IGNORED

Why do Gog Magog use conventional weapon ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.75
  • Days Won:  1

43 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

But Gog Magog invasion has not yet happened since prophesied by Ezekiel until now.

But it may well happen quite soon.  The stage seems to be being set for it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel 39&version=KJV 

Such as bucklers, bows, arrows, shields, handstaves, spears, chariots and horses ? 

They will need to clean the land from dead bodies and bones for seven months which shows that Gog invasion does not happen after Jesus Millenium is over when judgment of Great White Throne takes place.

Hi R. Hartono,

We seem to have a conflict because this verse shows that the Gog/Magog invasion happens after the 1000 years. It looks pretty clear and I think the scriptures speak for themselves.

Revelation 20

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out why the fight is with primitive weapons.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,335
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, The Light said:

Hi R. Hartono,

We seem to have a conflict because this verse shows that the Gog/Magog invasion happens after the 1000 years. It looks pretty clear and I think the scriptures speak for themselves.

Revelation 20

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

My first adult visit in church I had ask the Preacher who were Gog and Magog and was told it was the U.S. and Russia

• Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

4 hours ago, The Light said:

Hi R. Hartono,

Revelation 20

In Ezekiel 37-38 it was God who put the hook at Gog n Magog and pull them to battle. 

In Revelation 20 its the devil that deceive nations to attack Jesus in Jerusalem, and to replace Him with the devil to rule the world.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,634
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

15 hours ago, other one said:

We have enough weapons in the USA that are already owned to have everyone with some kind of gun.    I have 7 and would gladly loan some of them to folks who need them.

Sure. That isn't the same in other countries. And maybe they have the weapons, but is there ammo? No ammo and the firearm is less effective than a bow, a spear or a knife.

I just read that Kim Jong Il locked down a city when it was found that 600 rounds were missing when the army withdrew. That's extreme, but weapons are highly regulated around the world. 

I'm just saying those are possible scenarios. I have no clue how the Ezekiel prophecy will manifest.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,634
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

In Ezekiel 37-38 it was God who put the hook at Gog n Magog and pull them to battle. 

In Revelation 20 its the devil that deceive nations to attack Jesus in Jerusalem, and to replace Him with the devil to rule the world.

I agree.

Also:

Eze 38 

Now on that day when Gog comes against the land of Israel, declares the Lord GOD, My wrath will flare up.

19In My zeal and fiery rage I proclaim that on that day there will be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that crawls upon the ground, and all mankind on the face of the earth will tremble at My presence. 

The mountains will be thrown down, the cliffs will collapse, and every wall will fall to the ground. And I will summon a sword against Gog on all My mountains, declares the Lord GOD, and every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed. I will pour out torrents of rain, hailstones, fire, and sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23I will magnify and sanctify Myself, and will reveal Myself in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD."

Rev 20

When the thousand years are complete, Satan will be released from his prison, 8and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to assemble them for battle. Their number is like the sand of the seashore.

9And they marched across the broad expanse of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. 

But fire came down from heavena and consumed them."

Totally different. There are two Gog wars.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  11

Yes, we need to keep in mind that it is God Himself who fights these final battles.

Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel: And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand. Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured. Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD. And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD. So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel. Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken.

- Ezekiel 39:1-8 (KJV)

Edited by Selah7
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  11

The wrath of God at the 7th trump is the two battles God fights. These are the battles of Armageddon (Rev.16:16-17) and Hamon-gog, (Ezekiel 39:11).  These are the vials of God’s wrath.  We don’t fight those battles; God fights them for us. This IS the Day of the LORD.

And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

- Revelation 16:16-17 (KJV)

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.

- Ezekiel 39:11 (KJV)

But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

- Mark 13:24-27 (KJV)

• Well Said! 1

• Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

8 hours ago, NConly said:

My first adult visit in church I had ask the Preacher who were Gog and Magog and was told it was the U.S. and Russia

Its not difficult to write which countries are anti Semite.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,200
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

No ammo and the firearm is less effective than a bow, a spear or a knife.

Makes a good rock then.    I don't have enough ammo to take on the 101st airborne, but we might hold off MS13.