IGNORED

Would you join and become a member of a church if you knew your pastor was a Freemason?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Frankly, I Do not understand why this is a question…sorry.

Why take the chance. A pastor’s job is in large part to protect the sheep. To do so, he must be well grounded and free of any appearance or perception of what is not wholly holy.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

No, I could not attend a church with a mason as pastor, much less join one.

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

13 minutes ago, Alive said:

Frankly, I Do not understand why this is a question…sorry.

Why take the chance. A pastor’s job is in large part to protect the sheep. To do so, he must be well grounded and free of any appearance or perception of what is not wholly holy.

And then there are the Senior Pastors and National Superintendents who have adulterous affairs, and denominations that ordain persons who are in same-sex relationships.

Still, God is rich in goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, giving every opportunity for such to repent.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  873
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

Well, it is possible that the person being a Freemason would not get attention until after I have been visiting and attending the church for a while. So, I likely would be checking out other things, like if and how grace is being ministered and the word of God is being preached, or not. Without knowing if the person is a Freemason, I would think God could have me knowing how the person is and if I belong there. But God might have me there to reach people, for a while. 

In case I was told the pastor is a Freemason, I might ask the pastor what that means to him or her. And are there things you keep secret from God's own people?

Also, there are Freemasons who might be getting ready to get out. So, I might be helping a pastor to get out.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

14 hours ago, Alive said:

rankly, I Do not understand why this is a question…sorry.

13 hours ago, Michael37 said:

And then there are the Senior Pastors and National Superintendents who have adulterous affairs, and denominations that ordain persons who are in same-sex relationships.

Still, God is rich in goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, giving every opportunity for such to repent.

from Michael37: Have you tried swiping the actual headline as it is on your page? An edit gadget may become visible that way.

answer: yes
I tried it does not work

To your  responses to the subject of topic:

Apostasy is now so great in so many Christian churches and denominations that will help to deceive many.

When people knowingly know all the facts presented and go into agreement by signing membership to that church and with church pastors actively involved in sin,  the congregation of these members cannot be blessed By God in any way, and are at risk of being subject to attacks from the dark forces involved with the actively sinning pastor.

Gods Word is clear: you cannot serve God and the devil at the same time. No blessing from God will come from that.

Matthew 6:24, KJV: No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

1John ch1

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life— the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us— that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ. And these things we write to you that [a]your joy may be full.

Fellowship with Him and One Another

This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. 6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,186
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

No

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

On 1/3/2023 at 3:53 PM, WilliamL said:

Nope. Jesus forbade swearing of oaths. Masons swear blood-oaths.

Yes William, this is very important that you wrote this because anyone going into freemasonry goes through rituals, oats and signed agreements.  Part of their agreements involves placing curses on people and family members.

That is why if you are a christian and you find out your present family or descendants where practicing witchcraft, freemasonry or other sinful occult practices, it is important to ask God to brake these oats of sin and generational curses over your life that may have come through these practices..

Edited by 1to3
spelling

2 hours ago, com7fy8 said:

Well, it is possible that the person being a Freemason would not get attention until after I have been visiting and attending the church for a while. So, I likely would be checking out other things, like if and how grace is being ministered and the word of God is being preached, or not. Without knowing if the person is a Freemason, I would think God could have me knowing how the person is and if I belong there. But God might have me there to reach people, for a while. 

In case I was told the pastor is a Freemason, I might ask the pastor what that means to him or her. And are there things you keep secret from God's own people?

Also, there are Freemasons who might be getting ready to get out. So, I might be helping a pastor to get out.

I Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

James 1:22 22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

1 Cointhians 10:12  Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed that he does not fall. Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.56
  • Days Won:  12

22 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Would you join and become a member of a church where you knew your pastor was a Freemason?

No - Freemasonry is demonic.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  873
  • Content Per Day:  0.46

1 hour ago, 1to3 said:

I Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

For me personally, in testing the Masons, it seems they do not hold to Jesus being the Lord of all. Plus, they accept groups who are not Christian, and their idea of morality includes certain un-Biblical things being ok. It seems quite clear that they do not consider Jesus to be our one and only way to God. 

But I can see there is some amount of incorrect stuff being put out about them. Or else, after some people join, very quickly they will find out they have been lied to.

Edited by com7fy8
  • Thanks 1