• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.57
  • Days Won:  0

38 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

We are warned by God 
2 Corinthians 10:5 (KJV) [5] Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
I have seen the stuff they use and it is imagined; as the objective format of God’s Word does not state it….

I don't know what STUFF they use, but IF IT IS SCRIPTURE, like the 'stuff' I use, then it isn't imagined at all and JUST BECAUSE it isn't SEEN AND UNDERSTOOD by all at the same time, doesn't make it any less truth.  

How do take into account all the 'tares' who come along and put forth lies, JUST TO STOP ANY DISCUSSION on the topic from proceeding forward, TRYING to keep GODS TRUTH HIDDEN?  Do we STOP all discussion or wade our way through the lies and deceit to get to the truth? 

Do we allow those who flat out REFUSE to budge from their current 'belief' and see what is clearly written BECAUSE THEY MAY NOT UNDERSTAND IT THEMSELVES YET and though they HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OR NO EXPLANATION for why they 'believe it' they KNOW FOR SURE what you have put forth isn't right?

THE BOOK of DANIEL was SEALED until the time of the end, so WE KNOW what has been passed down, was not given by the Holy Spirit, right? And yet HOW MANY do you see insist that we stick with the traditions of man while CALLING ALL NEW REVELATIONS 'HERESY' because they know not the deeper things of God because they couldn't be bothered to learn HIS TRUTH HIS WAY by learning it precept on precept, precept on precept, verse by verse....?

It is also written

44Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.

45Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:

46Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

47Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:

48Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.

49So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

50And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

51Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.

52Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder,

which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

Just because we seeked it out previously ourselves, should we STOP those new to the search and just TELL THEM what to believe and what not to?

We are told to BUILD UPON the foundation we have been given are we not?  BY those very words alone, there has got to be PROGRESS forward and new information gleanedWe also know God will be pouring out His Spirit in which the old men will dream dreams and there will be prophesies that haven't been heard before (BUT still will find them all written)  If we are not 'open' to seeking and searching them because the tares came along first trying to make sure, through lies or what not, the subject was considered 'taboo', are we doing the WORK God has set for us to do if we avoid them?  

We have to be wiser than the serpent...not scared away because of his trying to make the words of God null and void first.  

WE LABOR in the words of God, seeking the deeper truths.  They don't always come easy but NEVER BEFORE in all history has it ever been easier to disprove the 'lies' set forth.  THE ONLY PROBLEM WE HAVE are those who hold onto the 'traditions' so hard they are blind to what is being OPENED UP AND GIVEN TO US in these last days.  

I guess my whole point is we shouldn't discourage the seeking of deeper truths in others because it is also written

7So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

8Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

STILL

9For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

10According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

11For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

12Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble...

It will all come to light, but all this first century 'teaching' is somehow 'sacred' has got to end.  Just reading REV 2 and 3 tells us THE MAJORITY of the CHURCH at that time not only had a bunch wrong with the teachings it was into full blown idolatry.  

13Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Hebrew 8Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

9And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

10Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.

11Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.

12For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

13For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

14But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

1Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

2Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

3And this will we do, if God permit.

John 16

12I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

ALL of these things require NEW TRUTHS to come forth.  Satan is going to do everything he can to STOP that from happening best he can.  WE NEED TO BE a part of the solution and not the problem.  

People don't like change any more than they like being wrong AND when we are studying and seeking and searching we WILL find some of our previous beliefs are not the entire truth we thought they were, and that is scary.  BUT you know what is worse? 

Not maturing at all.  Could you imagine arriving in heaven and having been in the words of God all your life, not knowing much more than the 'thief on the cross'?
Sure you are both 'saved',

but that is like the guy who buried what was given him and when Christ returns nothing to show for it.  

I freely admit to belief in 'pre adamic' life, as common sense tells me that SATAN FELL from a TIME previous to the...IN THE BEGINNING of this one and the garden of Eden events.  THAT alone TO ME is GOD SAYING 'CHECK IT OUT', look for more info coming your way.  Keep them eyes open as IT MAKES SENSE NO OTHER WAY. 

Obviously, I am very sensitive to those types of comments.  I just don't like seeing anyone 'shutting' down others BECAUSE I am not a formally educated in the words of God person and I have felt what they make someone like me feel.  

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,309
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

7 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

Yes, we are surely the nubes on the scene!  The little I've experienced of the unseen world was totally mind-blowing, to say the least . . .

I did a really deep research series of not just reading, but walking among them for nearly ten years...   All the time thinking I had control of things...   Then one night the Holy Spirit had to come by and snatch me out of a situation that was really eye opening and if he hadn't I would surely have been killed and gone to hell.

While I knew of Jesus, I had never really turned it all over to him as I think it takes to be saved.  it was like he let me go to the point of realizing I'm literally doomed before he basically said, "I've been trying to tell you...."

Anyway I am forbidden to discuss most of that I've experienced with the dark ones and it probable is because it might cause someone to follow my stupidity.

Or maybe get me locked away somewhere.   Several people around here think I'm nuts anyway    LoL

• Group:  Royal Member

1 hour ago, other one said:

I only put people on ignore that I find hard to deal with civilly.   It isn't a black mark on them, it's a black mark on me for not tolerating insanity, stupidity, or just a mean spirit.

It's also how I have been here nearly 20 years and only one warning point. 

I put them on ignore so I am not 'giving place' to ideas that are clearly 'not written' in the words of God because I tend to not 'wipe off my feet' as quickly as I should and it is easy to get me back into a conversation I wish to not be having.  I make my last comment and hit ignore or else I almost can't walk away.  This way I come back in a month or so and don't have any emotional connection.  I guess it works for everyone in their own way.  I even wish we could block people from commenting on what we write, but I understand how that would defeat the whole purpose, just saying in a perfect world...

Does that 'one point' still sting? :33:   Just kidding...I would hope to fair so well...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  6,780
  • Content Per Day:  12.17
  • Days Won:  31

6 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

I put them on ignore so I am not 'giving place' to ideas that are clearly 'not written' in the words of God because I tend to not 'wipe off my feet' as quickly as I should and it is easy to get me back into a conversation I wish to not be having.  I make my last comment and hit ignore or else I almost can't walk away.  This way I come back in a month or so and don't have any emotional connection.  I guess it works for everyone in their own way.  I even wish we could block people from commenting on what we write, but I understand how that would defeat the whole purpose, just saying in a perfect world...

Does that 'one point' still sting? :33:   Just kidding...I would hope to fair so well...

@DeighAnn Sounds like you have read a lot about Creation Science.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  208
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,522
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

18 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

I freely admit to belief in 'pre adamic' life, as common sense tells me that SATAN FELL from a TIME previous to the...IN THE BEGINNING of this one and the garden of Eden events.  THAT alone TO ME is GOD SAYING 'CHECK IT OUT', look for more info coming your way.  Keep them eyes open as IT MAKES SENSE NO OTHER WAY. 

Well stated.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Alive said:

For those who take the scriptures literally---what do you make of this?

Jer. 4:23 (NAS20S)   I looked at the earth, and behold, it was a   formless and desolate emptiness;   And to the heavens, and they had no light.

24  I looked on the mountains, and behold, they were quaking,   And all the hills jolted back and forth.

25  I looked, and behold, there was no human,   And all the birds of the sky had fled.

26  I looked, and behold, the fruitful land was a wilderness,   And all its cities were pulled down   Before the LORD, before His fierce anger.

For you consideration since it 

Sounds like what I would expect to happen after something like this
starting in Job 

1Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

2Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

3Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

4Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

5Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

6Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

7When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

8Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?

9When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,

10And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,

11And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

12Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place
13That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?
WHOA, doesn't that sound just like what happened during 'Noahs Flood'?  Skipping that

Rev 12

3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

was that DRAGON one of His most trusted 'friends' at one time? 
someone like

12Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him,

Thus saith the Lord GOD;

Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold:

the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence,

and thou hast sinned:

therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God:

and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

BREAKING out of Eze FOR A MOMENT and

for more of the chapter brought forth in your question, when you might pray upon it sometime, you might bring with you these facts 

There is going to be a NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH
and A NEW JERUSALEM
and ISRAEL GODS PEOPLE of the promise 
and ALL THE FORMER things will be of the past and forgotten 

And possibly a new 'book' for the new age, begin with IN THE BEGINNING 

"The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth,
purified seven times." Psalms 12:6 KJV

1If thou wilt return, O Israel, saith the LORD, return unto me: and if thou wilt put away thine abominations out of my sight, then shalt thou not remove.

2And thou shalt swear, The LORD liveth, in truth, in judgment, and in righteousness; and the nations shall bless themselves in him, and in him shall they glory.

3For thus saith the LORD to the men of Judah and Jerusalem, Break up your fallow ground, and sow not among thorns.

4Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest my fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings.

5Declare ye in Judah, and publish in Jerusalem; and say, Blow ye the trumpet in the land: cry, gather together, and say, Assemble yourselves, and let us go into the defenced cities.

6Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.

7The lion is come up from his thicket, and the destroyer of the Gentiles is on his way; he is gone forth from his place to make thy land desolate; and thy cities shall be laid waste, without an inhabitant.

8For this gird you with sackcloth, lament and howl: for the fierce anger of the LORD is not turned back from us.

9And it shall come to pass at that day, saith the LORD, that the heart of the king shall perish, and the heart of the princes; and the priests shall be astonished, and the prophets shall wonder.

10Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.

11At that time shall it be said to this people and to Jerusalem, A dry wind of the high places in the wilderness toward the daughter of my people, not to fan, nor to cleanse,

12Even a full wind from those places shall come unto me: now also will I give sentence against them.

13Behold, he shall come up as clouds, and his chariots shall be as a whirlwind: his horses are swifter than eagles. Woe unto us! for we are spoiled.

14O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?

15For a voice declareth from Dan, and publisheth affliction from mount Ephraim.

16Make ye mention to the nations; behold, publish against Jerusalem, that watchers come from a far country, and give out their voice against the cities of Judah.

17As keepers of a field, are they against her round about; because she hath been rebellious against me, saith the LORD.

18Thy way and thy doings have procured these things unto thee; this is thy wickedness, because it is bitter, because it reacheth unto thine heart.

19My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.

20Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.

21How long shall I see the standard, and hear the sound of the trumpet?

22For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

SO, AFTER DESTRUCTION UPON DESTRUCTION IS CRIED BECAUSE GOD CAN NOT HOLD HIS PEACE BECAUSE HE IS PAINED AT HIS VERY HEART WE READ

23I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

24I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.

25I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.

26I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.

27For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.

28For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

NONE OF THIS IS MENTIONED OR SPOKEN OF IN THE DAY OF THE LORD OR ANYWHERE INBETWEEN,  

neither this age and the millennium or the millennium and the New Heaven and New Earth

29The whole city shall flee for the noise of the horsemen and bowmen; they shall go into thickets, and climb up upon the rocks: every city shall be forsaken, and not a man dwell therein.

30And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.

31For I have heard a voice as of a woman in travail, and the anguish as of her that bringeth forth her first child, the voice of the daughter of Zion, that bewaileth herself, that spreadeth her hands, saying, Woe is me now! for my soul is wearied because of murderers.

Where do we read of that?

1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Back to EZE

Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness:

I will cast thee to the ground, (like the garden of Eden perhaps?... that would make sense)

I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick;

therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
(like at the LOF, perhaps)

19All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.
(like the 'former things are passed away', perhaps)

The more you know, the more it makes sense, the less questions you are left with.  

48 minutes ago, farouk said:

@DeighAnn Sounds like you have read a lot about Creation Science.

Only what is in the Bible. But since I believe that the LORD has been 'busy' for the past eternity doing things, and I don't see Him as being in any hurry, and all the different insects and fishes and stars He puts forth for us to observe speaks to such, and each and everything in existence is under 'a law' spoken by Him it

makes me think that when He SPOKE this 'age' into existence, all the 'laws' by which everything works were ALREADY written, HENCE no evolution, just a 'this is what this age will look like kind of speech,  and I believe it is a continuation of existence, just like the NEW Heaven and New Earth will be a continuation of this one.  

He gives us HINTS all over the place, but not until that first 'eye' is opened up to it and I don't think that happens unless there is some sincere prayer but that is just MPO. 

I personally don't think we can come to an understanding without this knowledge as too many things don't make sense without it.  Like why are some 'chosen' and others not.  How COULD that be 'just' if indeed they weren't already 'proven' at some time previously.  They had to have had free will or else it all falls apart again, IMO

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,642
  • Content Per Day:  8.02
  • Days Won:  77
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

3 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

How do take into account all the 'tares' who come along and put forth lies, JUST TO STOP ANY DISCUSSION on the topic from proceeding forward, TRYING to keep GODS TRUTH HIDDEN?  Do we STOP all discussion or wade our way through the lies and deceit to get to the truth? 

The Word of God is the only resource that we can relax that is the truth…. All else is weighed by that truth….

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.43
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

5 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

The Word of God is the only resource that we can relax that is the truth…. All else is weighed by that truth….

Do you have a specific truth in mind?

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,642
  • Content Per Day:  8.02
  • Days Won:  77
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Just now, Alive said:

Do you have a specific truth in mind?

John 17:17 (KJV) [17] Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.