• Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 12/6/2023 at 1:39 PM, 1to3 said:

From Gods Word:

Look up: 1 Kings 5:3-18

1 Chronicles 22:7-8

God could not give  His Blessing on David building a temple to honour God because there was to much innocent violent blood shed with Davids reign. Look up: 1 Kings 5:3-18

And David said to Solomon, My son, as for me, it was in my mind to build an house unto the name of the Lord my God:

8 But the Word of the Lord came to me, saying, Thou hast shed blood abundantly, and hast made great wars: thou shalt not build an house unto my name, because thou hast shed much blood upon the earth in my sight.

If God could not bless David with Davids wish to build a temple for God because of the innocent blood shed that happened under Davids reign, what makes you think God would approve and bless Israel  with a temple now? with all the violent innocent blood shed now?

I don't see anywhere in this scripture that says Israel has killed a million children...   I just do not believe that is true.    It would be awful, if it was.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,257
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

God could not give  His Blessing on David building a temple to honour God because there was to much innocent violent blood shed with Davids reign. Look up: 1 Kings 5:3-18

And David said to Solomon, My son, as for me, it was in my mind to build an house unto the name of the Lord my God:

8 But the Word of the Lord came to me, saying, Thou hast shed blood abundantly, and hast made great wars: thou shalt not build an house unto my name, because thou hast shed much blood upon the earth in my sight.

If God could not bless David with Davids wish to build a temple for God because of the innocent blood shed that happened under Davids reign, what makes you think God would approve and bless Israel  with a temple now? with all the violent innocent blood shed now?

What do you understand God meant here in the scripture of Gods Holy Word?   "Thou hast shed blood abundantly, and hast made great wars: thou shalt not build an house unto my name, because thou hast shed much blood upon the earth in my sight."

1 hour ago, other one said:

I don't see anywhere in this scripture that says Israel has killed a million children...   I just do not believe that is true.    It would be awful, it was.

So you would agree is would be awful yes?  And if so would you continue to support anyone who did this?

Now lets try and do a little mathematics.

The Gaza strip before the recent Israeli attacks had a population of 2 and a half million Palestinian people who lived there, ie. families like you and me, mommies, daddies,babies, children, grand mothers, grandfathers. Now they have been bombarded, murdered en masse.This in itself is homicide of the worst kind you don't agree??.  What every person reading this or looking it up themselves should know is that more than half that is : 50% are  CHILDREN under 15 years of age. So of the 2.4 million people who were living in Gaza before the attacks, 50% were children. That roughly equals to 1 million children have been savagely attached, bombed and killed by the Israeli government .

As for tidbits of information.:

Less than 2 weeks before Israel launched their attacks on Gaza with the purpose of eliminating it, Netanyahu, showed a map in his UNGA speech , during the Assembly Of The United Nations. This map is called The New Middle East. When you look at Israel you can see that all the Palestinian regi0ns have been removed.Their is no longer any Palestinian presence on the Map of the New Middle East that  Netanyahu showed all of the United Nations less than two weeks before they launched their attacks on Gaza. 

Edited by 1to3
spelling & syntax

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, 1to3 said:

What do you understand God meant here in the scripture of Gods Holy Word?   "Thou hast shed blood abundantly, and hast made great wars: thou shalt not build an house unto my name, because thou hast shed much blood upon the earth in my sight."

So you would agree is would be awful yes?  And if so would you continue to support anyone who did this?

Now lets try and do a little mathematics.

The Gaza strip before the recent Israeli attacks had a population of 2 and a half million Palestinian people who lived there, ie. families like you and me, mommies, daddies,babies, children, grand mothers, grandfathers. Now they have been bombarded, murdered en masse.This in itself is homicide of the worst kind you don't agree??.  What every person reading this or looking it up themselves should know is that more than half that is : 50% are  CHILDREN under 15 years of age. So of the 2.4 million people who were living in Gaza before the attacks, 50% were children. That roughly equals to 1 million children have been savagely attached, bombed and killed by the Israeli government .

As for tidbits of information.:

Less than 2 weeks before Israel launched their attacks on Gaza with the purpose of eliminating it, Netanyahu, showed a map in his UNGA speech , during the Assembly Of The United Nations. This map is called The New Middle East. When you look at Israel you can see that all the Palestinian regi0ns have been removed.Their is no longer any Palestinian presence on the Map of the New Middle East that  Netanyahu showed all of the United Nations less than two weeks before they launched their attacks on Gaza. 

Hamas came across the border and brutally killed about 1400 people in ways that I don't even want to discuss.   I've seen video's of it, so I know it happened.   I have acquaintances that I trust that says that Israel warned the general population (so-called innocents) that they were going to destroy Hamas and instructed them where to go to be safe and made safe passage ways for them to do so.

So the people there were either Hamas, Hamas supporters, or people that Hamas held hostage as defensive screens to hide behind.

That isn't going to work any longer, for Israel is fighting for their very survival.  So I still don't believe they are liable for the people you say they have killed, so there's little for us to discuss

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  1.48

4 hours ago, 1to3 said:

From Gods Word:

Where is the blood called innocent? 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,257
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

sigh, shakes head and walks away....

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.89
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

15 hours ago, 1to3 said:

sigh, shakes head and walks away....

Because no one is buying what you are selling.