• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

58 minutes ago, dad2 said:

The thread, once again is for those who understand that the Eze invasion is before Jesus returns. NOT for some who are confused with another event at the end of the thousand years. Thanks

Those who believe Gog invades Israel before the millinium are confused or just don't believe the revelation of Jesus Christ which says Gog invades the land of Israel after the millinium.

Jesus raises the dead in Ezekiel 37.Long before Gog invades israel.in Ezekiel 38.

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,249
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

9 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Those who believe Gog invades Israel before the millinium are confused or just don't believe the revelation of Jesus Christ which says Gog invades the land of Israel after the millinium.

Jesus raises the dead in Ezekiel 37.Long before Gog invades israel.in Ezekiel 38.

It's been a while since I got into the details, but according to my memory Gog invades more than one time.   The reason I think so is the outcomes of the wars are different.

From my perspective it seems that you both may be correct.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,510
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0

49 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Did you not read Ezekiel 37?

Spirits do not come out of graves.

Read Ezekiel 37 again.

So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

It's like your not paying any attention to the word of God.Now which verse said they are spirit people who are resurrected from their graves?

I understand you have a set of beliefs to promote, however, it is probably best to focus on the timing of that pesky ol invasion of Eze 38 aqnd 39  tks

That is separate event from the one at the end of the 1000 years, yes they both occur. However it is not right to say it is only one event and at the end of the millennium.

Edited by dad2

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Paul refers to Ezekiel 37:10-12 as "the promise made of God to the fathers"
concerning resurrection. Acts 26:5-8, (23:6-8)
There is no other promise of resurrection made by God directly to Israel collectively.

Ezekiel 37:1-15 == Resurrections
Ezekiel 37:15-24 == Reign of Messiah
Ezekiel 38 and 39 == Gog and Magog

Revelation 20:4-5 == Resurrections
Revelation 20:5-7 == Reign of the Messiah
Revelation 20:7-10 == Gog and Magog

The texts when read at face value are clearly giving the above same outline.

Gog and Magog is a future event happening to an Israel that is:
"at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without
walls, and having neither bars nor gates
" Ezekiel 38:11

At this point it should be clear, that verse does not describe
the Israel of our times. Since 1967 they have dwelt with walls
and with bars and gates and solders,
and there has been no real peace and rest.

44 minutes ago, other one said:

It's been a while since I got into the details, but according to my memory Gog invades more than one time.   The reason I think so is the outcomes of the wars are different.

From my perspective it seems that you both may be correct.

Gog only invades Israel once.

The same Invasion is mentioned in two separate books .Both times it takes place after the resurrection of them who dwell in the land of Israel and both times there is the same outcome.

Gog is destroyed by fire from heaven.

22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

4 minutes ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

Paul refers to Ezekiel 37:10-12 as "the promise made of God to the fathers"
concerning resurrection. Acts 26:5-8, (23:6-8)
There is no other promise of resurrection made by God directly to Israel collectively.

Ezekiel 37:1-15 == Resurrections
Ezekiel 37:15-24 == Reign of Messiah
Ezekiel 38 and 39 == Gog and Magog

Revelation 20:4-5 == Resurrections
Revelation 20:5-7 == Reign of the Messiah
Revelation 20:7-10 == Gog and Magog

The texts when read at face value are clearly giving the above same outline.

Gog and Magog is a future event happening to an Israel that is:
"at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without
walls, and having neither bars nor gates
" Ezekiel 38:11

At this point it should be clear, that verse does not describe
the Israel of our times. Since 1967 they have dwelt with walls
and with bars and gates and solders,
and there has been no real peace and rest.

I wish I could communicate as well as you.I see the same things you see and agree.But I just can't put it so that anyone can understand me.

PS

1967 was the year the little horn defeated three others who are different than he.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

No,they don't like the little one who is different.He needs all the walls he can build.

36 minutes ago, dad2 said:

I understand you have a set of beliefs to promote, however, it is probably best to focus on the timing of that pesky ol invasion of Eze 38 aqnd 39  tks

That is separate event from the one at the end of the 1000 years, yes they both occur. However it is not right to say it is only one event and at the end of the millennium.

Gog only invades at the end of the millinium.

The ten nation confederacy and the beast from the abyss attacks Israel before the millinium.They capture Jerusalem and rape the women of Jerusalem.

Zech 14

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

These nations who capture Jerusalem are destroyed before the millinium.The ten horns and the little horn.Egypt being one of the horns will not accompany Gog when he comes 1000 years later.

Have you not noticed none of Israel's neighbors accompany Gog at the end of the millennium and you never ponder why.

Answer this.Where is Egypt?Why does Egypt not invade with Ethiopia and Libya who have to cross over Egypt before reaching Israel.

Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

So answer,Why does Egypt not accompany Gog when he invades?

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

14 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I wish I could communicate as well as you.I see the same things you see and agree.But I just can't put it so that anyone can understand me.

One thing I do is read and re read what I'm about to post.
I often take out things and re type things, it normally takes me a long time to post anything, because I re read it so much.

Another thing I do is copy paste whatever I post, and I have it all stored in text files on my computer and sometimes re read them. It helps to see how I come across.

And we should try to agree with others as much as possible.

We can all agree, times are changing, the end is surely nigh.

This right here took me like 20 minutes to write, no joke.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,510
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Gog only invades at the end of the millinium.

The ten nation confederacy and the beast from the abyss attacks Israel before the millinium.They capture Jerusalem and rape the women of Jerusalem.

The Gog God talks to in Eze is as I demonstrated with many verses not in the millennium.

There is another 'battle' ( more of a rebellion and quick slaughter by God) after the 1000 years. Not interested in debating what seems like the obvious to me.

You have expressed an opinion that the timing of the battle is nowhere near the time of the Great Tribulation that sees Jesus return immediately after that tribulation of those days.

Nothing more to discuss there.

So far no one has offered any reasons to assume that the invasion of Israel of the tribulation era happens before the tribulation. Interesting. So many preachers say that it does.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,637
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

21 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

First ,the word of God says they are safe.Not that they trust they are safe This is God speaking through Ezekiel.Not the people God is speaking about.God says they are safe.That means they are safe.God is true to his word.

Okay. So if that's supposed to be true, when is it going to occur? I see nothing in scripture that says any safety for the Jews in Israel or Jerusalem happens till after Jesus returns. In fact scripture more than implies the Jews, Israel, Jerusalem, will have no peace. 

They have no peace now. The beast will appear to be their messiah and fight against the enemies of the Jews, then turn on the Jews later, the Jews are then only saved when Jesus returns.

Where's the peace?

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

Second.You claim there are two separate times Gog invades Israel.This is false.The war of Armegeddon in which Israeli neighbors such as Egypt,Jordan,Syria,Turkey,Lebanon ,Iraq ,Gaza,and the Palestinians of the West back attack Israel and conquer the Israeli government and it's people takes place before the millinium.Gog is not involved in that war.

Yeah. Same war as depicted in Ezekiel 38-39. I don't don't claim they invade Israel, it's clear scripture says Gog does indeed invade. Gog is defeated on the mountains of Israel. The second time Gog surrounds the camp of the saints, surrounding New Jerusalem.

The following from Ezekiel 38 is depicted in Revelation:

"

In My zeal and fiery rage I proclaim that on that day there will be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that crawls upon the ground, and all mankind on the face of the earth will tremble at My presence. The mountains will be thrown down, the cliffs will collapse, and every wall will fall to the ground.

21And I will summon a sword against Gog on all My mountains, declares the Lord GOD, and every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed. I will pour out torrents of rain, hailstones, fire, and sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23I will magnify and sanctify Myself, and will reveal Myself in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.

This is Gog destroyed the first time and is wholly unlike the second time where Gog is destroyed thus: "But fire came down from heavena and consumed them"

Definitely two Gog wars.

The ten nation confederacy that attacks Israel before the millinium are all destroyed during the war of Armegedon.None of those nations are with Gog when he comes against Christ and the saints after the millinium.

Ezekiel 38-39 takes place after the millinium .After Israel is resurected from thier graves in Ezekiel 37.Ezekiel 37 is the first resurection which takes place 1000 years before Gog invades in Ezekiel 38.

Ezekiel 37-39 corresponds to revelation 20.

No.