IGNORED

My thoughts on what might happen soon with this war in Gaza.

Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

50 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Good morning, Angles,

Yes, that is interesting. Another thing I find very interesting is the subject matter of Psalm 7:16, Ezekiel 7:11, and Habakkuk 1:3. If you have a Hebrew lexicon, look up the Hebrew word for “violence” in these verses (ḥā·mās). Fascinating indeed.

There is too much video evidence, physical evidence, and eyewitness testimony for anyone to deny Hamas is beheading babies and children, parading, raping, and torturing survivors of the holocaust, and many others.

These demonic-possessed animals are absent a heart of flesh or an ounce of compassion, only unadulterated hate. It shames me as a Christian; I do not have it in me to pray for them.

The O.T. is full of passages which talk about violence,I just this week  watched a video and it explained how the Middle East fight different then the West and Bibi leans more to Western ways,I try to find it back and show it to you. It's defiantly demonic how they fight ,unreal..

This hate started with Esau,it's unbelievable how that went through all history ,they had to fight those countries all through the O.T. They all need Jesus but don't know it,its scary because now they probably have sleeper cells all through the world. I don't think we're to far from God stepping in,its all about Jerusalem and Russia and Turkey are talking that they want to liberate Jerusalem.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, OneLight said:

A sentiment I've not heard since Nam .. Kill them all and let God sort them out.

Except this time is Kill us all and let God sort it all out.

Nuclear war isn't going to kill everyone, but putting us back in the stone age for a generation would make a good experiment.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, OneLight said:

A sentiment I've not heard since Nam .. Kill them all and let God sort them out.

Israel is pretty much facing the same thing, except unlike us they can't pack up and go home.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

The O.T. is full of passages which talk about violence,I just this week  watched a video and it explained how the Middle East fight different then the West and Bibi leans more to Western ways,I try to find it back and show it to you. It's defiantly demonic how they fight ,unreal..

This hate started with Esau,it's unbelievable how that went through all history ,they had to fight those countries all through the O.T. They all need Jesus but don't know it,its scary because now they probably have sleeper cells all through the world. I don't think we're to far from God stepping in,its all about Jerusalem and Russia and Turkey are talking that they want to liberate Jerusalem.

Another interesting aspect of history and today. Where are most problems coming from that are plaguing Israel today? The West Bank, Gaza Strip, and Jordan Valley. People have often asked why a loving and passionate God would command genocide.

1 Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Deuteronomy 20:16 But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth: 17. But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:

The Israelites failed in their mission and left many Canaanites alive (Joshua 16:1017:12–13Judges 1:29). These are the geographic areas God ordered genocide that were disobeyed, and haunting them now.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, other one said:

Israel is pretty much facing the same thing, except unlike us they can't pack up and go home.

I do not recall US. doing any packing up in Afghanistan. 

4 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Another interesting aspect of history and today. Where are most problems coming from that are plaguing Israel today? The West Bank, Gaza Strip, and Jordan Valley. People have often asked why a loving and passionate God would command genocide.

1 Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Deuteronomy 20:16 But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth: 17. But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:

The Israelites failed in their mission and left many Canaanites alive (Joshua 16:1017:12–13Judges 1:29). These are the geographic areas God ordered genocide that were disobeyed, and haunting them now.

Interesting,I didn't realize they  didn't what God told them to do in Deuteronomy,thanks

13 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I posted a video of Avner Boskey in the video section,very interesting..

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

13 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

4. God will turn Russia back from the Ukraine and bring them down to the Golan Heights. (I may do a detail of that event.)

I see all this taking place over the next 4 months. Any thoughts?

Not a chance!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 10/9/2023 at 10:39 PM, Marilyn C said:

Iran is Shite

I think you might want to check your spelling! :grin:

Englishmen are laughing their heads off.

Folks, get the coffee pot out.

Dennis notes: August 2021

The author of Psalm 83 was Asaph, a seer, and a prophet.

Psalm 83: War

Many good Christian scholars and theologians are divided on a prerequisite war before the Gog–Magog invasion, often referred to as “The Psalms 83 War”, before the Ezekiel 38-39: Gog-Magog invasion, and ultimately the final war, Armageddon. Further, the academic camp that believes the “Prerequisite War” will occur is divided on when, before, or after the harpazo (the church's rapture). Nevertheless, I think the timing could be very close to either side of the Rapture. Some also believe this Psalm 83 prophecy from Asaph was fulfilled with the 1948 Israeli War of Independence. That is a possibility also.

Based on my biblical studies, scholastic opinion, and world events shaping up, an Israeli war (regional war) must occur as a precondition to the Gog-Magog invasion to set up the conditions outlined in Ezekiel 38 and 39. My reasoning;

Israel's immediate borders are surrounded by nations and terrorist organizations that want nothing less than to wipe Israel off the map and drive it into the sea. It is a mistake to represent Israel's surrounding enemies as “Arabs” only; they are also Muslims. They constantly advocate driving Israel into the sea and forever erasing their memory as a nation. This fact is beyond dispute. This hatred of the Jews by Arabs goes all the back to antiquity with Ishmael, Jacob (Israel), and Esau. Arabs believe and contest that those blessings were bestowed on Esau rather than Jacob (Israel). That they own the ancient land, ALL of it. There is a fragile peace between Israel, Egypt, and Jordan, but that treaty and peace could dissolve instantly for any reason, as the Bible foretells.

The name Palestine is a misnomer. Rome changed its name originally to Palestine in the first century as an insult to the Jews because of all the revolts against Rome during the Maccabean uprising.

For decades, America and the United Nations have been trying to partition and divide the land of Israel for a Two-State solution, land for peace. Any competent historian, analyst, or military general would observe that could never work. Our Lord will not allow Israel to give away any covenant land He promised Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (Israel).

Muslim sects cannot live in peace with each other, much less Israel; they are constantly at war, killing each other. Persia (Iran since 1935) is 98% Shia Muslim; they war against and fire rockets into Sunni Muslim Saudi Arabia, and on and on. Our Lord Jesus Christ died for us; Islam moon god Allah wants his followers to torture and kill people and to die for him. What a loving and forgiving God we serve.

It is conspicuous that Israel's immediate surrounding neighbors and peoples (Lebanon, Iraq, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Jordan, Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, PLO, Palestinian refugee camps (tents of Esau 96,000 strong), etc., are bitter enemies of Israel. None is associated with or listed in the Gog-Magog (outer ring of nations only) invasion.

Where are they? What happened? Why are they not involved? This is their prime opportunity. Perhaps they were previously defeated before the Gog-Magog invasion.

If one subscribes to the later-day dual prophecy “two war theory,” the two wars have separate objectives and goals and could occur any day now. With Russia and Iran (a proxy war) currently propping up the Syrian regime in increasing numbers, war equipment, ports, and bases under the pretense of fighting ISIS, things are getting interesting indeed.

The objectives are very different: the Prerequisite War (inner ring of nations) “to wipe Israel off the map and into the sea,” and the Gog-Magog invasion (outer ring of countries) “to take a spoil and plunder.” Ezekiel 38:11 describes Israel living safely in unwalled villages without walls, bars, or gates before the Gog-Magog invasion. That certainly is not the case today with their 400+ mile high-tech security fence and numerous checkpoints, surrounded by hostile nations and organizations bent on their destruction. They have no easement, buffer zone, or time to see and react to what is heading their way. The cities, however, do not have walls, bars, and gates as in antiquity.

It stands to reason that, in a prerequisite war, with Israel’s victory, they will annex and take control of some of the surrounding land they conquered as they have in the past (1948, 1967, 1973). This would enlarge the nation, giving them a large buffer and breathing room. They would then probably feel they are now living in peace and security. It is fascinating where Israel's problems are occurring: the West Bank, Gaza Strip, and Jordan Valley, home of Hamas and other terrorist groups. Compare this to the incomplete conquest of the land of ancient Canaan and who occupied them then, who occupies them now.

Hamas (an Iranian proxy) has just terrorized Israel, launching 3,000 + rockets toward and into Israel from Israel’s borders at Gaza. When are they not being attacked and threatened by the Muslims? Even when Israel conquers the 'inner ring' of hostile nations, they cannot live securely. Persia [Iran] and Assyria-Assur [Syria] would still be a threat. Iran has vowed Israel’s destruction in earnest. Iran will soon join the nuclear club, and Israel has “vowed” not to let that happen. The Persians (Iran) could care less about the Arabs; the Arabs are useful idiots for the goals of Iran. The Arabs are fighting and dying, not the Persian military.

The following are prophecies about Israel, which I believe are now being fulfilled on this evil day. It would be too long to detail the entire prophecies. The following is an organized “group” of people, an organization, a seat of power and government.

Ezekiel 7:11 Violence is risen up into a rod of wickedness: none of them shall remain, nor of their multitude, nor of any of theirs: neither shall there be wailing for them. [They will be wiped out]

Amos 6:1 Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, which are named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came! 2. Pass ye unto Calneh, and see; and from thence go ye to Hamath the great: then go down to Gath of the Philistines: be they better than these kingdoms? or their border greater than your border? 3. Ye that put far away the evil day, and cause the seat of violence to come near;

Violence ~ 2805 חָמָס (ḥā·mās): n.masc.; Str 2555; TWOT, Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament 678a[1]

[1] Swanson, J. (1997). In Dictionary of Biblical Languages with Semantic Domains : Hebrew (Old Testament) (electronic ed.). Logos Research Systems, Inc.

Now let us insert the Hebrew word for violence: Hamas has risen up, and cause the seat of Hamas to come near. Gath was home to Goliath and is the Gaza Strip.

[Edit 10-10-23] The Evil Day: WW II elderly Holocaust survivors are paraded around and slaughtered. Thus far, 40 babies and children have been brutally beheaded. These people surpass being barbaric; they are pure evil without a conscience.

Most of Iran’s nuclear enrichment and weapons program is in the ancient land of Elam, 1/6 of modern-day southwest Iran. Sitting on the coast of the Persian Gulf, their central nuclear facility is in and around Bushehr, Iran.

This region is one of the planet's most unstable seismic zones. They have had many severe earthquakes, deaths, and damage. This one-sixth portion of southwest Iran, where most of their nuclear program resides, is, without doubt, the ancient land of Elam. There is a mountain range that almost borders and separates ancient Elam from the rest of modern-day Iran (keep that in mind as we read below).

Jeremiah 49:35 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, the chief of their might. 36. And upon Elam will I bring the four winds from the four quarters of heaven, and will scatter them toward all those winds; and there shall be no nation whither the outcasts of Elam shall not come. 37. For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies, and before them that seek their life: and I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them: 38. And I will set my throne in Elam, and will destroy from thence the king and the princes, saith the LORD. 39. But it shall come to pass in the latter days, that I will bring again the captivity of Elam, saith the LORD.

A “bow” is a delivery system, an instrument that launches a missile or arrow. The chief of their might would have to be their inevitable nuclear weapons and delivery systems.

Whatever occurred in Elam (Iran) has caused them to flee for their lives, scattering to the earth's four corners. This seems to be radiation fallout from the biblical description. Looking at a geographical map, the surrounding mountain range of the borders of ancient Elam appears to contain the radioactive fallout from spreading to the rest of Iran and the Middle East.

I think of three possibilities for how this could occur:

(1) Some freak, careless, unintentional act.

(2) Israeli preemptive sortie smart weapon airstrikes.

(3) The Lord sent a devastating earthquake.

The Bible does not mention the children of Israel being involved, as it does the destruction of Damascus overnight. If the Lord tarries, our generation may witness some more prophetic fulfillment.

At or around this time is also when Damascus, Syria, becomes an uninhabitable ruinous heap. Damascus, Syria, is the oldest continuously occupied city on earth. Historically, it has never ceased to be unoccupied or a city.

Since May 14, 1948, this generation has witnessed about twelve major biblical prophetic events.

To name several, Israel returned to the land and reestablished as a nation in ONE DAY.

Isaiah 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

By the declaration of the former League of Nations, now the United Nations, the world voted for Israel. Britain and the United States were instrumental in this cause. Muslim countries voted no, with the pursuit and immediate attack upon Israel in the war of independence (inner ring of nations). That was another miracle of God too lengthy to delve into.

As our Bible foretold, Israel would return with their native Hebrew tongue, the Shekel as their monetary unit, their form of government with no king, an undivided nation; they would take control of Jerusalem and the mountains of Israel (1967 Six Days War).

Isaiah 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. 2. The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid. Isaiah 17:9 In that day shall his strong cities be as a forsaken bough, and an uppermost branch, which they left because of the children of Israel: and there shall be desolation.  Isaiah 4. And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean. Isa. 17:6 Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two or three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the LORD God of Israel. 14. And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.

Jeremiah 49:23 Concerning Damascus. Hamath is confounded, and Arpad: for they have heard evil tidings: they are fainthearted; there is sorrow on the sea; it cannot be quiet. 24. Damascus is waxed feeble, and turneth herself to flee, and fear hath seized on her: anguish and sorrows have taken her, as a woman in travail. 26. Therefore her young men shall fall in her streets, and all the men of war shall be cut off in that day, saith the LORD of hosts. 27. And I will kindle a fire in the wall of Damascus, and it shall consume the palaces of Ben-hadad.

In Isaiah 17:9, “because of the children of Israel,” this is the result of Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) likely. Israel has flown hundreds of sorties bombing Iranian targets in and around Damascus, Syria, with conventional bombs.

Jeremiah 49:23 ~ “For they have heard evil tidings.” Perhaps this is Israel’s intelligence service, Mossad, knowing of an impending attack threatening their existence.

This fire of Jeremiah and its overnight devastation and surrounding cities sounds like a nuclear strike. If my interpretation is correct, Israel will not be left unscathed from this strike. Isaiah mentions that northern Israel will also be devastated due to its proximity to Damascus (39 miles). Aroer was a village suburb just outside of Damascus. Northern Israel will sustain devastation and significant damage from this event (Isa. 17:6). Damascus and surrounding areas will completely be demolished and cease to exist overnight!

Our generation can now understand the necessity and reasons for this destruction. Damascus, Syria, is now the headquarters for Israel’s enemies (Russia, Iran, Turkey, and terrorist organizations). It is highly suspected that Saddam Hussein’s chemical weapons (WMDs) are buried in Damascus. It is plausible that Israel’s Mossad intelligence gets wind of an attack threatening Israel’s existence as a nation and launches a preemptive attack to preserve its survival. With Damascus, its surrounding areas, and northern Israel in such proximity. I can think of only one weapon that fits the biblical narrative, the so-called Samson option, a nuclear attack.

The Gog-Magog invasion in Ezekiel 38:13, Sheba and Dedan are identified as modern-day Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Qatar, and Kuwait, Israel’s former staunch enemies, are not participants in the Gog-Magog invasion, but spectators questioning the invasion. I have wondered how and why until recently.

Ezekiel 38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

Many scholars and theologians believe, and evidence supports it, that Tarshish is Britain, and the young lions thereof are the United States, Canada, and Australia. The lion became a symbol of England in the 12th century when King Richard I (also known as Richard the Lionheart) adopted it as part of his royal coat of arms. Even then, the lion was a powerful symbol quickly associated with royalty and strength. Since then, the three lions have represented England in various forms, including coins, banknotes, military flags, and more.

A potential prophetic event took place under President Trump’s administration: the Abraham Accords, headed by Jared Kushner. All Middle-East Muslim nations fear Iran’s aggression and nuclear ambitions. They are more afraid of Iran than their ancient hatred of the Jews. Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and other Muslim nations are warm to sign this accord or are favorable to it and considering it. Probably the number one question American Christians ask is: where is America in biblical prophecy? The answer is America and many other nations did not exist during that biblical time when scripture was written and recorded. The Bible centers around the nation of Israel and those who affect and come against her.

However, who else could the “young lions” represent if ancient Tarshish is England?

Again, biblical scholars and Bible teachers are divided on where and who Tarshish is. Both Job and the apostle Paul were going to travel to Tarshish. The two most popular opinions of where Tarshish is in the modern era are either Spain or Britain. I favor Britain as ancient Tarshish because of the ships and resources of that nation, past and present. If there is a case for America being in the Bible, Ezekiel 38:13 is it: the “young lions” of Tarshish (America, Canada, and Australia). As our national symbol is the American Bald Eagle, England’s national symbol is the Lion. America, Canada, and Australia are possibly the young lions separated from the mother nation.  

The recent discoveries of the Goliath oil and natural gas fields in Israeli territory are exciting, as well as their technological advances and abundant natural resources on a tiny sliver of land. They now have much to take the spoil of. As the saying goes, “Follow the money,” oil.

As a result of Israel's victory over the 'inner ring' of nations, Israel will expand its borders, as in all its past wars. That would also help explain why Gog-Magog has a hook in their jaw (reluctance) to draw them and their allies to take a spoil reluctantly. Israel will then have and control vast natural resources, and its guard will be let down.

Cooperation and defense treaties between these belligerent countries have been formed and signed. Weapons of war and technology have been traded among them.

Israel has two historical laws about war: the biblical right to exist and self-defense and that of aggression.

They need no approval from the Prime Minister or Knesset when under attack. To go to war on the offensive, they need permission from their government. It would appear a prerequisite war victory for Israel of her surrounding 'inner ring' enemies would set the stage and conditions described in Ezekiel 38: -39 to preclude the end-times final assault on Israel.

However, one must be cautious and not dogmatic in hermeneutics when scripture is unclear. But the more that transpires and unfolds, the more the picture becomes evident.

Daniel 12:4 (KJV) But thou O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal thee book, even to the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The mysteries of the Bible that have been hidden from us, the OT is the NT concealed, the NT is the OT revealed. Biblical prophecy is now becoming understandable in our generation; our eyes are being opened. What previous generations could have imagined, watching world events unfold in real-time via live streaming, smartphone, computer, satellite TV, etc. [the killing of the two witnesses and lying dead for three and a half days]. Human tongues, flesh, and eyes are instantly consumed before the body drops to the ground [nuclear detonation or possibly biological war].

Zechariah 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Much speculation and commentary have been given, and we can only speculate as events unfold, but we see a pattern, alignments, and the end-time players.  

Ezekiel 39: 6 And I will send a fire on Magog , and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles; and they shall know that I am the Lord.

Isles are generally attributed to faraway lands over water in scripture. Do these isles described include the United States? It is a conjecture and suspicion among many theologians and scholars; the United States may be one of them. If so, it could be something like the '60s Cuban missile crisis, and something goes wrong. Maybe our nation has collapsed due to natural disasters, multiple terrorist strikes, an electromagnetic pulse (EMP), an economic collapse, civil war, or a combination of the preceding; only the Lord knows. But the US is inconsequential in the end-times.

To quote from Ruth Graham, wife of the great Christian evangelist Billy Graham, “if God doesn't judge the United States soon, he owes an apology to Sodom and Gomorrah.”

One thing seems inevitable: We have religiously and morally abandoned God as a nation and delved into sin, lawlessness, depravity, and legalized abominations. Calling and legalizing evil as good and good as evil.

I believe our long-suffering Lord God has withheld our overdue national judgment, perhaps because of our historical support for HIS chosen people, Israel. And now we are abandoning Israel and trying to divide the land God covenanted to Israel.

Israel is our prophetic time clock. The following order of events is listed and postulated by a bright Christian scholar, the late Dr. Charles Missler. He speculates the order of prophetic events, of past, present, and future prophetic biblical events about Israel. The first four are prophetically fulfilled. Again, Israel is God’s TIME CLOCK!

ORDER of EVENTS

1. Israel regathered in the land. Eze.37:12, Isa 11: 11, 12, Deut.30:3-5

2. Ancient cities were rebuilt and inhabited. Eze.36: 1-5, 8-10

3. Israel meets Muslim / Arab resistance. Jer. 49: 16, Zep 2:8, Eze. 25: 12, 32: 5, Obadiah 1:10

4. Israel establishes an Army for defense. Eze.36: 6,7; 38: 8

5. The adjacent Muslim nations confederate themselves. Ps 83: 1-8. The Palestinians in the tent camps [Ammon, Edom, Philistia] are “pawns” for political reasons. There’s overwhelming room to absorb them in surrounding Muslim nations.

6. This confederacy is committed to the destruction of Israel. Ps 83: 1-5, 12

7. War starts between this confederacy and Israel. Jer. 49: 2, 8, 19

8. Title regained “my people Israel”. Hos 1: 8-10, Rom 9: 25, 26, Eze.36: 8-12

9. Israel decisively defeats this confederacy. Obadiah 1: 9, 18, Eze. 25: 13, 14, Jer. 49: 10, 20, 21, 23-26, Isa 11: 12-14, 17: 1, 19: 16, 17

10. Israel has become “an exceedingly great army”. Ez. 37: 10, Jer. 49: 21

11. Israel takes prisoners of war. Jer. 48: 46, 47, 49: 3, 6, 11, Zep 2: 10, 11

12. The whole region is reshaped. Isa 17: 1, Jer. 49: 2, 10, Zep 2: 4

13. Israel expands its borders back to the Abrahamic covenant. Obadiah 1: 19, Jer. 49: 2, Isa 19: 18, 19

Then Israel dwells securely in the land, but it is not over yet! Because of the Ezek. 38: business is yet to come. The invasion of Gog-Magog.

With the advent of time, we will see how prophetic scripture unfolds according to God’s plan.

Addendum: October 9, 2023 Update:

An unprecedented event has occurred for the first time in 56 years since the 1967 Yom Kipper war, surprising Israel: violence (h. Hamas) has invaded and attacked Israel. Prime Minister Netanyahu has declared a state of war with Hamas. As of this writing, 750 Israelis are dead, and thousands are wounded. The rockets are pouring into Israel. Hamas has taken an unknown number of the elderly, women, and children as shields and negotiation hostages. They are savages raping and beheading many people, including babies, children, and holocaust survivors. Hezbollah has now joined Hamas in attacking Israel. A regional war is now breaking out in earnest.

A “trigger” is needed to start the end-time sequence of events described above. Only God knows the future and is in complete control. We are given many things to watch for leading up to the Tribulation and commanded to watch and be ready for Jesus's return for His own. We have a convergence of everything prophetic in our time, and it appears our time might be short. We do not know the day or the hour, but we can see the season, which is undoubtedly here.

Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Dr. Chuck Missler