoner said:

I appreciate Omegaman and I have no reason to suspect... fowl play!

Thanks for all of that Marathoner. I see that for some reason, missmuffet has not been here (I think) since she started this thread. I hope she is O.K.! I think we have retty much establised that there was no fowl play (as you put it), perhaps when she comes back, we can close (and maybe hide) this thread to rest (if that is her choice) and we can just move on as none of this ever happened! Also, maybe God can work all things together for good, and this can catalyze some improvements in this area.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Sorry but I'm still laughing at this.. maybe I have an odd sense of humor but certain things just tickle my funny bone . . I'm not sure that Peeps would say we need" better" than Mega knowing he was invited because she would never intentionally want to say anything that would potentially be hurtful- we all know each other for a long time and we probably all " feel" a certain way for whatever reason, not a big of a deal in any event 

Id prefer to laugh at some" blunders" & I do think this was one.  .. 

Do we need more servants?certainly!... Better servants? That means better than Omega and I'd say this..... How can he be the best that he could be when he is just one person,who can only be one place to see one thing at one time with hundreds of people all over the place at all times,24/7?

@Omegaman 3.0has been serving voluntarily at WCF for a very long time,he has his way of moderating just as others have had their way & no matter who serves we are expected to do things as our Steward would have it done,the Worthy Way..... So it's not an easy job ,especially when you are not in charge

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Why did all those screenshots had to be posted?

Could it not have been done in a pm and simply explain that  Omega was added to the conversation?

Why do we have to point it out in such a way which make feel people bad?

Why, oh why ,can we not just love each other more .

Aren't we all in the family of God?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Some time ago, I contacted the folks that wrote and own this forum software. It is a common software package for forums, that I happen to think is the best one available. I asked them about the privacy of the messenging function. It is private. I was told that the algorithms are written in such a way that nobody but those included can access them.

Having said that--anything can be hacked and 'back doors' can be found--but that requires significant expertise. It is not built into the software itself.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

May any broken hearts and relationships be healed in Jesus’ most precious name.  Amen.

selah

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Apparently the other person in the PM included Omega. I did not know that. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,190
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Is this a bash Omega thread :happyhappy:

• Haha 2

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

8 hours ago, angels4u said:

Could it not have been done in a pm and simply explain that  Omega was added to the conversation?

Hi Sis.. 

I've never had biological brothers or sisters but from what I've seen this is very typical with siblings & Praise the Lord we ARE all Brothers & Sisters in God's Family BUT we are not yet PERFECT as Christ is- will be but not yet.

Can we love each other more! probably but what I see is that we do love each other as FAMILY.... I think there's a few good lessons here ..

Peeps is always upfront & I already knew she had no idea Omega was included because she does love him & would not intentionally say anything hurtful,and she was honest here- I expected nothing less from her....

We all say things or feel things when we are annoyed about something or another,it doesn't mean for one minute that we don't love each other ALOT

The question was asked publically so Omega answered publically& certainly not to make Peeps feel bad.... It all struck me funny and I love them both with all my heart

Sometimes we " blunder",we make mistakes,we say dumb things.... I for one think this transparency was a good thing.... Lots of lessons here we can all use& be better for it

A wise person once told me that life is way too short to take so seriously & not laugh about the " small stuff"... This is " the small stuff".... Btw,the " wise guy"( pun intended) was @Omegaman 3.0

With love from your Sis,Kwik

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

15 hours ago, angels4u said:

Of course that could have been done. The OP could have have brought it up to George in private, and has been around here long enough to do so, but decided to go public with it.

The OP could also have not mentioned me, in an accusative tone, like I was sneaking around invading her privacy. She chose the format, and I responded in the format she chose. I answered her charges and questions with what little I knew at the time, and the investigation was done it real time, and evidence was presented (that is what the screenshot were for. Those sreenshots were not of any evil or wrong doing, so what is the big deal?

I have had enough experience here to know, that somethings are best done in public, so that there are no accusations of secrets and unfair play going on in the back ground, have had enough of those. This is one of those cases, where no matter which way you do something, someone will be a critic.

Also, it is not out of the ordinary, to respond in public in order that everyone, those in involved directly, and the community in general, can learn from the whole event.

The OP also could have requested to not discuss this in public, even though she chose to do it in public, and that would have been fine. To date, she still has not chosen to message me about this.

The question could also be asked, if someone who thinks doing this in public was not the proper way to do it, why did they not send a message instead of publishing it in this thread publicly? Hmm?

I have already said, and I repeat that we can remove this thread from view, any time the OP decides that is what would be best, we have a tradition of closing/locking/hiding threads at the request of the OP, and I want to honor that, but no such request as been made!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 2