IGNORED

Why do Gog Magog use conventional weapon ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,936
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel 39&version=KJV 

Such as bucklers, bows, arrows, shields, handstaves, spears, chariots and horses ? 

Israel will literally burn their wooden weapon for 7 years and do not need to gather wood from forest for fuel, isnt modern Israel use gas for cooking ? 

They will need to clean the land from dead bodies and bones for seven months which shows that Gog invasion does not happen after Jesus Millenium is over when judgment of Great White Throne takes place.

Gog n Magog : Anti Semite countries. Otherwise who else ?

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Couple of this I'd like to address.  First, the prophecy was spoken so those of that day could recognize the intensity of the war.  They would not understand jets, tanks, missiles, etc.

Second, before the GWT Judgment, the heavens and the earth had fled away ... gone ... there will be nothing left to clean up.  You need to rethink your timeline.  I have this to mean the results of the battle of Armageddon.

• Thumbs Up 2

23 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Couple of this I'd like to address.  First, the prophecy was spoken so those of that day could recognize the intensity of the war.  They would not understand jets, tanks, missiles, etc.

Second, before the GWT Judgment, the heavens and the earth had fled away ... gone ... there will be nothing left to clean up.  You need to rethink your timeline.  I have this to mean the results of the battle of Armageddon.

Armageddon battle is Jesus battle.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Such as bucklers, bows, arrows, shields, handstaves, spears, chariots and horses ? 

Israel will literally burn their wooden weapon for 7 years and do not need to gather wood from forest for fuel, isnt modern Israel use gas for cooking ? 

They will need to clean the land from dead bodies and bones for seven months which shows that Gog invasion does not happen after Jesus Millenium is over when judgment of Great White Throne takes place.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." ― Albert Einstein

Maybe, by that time, nothing works anymore and horses are all they have for transportation.

I have thought the army was so large there wasn't enough firearms and such to equip all of them, so hand weapons are all they have.

No national government has enough weapons to outfit every person in their respective country. Maybe every person left standing is going to war and all they have is: bucklers, bows, arrows, shields, handstaves, spears, chariots and horses.

IDK. It is an unusual prophecy considering this modern age. 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  11

5 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Armageddon battle is Jesus battle.

But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

- Mark 13:24-27 (KJV)

The wrath of God (the vials) is depicted in the two battles God Himself fights when Jesus returns at the second advent—These are the battles of Armageddon (Rev.16:16) and Hamon-gog, (Ezekiel 39:11,15).

And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

- Revelation 16:16-17 (KJV)

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog. And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land. And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man's bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamongog.

- Ezekiel 39:11-12,15 (KJV)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Both Ezekiel and Revelation are clearly speaking of the same prophetic events.

Ezekiel 37:1-14 = Resurrections
Ezekiel 37:15-28 = Reign of the Messiah
Ezekiel 38 and 39 = Gog and Magog

Revelation 20:4-5 = Resurrections
Revelation 20:5-7 = Reign of the Messiah
Revelation 20:7-10 = Gog and Magog

Which shows us that Gog and Magog happen after the reign of Christ.

Ezekiel says of Gog and Magog; "I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely,
all of them dwelling without walls, having neither bars nor gates"
Ezekiel 38:11

Those words do not fit with the current state of Israel.
Today they certainly dwell with walls, bars and gates, and under constant threat of violence.

"thou shalt come up against my people Israel,
as a cloud to cover the land" Ezekiel 38:16

"And they went up on the breadth of the earth
and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city:"
Revelation 20:9

"And I will rain upon him... great hailstones, fire and brimstone"
Ezekiel 38:22

"I will send a fire on Magog and among them that dwell carelessly in the islands"
Ezekiel 39:6

"and a fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them"

The passages go hand in hand.

Revelation 20:10 would be the time of final cleansing before the great white throne judgement.

"So that they will take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests,
for they shall burn the weapons with fire"

I think that it can mean they will use the weapon fire for fire, they won't need to burn any wood for fire.

4 minutes ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

Both Ezekiel and Revelation are clearly speaking of the same prophetic events.

Ezekiel 37:1-14 = Resurrections
Ezekiel 37:15-28 = Reign of the Messiah
Ezekiel 38 and 39 = Gog and Magog

Revelation 20:4-5 = Resurrections
Revelation 20:5-7 = Reign of the Messiah
Revelation 20:7-10 = Gog and Magog

Which shows us that Gog and Magog happen after the reign of Christ.

Ezekiel says of Gog and Magog; "I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely,
all of them dwelling without walls, having neither bars nor gates"
Ezekiel 38:11

Those words do not fit with the current state of Israel.
Today they certainly dwell with walls, bars and gates, and under constant threat of violence.

"thou shalt come up against my people Israel,
as a cloud to cover the land" Ezekiel 38:16

"And they went up on the breadth of the earth
and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city:"

"And I will rain upon him... great hailstones, fire and brimstone"
Ezekiel 38:22

"I will send a fire on Magog and among them that dwell carelessly in the islands"
Ezekiel 39:6

"and a fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them"

The passages go hand in hand.

Revelation 20:10 would be the time of final cleansing before the great white throne judgement.

"So that they will take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests,
for they shall burn the weapons with fire"

I think that it can mean they will use the weapon fire for fire, they won't need to burn any wood for fire.

It seems there are 2 Gog Magog battle.

Ezekiel 38 : Gog try to ROB the land of Israel, God killed them but spare 1/6.  

Revelation 20:9 The devil lead the whole world to try to attack and kill Jesus in Jerusalem, nobody is spared.

• Well Said! 1

• Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

7 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

The battle seen below was fought "Long Ago" with wooden weapons of warfare, Shields, Bows, Arrows, Spears, to claim a bow magically turns into a M-16 rifle, and a Shield turns into an armored tank is "Laughable"

Ok Israel were going on a gas saving plan for 7 years, go out to the weapon trash pile and burn the wood not found in the M-16 rifles, drones,, tanks, armored vehicles,, this is fuel in your homes for 7 years, "Sure" more big smiles!

Ezekiel 39:9-11KJV

9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord God.

11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.

Edited by truth7t7

• Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

7 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Revelation 20:9 The devil lead the whole world to try to attack and kill Jesus in Jerusalem, nobody is spared.

Same Future Battle In "Parallel" Teachings

Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

(Revelation) 20:1-9KJV

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

49 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

I don't see where 1/6 are spared.

"I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people with him..." 38:22

In Revelation the whole world nations are called 'Gog and Magog' Rev 20:8

Also in Ezekiel 'Gog and Magog' include other nations; 38:5-6

There is only 1 resurrection of the saints; Ezekiel 37 is describing it
"from the four winds" Ezekiel 37:9  Matthew 24:31

"an exceedingly great army" Ezekiel 37:10  Jude 1:14-15  Revelation 19:14