• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 10/1/2023 at 2:09 AM, Snow said:

Hi! I think we do.. Any thoughts?

I personally don't do that Snow.   I do know that it seems that way listening to a lot of others.   When I pray I see him in my minds eye and we are speaking person to person.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,400
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

This is exactly the area of warfare we are in... we verify all things through our senses and those senses are directly tied to that which is set aside for burning and then removed from memory... s/Spiritual relationship with God through His Word forms in us a reality not yet realized by our senses/flesh:

1 Corinthians 2:9 (KJV)

[9] But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

[10] But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

[11] For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

[14] But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

[15] But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

[16] For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

In essence why place that which is being kept by God forever into that which passes away?

2 Peter 3:11 (KJV)

[11] Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

[12] Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

[13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

[14] Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

When I speak to God it is with the Scripture in a place where my flesh cannot be:
Colossians 3:1 (KJV)

[3:1] If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

[2] Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

[3] For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
 I am alienated with this world and the flesh that is connected to it.... so, God's place is everything and this place is set to be dissolved. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,235
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 10/1/2023 at 7:41 AM, kwikphilly said:

I think he means the same as when a person is standing in front of you and you speak of them in the third person instead of speaking TO them,impersonally

Hi.. yeah I was just thinking this lol. Like I can hear Him saying "guys? I'm right here in the room".  

I remember when I was young everything was Jesus yet I started to get this thought "what about the Father". So I sure have and at times forget. Even though they are one yet 3. That still mind blowing

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,153
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

There are three heavens and one earth/natural realm, and Divinity manifests in each one of them in a manner suitable to the realm.

But the Divine Nature itself is infinite, or, according to the Hebrew mystics, Ayin Sof/Without Limitation, and consequently is beyond the ability of created beings to comprehend. Therefore, He clothes Himself in garments/manifestations that His created beings are able to comprehend.

But those manifestations are all just different expressions of the same Divinity.

It's a lot like quantum physics, where the nature of the particle is determined by its interaction with the one trying to observe it!

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,716
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

The idea that one just speaks, man to man with God seems a bit askew of reality. God did not allow even his own chosen people to speak to him man to man during the account of exodus and of Moses going up the mount to God.  And of what happened physically to Moses as result of that presence; however it also seems God alone has made it possible to have  through God the Holy Spirit  the ability to receive God's will  along with awareness of the meaning of His word the Bible. Plus He has through Jesus given to his own those foreknown and predestined by Him Jesus to have as a friend as well as master. God ( Father Son and Holy Spirit) is to be deeply respected absolutely feared and totally appreciated as LORD. For God is not a teddybear  to be toyed with, my savior is a mighty warrior.

"Our God a mighty warrior 
You're a consuming fire 
In victory You reign 
We triumph in Your name 
Jesus the great commander 
You conquered death forever 
In victory You reign 
We triumph in Your name

Your glory resounds through the age 
All saints declaring 
Your great renown 
Your kingdom forever will stand 
We wont be shaken 
We will not fear"

Tis a grand thing to have  the mighty warrior  declare you are more than servant you are my friend- if!

"This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.  You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.  No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.  You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.  These things I command you, that you love one another."

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,608
  • Content Per Day:  12.15
  • Days Won:  31

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

The idea that one just speaks, man to man with God seems a bit askew of reality. God did not allow even his own chosen people to speak to him man to man during the account of exodus and of Moses going up the mount to God.  And of what happened physically to Moses as result of that presence; however it also seems God alone has made it possible to have  through God the Holy Spirit  the ability to receive God's will  along with awareness of the meaning of His word the Bible. Plus He has through Jesus given to his own those foreknown and predestined by Him Jesus to have as a friend as well as master. God ( Father Son and Holy Spirit) is to be deeply respected absolutely feared and totally appreciated as LORD. For God is not a teddybear  to be toyed with, my savior is a mighty warrior.

"Our God a mighty warrior 
You're a consuming fire 
In victory You reign 
We triumph in Your name 
Jesus the great commander 
You conquered death forever 
In victory You reign 
We triumph in Your name

Your glory resounds through the age 
All saints declaring 
Your great renown 
Your kingdom forever will stand 
We wont be shaken 
We will not fear"

Tis a grand thing to have  the mighty warrior  declare you are more than servant you are my friend- if!

"This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.  You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.  No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.  You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.  These things I command you, that you love one another."

@Neighbor While in Christ the barrier which was there before has gloriously been removed, we still must approach with earnestness and reverence;  I am reminded of Hebrews 12.18-29:

"For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest,

19 And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which voice they that heard intreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more:

20 (For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart:

21 And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake:)

22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

29 For our God is a consuming fire."

Edited by farouk
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,608
  • Content Per Day:  12.15
  • Days Won:  31

On 10/1/2023 at 8:03 AM, Feedmysheep said:

God's person and work of salvation involves Him being mysteriously three- one. He also became man to accomplish

full salvation. Then He makes usbecome Him in life, nature, and expression yet not in His unique Godhead. So the overall

process of the Triune God out from Himself into man bringing man into oneness with Himself in an organice mingling

and union of life too intimately involves incorporation of the divine and the human.

There ends up being distinction between God and man yet hardly separation. Eternal love between us insures both 

this mingling and union and also distinction as objects of His love.  

Hi @Feedmysheep In John's Gospel, Romans 8, John's First Epistle, we indeed see Father, Son and Holy Spirit working together in redemption, most gloriously.

PS: Great scree name there.............