• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Maybe I am having a problem to express myself in writing but what I was trying to say is:

how important it is to view not only a phrase in a verse but rather look to the whole paragraph for the true meaning.

I hope you understand me better.

I wanted to add as an example of how taking a sentence out of context can be misleading and how important reading the whole paragraph or chapter in Gods Word can bring full understanding.

For example I know of a man now deceased  who took  Math 19:17 out of scriptural context to say that even Christ Jesus said why call me good  This man went to his grave denying Christ Jesus and God the father being One, just because he stuck to one sentence and not the full context of what truly was being inferred.

Matthew 19:17 NKJV
So He( Christ Jesus) said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.”

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,138
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

14 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

I wanted to add as an example of how taking a sentence out of context can be misleading and how important reading the whole paragraph or chapter in Gods Word can bring full understanding.

For example I know of a man now deceased  who took  Math 19:17 out of scriptural context to say that even Christ Jesus said why call me good  This man went to his grave denying Christ Jesus and God the father being One, just because he stuck to one sentence and not the full context of what truly was being inferred.

Matthew 19:17 NKJV
So He( Christ Jesus) said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.”

Sis.... This conversation would do well where I've been trying to make this very same point..... Go there,please join in- you'll see why I'm saying this

Read the OP & all of it,you'll see I've said exactly what you are talking about👍That's where this needs to be posted imo

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,144
  • Content Per Day:  7.06
  • Days Won:  97

1 hour ago, Sower said:

default_thumbsup.gif.9fb9a38583c62d7e5cb3bc391d0f9d50.gif

As do most any born again believer who does not want to see anyone suffer the hell that they know they were delivered from.
For many years at my church I went out every Monday evening knocking on doors.
It was the norm and I assumed everybody did similar. I am not an evangelist.

There are so many ways that believers can further the gospel besides taking the gospel to the streets.

Always hoping to generate some interest here in the forum on what method each of us employs to get out the word, whether supporting a missionary direct, passing out bible scripture, having friends/neighbors over for lunch and conversation,  just sharing a word when encountering strangers in conversation, or online etc.

In just a short time it will become fun and exciting, as we always ask the spirit of Christ do the talking, and leave the results to God. Sow the seed however you can and no telling where they take root.

"We can do all things through Christ, who strengthens us!  Not I but Christ.

Thanks Wayne..

Amen.

Our brother @Vine Abider started a topic on the general forum regarding that mission we are to carry out walking in the Spirit of God, and so I shared those works which the Lord ordained for me to walk in there. I'll touch upon that briefly here --- briefly, because this is an off-topic diversion --- to encourage others as our Lord Jesus Christ encourages me. 

There's a reason why I was reared in desperation and pain, my friends. This was so that, being acquainted with sorrow and grief, the Lord sends me to desperate places where He plants me in the life of one whom He loves. I'm truly from nowhere in particular which makes those works which the Lord created me to do second nature... I go from here to there, remaining long enough to carry out His will... and because I have no real property (or roots) like others do, the Lord provides for all of my needs. Things "fall into place" wherever I go. 

For the longest time I walked in this work ignorant of His purpose and will which is to say, I didn't know what was happening until I was in the thick of it, witnessing the power of God unfold before my eyes. It seemed to me that I was moved from here to there in a whirlwind! 

But everything changed beginning on that day when I showed up at the gate of a stranger in the mountains of this state. Nothing was the same after the Lord delivered me from certain death before the eyes of this stranger and 117 other people, caused by a genetic deficiency which has a life expectancy of 40 for those who are born with it. It's no coincidence that I was in my mid-40's when infections brought me to the shadow of death. 

When the Lord raised me up, having displayed His power in me, I was no longer ignorant of His will and purpose. Now I know what it is that the Lord requires, for it is His good pleasure to declare His purpose before I take the first step. Along the way, I encounter some who are in need and so I serve them just as the Lord served us all. 

The Lord sends me to His sheep who lost their way or are struggling. That's what I do. :) 

Edited by Marathoner
  • Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

21 hours ago, Jayne said:

The Apostle Paul said that too in Romans 9.  I think he meant it.

Me - maybe for my disabled brother - but I don't think I could for anyone else.  Thank  God it doesn't work that way.

As I was reading Kwik's post, I remembered the exact same thing. I was going to look it up to verify my memory, but you beat me to it. Good job.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

12 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

I cannot imagine being happy in heaven and knowing my children or grandchildren are suffering hell 

6 hours ago, other one said:

I have been offered that very deal Kwik.  My answer would have been no way, but I also realized that God would never  put that decision up for me to ponder on, and  the devil was the only one that deviously evil.   We did have a lot of conversations back in the 70s before I realized who it was I was talking to.

It was something to ponder though..    The burning in hell is only one thing to ponder....   eternity without God I think would be worse than the discomfort of hell.  I don't see me ever deciding to go without Him, no matter what..

3 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

Are you saying that there is a chance that you will be unhappy in heaven then?

Not possible.  Everyone has the opportunity to receive the free gift of eternal life.  Everyone who will end up in the LOF made their own choice.  

OFF TOPIC, I know but important I think.

Satan loosed
Gog and Magog
GWTJ
death hell beast Satan in lake of fire, in which souls also took their part
AKA 2ND DEATH

THE END OF THAT AGE 

THEN

1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain:
for the former things are passed away.

There can be NO eternal 'damnation' in the LOF because the LOF
ceases to exist when the first HEAVEN AND EARTH ARE PASSED AWAY

TO make sure we have a complete understanding of this HE SAYS it again,

there shall be no more death.  Since we know death went into the lake of fire there can be no more LOF.  

Not ONLY are the former things past away, there is no remembrance of the former things so those who 'didn't make it' CEASE to have ever been as far as we are concerned.  

IF you cannot imagine watching someone crying out for death while burning up in a lake of fire to which there is NO possibility of an end
is it RIGHT to imagine THE FATHER able to do so?  

Vengeance is GODS because HE IS JUST.  He recompenses, He doesn't torture.  

He would have to STAY MAD forever to keep the lake of fire going.  He doesn't do that either.

Psalm

6The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.

7He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.

8The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

15As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.

16For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.

Heb 10

26For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

28He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

30For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

31It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

1557. ekdikésis ►
Strong's Concordance
ekdikésis: vengeance, vindication
Original Word: ἐκδίκησις, εως, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: ekdikésis
Phonetic Spelling: (ek-dik'-ay-sis)
Definition: vengeance, vindication
Usage: (a) a defense, avenging, vindication, vengeance, (b) full (complete) punishment.
HELPS Word-studies
1557 ekdíkēsis (a feminine noun derived from 1537 /ek, "out from and to" and 1349 /díkē, "justice, judge") – properly, judgment which fully executes the core-values (standards) of the particular judge, i.e. extending from the inner-person of the judge to its out-come (outcome).

467. antapodidómi ►
Strong's Concordance
antapodidómi: to give back as an equivalent, recompense
Original Word: ἀνταποδίδωμι
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: antapodidómi
Phonetic Spelling: (an-tap-od-ee'-do-mee)
Definition: to give back as an equivalent, recompense
Usage: I give in return, recompense.
HELPS Word-studies
467 antapodídōmi (from 473 /antí, "corresponding back" and 591 /apodídōmi, "give") – properly, "pay-back," recompense; return, as an equivalence, i.e. what is equitable (proportional, "fitting").

if those didn't do it for you then maybe another witness will

PS37

6And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.

7Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

8Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

9For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

10For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

20But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.

21The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.

22For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.

AND THAT 37:20 READS in the Greek

BUT THE WICKED SHALL PERISH AND THE ENEMIES OF YHVH LIKE THE SPLENDOR OF THE MEADOWS SHALL VANISH INTO SMOKE THEY SHALL VANISH AWAY

3615. kalah ►
Strong's Concordance
kalah: to be complete, at an end, finished, accomplished, or spent
Original Word: כָּלָה
Transliteration: kalah
Phonetic Spelling: (kaw-law')
Definition: to be complete, at an end, finished, accomplished, or spent

Eternal damnation means NO COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD, not ONE MORE TIME ever.  IT MEANS THAT DEATH IS DEATH AND WILL REMAIN DEATH FOREVER. 

GONE
VANISHED.
LIKE SMOKE THAT GOES UP AND AT SOME PART IS NOT A PART OF ANYTHING IT ONCE WAS.

the choices are life or death
not eternal life or eternal TORMENT but the 2nd death is of BODY AND SOUL and without body and soul there is no being.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,423
  • Content Per Day:  8.22

2 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

There can be NO eternal 'damnation' in the LOF because the LOF ceases to exist when the first HEAVEN AND EARTH ARE PASSED AWAY

the choices are life or death
not eternal life or eternal TORMENT but the 2nd death is of BODY AND SOUL and without body and soul there is no being.

Pardon me, please, but the Bible says the opposite of what you say.  

If the LOF will cease to exist, please provide the Scriptural evidence for that.  And Rev 21:1 doesn't mean the LOF ceases to exist.  You'll need a very clear verse about the LOF ceasing to exist.

And there WILL BE eternal torment, for the Bible says so.

First, there is Rev 19:20 - But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

The "beast" and "false prophet" are human beings, cast alive into the LOF at the end of the Tribulation at the battle of Armageddon.

Second, there is Rev 20:10 - And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Please note that this occurs AFTER the end of the MK, at the battle of Gog and Magog.  Satan himself will be cast into the LOF "where the beast and false prophet had been thrown".  When?  1,000 years prior.  And guess what!  They (beast and false prophet) are STILL THERE.  The last sentence begins with "they".  Who are "they"?  The devil, the beast and the false prophet.  So we know that 2 human beings will already have been IN IN IN the LOF for 1,000 years before being joined by the devil.

Finally, "they" will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

There are verses in the OT where "for ever and ever" isn't actually literal.  However, in this verse, the words "day and night" refer to specific TIME.  And when a reference to specific time is included with "for ever and ever" you can be sure that the Bible means that literally.

iow, the LOF will be an eternal state for unbelievers.

One thing that many believers miss is that Jesus taught that the LOF will be a place of torment that will be "more or less" tolerable/bearable.

Matt 10:15 - Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

Matt 11:22 - But I tell you, it will be more bearable for Tyre and Sidon on the day of judgment than for you.

Matt 11:24 - But I tell you that it will be more bearable for Sodom on the day of judgment than for you.”

So we know that it will be MORE bearable for some in the LOF and LESS bearable for others.

The idea that the LOF will be a place of UNbearable torment is unbiblical.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

22 hours ago, Jayne said:

The Apostle Paul said that too in Romans 9.  I think he meant it.

He did mean it in the sense that it was a burning issue with him, but it could only be rhetorical. Paul was a master of rhetoric. He knew that giving up his salvation wouldn't secure that of his kinsmen.

13 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

If the LOF will cease to exist, please provide the Scriptural evidence for that.  And Rev 21:1 doesn't mean the LOF ceases to exist.  You'll need a very clear verse about the LOF ceasing to exist.

Just because it isn't CLEAR TO YOU PERSONALLY doesn't mean it isn't clear.  GOD SAYS I believe.   
I set before you Life or Death.  That is what is set before us. 

You want to set before us SOMETHING ELSE, that is up to you.  

14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

DEATH AND HELL ARE IN THE LAKE OF FIRE.  
THE LAKE OF FIRE IS _______________________
A. eternal torment
B. eternal damnation
C. 2nd death

THERE IS THE ANSWER.  THERE ALSO is, WHAT THE ANSWER IS NOT.  

IT MAY BE 'DESCRIBED' AS ETERNAL DAMNATION it is NEVER TAUGHT AS A DOCTRINE,

UNLESS YOU KNOW OF IT BEING TAUGHT AS A DOCTRINE.  DO YOU? 

OR ARE YOU TAKING A WORD MENT TO DESCRIBE something AND ASSINGING it ONE ALL ON YOUR OWN?  

IF YOU HAVE A DOCTRINE THAT TEACHES IT IN THE WORDS OF GOD, PLEASE SHARE IT

IF NOT, IT IS THE 2ND DEATH AND IT IS OF THE FORMER THINGS AND THE FORMER THINGS ARE PASSED AWAY. 

THAT IS WHAT IS WRITTEN.  THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO READ IT. 
SHOW ME THE BEREAN VERSE THAT STATES THAT THE LAKE OF FIRE
ISN'T OF THE FORMER THINGS AND
DEATH ISN'T DEATH AND
ETERNAL TORMENT IS OFFERED WITH LIFE, INSTEAD OF DEATH.

And He will wipe away every tear from the eyes of them AND DEATH NOT WILL BE ANY LONGER nor mourning nor crying nor pain not they will be any longer because the former things have passed away

SINCE 'death' takes place is in the LOF, (unless you don't believe that either) and we read DEATH will not be any longer

DEATH is NOT GOING TO EXIST ANYMORE SINCE DEATH WONT EXIST THEN THE LAKE OF FIRE CAN'T EXIST.  WITH THE FORMER THINGS PASSED AWAY AND THE LAKE OF FIRE BEING OF THE FORMER THINGS THEN IT MUST BE PASSED AWAY ALSO.  

GONE WITH THE FORMER THINGS, NOT APART OF THE NEXT AGE.  THE FORMER THINGS WILL NOT BE REMEMBERED.  GOD MEETS OUT JUSTICE AND REPAYS ACCORDINGLY NOT UNFAIRLY. GOD IS JUST, NOT UNJUST. GOD KNOWS WE ARE BUT DUST OF THE EARTH.  GOD ISN'T GOING TO STAY MAD FOREVER.  

IS there somewhere in the words of God that teaches differently 

or it is just TAKING ONE OR TWO WORDS AND TEACHING THEM AS TEACHING A DOCTRINE NOT TAUGHT? 

LIKE TAKING THE WORD 'SIN' AND ASSIGNING AN ENTIRE DOCTRINE TO IT? 

2288. thanatos ►
Strong's Concordance
thanatos: death
Original Word: θάνατος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: thanatos
Phonetic Spelling: (than'-at-os)
Definition: death
Usage: death, physical or spiritual.

1510. eimi ►
Strong's Concordance
eimi: I exist, I am
Original Word: εἰμί
Transliteration: eimi
Phonetic Spelling: (i-mee')
Definition: I exist, I am
Usage: I am, exist.
HELPS Word-studies
1510 eimí (the basic Greek verb which expresses being, i.e. "to be") – am, is. 1510 (eimí), and its counterparts, (properly) convey "straight-forward" being (existence, i.e. without explicit limits).

3756. ou, ouk, ouch ►
Strong's Concordance
ou, ouk, ouch: not, no
Original Word: οὐ
Part of Speech: Particle, Negative
Transliteration: ou, ouk, ouch
Phonetic Spelling: (oo)
Definition: not, no
Usage: no, not.
HELPS Word-studies
3756 ou – no ("not"). 3756 (ou) objectively negates a statement, "ruling it out as fact."

2089. eti ►
Strong's Concordance
eti: still, yet
Original Word: ἔτι
Part of Speech: Adverb
Transliteration: eti
Phonetic Spelling: (et'-ee)
Definition: still, yet
Usage: (a) of time: still, yet, even now, (b) of degree: even, further, more, in addition.
HELPS Word-studies
2089 éti (an adverb) – properly, continue (remain).

Is Sodom and Gomorrah STILL ABLAZE?
  or just dead and gone?  Are there souls burning and suffering torment to this day?  no, THEY ARE ALL just dead and gone.  

"Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." Jude 1:7 KJV

about baptisms instruction of laying on then of hands of resurrection both of dead and of judgment eternal

THE VERDICT lasts forever, the punishment FOR THAT VERDICT is DEATH.  They are DEAD forever and ever and ever.  NO MENTION OF TORMENT

2917. krima ►
Strong's Concordance
krima: a judgment
Original Word: κρίμα, ατος, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: krima
Phonetic Spelling: (kree'-mah)
Definition: a judgment
Usage: (a) a judgment, a verdict; sometimes implying an adverse verdict, a condemnation, (b) a case at law, a lawsuit.

166. aiónios ►
Strong's Concordance
aiónios: agelong, eternal
Original Word: αἰώνιος, ία, ιον
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: aiónios
Phonetic Spelling: (ahee-o'-nee-os)
Definition: agelong, eternal
Usage: age-long, and therefore: practically eternal, unending; partaking of the character of that which lasts for an age, as contrasted with that which is brief and fleeting.

"But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:" Mark 3:29 KJV

Mark 3:29  Whoever however shall blaspheme against the Spirit Holy NOT has forgiveness to the age, but guilty is [of] eternal sin

165. aión ►
Strong's Concordance
aión: a space of time, an age
Original Word: αἰών, ῶνος, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: aión
Phonetic Spelling: (ahee-ohn')
Definition: a space of time, an age
Usage: an age, a cycle (of time), especially of the present age as contrasted with the future age, and of one of a series of ages stretching to infinity.
HELPS Word-studies
165 aiṓn (see also the cognate adjective, 166 /aiṓnios, "age-long") – properly, an age (era, "time-span"), characterized by a specific quality (type of existence).

166. aiónios ►
Strong's Concordance
aiónios: agelong, eternal
Original Word: αἰώνιος, ία, ιον
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: aiónios
Phonetic Spelling: (ahee-o'-nee-os)
Definition: agelong, eternal
Usage: age-long, and therefore: practically eternal, unending; partaking of the character of that which lasts for an age, as contrasted with that which is brief and fleeting.

265. hamartéma ►
Strong's Concordance
hamartéma: a sin
Original Word: ἁμάρτημα, ατος, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: hamartéma
Phonetic Spelling: (ham-ar'-tay-mah)
Definition: a sin
Usage: a fault, sin, evil deed.

THE WAGES OF SIN ISN'T ETERNAL TORMENT, BUT DEATH,

DEATH IN THE LAKE OF FIRE WHICH IS OF BOTH BODY AND SOUL 

No body, no soul, NOT IN EXISTENCE.

2851. kolasis ►
Strong's Concordance
kolasis: correction
Original Word: κόλασις, εως, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: kolasis
Phonetic Spelling: (kol'-as-is)
Definition: correction
Usage: chastisement, punishment, torment, perhaps with the idea of deprivation.
HELPS Word-studies
Cognate: 2851 kólasis (from kolaphos, "a buffeting, a blow") – properly,
punishment that "fits" (matches) the one punished (R. Trench); torment from living in the dread of upcoming judgment from shirking one's duty (cf. WS at 1 Jn 4:18).

TORMENT IS USED FOR 18There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

WHEREAS IN  MATT 25:46

κόλασις, κολάσεως, ἡ (κολάζω), correction, punishment, penalty: Matthew 25:46; 

And will go these into punishment eternal but the righteous into life eternal

Again, the wages of sin IS DEATH not eternal torment

1 hour ago, FreeGrace said:

The "beast" and "false prophet" are human beings, cast alive into the LOF at the end of the Tribulation at the battle of Armageddon.

Seriously???   MEN?  who are you trying to fool?

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

7And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:
and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

THAT would NOT be the description of a MAN and you don't get to call it a MAN so you can get to eternal torment that way.

NOR do you get to get to it this way?  

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

You are taking what CLEARLY ARE NOT MEN and saying they are men.  MEN DON'T MAKE FIRE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN.  

SUPERNATURAL beings do that stuff.  

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, FreeGrace said:

Please note that this occurs AFTER the end of the MK, at the battle of Gog and Magog.  Satan himself will be cast into the LOF "where the beast and false prophet had been thrown".  When?  1,000 years prior.  And guess what!  They (beast and false prophet) are STILL THERE.  The last sentence begins with "they".  Who are "they"?  The devil, the beast and the false prophet.  So we know that 2 human beings will already have been IN IN IN the LOF for 1,000 years before being joined by the devil.

Finally, "they" will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

It doesn't matter if it happens in the very LAST NANO SECOND.  IT IS A PART OF THIS AGE, NOT THE NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH.  
Again, ascribing to 'HUMAN BEINGS' POWERS human beings don't possess.

EXCEPT for the 2 witnesses and EVEN THEY COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN.  

and 'they' will be tormented day and night forever and ever
ENDS before the NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH.  AS IT IS OF THIS AGE, not the next.  Don't you think GOD KNOWS what He wrote so as it would all work out?  
EITHER believe the former things are passed away or don't.  

I don't know how day and night forever and ever works but in the end, it is OF THIS AGE.  I will have to ask GOD when I see Him.  But one thing I won't do is take something I might not completely understand and use it to MAKE VOID something I do.