• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  1.83
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Keras said:

Firstly: elections in the US have no bearing on Bible prophecy.  And naturally occurring 'blood' moons don't either.

But the Day will come when God will send His fiery wrath. Be ready to stand firm in your faith and trust the Lord for His protection. 

Yes, I know all of that.  I just found it to be an interesting coincidence, presumably. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,272
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

The first to be taken out are the tares.  The tares are gathered and burned. 

If we look closer at Matthew 13:30.... 

“First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn.”....Matthew 13:30

It doesn't say...."Gather them, bind them in bundles AND burn them"

It says ...."Gather them, bind them in bundles TO burn them"

The tares will be gathered and bound, to be burned at a later time.

8 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

In the same way, the people of God will receive a mark and they will not be touched as the wrath of the LORD unfolds.  Revelation 7

It will only be the Israelites from the 12 tribes that receive the mark on their foreheads. The church, ie the saints, will be resurrected and raptured following the sealing of the 144,000. They show up in heaven as a "crowd too big to count".

Look at Psalm 91..... esp verse 8.... (I believe it's the 144,000 who the Psalm is referring to)

1He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
            Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.

2I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress,
            My God, in whom I trust!”

3For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper
            And from the deadly pestilence.

4He will cover you with His pinions,
            And under His wings you may seek refuge;
            His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.

5You will not be afraid of the terror by night,
            Or of the arrow that flies by day;

6Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness,
            Or of the destruction that lays waste at noon.

7A thousand may fall at your side
            And ten thousand at your right hand,
            But it shall not approach you.

8You will only look on with your eyes
            And see the recompense of the wicked.

9For you have made the LORD, my refuge,
            Even the Most High, your dwelling place.

10No evil will befall you,
            Nor will any plague come near your tent.

11For He will give His angels charge concerning you,
            To guard you in all your ways.

12They will bear you up in their hands,
            That you do not strike your foot against a stone.

13You will tread upon the lion and cobra,
            The young lion and the serpent you will trample down.

14“Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him;
            I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name.

15“He will call upon Me, and I will answer him;
            I will be with him in trouble;
            I will rescue him and honor him.

16“With a long life I will satisfy him
            And let him see My salvation.”

Isaiah speaks about "the recompense of the wicked during the year long day of the Lord.... Isa 34 I think

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

43 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

It will only be the Israelites from the 12 tribes that receive the mark on their foreheads. The church, ie the saints, will be resurrected and raptured following the sealing of the 144,000. They show up in heaven as a "crowd too big to count".

This happens after the 6th seal and just before the 7th seal is opened according Rev 6 and 7.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,272
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

12 hours ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

This happens after the 6th seal and just before the 7th seal is opened according Rev 6 and 7.

yes.... that's the way I see it as well

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46

On 8/17/2022 at 4:15 PM, AdHoc said:

There is one very good pointer as to when God's wrath starts.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) ... 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened (Mt 24:15–22).

This is doubly supported in that it is called "Jacob's Trouble". Israel, having heard the gospel and even studied the Man Who they so carelessly murdered some 2,000 year ago, will still agree that a Gentile king will take God's place in a Temple in Jerusalem.

A gentile king does not sit in God's place. 

According to Daniel, the king of the north gives Israel an army which will occupy Jerusalem for 42 months. At the beginning of the occupation, the daily sacrifice is abolished. 1290 days later the abomination of desolation is placed. This abomination that causes Jerusalems desolstion is placed after the beast attacks Jerusalem killed the norths armed forces. 3.5 days after the beast attacks Jerusalem the king of the norths military places the abomination that causes desolstion in an effort to kill everyone in Jerusalem. It makes Jerusalem uninhabited. It's what causes the great earthquake and causes a cloud to depart Jerusalem on the day of the Lord. 

It's an atomic bomb the armed forces place in Jerusalem and that is why the people of Judea are fleeing to the mountains on the day of the Lord in zech 14.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  500
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

15 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

If we look closer at Matthew 13:30.... 

“First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn.”....Matthew 13:30

It doesn't say...."Gather them, bind them in bundles AND burn them"

It says ...."Gather them, bind them in bundles TO burn them"

The tares will be gathered and bound, to be burned at a later time.

Malichi indicates treading on the ashes of the wicked.  Malichi 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

16 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

t will only be the Israelites from the 12 tribes that receive the mark on their foreheads. The church, ie the saints, will be resurrected and raptured following the sealing of the 144,000. They show up in heaven as a "crowd too big to count".

There is not a resurrection at that time and without adding to the scriptures there can be no rapture.  The crowd is made up of those who have been killed coming out of the great tribulation.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,694
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

52 minutes ago, seeking the lost said:

There is not a resurrection at that time and without adding to the scriptures there can be no rapture.  The crowd is made up of those who have been killed coming out of the great tribulation.

Right, there is no resurrection until Jesus Returns; AFTER all the things prophesied from Rev 8:2 to Rev 19:11, take place. 

The vast multitude that John sees; Revelation 7:9, are living people on earth. They will be the ones who have kept their faith and trusted in the Lord for His protection, during His terrible Day of fiery wrath, A single, literal day. 

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60

On 8/25/2022 at 2:30 AM, Diaste said:

Wrath 'has come' at  both the 6th seal and 7th trump. This is only possible if the two happen in conjunction of if wrath begins twice.

The 6th seal and the 7th trump occur at nearly the same time, 6th seal first, then the 7th trump.

UNLESS MAYBE there are 2 wraths being spoken of 1st Satans wrath at the 6th and then Gods at the 7th, and so not concurrently but consecutively,  the 7th when all the KINGDOMS of the world become His, and time ends. 

Are the vials for punishment of the wicked or as an incentive to 'fall in line' before it is too late?   Do the end the age,  or do they span the end of an age while bringing in  the beginning of the Day,  or do they only occur at the beginning of the day only?

Just a quick thought as I was reading your post...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,057
  • Content Per Day:  3.30

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

A gentile king does not sit in God's place. 

According to Daniel, the king of the north gives Israel an army which will occupy Jerusalem for 42 months. At the beginning of the occupation, the daily sacrifice is abolished. 1290 days later the abomination of desolation is placed. This abomination that causes Jerusalems desolstion is placed after the beast attacks Jerusalem killed the norths armed forces. 3.5 days after the beast attacks Jerusalem the king of the norths military places the abomination that causes desolstion in an effort to kill everyone in Jerusalem. It makes Jerusalem uninhabited. It's what causes the great earthquake and causes a cloud to depart Jerusalem on the day of the Lord. 

It's an atomic bomb the armed forces place in Jerusalem and that is why the people of Judea are fleeing to the mountains on the day of the Lord in zech 14.

I'll stick to Matthew 24:15-22. None other than our Lord Jesus says that when those in JUDEA SEE the Abomination of Desolation in Jerusalem, "THEN will be great Tribulation such as never before". The grammar is clear.

As to a Gentile king sitting in God's place, I read 2nd Thessalonians 2:3–4;

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God

The tense is future. That is, it either happened in the Second Temple, or a Third. We know it did not happen until 70 AD when the Second Temple was destroyed.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46

1 hour ago, AdHoc said:

I'll stick to Matthew 24:15-22. None other than our Lord Jesus says that when those in JUDEA SEE the Abomination of Desolation in Jerusalem, "THEN will be great Tribulation such as never before". The grammar is clear.

As to a Gentile king sitting in God's place, I read 2nd Thessalonians 2:3–4;

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God

The tense is future. That is, it either happened in the Second Temple, or a Third. We know it did not happen until 70 AD when the Second Temple was destroyed.

When the armed forces place the abomination that causes desolation in jerusalem there is no man in Jerusalem going to be left alive. 

Jerusalem will be desolate. Uninhabited 

Edited by Shilohsfoal