• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

8 hours ago, WilliamL said:

A whole lot of disinformation and rank speculation in the posts above. Please stick to either verifiable facts, or texts from scripture, or both, and avoid vain and false prophesying. If you lead people astray or to unfounded fears, it will cost you.

I am not speculating about dates but the signs the scriptures tell us. There are many now. Does not mean it’s this year or next. Just stay close to God and pray always.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

I just want to make it clear that I have NOT written the date of the Rapture for that is UNKNOWN. What I have written is the Feasts of the Lord to Israel with some of the dates in scripture and when Israel celebrates these.

The Body of Christ does not celebrate these Festivals, however we know that the rapture is before the Russian war and thus before the Peace treaty.

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

5 hours ago, Marathoner said:

I agree. I'm concerned that history keeps repeating itself, and I'm not referring to man and his nations. I'm referring specifically to us. 

The "end" has been coming for almost two centuries now with various figures making predictions that, after they were revealed to be false, didn't put an end to that nonsense. It continues to this day.

The Six Day War in 1967 was supposed to usher in the "end times." It didn't.

World War 2 was supposed to be the end. World War 1 was supposed to be the end. The Gulf War was supposed to be the end, with Saddam Hussein cast as the antichrist. I remember that well.

The common denominator: these were false predictions. Those who either originated those predictions or believed them had all manner of reasons justifying why it was true, pointing to scripture they claimed backed up their position. When it didn't come to pass, all we heard was silence...

Until the next event that captured their fancy came along. It started all over again. 

Hamas doesn't possess nuclear weaponry. If they did, those would have already been used against Israel. This is precisely the sort of nonsense brothers and sisters should be wary of. 

Why not just say it’s not wise to make predictions. But the signs we are told to watch for by the lord. He said watch and pray. He said when you see armies surrounding Jerusalem flee and pray your flight is not in the winter or the sabbath. So we can know. But have to be careful. To set dates we are forbidden. 

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.75
  • Days Won:  149

10 hours ago, Marathoner said:

No. I have no idea where that came from. :noidea:

It came from me. Maybe inaccurate. Maybe not.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 10/8/2023 at 5:26 AM, Logostician said:

Yes, the Antichrist could be alive right now.  But we may still never know who he is in this life, because we could be caught up to join Jesus at any time between right now, and the signing of the covenant between the Antichrist and Israel, which is the beginning of the tribulation.  And of course is broken by the Antichrist at the midpoint of the tribulation.  And yes, I do believe in a pretribulation rapture.  So I agree that we should prepare and pray earnestly every day, because Jesus could be calling us any day now.

If I'm wrong about a pretribulation rapture, there is still plenty of reason to pray.  Perhaps more.  Knowing who the Antichrist is and experiencing any of the tribulation that he ushers in will magnify the current perversity, sin, and suffering by many orders of magnitude.

Whatever the case, and only the Father  knows, the answer is always the same.  Jesus.  There is no other way.  He is the way.  In a very real sense, I don't care about the Antichrist, or when he is revealed.  I look for Jesus.  And his imminent return.  May it be soon.

God's peace.

2Th 2:2-3

That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,595
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

23 hours ago, Starise said:

we know Hammas has nuclear weapons and it would only take one or two to level  Israel.

If Hammas could obtain such weapons, based upon geography, for Gaza occupants to level Israel with nuclear weaponry would they not be leveling themselves in the process? ???

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90
  • Days Won:  1

25 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

If Hammas could obtain such weapons, based upon geography, for Gaza occupants to level Israel with nuclear weaponry would they not be leveling themselves in the process? ???

I doubt Hamas has nuclear weapons (other than possibly dirty bombs), but asking if they would destroy themselves to destroy Israel is like asking if suicide bombers would be willing to kill themselves to kill Jews, it's a natter of the mentality of those people and they have shown they are quite willing accept their own deaths to bring death to the Jews.

If you don't know your enemy, how he thinks, you cannot defeat him (or even defend against him).

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.75
  • Days Won:  149

There are small nukes. Very small. I admit I'm not up to date on what they have or don't have. I only know who they ally with. 

No intention to add fear to the mix as believers should not live in a state of fear. God has the final victory.

I was watching some footage of the opposing soldiers marching in formation. They all had black on and what looked like AK-47s. I took note of the variety of foot wear which apparently wasn't  regulation like our military. This led me tho think they might not have a very substantial budget. Round up a kid, feed him propaganda, train him, give him a gun and a black suit, off they go.

They had hang gliders and motorcycles. Not a huge budget item either. They have missles and probably small artillery. Do they have aircraft like helicopters and jets? 

To have the, err, gumption to attack in the way they did suggests some sort of a follow through unless they are just throwing soldiers out there to die. They have to be aware of Israel's capabilities which are substantial for such a small country, and that payback is going to be a real a real biootch. Anything else suggests poor planning and maybe insanity.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Probably, but in their religion it would mean that they would all go strait to heaven and they all would do so happily.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,595
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

7 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

The Body of Christ does not celebrate these Festivals,

Some do!