• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/5/2023 at 6:48 AM, Strict Machine said:

exactly, it's deception because the antichrist pretends to be Christian but really kills and exterminates the real believers.  This is the working of Satan, the antichrist deceives his followers into believing that his paganism is really the original Christianity

No he doesn't, John 5:43 was ALL ABOUT the Pharisees, it was fulfilled in 70 AD and Jesus warned about this in Matthew 24:4-6 which was about 70 AD false christs, not end time events. 

5:John 42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Who is the YE ? The Pharisees who REJECTED Jesus as the Messiah sent from the Father. But then in 70 AD (see BELOW:) the Pharisees accepted other men as this Messianic Figure who they brought forth to try and save them from the Roman Fourth Beast as scriptures say the Messiah will do when he returns, they just did not understand there would be a 2000 year Church Age Period because they rejected Jesus as the Messiah. This is a well documented FACTOID, a few "Messianic type men" can be named in history around 70 AD.

Matt. 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.(Disciples in the 1st Century !! Not now)

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ(70 AD Events NOT END TIME EVENTS); and shall deceive many.

6 And ye(Disciples) shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. (Jesus is saying the END or 70th Week is much later on, it will not be me coming in 70 AD................Verse 14 tells why, it was a fool proof Prophecy, the Gospel has to be spread all over the WHOLE WORLD, then the end or 70th week, will come. So, Jesus' Disciples knew he would not return in their lifetimes, they were told in verses 9-13 they would all be killed !! So, the 70 AD fake christs did not affect them at all.  It was only fulfilling John 5:43).

God Bless, believing something (like I did for 30 years) doesn't make it a fact.

Edited by Revelation Man

21 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

I certainly do believe that Islam will dominate in the last days.

It will be THE tool of the antichrist.

I know of no other religion that still uses a sword for execution. During a declared global jihad by the antichrist there are some 2 billion Muslims worldwide who could potentially wage war against Jews and Christians. There will be a great slaughter!

Beheadings simply means executions. Islam will be destroyed in the E.U. and the Mediterranean Sea Region that he conquers. It has zero to do with the Anti-Christ brother. 

Edited by Revelation Man

On 6/4/2023 at 8:48 AM, JoeCanada said:

The Anti-Christ will wipe out Islam and ALL False Religion

WOW!

Let's see..... FALSE RELIGIONS:

Islam.... 2 billion

Secular/Atheist/Agnostic... 1.2 billion

Hinduism.... 1.2 billion

Buddism.... 500 million

Chinese Traditional Religion..... 400 million

Ethnic Religions.... 300 million

African Traditional Religion.... 100 million

All others including.... Sikhism, Spiritism, Judaism, Shinto, Unitarian Universalism,                                        Cao Dai.....etc..... approx 100 million

Lets see..........firstly you need to think things through first via my assertions. I state that the Anti-Christ is the E.U. President AND that he only Conquers the Mediterranean Sea Region, so in his reign of terror over THIS AREA BELOW, he will forbid all of those religions, and Martyr the New Christian Converts who miss the Pre Trib Rapture, that is what Revelation 17:16 means he BURNS the Harlot Woman which = he KILLS off ALL False Religion [in his Kingdom]. Save Beast Worship of course.

EU_European_Neighbourhood_Policy_states.svg(6).png.8a2e111052aedddebc2d41a670af7111.png

CONTEXT IS IMPORTANT !! 

On 6/4/2023 at 8:48 AM, JoeCanada said:

And let's not forget the BIGGEST FALSE RELIGION of all, according to the antichrist...... CHRISTIANITY....... over 2 billion.

Well that pretty much takes care of the global population doesn't it?????

He does indeed Martyr the Christian Converts, but 1 Billion Christians are raptured, 1 Billion were fakes, thus 5 of the 10 virgin brides missed the Wedding Call !!

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Islam will be destroyed in the E.U. and the Mediterranean Sea 

Imho their building at the temple mount cannot be destroyed until it serves the end Times purpose for the 2nd beast to bring fire from heaven at that place.

Edited by R. Hartono

14 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Imho their building at the temple mount cannot be destroyed until it serves the end Times purpose for the 2nd beast to bring fire from heaven at that place.

I don't know about that, the fire from Heaven can be about anything. We must understand, the end time Anti-Christ is not going to profess to be a Jewish Messiah, this world who loves evil would HATE HIM !! The False Prophet merely tries to trick the 3.5-5 million Jews who fled to the Petra/Bozrah area into coming out, what's the best way since they have all repented and accepted Jesus as their Messiah? Well, the False Prophet has just Banned Jesus Worship in the temple at the 1290, which is 30 days before the 1260 Conquering by the Anti-Christ/Beast, BUT NOW, he is going to say "I agree with you, Jesus has returned and is the Messiah", and he is in the Desert/Store Room etc. BUT....The Jews who repented know better, how do I know this? Matt. 24:25-27 says so, Jesus says IF it were possible the very elect (Jews who repented) would be deceived, but I have told you BEFOREHAND, look for me to return in the "Eastern Skies". So, they can't be fooled, but of course he will try, but the Anti-Christ never pretends to be the Jewish Messiah, that is just people misunderstanding John 5:43, which was about 70 AD and the Pharisees of Jesus' time.

God will destroy that building with an Earthquake, if it needs to happen. I just know a temple will be built. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

On 4/30/2023 at 4:59 AM, R. Hartono said:

Rev. 6 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held.

John saw 2 group of people in heaven, one is the raptured great multitude of Rev 7, another group are martyrs found under the Altar.

The group under the alter asks a question, "How long?".  The answer is often overlooked.  Rev. 6:  ...and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.  The great multitude of chapter 7 are the ones he spoke of.  They came out of not before the tribulation.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

8 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

The group under the alter asks a question, "How long?".  The answer is often overlooked.  Rev. 6:  ...and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.  The great multitude of chapter 7 are the ones he spoke of.  They came out of not before the tribulation.

Imho John saw 2 groups of people. Those in front of the Throne and those martyrs below the Altar. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

16 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Imho John saw 2 groups of people. Those in front of the Throne and those martyrs below the Altar. 

I believe that those in front of the Throne are in God's presence in the Holy of Holies, and those under the Altar are not in the Holy of Holies, because the Altar was for sacrifices, and that Altar was always outside the Holy of Holies.  These martyrs loved not their lives unto death, and so they sacrificed themselves to God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,594
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

39 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

I believe that those in front of the Throne are in God's presence in the Holy of Holies, and those under the Altar are not in the Holy of Holies, because the Altar was for sacrifices, and that Altar was always outside the Holy of Holies.  These martyrs loved not their lives unto death, and so they sacrificed themselves to God.

Shalom, JoeCanada.

One should remember that there were TWO altars: The altar for burnt offerings and the altar of incense. The altar of incense was within the Holy Place of the Temple, just in front of the curtain to the Holy of Holies.

The altar of incense was the place for the prayers of the saints, and the incense represented those prayers.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

3 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, JoeCanada.

One should remember that there were TWO altars: The altar for burnt offerings and the altar of incense. The altar of incense was within the Holy Place of the Temple, just in front of the curtain to the Holy of Holies.

The altar of incense was the place for the prayers of the saints, and the incense represented those prayers.

Hi Roy,

Yes, good points.

So neither Altar was actually in the Holy of Holies. The Altar of Incense being immediately in front of the curtain to the Holy of Holies.... and the Altar of Burnt Offerings being outside of the Holy Place.

The only  Altar  referenced in Rev 6:9-11 would  be the Altar of Sacrifice (or Burnt Offerings) as the saints that were under it were said to be slain for their testimony and for the Word of God. So in reality they were sacrificed.   

There is no mention of incense or prayers so we could probably rule out the Altar of Incense.