IGNORED

Climate Change Is Extremely Political And Agenda Serving, Unfortunately It Is Also True

Space_Karen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

Are you covering for Al Gore and the IPCC who said it, but what they predicted didn't happen?

Asking for evidence isn't the same as covering for someone. That's a bit of an odd conclusion.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Content Count:  6,160
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  8

59 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

Asking for evidence isn't the same as covering for someone. That's a bit of an odd conclusion.

My conclusion was that Al Gore and the IPCC made a public prediction about Florida, and it has failed.  You could crack a book or watch a movie segment on places like YouTube.

It's good that you agree with me concerning the Climate Gates I and II, based on your silence.  :emot-nod:

15 minutes ago, Sparks said:

My conclusion was that Al Gore and the IPCC made a public prediction about Florida, and it has failed.

For some reason, you’ve never actually presented evidence that the IPCC predicted that Florida would be underwater by now. It’s just so curious.

1 minute ago, one.opinion said:

For some reason, you’ve never actually presented evidence that the IPCC predicted that Florida would be underwater by now. It’s just so curious.

Yeah, because it is too simple for you to look up.  I don't need to show evidence for this public claim, and obviously, Florida is just fine.  What's curious is that you seem to be so misinformed about it.  Didn't you watch Al Gores movie a few times?  :emot-nod:

Again, more silence on the Climate Gate I and II. 

34 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Yeah, because it is too simple for you to look up.

“That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.”

1 hour ago, one.opinion said:

“That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.”

People who demand evidence for the obvious are usually 'scamming you' to try to claim the intellectual high ground.   It's not like you have to get up off your duff and head to a research library to confirm Al's public claim, or pay $50 to get through a pay wall. 

Besides, no matter what I provide as evidence is never good enough for you, and that would include a phone call from Al telling you he said it, and wrote it.

I won't hand-hold you for this simple answer, nor play fetch the stick.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  1.81
  • Days Won:  1

What is the most convincing evidence that man is causing the climate to change?  

3 minutes ago, Not of the World said:

What is the most convincing evidence that man is causing the climate to change?  

Yes, and why all the hysteria over it?

7 hours ago, Sparks said:

Besides, no matter what I provide as evidence is never good enough for you, and that would include a phone call from Al telling you he said it, and wrote it.

You are trying to bait and switch. You claimed the IPCC report stated that Florida would be underwater by now. You have provided no support for that claim. You just want to talk about Al Gore. This is not a good faith argument on two different levels.

I’m sorry that it is troubling to you when I can point out obvious holes in your sources, but avoiding evidence altogether is not the answer.

8 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

You are trying to bait and switch. You claimed the IPCC report stated that Florida would be underwater by now. You have provided no support for that claim. You just want to talk about Al Gore. This is not a good faith argument on two different levels.

Where do you think Al got his data?  The IPCC!

You don't seem to understand (based on various topics you have posted) that government legendarily lies.  The IPCC is the InterGOVERMENTAL panel on climate change.  They are not scientists they are politicians, and the few scientists they did employ 30 years ago disagreed with the IPCCs summaries that were written up for politicians, and wanted their names removed from the published papers.  They were interviewed about this by John Stossel at the time.

11 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

I’m sorry that it is troubling to you when I can point out obvious holes in your sources, but avoiding evidence altogether is not the answer.

No, you are just trying to make something from nothing.  Do a little reading on the topic, for once.