Babbler

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

I took Catechism when I was a child at the Catholic Church. Though I've always been thankful  for it, there are fallacies. The major one is confession. That is not the teaching of the Christ. Christ died for our sins not for us to sin. If you don't repent and quit sinning your not saved.

Those sins being"fornication, adultery, sodomy, lying, stealing, and murdering". Christians are to associate with everybody in the world except phony Christians. It stands as a symbol of their not entering the kingdom of our Lord. The church is to expel those individuals.

The Pope is advocating sin when he says to accept homosexual civil union. He also said we must eliminate nation states. Which is globalization. That will happen sometime after The Temple is rebuilt.

Today you hear many claiming to be Christian but are liars. Those attending lying churches are liars. Jesus said "few will see the kingdom of God".  Proselytizing means to convert. That is our number one duty. To bring people to Christ. And the Pope is evil when he tells you not to.

All those Gay churches are deceivers. The world is transitioning to the type of society described in 2 Thess 2  

The All Consuming Fire is real.  It is our duty to proselytize. 

My first year at Colorado School of Mines, all freshman took the same classes. One being explosives. I ended up working in a mine that summer, a mile underground. One day I was in the lunch room when this guy walks in; he had been air blasted and looked like a brown Pillsbury Doughboy. He came real close to death. I should have gone to management because they obviously calculated the safe distance wrong. Well later a couple guys got killed. I couldn't believe the mining company was so incompetent. 

The point being is, to this day, I feel guilty because I did nothing and could have prevented it. I can't imagine eternity thinking about those I could have led to the Christ.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

I also went to the RCC thirty years, and yes, I learned good morals, hard work, some Latin, great education in the parochial schools, and much about right vs wrong. But, they never told me I must be saved, born again, the gospel. Then at a baptist funeral service I heard the gospel and later was saved.

I sin, just like God says I do/will, that if I say I do not sin, I call him a liar. But all, all my sins have been forgiven, once for all.
You said;   "If you don't repent and quit sinning your not saved."     I agree that if someone never ever repents then it is likely they were never born of the spirit. But all born again Christians sin, and eventually repent, just like King David, who killed a man and took his wife,  but was called by God was a man after God's own heart, and eventually did repent. (Read Psalms 51)
God chastises those whom he loves, those who are his own (children) He will get their attention, and their repentance.

You may still have a lingering of the RCC in you, that has to do with works salvation. (I did) But now,  I do good works because I have been saved, and NOT in order to "qualify" to be saved. 

I agree our priority is to share the gospel by sowing seeds of the gospel. But I do not judge someone's salvation by their character, or lac thereof. That is God's job and surely not mine. If anything, I should pray for them and not curse them.

It is good to find another brother who has escaped the Roman catholic false dogma. I quit worrying about el popo. God will take care of him in due time.   Our God is a jealous God,  and I wouldn't like to be somebody who declares himself God on earth!!...default_cool2.gif.304ba3d27b6057349d2b7bac05e4d5df.gif

Thanks, Babbler..      (hang in there brother:)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

9 hours ago, Babbler said:

The point being is, to this day, I feel guilty because I did nothing and could have prevented it. I can't imagine eternity thinking about those I could have led to the Christ.

I too was a steadfast Roman Catholic boy and enjoyed releasing souls from purgatory when praying my rosary, but wonderfully God had plans for salvation for me.

One day in October 1996 I was walking out from a local shopping centre into the mall when I stopped to read a testimony or two pinned up on a board - these were about how people with troubled and wayward lives were rescued from their circumstances when they believed the gospel and got water baptized and then received the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the sign of speaking in a new tongue. Wow that blew my socks off.

I read the scriptures about the Holy Spirit and about miracles and healings and the transforming power of God that could take an evil drug addicted junkie like myself and change me into a son of God with blessings galore. I read and I read, and for the first time in my life I read much about the Holy Spirit - his power and his purpose in a disciple's walk.

I knew I was excited to embrace this new gospel but I was still so loyal to all that RC upbringing. It was hard to let go.

But on that Sunday afternoon when I received the Holy Spirit and spoke in tongues (as Jesus promised believers would) I was set free indeed. I was immediately released without pain or suffering from all my addictions - no more cigarettes, no more marijuana, no more shooting up amphetamines, no more need for alcohol.

I am free from the power of the world and sin.

We live in dangerous times because most do not preach sound doctrine anymore, but instead provide teachers that will tickle the ears of their gullible audiences [and take their money].

Matthew 7:13  Enter ye by the narrow gate: for wide and spacious is the way that leadeth unto the destruction, and many are they that enter thereby. 
14  Because narrow the gate, and straitened the way that leadeth unto the life, and few are they that find it. 

Edited by Waggles

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

9 hours ago, Babbler said:

I took Catechism when I was a child at the Catholic Church. Though I've always been thankful  for it, there are fallacies. The major one is confession. That is not the teaching of the Christ. Christ died for our sins not for us to sin. If you don't repent and quit sinning your not saved.

Those sins being"fornication, adultery, sodomy, lying, stealing, and murdering". Christians are to associate with everybody in the world except phony Christians. It stands as a symbol of their not entering the kingdom of our Lord. The church is to expel those individuals.

The Pope is advocating sin when he says to accept homosexual civil union. He also said we must eliminate nation states. Which is globalization. That will happen sometime after The Temple is rebuilt.

Today you hear many claiming to be Christian but are liars. Those attending lying churches are liars. Jesus said "few will see the kingdom of God".  Proselytizing means to convert. That is our number one duty. To bring people to Christ. And the Pope is evil when he tells you not to.

All those Gay churches are deceivers. The world is transitioning to the type of society described in 2 Thess 2  

The All Consuming Fire is real.  It is our duty to proselytize. 

My first year at Colorado School of Mines, all freshman took the same classes. One being explosives. I ended up working in a mine that summer, a mile underground. One day I was in the lunch room when this guy walks in; he had been air blasted and looked like a brown Pillsbury Doughboy. He came real close to death. I should have gone to management because they obviously calculated the safe distance wrong. Well later a couple guys got killed. I couldn't believe the mining company was so incompetent. 

did you see under U.S. News where 13 churches are suing Missouri for the abortion ban, How can the believe in abortion?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

Lord oh Lord. They just enjoyed their own genital and then kill babies. Thats probably the lust and the last church before the great tribulation 

I cant believe 13 different church's believe in abortion enough to sue over it. that is 13 BAD church's with false teaching.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Lord oh Lord. They just enjoyed their own ________ and then kill babies. Thats probably the lust and the last church before the great tribulation 

some are going to think that's a bit gross to be outside the adult forum.   I guess I'd have to say a bit inappropriate. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

1 hour ago, other one said:

some are going to think that's a bit gross to be outside the adult forum.   I guess I'd have to say a bit inappropriate. 

Its just words after all, blatant, uncovered, straight cut.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

and not appropriate for people at an early age...    That's why there is an adult forum

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Words you agreed to keep family friendly on this forum when you signed up.

Something seems to be distressing you lately, as seen from your posting. What is going on? Talk to us, in private if not on the open forum. 

• Thumbs Up 1