IGNORED

Will the Day of the Lord come as a thief, or will there be signs first?

iamlamad

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

50 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Scripture teaches the 3rd woe is the 7th Trump (The End) when the final judgement of all takes place

The second woe comes after the first in ch. 9:13-end of chapter. Then follows other visions-7 thunders, mighty angel w/little book, then the passage of the witnesses. 

59 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I would like to see the scriptures used to come up with this drawing.

Rev 11:- And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

People worldwide SEE their bodies AND when they rise. For this to happen there has been no stoning from God on a crooked and perverse generation- Rev 8:8. That event causes the cataclysm descriptions. One of which is at least a third of the planet.

Rev 16:10- The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony. 

The grid will fail as a result of the asteroid strike producing a cloud of material ejected right out into space. The charged particles will accumulate glow like the auroras and overload the Earth's electrical distribution system.

It is my opinion that THAT event of the two witnesses being taken up is when the worldwide  cataclysms begin.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

1 Thes. 4 and 5 is not reliable...it is Paul words..

Paul did not elaborate further to fill in the blanks and there must be a reason why....He was not chosen to speak about those things....no one was...not even John who was Chosen to receive the Revelations of Jesus Christ...

John never made any comments ....only he wrote what he received from Jesus Christ....

Paul's comments were not followed up...till the time when he was getting close to die and he made another statement which reflects what the Lord showed him..

Paul statement shows what Jesus shaw him about himself that at death he will be recieved by himself in the Heavenly...

This is the same statement Peter made when he said that the Lord shawed him that the time to recieved him in Heaven unto himself has come. 

Did you not read that you will be judged by Paul's gospel?

Romans 2:16

In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

1 hour ago, Uriah said:

Rev 11:- And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

People worldwide SEE their bodies AND when they rise. For this to happen there has been no stoning from God on a crooked and perverse generation- Rev 8:8. That event causes the cataclysm descriptions. One of which is at least a third of the planet.

Rev 16:10- The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony. 

The grid will fail as a result of the asteroid strike producing a cloud of material ejected right out into space. The charged particles will accumulate glow like the auroras and overload the Earth's electrical distribution system.

It is my opinion that THAT event of the two witnesses being taken up is when the worldwide  cataclysms begin.  

Let's see. Where is John in his narrative at 11:1? The first 1260 days will have started at the 7th seal, so the first six trumpets will have sounded. My guess is, 11:1 is only DAYS before the midpoint of the week. This is confirmed by John's first 42 month countdown to the end of the week. 
Next, just days before the midpoint, the Two Witnesses sudden show up from heaven: probably Enoch and Elijah, the two men who have yet to die.

So they only show up and BEGIN their 1260 days perhaps 3.5 days before the man of sin will enter the temple and the week will be divided. That leaves 1256.5 days left of their testimony. I believe they will die just 3 1/2  days before the 7th vial ends the week. They will lay dead those 3.5 days and be raised up with all the other Old Testament saints. Jesus said He would raise them up "on the last day."

What happen on their resurrection day? The world's worst every earthquake, where the mountains disappear. The earthquake shown in Rev. 11 is the same earthquake at the 7th vial. I guess that earthquake could be a worldwide "cataclysm."

I am not sure Revelation speaks of an asteroid - other than the "stars falling to earth - probably a meteor shower.

Thanks for answering.

3 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

1 Thessalonians chapters 4-5 doesn't show a pre wrath rapture as you claim, a teaching found no place in scripture

The resurrection of all takes place at the second coming on the last day (The End)

Of course it does. Millions have found it. I guess you still have not. I suspect preconceptions in your thinking.

(The end)

End of what?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,879
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

2 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

The Gospel is the Gospel of Grace of Jesus Christ..

Saved by grace through faith in JESUS CHRIST...no through the Law and the forgiveness of sins by the blood of the Atonements made in the Temple...

But regarding what Paul said in Thes. he did not follow up to teach it and proclaimed it to the other churches.

He said something entirely deferent when it comes to himself at the time of his death...

The same as Peter said about what will happen to him at the time of his death. 

For consideration...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,879
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

The Gospel according to Paul is that everyone must die first before the final judgment...

Which is that no one will be taken alive in Heaven...

No one is greater than his Master....Jesus also had to die...and everyone has to die for the final judgment....

anyone who will be found with faith in Jesus Christ at the time of his death...he is Saved...

Need to understand this very well so not to say anything to the contrary...

No one can go to Heaven or to Hell while in his earthly body...not possible...

Let's see. Where is John in his narrative at 11:1? The first 1260 days will have started at the 7th seal, so the first six trumpets will have sounded. My guess is, 11:1 is only DAYS before the midpoint of the week. This is confirmed by John's first 42 month countdown to the end of the week. 
Next, just days before the midpoint, the Two Witnesses sudden show up from heaven: probably Enoch and Elijah, the two men who have yet to die.

So they only show up and BEGIN their 1260 days perhaps 3.5 days before the man of sin will enter the temple and the week will be divided. That leaves 1256.5 days left of their testimony. I believe they will die just 3 1/2  days before the 7th vial ends the week. They will lay dead those 3.5 days and be raised up with all the other Old Testament saints. Jesus said He would raise them up "on the last day."

What happen on their resurrection day? The world's worst every earthquake, where the mountains disappear. The earthquake shown in Rev. 11 is the same earthquake at the 7th vial. I guess that earthquake could be a worldwide "cataclysm."

Thanks for answering.

Well, I will discuss these things but please direct me to the place where you have found, "the first half." I think that that is part of the problem. And, where do you get the quake in Rev 11 as being global? Am I missing something?

I am not sure Revelation speaks of an asteroid - other than the "stars falling to earth - probably a meteor shower.

Did you read Rev 8:8? The size of a mountain. 

Also, the 2 witnesses show up about 1,260 days before they die. Some of the other things you say shows I was right, you still read Revelation in linear mode. 

It is NOT strictly linear.

1 hour ago, Uriah said:

Well, I will discuss these things but please direct me to the place where you have found, "the first half." I think that that is part of the problem. And, where do you get the quake in Rev 11 as being global? Am I missing something?

Also, the 2 witnesses show up about 1,260 days before they die. Some of the other things you say shows I was right, you still read Revelation in linear mode. 

If you followed my logic, 11:1 - 3 only days before the abomination that will divide the week. The 2 Witnesses must testify for 1260 days. Only a few days are in the first half of the week. (the 7th trumpet marks the midpoint of the week). Therefore MOST of their witnessing is in the last half of the week. 

IF there is a last half, and a division point, common sense tells us there must be a first half.  I discovered the midpoint is marked by the 7th trumpet. I discovered that the week ends with the 7th bowl. It seems logical then that the entire week is marked by 7's: 7th seal, 7th trumpet and 7th bowl.

God SPOKE to me: I heard His words.

One day, I was just minding my own business, reading in Daniel about the abomination happening in the "midst" of the week. The moment my eyes and mind got to the word "Midst,"  the Holy Spirit spoke to me saying,

"You could find the exact midpoint 'clearly marked' in the book of Revelation."

I don't mean I was having a dream. I was wide awake. I don't mean I ate too much pizza: I had none. I  heard words. It was the voice of the Holy Spirit speaking to me. I was instantly "in the spirit." My spirit man answered Him: 

"How would I find that?" 

The Holy Spirit answered:

"Whenever I mentioned an event that will start at the midpoint, and go to the end of the week, I always mentioned the 3 1/2 years. When you find these mentions of the 3 1/2 years, you will be very close to the exact midpoint." 

At this time, I already knew there were five different mentions of the 3 1/2 years: two as 1260 days, two as 42 months, and one as time, times and half of time. So I understood immediately what He was saying.

Then, almost as an afterthought, He added

"In fact, you could find the entire 70th week, 'clearly marked.'"

When He said this, I knew in my Spirit that all three points would use the same marker, so when I found what was marking the midpoint, I would easily find the beginning and end of the 70th week.

This is how I came to believe that God marked the entire week with sevens.

Good point, but it says "as it were..." It may be a meteorite or perhaps not. It is a good guess.

If we allow that John used parentheses, and some prophecy, I think it is VERY linear.

But, that being said, after chapter 13, there are five parallel paths which I call "countdowns" to the end: the 42 months (twice), the 1260 days, (twice), and the time, times and half of time. Then, while these are counting down to the end in the background, John keeps up a narrative of what else is happened WHILE these are counting down.

Even with all that, I think it is very linear. I think it would be hard to prove otherwise.

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

The Gospel according to Paul is that everyone must die first before the final judgment...

No one is greater than his Master....Jesus also had to die...and everyone has to die for the final judgment....

anyone who will be found with faith in Jesus Christ at the time of his death...he is Saved...

Need to understand this very well so not to say anything to the contrary...

You would have to prove this with scripture. I have never found such a thing.

Do you imaging in John 14 that people that are taken to their mansions are DEAD people? Do you imagine after a saint dies, they go to heaven DEAD?

Not according to Paul: He tells us that those who are alive at His coming will be caught up and CHANGED; That would be changed into a resurrection body, not a dead body.

Paul called them "the dead in Christ."

Are you putting God it a box? Are you saying this is impossible with God? The fact is, God is all powerful and can CHANGE our earthly body into a spiritual body temporarily. I have heard people testify that they have BEEN in heaven with the same suit they had on when they were taken. They were WEAK because of their flesh and were given some fruit that gave them strength. I believe their testimony.