IGNORED

Climate Change Is Extremely Political And Agenda Serving, Unfortunately It Is Also True

Space_Karen

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Starise said:

LOL! Birds of a feather flock together. In this case we are the tinfoil brothers.

I was recently watching a video about King Charles, who has been pushing this climate thing for a very long time. People in the Netherlands and Germany now apparently have to control their cows gassing off and burping because it's destroying our environment. I can't post videos in this section, but look up " Truthstream Media on YouTube, and a video from them called King of the World? The High Symbolism of Charles III's Coronation. I will prepare you, it's also some history of the British Monarchy and quite long, but I think it shows the reality of where this whole environmental thing is taking us and what the puppet masters are up to. We may think the reach of King Charles is very limited, but he is being given new powers and authority.

Another benefit of creating such an agenda is, that when events are extreme, they can point  to all of us carbon units and say, There! This is a perfect example of over population. Their so called 'science' can back it all up to make it look legitimate.

More and more we are seeing these sightings of objects in the sky, and when the space brothers talk through hosts they tell them we need to take care of the planet. 

It's all a small part of the setup IMO.

Like almost anything government related, the stories out there and what really happened might never really be known. Admiral Bird's supposed diary of his flight over Antarctica that his son supposedly put out and is on YouTube sounds like a good fiction read to the average person. I will say 'something' is going on there and has been for some times.

I don't believe in a totally hollowed out earth. I do believe in certain areas either man made ( another rabbit hole) a confirmed rabbit hole though, or other areas capable of supporting life way down under. Places where one can venture to these areas, like the whole tunnel system under France, and other similar under other cities. Ancient cities hewn from solid stone several levels deep underground, natural caves and springs underground, the maglev transportation...it's all so varied it really is another subject. I'll keep it short by saying there are things most would not imagine underground. Entire cities, and not just a few. 

At the very end when the final gavel comes down from the Lord, this is where I see all of the leaders and rich men attempting to take shelter. The ground will shake so bad, nothing they made will withstand it. It will be the largest earthquake EVER to hit earth.

When the Bible says men will hide in the mountains, clefts, and rocks, because of what is coming upon the earth. Most people do not live near them, and I picture underground places like subway stations, underground caverns, doomsday bunkers, and anything to take refuge from what is above ground.

Switching subjects to the now King Charles. That triggered a memory of something I read a long time ago. I purchased a book titled, “Antichrist and a Cup of Tea,” by someone I think named Cohen. The gist of the book was that the author suspected Prince Charles could be the Antichrist. As far as I remember, he made a good argument for his case.

During the commotion when the Queen died, I went to my library to dig it out and reread it, and I could not find the book. Then I remembered several years ago; I had more books than shelves. I donated many books to our local library (now regretted). I now remember it included the book I was searching for because I thought it was borderline nonsense at the time. Still could be?

I checked Amazon and every major bookseller to get another copy, hopefully, electronic, and no one carries it anymore.

I now have 1,584 books, not counting what is on my library shelves. What would I do if most of them were physical books LOL.

Screenshot (45).png

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,119
  • Content Per Day:  9.68
  • Days Won:  149

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

During the commotion when the Queen died, I went to my library to dig it out and reread it, and I could not find the book. Then I remembered several years ago; I had more books than shelves. I donated many books to our local library (now regretted). I now remember it included the book I was searching for because I thought it was borderline nonsense at the time. Still could be?

I have not read that book. It sounds interesting. TBH I never considered King Charles as a possibility until I watched that video. Even though the video doesn't put forth a Christian message, it clearly spells out the climate control agenda and the movers behind it. I began to put a few pieces together in asking, which religious  bodies have been apostate since their inception under a Christian banner for hundreds of years? Alongside it, what monarchy has also lasted for hundreds of years? Both bodies, both organizations are tied to secret organizations with a central goal to DOMINATE in both areas. Both organizations have far reaching tentacles all over the world.

Who would have thought the whole climate control agenda would be centrally controlled by one power who can over ride individual nation sovereignty in the name of a green revolution. And as the video clearly shows they add an urgency to it. If we don't act within X number of months or years it will be the end of life as we know it. The time frame seems to constantly change. It is this pretended urgency that will make the majority of the world think something MUST be done. Enter the reboot.

The reboot is really just another way of saying national power will be given to one governing body. We know the anti Christ and the false prophet will be the ones leading it eventually. Taxing carbon emissions will  be one way they get the funding to make the changes IMHO. Every human being alive will be tracked and taxed for carbon. How will they identify people? I think you know that one too. Those who will not agree to help save mother earth ( as they call it) will be dealt with by eliminating their carbon footprint.

An impersonal uncaring form of government that sees people as slaves to the monarchy at their best and useless contributors to the carbon problem at their worst. 

These are not the REAL reason for the acts no more than a lot of what the SS did was for the good of Germany. Pure EVIL is behind all of it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

35 minutes ago, Starise said:

I have not read that book. It sounds interesting. TBH I never considered King Charles as a possibility until I watched that video. Even though the video doesn't put forth a Christian message, it clearly spells out the climate control agenda and the movers behind it. I began to put a few pieces together in asking, which religious  bodies have been apostate since their inception under a Christian banner for hundreds of years? Alongside it, what monarchy has also lasted for hundreds of years? Both bodies, both organizations are tied to secret organizations with a central goal to DOMINATE in both areas. Both organizations have far reaching tentacles all over the world.

Who would have thought the whole climate control agenda would be centrally controlled by one power who can over ride individual nation sovereignty in the name of a green revolution. And as the video clearly shows they add an urgency to it. If we don't act within X number of months or years it will be the end of life as we know it. The time frame seems to constantly change. It is this pretended urgency that will make the majority of the world think something MUST be done. Enter the reboot.

The reboot is really just another way of saying national power will be given to one governing body. We know the anti Christ and the false prophet will be the ones leading it eventually. Taxing carbon emissions will  be one way they get the funding to make the changes IMHO. Every human being alive will be tracked and taxed for carbon. How will they identify people? I think you know that one too. Those who will not agree to help save mother earth ( as they call it) will be dealt with by eliminating their carbon footprint.

An impersonal uncaring form of government that sees people as slaves to the monarchy at their best and useless contributors to the carbon problem at their worst. 

These are not the REAL reason for the acts no more than a lot of what the SS did was for the good of Germany. Pure EVIL is behind all of it.

As I have said numerous times, things and events unfold faster than anyone can report. We should all know what is coming shortly and the actual intent; the global elites do not even try to hide it anymore. The Great Reset, Agenda 2021 and 2030, Build Back Better, carbon emission taxes, and on and on.

It is scary and very exciting at the same time. Looking at the linear acceleration of these things yearly is mind-boggling with the speed of biblical fulfillment.

If our Lord tarries, and if we are still alive in five years. Considering everything that is rapidly changing, Russia, China, O’Biden, on the verge of hyperinflation, fuel and fertilizer, food shortages, our government’s conduct, political correctness, our churches, now the push for gender neutrality, starting to enforce gender pronouns, men competing in women’s athletics, and a plethora of other things I could mention.

What will America, or for that matter the world, look like five years from now?

“Good grief” does not even put a dent in it. Did I just show my age?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.52
  • Days Won:  12

On 10/21/2022 at 7:49 AM, BeyondET said:

How's it lucrative? I know oil coal and gas have been since the industrial revolution. There's a reason why tesla got shut down. Trees grow back fairly quickly but what does those trees from ww1 say about climate change?

There are many schemes making large amounts of money from the climate-change industry (manufacturers of wind turbines, solar panels and EVs; authors of project-fear books/videos, etc.).

Given how many trees were chopped down, in WWI, it's amazing how little the climate changed!

Here's the inconvenient truth about global warming. Unless China and India start to manage their greenhouse gas emissions, there's nothing the western countries can do to control the resultant weather conditions.

• Thumbs Up 4

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.52
  • Days Won:  12

2 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Here's the inconvenient truth about global warming. Unless China and India start to manage their greenhouse gas emissions, there's nothing the western countries can do to control the resultant weather conditions.

Human greenhouse gas emissions have only a minimal effect on global warming (in fact, "global warming" is out of date, since the globe appears to have ceased warming; the new project-fear is "climate change", which never stops...).  In any case, cold kills more people every year than heat.

Edited by David1701

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,119
  • Content Per Day:  9.68
  • Days Won:  149

11 hours ago, David1701 said:

Human greenhouse gas emissions have only a minimal effect on global warming (in fact, "global warming" is out of date, since the globe appears to have ceased warming; the new project-fear is "climate change", which never stops...).  In any case, cold kills more people every year than heat.

Well, I can't be certain what is causing it, but yes we are seeing a warmer more fluid jets tream in places. Perfect example. Big storms predicted in the mid west due to a goofy jet stream in the US. Areas that were cold not a week before will heat up and visa versa. While the jet stream is cyclical according to many factors, it has been awry lately due to a warmer situation with regard to where warm air usually is.

5 hours ago, Selah7 said:

Yes, here it is:

Genesis 8:22 "While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease."

We know that God keeps His word when He enters into a covenant. Therefore, as long as the earth remains, it won't be destroyed by the sun or in a nuclear war. Why? Because God said that it would not.

Selah

Very true, I remember that scripture. I don't think it negates extremes and destructive weather events though. Lately we have seen conditions in places that have broken long held records....and yes there will be seed time and harvest but it looks as if it's mainly going to be under the thumb of the world system.

At the very end, right after we are called to be with the Lord, the very stars will fall from the sky and the earth will be hit with the largest earthquake event ever. That would make it a little difficult to harvest or plant crops.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I just watched a video documentary discussing the tilt and orbit differences and the effects on the climate.  The moon itself has a wobble and it's orbit is not perfect and the earths orbit changes from circular to orbital over several thousand years.   That the cycles lined up in different ways cause ice ages and heat ups.

It may well be that our co2 emissions might well head off the start of the next ice age for it is due so start.

Whole thing is too complex for us to know, and it is ridiculous to destroy lifestyles to fight something that may well not be, or might accidentally help keep Europe from turning into a deep freeze.   The gulf stream is responsible for keeping Europe warm and livable and that system is starting to falter.

Last year here in Oklahoma we were visited by a polar vortex and our temperatures went way way below freezing here...    My carport saw -26º F for a short period of time and in the - teens several nights.   It caused our natural gas bill to double.  We are on averaging so it stayed high and will for nearly a year.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  11

1 hour ago, Starise said:

Well, I can't be certain what is causing it, but yes we are seeing a warmer more fluid jets tream in places. Perfect example. Big storms predicted in the mid west due to a goofy jet stream in the US. Areas that were cold not a week before will heat up and visa versa. While the jet stream is cyclical according to many factors, it has been awry lately due to a warmer situation with regard to where warm air usually is.

Very true, I remember that scripture. I don't think it negates extremes and destructive weather events though. Lately we have seen conditions in places that have broken long held records....and yes there will be seed time and harvest but it looks as if it's mainly going to be under the thumb of the world system.

At the very end, right after we are called to be with the Lord, the very stars will fall from the sky and the earth will be hit with the largest earthquake event ever. That would make it a little difficult to harvest or plant crops.

And through it all, we’ll press on and praise our Father who art in heaven. 6A3D9942-B646-48E3-B659-3E347CACB59C.gif.f25816e368c007cbcc340df261c59ada.gif Selah 

Ecclesiastes 3:1; Ecclesiastes 3:11; Psalm 104:24

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

O Lord, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2