IGNORED

Test the Spirits,can Christians be deceived? ( Lets study this together with situations from our own life..

angels4u

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, angels4u said:

Test the Spirits,can Christians be deceived?

They absolutely can,we're living as in the days of Noah and the enemy has not giving up on deceiving people and of course mostly Christians ,they're hindering his work,we have to be so careful to who we listen and who to believe,the enemy knows his time is getting very short and he's on a lease.

Do you know that deceiving is rampant in churches these days?

How can Christians be deceived?

Maybe we should look together to what the Bible is saying about this topic and help each other to realize which belongs to God and what the enemy is doing to destroy God word ( if he could...

The time draws near~

Greetings @angels4u.

I think this is a very important topic of discussion,

As you say: "The time draws near" for us all

Yes it is drawing near and as for me, I am getting older, and can see how careful I have to be, because I have at times trusted in something that I should not have from the start and had I aligned everything they say and do with what Gods Word has to say it would have spared me from a certain amount of having been duped and. Yes I admit, I have been duped in  donating to causes that may not have been used as the person first said it would be ie for Gods Glory

But satan whose only purpose is to steal: kill and destroy, knows our weaknesses and will try his best to lure tempt and deceive us.

We are tempted on a daily basis, how we react to that temptation with Gods help, is what helps us overcome and also protect us from dangers.  That is why a daily ongoing relationship with Him for ALL our concerns is so important.

Because everyday we are put to some test of faith.

And when it comes to the "christian ministries out there; we really need to be aware that yes there exists deception and  to research carefully what they ( so called christian ministry) are all about.

What I noticed since Covid , when I finally got unlimited internet access through a fiber optics internet availability,  is  when I discovered so many (what they call) influencers, who make it a living and income for themselves by making viedo/vlogs a couple of times a week,  (and if they are good at it, ) gain followers and can make good money through the number of followers that view them and thumb up their content. Now I don't fault a person for trying to make a living and some are promoting a good and healthy lifestyle, like from how to homestead,garden cook, repair things, create things  etc..   that one can learn from.

But also there are others who are coming on such a platform,saying they are christian and using this kind of platform to make money from, manipulating those who they lured unto their platform and profit from them.

These people who do this usually are extroverts, and love the attention they get.They are very captivating . A sociopath is always very captivating and knows how to manipulate.

I have seen two women from the U.S.A who are using this kind of platform and using Christianity to lure folks in and then manipulate them to get as much money they can from them. Thy don' really care for you, they just want your money. and they know that even if you wake up to their con, and i go away from them, oh well  they know that there is another sucker every minute who will come along soon enough for them to pray on.

I stumbled on two women doing this when Covid began. It happened when I was looking up a topic. One of the topics was concerning yoga and the occult coming into the churches deceiving many through the kundalini spirit.

The lady who was presenting the dangers of yoga and hindu mysticism coming into the churches , comes herself from an Indian background and was very on point aligning all she said with Gods Word concerning the occult, yoga, kundalinii spirit creeping into christian churches today. So it seemed at first she was on track with Gods Word and the worldly deception she was exposing. Yet I did notice how she was dressed with slits on both side of a very tight fitting skirt and very bleached blond long hair, an then,  the more I watched and carefully listened to her preaching videos, (because I know Gods Word also), I began to see that in her own life she is not living what she is preaching. This woman claimed to be an ordained minister of Christ Jesus, has written some books , keeps presents herself way overly made-up to the point of no longer looking like herself, jewelded up to the max, with very ornate & coloured hair- dressing in a way to lure and attract attention in a sexual way- saying she does this because she used to be a modal make-up artist, ( why dress like you dressed like as an unsaved harlot would dress ? in a wordly lustful way???)  instead a Godly way .( a women can were nice feminine clothe, some makeup and jewelry but modestly not to the oint of beingunrecognisable and looking more like a show girl than a woman of God.  She lures people by using her singing skills-not that great- to lure people-most;y men in  and captivate them further by her made -up looks, getting an audience to idolize her and her make money from. And she does manage to keep a small audience mostly men that remain captivated and support her The danger is she does preach Gods Word and says many truth but also omits verses that would be convicting her of her own shortcomings.

That is why knowing Gods Word for your own self is your protection against the deceits of this world.

The same of another woman, who I discovered during the beginning of Covid; who came on using the Covid situation to expose the governments and warn of the end times we are living, What I discovered later is that she began her online carrier -that she now calls a ministry and church- on you tube- maybe 4 years earlier gaining an audience of followers that grew when Covid hit. Yes she did say a lot of very important things and did warn also and bring on people to interview like doctors nurses who also warned of what was going on.  However as I kept listening and watching her, I could also SEE how she was manipulating people. I began to see how this woman manipulated her audience and at the end of each month would give a new sob story to get people to feel sorry for her so to give her money. She began on youtube  around 5 years ago travelling the u.s.a and filming her travels through her phone camera unto uploading them to you tube platform.  At the time she was supporting Trump until she got to Washington and got herself into the political arena by presenting herself as an independent news reporter. ( through that,she was given special  entrance allowance to view political records and real all daily signed executive orders- coming from the u.s.a. government. And then by her research in Washington, she discovered Trump to be part of the NWO. ( Now she believes Trump is the antichrist) and has used her platform to discredit and expose him as well as expose the government, churches who support Trump and the NWO and world news of what is going on, exposing  also some false christian preachers.   She may be on target with certain truths, like the other lady I mentioned above who presented the dangers of yoga and mediation infiltrating the churches, yet she herself by her lifestyle choices is also not aligning her life complete to Gods Word.  BTW She is the three times divorced woman I talked about who recently married one of her youtube followers and has now appointed him pastor of her new Christian church.) Through getting online donations from her followers( that are non taxable for her as she has now placed herself as a christian ministry" and has financially managed since last year( even though she admitted online to be $50.000.00 in debt) to buy an 13 acres piece of land that she now calls the garden of Eden farms, where her new husband #3 ,who is a contractor, fixed up the place and keeps upgrading the place with the (non taxable donations she receives from her online youtube audience) She does not give receipts to those who donated to her, especially not to those from other countries. So the money and item donations they keep getting from their followers are what they live on. Needles to say I have seen ( through observing ) many of her followers who got involved and that she used for her own  gain & benefit who have woken up to her con  manipulation, and mixed up theology, that finally left. Funny thing is you no longer hear from them but you can hear her turn and called those who once helped her and gave of themselves to her until they finally caught on to the con, she openly online calls them witches and they have no recourse or way to speak their own truth, as it is all done through the internet.

These manipulators know every trick and angle in the book of manipulation, to take and cover their tracks . and to the sociopahs  that they have become,  deceive and get as much as they can from the next sucker coming their way and falling for their lure.

I don't know if I am expressing myself enough so you can understand the dangers, but its all very sordid

and so long to explain all this, and it has so many angles, twists and turns that would take several pages to write about.

But all this to say there are many false Christian platforms today on the internet, that coming into agreement with anyone of them, can lure you into peril.

Today anyone can begin a ministry online through you tube, appoint themselves as a minister of the Gospel of Christ and ask for donations-tithings-. With absolutely no accountability Be very careful.

Satan can come as an angel of light .

Satans only purpose is to steal= steal away from God,  Kill = kill Gods people, and destroy= destroy their souls and take them to hell with him if they succeed.

Now these two women. Are they truly born again christian? Maybe, as God has not finished working and refining them. Only God can judge that. But they also may be in a state of deception from satan and don't realize yet,  even so ,satan  may very well be using them to bring down others from Gods TRUTH  form Gods plan of salvation through Christ Jesus salvation..

If you are making anyone  an idol  even in a  so called christian ministry, Beware.

When you SEE that what a person or ministry does, and says and lives by , does not align with Gods Word, then you have a very clear sign that they are in error and don't you yourself get further involved with them lest you end up getting deceived yourself.

Then there are also the bigger Churches, the Mega Churches... to be leery of

Again  we need to research what they stand for who they are  TRULY representing.

Many have joined the NAR=New Apostalic Reformation movement =joining all releigions together as one, The New Apostolic Reformation,  have joined hands with the RCC,  the  UN world of politics of today, they have allowed freemasonry to control them.

You need to know how to identify them, By signs, logos the colours they choose on their website...these are all ways to identify who they truly represent who their alliance is with  truly . Pay very close attention to what they say,  what they do and who they affiliate with.

And some are really beautiful ministries you don't want to believe they are false. This is how clever satan is.

Satan will make things look good , satan always uses a bit of Truth from Gods Word mixed in with a whole lot of false teaching and worldly esotheric/Gnostic philosophies.

That is why it is so important for us all is to read  carefully Gods Word for ourselves and choose a bible that has not been altered changed to the point, removing passage of important scripture, in order to eliminate the value of The blood of Jesus and the importance of why Christ Jesus came for us. I always use as a reference the KJV to see if other bibles align with what is written in the KJV.

But even so , satan can come and use a "so called christian minister" who uses the KJV to deceive others. You have to look at the christian preachers lifestyle ,the words they use, whith whom they affiliate and fellowships with, to see if fhey are leading according to Gods Word or leading according to their  own fleshly needs.

Some people are very street wise and have become masters of deception.

There is so much deception today. We really need to be careful.

Edited by 1to3
spelling & syntax

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

having had a season of being in the bible and continuing i am 'waking up' and 'seeing mixed up doctrine' which disturbs me to the point that i can no longer attend...

if only i had come to this understanding 5 years before! i could have been 'better prepared' for these times. my church these days is online

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, 1to3 said:

Greetings @angels4u.

I think this is a very important topic of discussion,

As you say: "The time draws near" for us all

Yes it is drawing near and as for me, I am getting older, and can see how careful I have to be, because I have at times trusted in something that I should have from the start aligned with what Gods Word has to say. Yes I admit, I have been duped in donating to causes that may not have been used as the person first sad it would be ie for Gods Glory

But satan whose only purpose is to steal: kill and destroy, knows our weaknesses and will try his best to lure tempt and deceive us.

We are tempted on a daily basis, how we react to that temptation with Gods help, is what helps us overcome and also protect us from dangers.  That is why a daily ongoing relationship with Him for ALL our concerns is so important.

Because everyday we are put to some test of faith.

And when it comes to the "christian ministries out there; we really need to be aware and research what they are all about.

What I noticed since Covid , when I finally got unlimited internet access through a fiber optics internet availability,  is  when I discovered so many (what they call) influencers, who make it a living and income for themselves by making viedo/vlogs a couple of times a week,  (and if they are good at it ) gain followers and can make good money through the number of followers that view them and thumb up their content. Now I don't fault a person for trying to make a living and some are promoting a good and healthy lifestyle, like from how to homestead,garden cook, repair things, create things  etc..   that one can learn from.

But also there are others who are coming  on such a platform,saying they are christian and using this kind of platform to make money from, manipulating those who they lured unto their platform and profit from them.

These people who do this usually are extroverts, and love the attention they get.T hey are very captivating . A sociopath is always very captivating and knows how to manipulate.

I have seen two women from the U.S.A who are using this kind of platform and using Christianity to lure folks in and then manipulate them to get as much money they can from them. Thy don' really care for you, they just want your money. and they know if you go away from them, oh well another sucker will come along soon enough for them to pray on.

I stumbled on two women doing this when Covid began. It happened when I was looking up a topic. One of the topics was concerning yoga and the occult coming into the churches deceiving many through the kundalini spirit.

The lady who was presenting the dangers of yoga and hindu misticism coming into the churches has an indian background and was very on point aligning all she said with Gods Word concerning the occult, yoga, kundalinii spirit creeping into christian churches today. So it seemed at first she was on track with Gods Word and the worldly deception she was exposing. Yet i did notice how she was dressed with slits on both side of a very tight fitting  skirt and very bleached blond long hair, an then,  the more I watched her preaching videos, (because I know Gods Word also), I began to see she in her own life is not living what she is preaching. This woman claimed to be an ordained ministers, wrote a book, has written books (presents herself way overly made-up to the point of no longer looking like herself, jewelded up to the max, with very ornate & coloured hair- dressing in a way to lure and attract attention- saying she does this because she used to be a modal make-up artist, ( why dress like you dressed like as an unsaved harlot would dress d? in a wordly lustful way???)  instead a Godly wa . She lures by using her singing skills-not that great- to lure people-most;y men  and captivate them further by her looks, getting an audience to idolize her and make money from. And she does manage to keep a small audience mostly men that remain captivated . The danger is she does preach Gods Word and say many truth but also omits verses that would be convicting her of her own shortcomings.

That is why knowing Gods Word for your own self is your protection aganst  the deceits of this world.

The same of another woman, who I discovered during the beginning of Covid; who came on using the Covid situation to expose the governments and warn of the end times we are living, What I discovered later is that she began her online carrier -that she now calls a ministry and church- on you tube- maybe 4 years earlier gaining an audience of followers that grew when Covid hit. Yes she did say a lot of very important things and did warn also and bring on people to interview like doctors nurses who also warned of what was going on.  However as I kept listening and watching her, I could also SEE how she was manipulating people I began to see how this woman manipulated her audience and at the end of each month would give a new sob story to get people to feel sorry for her so to give her money. She began on youtube  around 5 years ago travelling the u.s.a and filmong her travels through her you tube videos at the time supporting Trump until she got to Washington and got herself into the political arena by presenting herself as an independent news reporter. ( through that,she was given special  entrance allowance to view political records and real all daily signed executive orders- coming from the u.s.a. government. And then by her research in washington, discovered Trump to be part of the NWO. ( Now she believes Trump is the antichrist) and has used her platform to discredit and expose him as well as expose the government, churches who support Trump and the NWO and world news of what is going on, exposing  also some false christian preachers.   She may be on target with certain truths, like the other lady I mentioned above who presented the dangers of yoga and mediation infiltrating the churches, yet she herself by her lifestyle choices is also not aligning her life complety to Gods Word.  BTW She is the three times divorced woman I talked about who recently married one of her youtube followers and has now appointed him pastor of her new Christian church.) Through getting online donations from her followers( that are non taxable for her as she has now placed herself as a christian ministry" and has financially managed since last year( even though she admitted online to be 50000indebt) to buy an 13 acres piece of land that she now calls the garden of Eden farms, where  her new husband #3 ,who is a contractor, fixed up the place and keeps upgrading the place with the (non taxable donations she receives from her online youtube audience) She does not give receipts to those who donated to her, especially not to those from other countries. So the money and item donations they keep getting from their followers are what they live on. Needles to say I have seen ( through observing ) many of her followers who got involved and that she used for her own  gain & benefit who have woken up to her con  manipulation, and mixed up theologie, finally left. Funny thing is you no longer hear from them but you can hear her turn and called those who once helped her and gave of themselves to her until they finally caught on to the con, she openly online calls them witches and they had no recourse or way to speak their own truth, as it is all done through the internet.

These manipulators know every trick and angle in the book of manipulation, to take . and to the sociopahs they have become,  deceive and get as much as they can from the next soccer coming their way and falling for their lure.

I don't know if I am expressing myself enough so you can understand the dangers, Its all very sordid

and so long to explain all this, and it has so many twists and turns that would take several pages to write about.

But all this to say there are many false Christian platforms today on the internet, that coming into agreement with anyone of them, can lure you into peril.

Today anyone can begin a ministry online through you tube, appoint themselves as a minister of the Gospel of Christ and ask for donation-tithing-. With absolutely no accountability Be very careful.

Satan can come as an angel of light t

Satans only purpose is to steal= steal away from God,  Kill = kill Gods people, and destroy= destroy their souls and take them to hell with him if they cansucceed.

Now these two women. Are they truly born again christian? Maybe,as God has not finished working and refining them. Only God can judge that. But they also may be ina state of deception from satan and don't realize yet,  even so ,satan  may very well be using them to bring down others from Gods TRUTH way to His salvation..

If you are making anyone  an idol  even in a  so called christian ministry, Beware.

When you SEE that what a person or ministry does, and says and lives by , does not align with Gods Word, then you have a very clear sign that they are in error and don't you yourself get further involved with them lest you end up getting deceived yourself.

Then there are also the bigger Churches, the Mega Churches... to be leery of

Again  we need to research what they stand for who they are  TRULY representing.

Many have joined the NAR movement: New apostolic reformation, they have joined hands with the RCC,  the  UN world of politics of today, they have allowed freemasonry to control them.

You need to know how to identify them, By signs, logos the colours they choose on their website are all ways to identify who their alliance is  truly with. Pay very close attention to what they say.

And some are really beautiful ministries you don't want to believe they are false. This is how clever satan is.

Satan will make things look good , satan always uses a bit of Truth from Gods Word mixed in with a whole lot of false teaching and worldy esotheric/gnostic philosophies.

That is why it is so important for us all is to read Gods Word for ourselves and choose a bible that has not been altered changed to the point, removing passage of important scripture, in order to eliminate thevalue of The blood of Jesus and the importance of why Christ Jesus came for us. I always use as a reference the KJV to see other bibles align with what is written in the KJV.

But even so , satan can come and use a  "so called christian minister" who uses the KJV to deceive others. You have to look at the christian preachers lifestyle ,the words he uses, what they fellowships with, to see if fhey is leading according to Gods Word or leading according to their  own fleshly needs.

Some people are very street wise and have become masters of deception.

There is so much deception today. We really need to be careful.

Thank  so much for your reply and I feel just like you do,we have to be so aware of everything we watch,read and hear,remember the song? Be careful little ears what you hear....

This world is so out in the occult ,we have to test everything by Gods Word,we can't be grey and turn a blind eye.

Sad thing is that people who are not born again can't see it,the god of this world has their eyes blinded.

The time has come to (at least for me) to live the very narrow road and to stick by what God is saying in Genesis 1-11 . It's crazy how people can say that God created more then 2 genders,so many are believing lies,it's unreal how the occult is reviving all around us,do we live in a bubble? Nope but wrong is wrong and good is good and only Jesus is "Truth".

We're living in such an evil world, we're just strangers on our way to our heavenly home,I  will not be surprised as the Bible and Christians will be silenced soon on the Internet.

The good part is that Jesus is coming soon for His bride and many CHILDREN  will be saved ,I believe all the children up the accountability  age will be saved and that will be many ,praying God will save them from this awful generation...

I'm getting older too and our days are numbered but I still think we might see the rapture soon before the Lord takes us home,lets try to take some people with us :)

14 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

having had a season of being in the bible and continuing i am 'waking up' and 'seeing mixed up doctrine' which disturbs me to the point that i can no longer attend...

if only i had come to this understanding 5 years before! i could have been 'better prepared' for these times. my church these days is online

There are some very good preachers to follow online!

Jack Hibbs is on of my favorite speakers who speaks up for truth and who's church is not compromising.

Mabel,God is not done with any of us yet ,as long as we're on earth He will be molding us and every time we read the Bible we see things we didn't see before...

2 hours ago, TxMama2 said:

Yes, I believe Christians can be deceived or lead astray by false doctrines.  However, if a Christian is daily in the Word, it makes it very hard or unlikely that they can be lead astray.  They can identify false teachings and seek out another church if it is being done by the pastor. 

Thank You Father for giving us the Holy Spirit ,who will teach us all things, He will make us aware ..

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, BibleWords said:

I have one example that might be like you describe.  Let’s call him Cliff.

He was a pastor of a small church years ago who preached hard on end times and had a very distorted view.

While he did not have a large following he would however qualify as a false doctrine teacher.

It grew so bad that at the climax of his deception the group had purchased a used school bus and were preparing to head to the wilderness in Canada.

It never materialized as the cost and commitment to such a plan is very involved.

He and his wife later divorced.  
I talked to her years later on, and she admitted that he had problems.

If it doesn’t match with the Word, throw it out.

Yep agree,listen to your what the Holy Spirit is saying...

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, angels4u said:

Do you know that deceiving is rampant in churches these days?

True, but do those people really have a relationship with the Holy Spirit.   Are they really saved Christians?

• Thumbs Up 2

• Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

6 minutes ago, other one said:

True, but do those people really have a relationship with the Holy Spirit.   Are they really saved Christians?

Far more than we would like to admit.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, Alive said:

I have never been to this dark web thing--I have heard it mentioned, but that is it.

I think most people refer to the dark web as where basic legal dark side spiritual things are available.   But there is a level below that where totally illegal evil  exists and they usually refer to that as the black web.   That is where you would find satanic rituals and things so evil most Christians could not even conceive of it.   That part of the internet you can't accidentally wander into.

It is governed by private DNS servers that you have to have permission to access.   that's where you would go to watch people have blood sacrifices and such. No one of a decent character should ever even look into that.....    period.   I was exposed to it through some of the customers we had when I was still working for Xerox.   We serviced all kinds of office equipment....   good places and bad.   in that career one never knew what he/she would walk into day or night.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

16 minutes ago, other one said:

I think most people refer to the dark web as where basic legal dark side spiritual things are available.   But there is a level below that where totally illegal evil  exists and they usually refer to that as the black web.   That is where you would find satanic rituals and things so evil most Christians could not even conceive of it.   That part of the internet you can't accidentally wander into.

It is governed by private DNS servers that you have to have permission to access.   that's where you would go to watch people have blood sacrifices and such. No one of a decent character should ever even look into that.....    period.   I was exposed to it through some of the customers we had when I was still working for Xerox.   We serviced all kinds of office equipment....   good places and bad.   in that career one never knew what he/she would walk into day or night.

Thanks, OO. No thanks.

:-)