• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,159
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I was quoting revelation.This is actually what revelation says .If you knew revelation as well as you claim ,you should have realized it was a direct quote.

revelation 11

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Apollyon kills the Two-witnesses. That is exactly what I stated in my other reply. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, The Light said:

I never said that Iran will attack Iraq. I said the Kurds which are the Medes will attack Iraq. You have already posted the scripture that supports this. But you think the scripture is talking about Babylon being Jerusalem when the scripture clearly identifies Babylon and THE LAND OF THE CHALDEANS.

Jeremiah 50

1 The word that the Lord spake against Babylon and against the land of the Chaldeans by Jeremiah the prophet.

Nowhere I am aware of in scripture shows that Iran will attack Israel until after the 1000 years. I do not know that for a fact, that's just what I think.

You are confusing the last day judgement against Babylon, the land of the Chaldeans with the attack on Jerusalem. Not the same event.

Here is the judgement against Babylon, THE LAND OF THE CHALDEANS that occurs at the 6th seal as marked by the signs of the

Isaiah 13

10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

14 And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.

15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.

19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

When the Euphrates river runs dry from the three year drought,then Iran will attack Israel as they are instructed to in the Hadith.

Revelation 16

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

So, why do you SURF in order to try to get a bible tat says hills? Because you know ONE CITY can't be built on 7 Mountains that is why, but in doing so you trick your own mind into believing an untruth. The KJV says Mountain, the study guides all say Mountains, meaning of course each kingdom was built on a fortified high point, of course.

#3735 ὄρος oros {or'-os} probably from an obsolete oro (to rise or "rear", perhaps akin to G0142, cf G3733); TDNT - 5:475,732; n n

—Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) a mountain

—Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)

Probably from an obsolete word ὄρω [[oro]] (to rise or "rear"; perhaps akin to G0142; compare G3733); a mountain (as lifting itself above the plain):—

—Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)

Now lets look at the text without CUTTING it off !!

Above, and in Rev. 12 & 13 we have a 7 Headed Beast with 10 Horns, and in  this "puzzle" we are shown, that only the wise (ME.......SMILE) can get, we have 7 Mountains [of Power] who arise and 7 who will also FALL (you seem to leave that part off for some reason). So, lets look at the FULL PASSAGE, as we should.

Rev. 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen(Why are we being told about FALLEN KINGS? Because each Mountain is a Kingdom), and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth(Apollyon) , and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast(the 10 = the E.U. who rule with the last Beast Head)

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast(Notice they GIVE their power to the Beast, this means he is Elected by the E.U. Parliament.

What part of the Seven Heads......ARE........7 Mountains [Powers] do you not get? The 7 HEADS.........7 HEADS...........7 HEADS !! Now go look at the 7 Heads in Rev. 13 LETS GO !! Zoom, zoom, zoom.

Rev. 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard(Greece), and his feet were as the feet of a bear(Persia), and his mouth as the mouth of a lion(Babylon): and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death(Rome); and his deadly wound was healed(Anti-Christ/Little Horn): and all the world wondered after the beast.

So, WHO ARE THE 7 HEADS NOW? Its not that hard brother, you overthink these things, get tunnel vision, and refuse to take correction from anyone, even when shown to be in error.

Why are we shown Mountain Powers that ARISE and Kings who FALL? THINK !! Only ONE BEAST never passes his Beast Kingdom on to another King, this who passage is to clue us in to how this will be the ONLY Beast who both ARISES (Mountain) as a Power AND ALSP Falls, none of the other did this, hence they all became Beast Kingdoms, this last beast is different he himself is THE BEAST because he never passes his kingdom on to another human being !! Thus 666 is his number, he's a MAN, not a Kingdom.

Its a HUGE CLUE and you have tunnel vision about Jerusalem. So, you are going to miss it. Tunnel vision is very bad. 

Notice in Dan. 7:17 all of the Beasts were SINGLE KINGS until the passed their kingdoms on, WATCH:

Dan. 7:17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

A Beast can be one king, but only the Last Beast remained ONE KING, thus he was the 7th Head himself.

Its a CLUE.............Look at the actual vision, Rev. 17:18 is NOT a part of the vision, only verses 3-6 are, the Lord rebuked my blog which called THAT CITY Rome, the difference is I took correction, and I changed my blog and showed everyone how I came to understand that, THAT CITY in verses 3-6 was Babylon, and it was a clue that told us who the Harlot was, FALSE RELIGION. 

Reread the actual vision in verses 3-6 and what was THAT CITY? Babylon the Great of course, a CLUE !!

Rev. 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

False Religion rules over all the cities of the earth and keeps men bound, and stops men from knowing God. 

God is going to judge the whole earth. Read Rev. 16:19 it calls those Jesus defeated at Armageddon Babylon the Great. Vial #6 shows us those Jesus defeated were the Kings of the Whole World not just one city, that makes no sense at all. 

God Bless. 

I don't surf.

I understand the Greek word means peak.

As for the mountains on which sits Jerusalem,I have named them.Such names as my olivet,and Mt Zion.Theu are called mountains but are basically hills on top of a mountain.

So, why do you SURF in order to try to get a bible tat says hills? Because you know ONE CITY can't be built on 7 Mountains that is why, but in doing so you trick your own mind into believing an untruth. The KJV says Mountain, the study guides all say Mountains, meaning of course each kingdom was built on a fortified high point, of course.

#3735 ὄρος oros {or'-os} probably from an obsolete oro (to rise or "rear", perhaps akin to G0142, cf G3733); TDNT - 5:475,732; n n

—Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) a mountain

—Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)

Probably from an obsolete word ὄρω [[oro]] (to rise or "rear"; perhaps akin to G0142; compare G3733); a mountain (as lifting itself above the plain):—

—Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)

Now lets look at the text without CUTTING it off !!

Above, and in Rev. 12 & 13 we have a 7 Headed Beast with 10 Horns, and in  this "puzzle" we are shown, that only the wise (ME.......SMILE) can get, we have 7 Mountains [of Power] who arise and 7 who will also FALL (you seem to leave that part off for some reason). So, lets look at the FULL PASSAGE, as we should.

Rev. 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen(Why are we being told about FALLEN KINGS? Because each Mountain is a Kingdom), and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth(Apollyon) , and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast(the 10 = the E.U. who rule with the last Beast Head)

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast(Notice they GIVE their power to the Beast, this means he is Elected by the E.U. Parliament.

What part of the Seven Heads......ARE........7 Mountains [Powers] do you not get? The 7 HEADS.........7 HEADS...........7 HEADS !! Now go look at the 7 Heads in Rev. 13 LETS GO !! Zoom, zoom, zoom.

Rev. 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard(Greece), and his feet were as the feet of a bear(Persia), and his mouth as the mouth of a lion(Babylon): and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death(Rome); and his deadly wound was healed(Anti-Christ/Little Horn): and all the world wondered after the beast.

So, WHO ARE THE 7 HEADS NOW? Its not that hard brother, you overthink these things, get tunnel vision, and refuse to take correction from anyone, even when shown to be in error.

Why are we shown Mountain Powers that ARISE and Kings who FALL? THINK !! Only ONE BEAST never passes his Beast Kingdom on to another King, this who passage is to clue us in to how this will be the ONLY Beast who both ARISES (Mountain) as a Power AND ALSP Falls, none of the other did this, hence they all became Beast Kingdoms, this last beast is different he himself is THE BEAST because he never passes his kingdom on to another human being !! Thus 666 is his number, he's a MAN, not a Kingdom.

Its a HUGE CLUE and you have tunnel vision about Jerusalem. So, you are going to miss it. Tunnel vision is very bad. 

Notice in Dan. 7:17 all of the Beasts were SINGLE KINGS until the passed their kingdoms on, WATCH:

Dan. 7:17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

A Beast can be one king, but only the Last Beast remained ONE KING, thus he was the 7th Head himself.

Its a CLUE.............Look at the actual vision, Rev. 17:18 is NOT a part of the vision, only verses 3-6 are, the Lord rebuked my blog which called THAT CITY Rome, the difference is I took correction, and I changed my blog and showed everyone how I came to understand that, THAT CITY in verses 3-6 was Babylon, and it was a clue that told us who the Harlot was, FALSE RELIGION. 

Reread the actual vision in verses 3-6 and what was THAT CITY? Babylon the Great of course, a CLUE !!

Rev. 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

False Religion rules over all the cities of the earth and keeps men bound, and stops men from knowing God. 

God is going to judge the whole earth. Read Rev. 16:19 it calls those Jesus defeated at Armageddon Babylon the Great. Vial #6 shows us those Jesus defeated were the Kings of the Whole World not just one city, that makes no sense at all. 

God Bless. 

PS

Stop accusing me of doing something I wasn't doing.I simply cut and paste the top verse.

Bible > Revelation > Chapter 17 > Verse 9
 Revelation 17:9 
New International Version
“This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.

New Living Translation
“This calls for a mind with understanding: The seven heads of the beast represent the seven hills where the woman rules. They also represent seven kings.

English Standard Version
This calls for a mind with wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated;

Berean Standard Bible
This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.

Berean Literal Bible
Here is the mind having wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains, where the woman sits on them;

King James Bible
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

New King James Version
“Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.

New American Standard Bible
Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains upon which the woman sits,

NASB 1995
“Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits,

NASB 1977
“Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits,

Legacy Standard Bible
Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits,

Amplified Bible
Here is the mind which has wisdom [and this is what it knows about the vision]. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits;

Christian Standard Bible
This calls for a mind that has wisdom. “The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated. They are also seven kings:

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Here is the mind with wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated.

American Standard Version
Here is the mind that hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth:

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“Here is the meaning for one having wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains, upon which The Woman sits.”

Contemporary English Version
Anyone with wisdom can figure this out. The seven heads that the woman is sitting on stand for seven hills. These heads are also seven kings.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And here is the understanding that hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, upon which the woman sitteth, and they are seven kings:

English Revised Version
Here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth:

GOD'S WORD® Translation
"In this situation a wise mind is needed. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is sitting.

Good News Translation
"This calls for wisdom and understanding. The seven heads are seven hills, on which the woman sits. They are also seven kings:

International Standard Version
This calls for a mind that has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is sitting. They are also seven kings.

Literal Standard Version
Here [is] the mind that is having wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits,

Majority Standard Bible
This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.

New American Bible
Here is a clue for one who has wisdom. The seven heads represent seven hills upon which the woman sits. They also represent seven kings:

NET Bible
(This requires a mind that has wisdom.) The seven heads are seven mountains the woman sits on. They are also seven kings:

New Revised Standard Version
“This calls for a mind that has wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated; also, they are seven kings,

New Heart English Bible
Here is the mind that has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sits.

Webster's Bible Translation
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Weymouth New Testament
Here is scope for the exercise of a mind that has wisdom! The seven heads are the seven hills on which the woman sits.

World English Bible
Here is the mind that has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.

Young's Literal Translation
Here is the mind that is having wisdom; the seven heads are seven mountains, upon which the woman doth sit,

Apollyon kills the Two-witnesses. That is exactly what I stated in my other reply. 

Well,I quoted scripture and let it do the talking.You didn't know where I got it though it was a direct quote from the bible.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/22/2023 at 5:19 PM, Revelation Man said:

God in this chapter (Rev. 17) is telling you the LAST BEAST can only be ONE MAN. Its there. Dan. 7;11 and Rev. 19:20 also tells us the last Beast is a MAN. The number 666 just signifies he's a MAN not a kingdom like all of the others.

Rev. 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition(Appolyon): and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.(Not about the 8th here, but the 7 Heads)

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he(A.C./Beast) must continue a short space(42 Months).

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth(Get it? He is NOT a part of the SEVEN per se, he's an 8th, he's just placed over the Mediterranean Sea region by Satan, that is why he is of the Seven), and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings(Complete E.U. = 10 as in COMPLETION), which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast(42 mo's)

The 7 Mountains are 7 Kings who have fallen, the scriptures tells us this. 

BULL

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.06
  • Days Won:  4

13 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

True,not many share my view.That is definitely where the prostitute sits though.

Isaiah 1:21

See how the faithful city has become a prostitute! She once was full of justice; righteousness used to dwell in her— but now murderers!

That is definitely where the prostitute sits though.

The Mystery Babylon prostitute IS the city.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

God will call Jerusalem "Mystery Babylon" because the Beast and False Prophet will deceive the entire world from that great city.

57 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

The Mystery Babylon prostitute IS the city.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

God will call Jerusalem "Mystery Babylon" because the Beast and False Prophet will deceive the entire world from that great city.

I already don't care for the Israeli government nor do I care for the army the king of the north will give it even if they do call themselves christians.I also don't care for Islam and those who attack the prostitute.

It won't bother me at all when they are cast into the lake of fire.

When I see the smoke of the prostitutes burning ,I know they were already warned by the prophets .

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.06
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I already don't care for the Israeli government nor do I care for the army the king of the north will give it even if they do call themselves christians.I also don't care for Islam and those who attack the prostitute.

It won't bother me at all when they are cast into the lake of fire.

When I see the smoke of the prostitutes burning ,I know they were already warned by the prophets .

It is a good thing that you are not God. He made promises to the descendants of Jacob and He will certainly fulfill that promise. I suspect that in the regeneration (the 1000 year reign) there will be more descendants of Jacob in natural bodies than there will be Gentiles. It is only a guess.

17 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

It is a good thing that you are not God. He made promises to the descendants of Jacob and He will certainly fulfill that promise. I suspect that in the regeneration (the 1000 year reign) there will be more descendants of Jacob in natural bodies than there will be Gentiles. It is only a guess.

If you hadn't noticed,the Israeli government is antichrist.

Christ is the king of israel.Not Benjamin netanyahu and all his goons.

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2023/4/9/under-netanyahu-violence-against-christians-is-being-normalised

Edited by Shilohsfoal