IGNORED

The harlot church system is in bed with the Kings of the earth, and with the ways of the world.

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

Deleted double post

Edited by tatwo

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

Deleted post

Edited by tatwo

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Which ones were the worst Dennis1209? I have just pulled all my stuff offline, whereas my husbands stuff (banking credit etc) has never been uploaded online because he does nothing online (no shopping, or banking, or surfing online). I will shop at Amazon (only) now but that's basically what I have been squeezed down to. I decided to delete all credit card info online (and cancel any card that was online also) and now if I need to use Amazon I upload Amazon gift cards.

Although I am trying to find a way around buying a computer that needs a Microsoft account (rather than a local account). There are supposedly ways around it but they patch them as soon as they are found. When I had found 4 updated ways and none of them worked I had to send the computer back, I don't want it. What do you do? After that I began to clean everything off the internet (Ebay, Etsy, etc etc) so I wouldn't have any loose ends that need to be tied after I lose this (working) computer. I heard now you cannot even use a computer offline any more until you first link to a Microsoft account. Who would you  hire for a work around so you do not need to deal with Microsoft would you know? Or to build me a computer system that's not bloated with all the things they stuff it with (at their own will) at the manufacturer? 

I hear you. This is somewhat relevant to what I am leading to. I do not know about other Walmarts, but the one where I live stopped carrying Christmas cards a few years ago. The Dollar Tree and Dollar General’s around here carry few and only have a picture of Santa, a Christmas tree, or a snowman on them. I wanted a couple of boxes with Christian themes. Had to go online to get them from christianbook.com.

I could cite several examples but use a couple. My Internet service, WK&T, requires me to pay my monthly bill online, with no option to write and mail a check. I could only get my supplementary life insurance the same way, bank account deduction, and several other things. Once you enter your credit card information, many of them store your information without even asking anymore. I am surprised you are having success in doing so.

The main point is a tremendous push toward everything being electronic, getting rid of fiat bank notes, doing away with physical checks, traveler checks, certified bank checks, etc.; it is all going electronic.

How many people today receive their paychecks, social security, retirements, etc., by way of check anymore? Can one get a job, a doctor’s appointment, a driver’s license, a birth certificate, a bank account, etc., without a social security number? I suppose it can be done, but how difficult?

My credit card has been hacked twice now with fraudulent charges, which is a pain to deal with.

My point is that a global digital currency is about to be enacted, and it is incontrovertible and non-debatable. That means all your taxes, mortgages, and everything you purchase must be done electronically; there will be no more representations of money as we know it now, no cash.

For that to work, all your financial and personal information is in a central database, much like your credit score rating, you can do little or nothing about. To participate in life as we know it, we will need access to the system via an electronic computer or smartphone with an account.

Of course, this is not the mark of the Beast, but I think it is associated and a precursor to control all buying and selling.

Anyway, I do not see any way around it. I have heard some say, by no means will I participate in that system; I’ll get off the grid and move, move to where. Every square inch of land is privately owned, or a government body owns it. The government will not allow squatters on public land; all private property has taxes, and if one cannot pay their property taxes by the only means available, who forecloses on the property?

All these former conspiracy theories are now staring us in the face.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

4 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

The main point is a tremendous push toward everything being electronic, getting rid of fiat bank notes, doing away with physical checks, traveler checks, certified bank checks, etc.; it is all going electronic. ...

My point is that a global digital currency is about to be enacted, and it is incontrovertible and non-debatable. That means all your taxes, mortgages, and everything you purchase must be done electronically; there will be no more representations of money as we know it now, no cash. ...

To participate in life as we know it, we will need access to the system via an electronic computer or smartphone with an account. ...

All this at the very same time that the powers-that-be keep warning us about a massive cyber attack that will crash the system. And -- amazing coincidence -- Barack and Michelle's new movie about just such a cyber attack premiered this weekend!

"Barack and Michelle Obama have produced their first fiction film on Netflix called "Leave The World Behind" about a cyberattack that shuts down all the country's power, crippling the United States. " -- https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/barack-obama-produces-first-fiction-movie-for-netflix-gave-extensive-notes-to-director-for-cyberattack-plot/ar-AA1llVdS

4 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I have heard some say, by no means will I participate in that system; I’ll get off the grid and move, move to where. Every square inch of land is privately owned, or a government body owns it. The government will not allow squatters on public land; all private property has taxes, and if one cannot pay their property taxes by the only means available, who forecloses on the property?

Which is why you form a church or other non-profit organization, with friends and fellow believers, and put the land under its ownership. Gotta think outside of the box and ahead of the curve.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

All this at the very same time that the powers-that-be keep warning us about a massive cyber attack that will crash the system. And -- amazing coincidence -- Barack and Michelle's new movie about just such a cyber attack premiered this weekend!

"Barack and Michelle Obama have produced their first fiction film on Netflix called "Leave The World Behind" about a cyberattack that shuts down all the country's power, crippling the United States. " -- https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/barack-obama-produces-first-fiction-movie-for-netflix-gave-extensive-notes-to-director-for-cyberattack-plot/ar-AA1llVdS

Which is why you form a church or other non-profit organization, with friends and fellow believers, and put the land under its ownership. Gotta think outside of the box and ahead of the curve.

Thinking inside the box, 4013C.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.36
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

36 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Thinking inside the box, 4013C.

Section 501(c)(3) is the portion of the US Internal Revenue Code that allows for federal tax exemption of nonprofit organizations that meet the code's requirements. These nonprofits may be considered public charities, private foundations, or private operating foundations.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest AFlameOfFire
9 hours ago, tatwo said:

Greetings AFlameOfFire…

I feel compelled to interject here…because you look to be moving in a direction concerning the “beast & harlot” that is similar to what I have found…maybe there is a connection.

I would say “yes” as my answer to your question. However if one were to look at this scenario just a bit differently…perhaps a deeper Truth is revealed?

Since the “harlot system” as you put it…”false religion” is another way of saying it…has been in play since about the time the Lord Yahshua brought His kingdom to earth…it is safe to say that these two “systems” have been at war in a juxtaposed fashion since the days of the Lord. One system being the harlot and one being Christ…maybe it is better said that one is a “bride” committed and pure to her husband and the other is a “whore” who is falsely acting like a bride with “many” husbands.

If we change the word “systems” to “kingdoms” we see that the harlot is a part of the kingdom of the beast…and that the bride is in the kingdom of God. Anyone in the “harlot system of false religion” which is in the kingdom of the beast…is apostate because they worship the beast…and as such they are marked by the beast. Those that constitute the “bride” are in the kingdom of God and are marked of God.

Over the ages past and into now and then moving forward from today…yes the false religion of the harlot has been using the churches as her platform and pulpit for nearly 2000 years. Hence the Lords call Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins.”

However very few of those who participate in her harlotries with her…are realizing what they are doing. She is the “false bride” who portrays to all that she is married to the “false Christ”…but to the deceived she appears as the bride of Christ…who claims loyalty to the Lord Yahshua Christ…and neither are true. Thus making her doctrines and teaching false…but they bring pleasure to the unsuspecting and immature souls of men.

In keeping with what I have already stated…the best way for me to attempt to answer your question may be seen in considering what Constantine did in his conflation of pagan idolatry and Christianity in the early parts of the 4th century. Without a doubt the harlot was in bed with him because we see that Constantine conferred the power of the “state” upon her and she then began to hold a high office if you will…a position of authority in the kingdom of the beast.

This question as I view it…shows a lot of insight and contemplation AFlameOfFire…and it is a necessary question that few ever ask. I do not think it is easy to answer either…but here is a simple attempt none the less.

It would seem that in “her sleeping with the kings of the earth”…she has convinced them that she possesses either “divine authority or access to divine authority” which is something every king seems to require. Through the ages the men…the kings of the earth have always wanted or needed some connection to “divinity” and she in her false religious garment fools them into thinking she is what they need…there is so much there AFlameOfFire we do not need to go into that any further at this time.

Since her false religion is a powerful force in the kingdom of the beast…as stated earlier…Satan has used her services (gratification of the kings) as he feels necessary…and in the process he has increasingly took control of all you have mentioned above here. Indeed it is the kings of the earth who possess control of “things such as internet and media, big pharma, science, medicine, schools and/or colleges which could be possibly used to assist in colluding in their efforts through all the same to control a particular narrative”  as you put it.

This harlot has something the kings want…so her “partner” and master…Satan…“pimps” her continuously…and this is presently…perhaps the primary method of how he is feeding and growing his beast…ultimately by gaining control of all that human life on this earth depends upon.

There is much more to this discussion as you can imagine…but with this I have given you an idea of what I believe is going on in regards to your questions here.

Bingo…

May I add that I am sensing that the seven heads of the fourth beast are seven systems that all of humanity on the earth depends upon…and that in part…this “harlot and her favors” plays a key role for a time in consolidating the control of all the earth under the beast of Satan the dragon.

Tatwo...:)

Tatwo thank you so much for that well thought out response! I really enjoy reading your posts so I am glad to see you responded here.

And just to be honest the questions put forth here actually came out of a conversation I had with someone else, who put them out to me in more of a statement of their own belief, most of which I do agree with and I reworded those into question form to get some feedback from  those who are here, I thought they made for great questions to ask just to see where others stood on the same. And glad I did seeing your response. 

You said,

It would seem that in “her sleeping with the kings of the earth”… she has convinced them that she possesses either “divine authority or  access to divine authority” which is something every king seems to require. Through the ages the men…the kings of the earth have always  wanted or needed some connection to “divinity” and she in her false religious garment fools them into thinking she is what they need...

Tatwo, that actually helped me see some things a little more clearly, because arranged marriages between kings and queens of countries  were to consolidate power under them and I never really considered that sort of thing applying until you laid it out the way you did. Thank you for that! I feel like I got my eyes washed!

The Constantine example is a good one, and you can see a vast amount of the people in the churches running interference for these entities. So you can get a glimpse of this system coming into focus and how  “harlot and her favors” play a key role for such a time in consolidating  the control of all the earth under the beast of Satan the dragon (as you put it). How many of us are having a hard time believing the effect of these scripted lies (coming from "somewhere") with its world wide the propaganda machine to manifest the amount of deception and crazy we have seen? Its like you knew it was coming but I would have never expected "this", so if its supposed to get worse, we are truly in for it. You have to share more often Tatwo your posts are very helpful and a blessing to me.

Our God richly bless you brother

Edited by AFlameOfFire

Guest AFlameOfFire
6 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I hear you. This is somewhat relevant to what I am leading to. I do not know about other Walmarts, but the one where I live stopped carrying Christmas cards a few years ago. The Dollar Tree and Dollar General’s around here carry few and only have a picture of Santa, a Christmas tree, or a snowman on them. I wanted a couple of boxes with Christian themes. Had to go online to get them from christianbook.com.

I could cite several examples but use a couple. My Internet service, WK&T, requires me to pay my monthly bill online, with no option to write and mail a check. I could only get my supplementary life insurance the same way, bank account deduction, and several other things. Once you enter your credit card information, many of them store your information without even asking anymore. I am surprised you are having success in doing so.

The main point is a tremendous push toward everything being electronic, getting rid of fiat bank notes, doing away with physical checks, traveler checks, certified bank checks, etc.; it is all going electronic.

How many people today receive their paychecks, social security, retirements, etc., by way of check anymore? Can one get a job, a doctor’s appointment, a driver’s license, a birth certificate, a bank account, etc., without a social security number? I suppose it can be done, but how difficult?

My credit card has been hacked twice now with fraudulent charges, which is a pain to deal with.

My point is that a global digital currency is about to be enacted, and it is incontrovertible and non-debatable. That means all your taxes, mortgages, and everything you purchase must be done electronically; there will be no more representations of money as we know it now, no cash.

For that to work, all your financial and personal information is in a central database, much like your credit score rating, you can do little or nothing about. To participate in life as we know it, we will need access to the system via an electronic computer or smartphone with an account.

Of course, this is not the mark of the Beast, but I think it is associated and a precursor to control all buying and selling.

Anyway, I do not see any way around it. I have heard some say, by no means will I participate in that system; I’ll get off the grid and move, move to where. Every square inch of land is privately owned, or a government body owns it. The government will not allow squatters on public land; all private property has taxes, and if one cannot pay their property taxes by the only means available, who forecloses on the property?

All these former conspiracy theories are now staring us in the face.

Thank you for your response Dennis1201 I have told certain places that wanted our debit that the bank doesn't even advise giving your bank  debit card out. Under that advice why would anyone? Because if they had some breach why should I be expected to risk it? Then they typically  ask for a credit card (and we used one credit card for my husbands gym membership and I advised him to pull that, and just pay for the things yearly. That was fight to even do that, but they could use that card and finally agreed. So as soon as the charge/payment cleared we  canceled the card.

And my husband is still one of those who gets a paper check and walks it in to deposit:laugh:

And you know, I did ask if we can prepay our house taxes for quite a few years ahead seeing what I think they intend for that (even as you pointed out) and they did not disappoint, they disallowed that. However, I wondered if I sent a check in for it (and put, so many years  worth of property tax in it) if they would deposit/cash it (which is all I would need right?) but I think if they did so they might send a refund check, and if they did so I thought we could just refuse to cash it. And so our initial pre-payment would become a marked receipt (is what I was thinking). I am going to try that, I mean why not? We have really low property tax. 

And you know Dennis1201 I had someone get my credit info too, more then likely where I had shopped online. So here's what I try and do, I do bulk purchases at a handful of places I typically get things  do so once, then let them all clear (within a week typically) and then I cancel the card. Then you get the things you need yearly (no worries about your info being out there) because you just cancelled it anyway.

Right now I am trying to figure out how to get around this Microsoft account/ computer thing, I don't want to buy another computer only to send it back because the workarounds are being patched. if you or anyone knows let me know, because 
that will likely be the next situation I need to deal with, and I would certainly love to buy more time with being online but if I can't then I will have to remain offline.

I could try to have this one endlessly repaired until it cant be but I am not buying another one that needs a Microsoft account versus a local account. 

Thanks for your reply, God richly bless you brother

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Homeland security (or whatever they call that these days) recommend keeping at least a one-month amount you normally spend in cash on hand.  Not just a cyberattack, but during ice storms, tornadoes and such which we have had here over the last three years.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Thank you for your response Dennis1201 I have told certain places that wanted our debit that the bank doesn't even advise giving your bank  debit card out. Under that advice why would anyone? Because if they had some breach why should I be expected to risk it? Then they typically  ask for a credit card (and we used one credit card for my husbands gym membership and I advised him to pull that, and just pay for the things yearly. That was fight to even do that, but they could use that card and finally agreed. So as soon as the charge/payment cleared we  canceled the card.

There is a difference in how debit cards and credit cards work.   Most credit cards do not hold a person liable for misuse of the card, where banks do a debit card.

We have people at least once a year get our Discover card information and run up charges.   Discover never charges me for those purchases, and most of the time they notify me of the problem for it never hits the system.  Anything that is over $5 sends me an instant text, so I know immediately if it's misused.  Same with my checking account.   The texts are a good safety process.

• Thumbs Up 1