IGNORED

The harlot church system is in bed with the Kings of the earth, and with the ways of the world.

Stewardofthemystery

Guest AFlameOfFire
1 minute ago, other one said:

There is a difference in how debit cards and credit cards work.   Most credit cards do not hold a person liable for misuse of the card, where banks do a debit card.

We have people at least once a year get our Discover card information and run up charges.   Discover never charges me for those purchases, and most of the time they notify me of the problem for it never hits the system.  Anything that is over $5 sends me an instant text, so I know immediately if it's misused.  Same with my checking account.   The texts are a good safety process.

Exactly, I do not put a debit card online or anywhere for purchases, and I had changed my preferences for not receiving paper statements (because I intend to go offline) and wanted that in place first. But I ended up cancelling receiving my bank statements by paper because unlike credit card statements (that I also get by paper) which only list the last 4 numbers of that account, they send you your banking account statements which include all your numbers (while stamped with their bank logo). Why do they take more measures to protect their own money being stolen than they do yours? Its not like you have a choice as to how they do this. So I don't use it anywhere, in fact I never activate my debit card (I get that yearly, "activate your debit card" letter) and sometimes activate it only to cancel it and ask for a replacement so I can do it again. This year I am not doing it, and so no one can say I have somehow misused anything concerning it. On the other hand I could actually say they misuse it, by protecting their stuff more and mine less  by sending statements out that way.

Amazon is always offering me a $100 to upload a debit card, why is my bank card so valuable for them to offer me that much money to hold it there? That's just strange.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

16 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Exactly, I do not put a debit card online or anywhere for purchases, and I had changed my preferences for not receiving paper statements (because I intend to go offline) and wanted that in place first. But I ended up cancelling receiving my bank statements by paper because unlike credit card statements (that I also get by paper) which only list the last 4 numbers of that account, they send you your banking account statements which include all your numbers (while stamped with their bank logo). Why do they take more measures to protect their own money being stolen than they do yours? Its not like you have a choice as to how they do this. So I don't use it anywhere, in fact I never activate my debit card (I get that yearly, "activate your debit card" letter) and sometimes activate it only to cancel it and ask for a replacement so I can do it again. This year I am not doing it, and so no one can say I have somehow misused anything concerning it. On the other hand I could actually say they misuse it, by protecting their stuff more and mine less  by sending statements out that way.

Amazon is always offering me a $100 to upload a debit card, why is my bank card so valuable for them to offer me that much money to hold it there? That's just strange.

I use two account debit cards as backups for my Discover card, but I don't ever use them as debit cards, only credit cards where theft is on them not me.

Guest AFlameOfFire
2 hours ago, other one said:

I use two account debit cards as backups for my Discover card, but I don't ever use them as debit cards, only credit cards where theft is on them not me.

I'd be afraid to have one  uploaded as a back up (at all) though. I guess because I think, what if someone goes on a spending spree on your credit card and maxes it out so then wouldn't it start draining your bank account (you gave permission for) as a back up to it? That's how I would see the potential nightmare of doing that.

I have zero debit cards and zero credit cards online now (thankfully). My husband goes out and buys me Amazon gift cards now so I can upload them as needed. Whatever else carries a gift card I would use,  as long as it does not require me to have an account in order to purchase things, so I can do so as a guest is perfect for me.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  604
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, WilliamL said:

All this at the very same time that the powers-that-be keep warning us about a massive cyber attack that will crash the system. And -- amazing coincidence -- Barack and Michelle's new movie about just such a cyber attack premiered this weekend!

"Barack and Michelle Obama have produced their first fiction film on Netflix called "Leave The World Behind" about a cyberattack that shuts down all the country's power, crippling the United States. " -- https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/barack-obama-produces-first-fiction-movie-for-netflix-gave-extensive-notes-to-director-for-cyberattack-plot/ar-AA1llVdS

I would not be surprised to see something like this occur...uncomfortable perhaps but not really surprised...it would create immediate impact for virtually everyone for a season. 

There is a vivid picture that comes into my mind as I contemplate this reality. Life...everyday life...will become unbearable for multitudes.

Tatwo...:) 

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

12 hours ago, AFlameOfFire said:

I'd be afraid to have one  uploaded as a back up (at all) though. I guess because I think, what if someone goes on a spending spree on your credit card and maxes it out so then wouldn't it start draining your bank account (you gave permission for) as a back up to it? That's how I would see the potential nightmare of doing that.

I don't have autopay on any credit card, and I get texts within 30 seconds when the charge is made, that is not likely to happen.    My credit cards never make me pay for anything I didn't authorize, so I am not that concerned about it.   And because they are responsible for the loss, they have developed very good ways of knowing the charge wasn't from my authorization.  I don't know how it works, but I experience them discovering it before the charge goes through.

And not only convenient, but we get from $500 to $700 dollars cashback from Discover every year.   That is a pretty good sum of money for us at our house. And speaking of convenient, I use Samsung pay on my phone, so I really don't even have to get my card out of my pocket.  Just show my phone (that takes passwords to get  into) my fingerprint to waive my phone over the credit card machine for it to make the transaction.   It's encrypted to they can't read the chips on the card.  Steal my phone, and you need my index finger to get into the pay app.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,704
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

30 minutes ago, other one said:

you need my index finger

Guard that finger well! The crazies that are out there today are liable to do a smash and grab of your card, phone, and your finger.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,105
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 12/11/2023 at 8:16 AM, Stewardofthemystery said:

In this day and age we see the falling away from the faith is in full swing with the Harlot church system being in bed with the Kings of the earth, by being in friendship with the ways of the world.  It is written in James 4:4 “Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.”

This is why you guys always get Prophecy wrong, you jump to wrong conclusions based on wrong starting points. "The Harlot CHURCH" !! Now who told you the Harlot was the Church? No one, the bible does not say t, but guess what, whenever I hear this 99 % of the time the author thinks the RCC is that "Harlot" which of course is not correct, the Harlot has zero to do with God's church who will not even be here during the 70th week anyway, save the Remnant Church (Rev. 12:17). 

So, who is the Harlot? That is how you get on the wrong path, you do not know who the Harlot is but really think you do !!

The Harlot is DESCRIBED in Rev. 17 to a tee, it was never a Mystery, see vs.7 an Angel says come, I will show you the MYSTERY of the Harlot & the Beast she rides. So, it was never a mystery, it was explained, Mystery/Secret by God's silence or MUSTERION (to shut the mouth MUO) means God was silence and these things were a mystery, but now (Rev. 17) God is showing what the Mystery is and it was never Mystery Babylon, it was MYSTERY, then three Descriptors were used to describe the Mystery of the Harlot like this:

MYSTERY (?)

1.) Babylon the Great (Babylon was noted for its FALSE RELIGION)

2.) Mother of Harlots (FALSE RELIGION was the original harlotry of the world)

3.) Abominations of the earth (God hates all FALSE RELIGION)

So, this is fairly easy stuff to those in the know on prophecy, who do not jump to conclusions irrationally. The Harlot is all false religion of all time.

The Harlot = Egyptian gods, Greek gods, Roman gods, and any god who is not God. It does not equate per se to the RCC who serve Jesus. Its not about a falling away of the church per se either. They do not serve a false god, they are just FAKE Christians. So, you go down the whole Harlot road all wrong and call it a Church System. And OFF YOU GO, down a wrong path, and people wonder why we get all of these erroneous understandings of things that should be simple. 

The kings of the earth is mentioned in Rev. 16, Babylon is a code word for the "Whole World" thus the kings of the earth are relating to Governments against God. Babylon and the Harlot are NOT THE SAME THING, that is why the Kings in Rev. 17:16 (THINK NOW) kill off the Harlot. 

So, for eons the Harlot (False Religion) meshed with the False Governance Beasts or rode their backs, in other words the kings/beasts loved the false religions, it was a part of their overall make up, of course. But in Rev. 17:16 the Kings (E.U.) kills off all false religion, but why is that? There is no place in the Ant-Christs kingdom to share glory, he wants to be worshiped as the ONLY GOD, so there is not place for Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Zeus, Jupiter or any other god. 

Not understanding who the Harlot actually is takes you off course brother. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.33
  • Content Count:  975
  • Content Per Day:  2.82
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

This is why you guys always get Prophecy wrong, you jump to wrong conclusions based on wrong starting points. "The Harlot CHURCH" !! Now who told you the Harlot was the Church? No one, the bible does not say t, but guess what, whenever I hear this 99 % of the time the author thinks the RCC is that "Harlot" which of course is not correct, the Harlot has zero to do with God's church who will not even be here during the 70th week anyway, save the Remnant Church (Rev. 12:17). 

So, who is the Harlot? That is how you get on the wrong path, you do not know who the Harlot is but really think you do !!

The Harlot is DESCRIBED in Rev. 17 to a tee, it was never a Mystery, see vs.7 an Angel says come, I will show you the MYSTERY of the Harlot & the Beast she rides. So, it was never a mystery, it was explained, Mystery/Secret by God's silence or MUSTERION (to shut the mouth MUO) means God was silence and these things were a mystery, but now (Rev. 17) God is showing what the Mystery is and it was never Mystery Babylon, it was MYSTERY, then three Descriptors were used to describe the Mystery of the Harlot like this:

MYSTERY (?)

1.) Babylon the Great (Babylon was noted for its FALSE RELIGION)

2.) Mother of Harlots (FALSE RELIGION was the original harlotry of the world)

3.) Abominations of the earth (God hates all FALSE RELIGION)

So, this is fairly easy stuff to those in the know on prophecy, who do not jump to conclusions irrationally.

Would you prefer the term “synagogue of Satan?” When I say the Harlot “church system,”I am talking about a body of like minded people enjoined by one spirit.  It would be the opposite of the faithful bride, the True Church, which is joined together by One Spirit, into One body, or into the body of Christ.

The harlot “church system”is enjoined into the body of the beast by the spirit of their father the Devil.

What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

The Harlot is all false religion of all time.

The Harlot = Egyptian gods, Greek gods, Roman gods, and any god who is not God. It does not equate per se to the RCC who serve Jesus. Its not about a falling away of the church per se either. They do not serve a false god, they are just FAKE Christians. So, you go down the whole Harlot road all wrong and call it a Church System. And OFF YOU GO, down a wrong path, and people wonder why we get all of these erroneous understandings of things that should be simple. 

The kings of the earth is mentioned in Rev. 16, Babylon is a code word for the "Whole World" thus the kings of the earth are relating to Governments against God. Babylon and the Harlot are NOT THE SAME THING, that is why the Kings in Rev. 17:16 (THINK NOW) kill off the Harlot. 

So, for eons the Harlot (False Religion) meshed with the False Governance Beasts or rode their backs, in other words the kings/beasts loved the false religions, it was a part of their overall make up, of course. But in Rev. 17:16 the Kings (E.U.) kills off all false religion, but why is that? There is no place in the Ant-Christs kingdom to share glory, he wants to be worshiped as the ONLY GOD, so there is not place for Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Zeus, Jupiter or any other god. 

Not understanding who the Harlot actually is takes you off course brother. 

I disagree there, because the harlot “church system”has left her first love, which was the Lord.

She was married to the Lord, but went and played the harlot with many lovers.

The kings of the earth don’t “hate”other false religions and all the false idols of the world, money being the biggest false idol.  Even though God’s judgment on the false idol system is the same as the judgment on the harlot church system, which both are to be burned with fire.

The difference between the two is the Kings of the earth will “hate” those who claim to be of the One true God, in both Judaism and Christianity.

When you see the churches and synagogues burning, you will know I was right.

Peace

Edited by Stewardofthemystery

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,150
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

21 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Thinking inside the box, 4013C.

Assuming you mean 501c(3). You can go that route, but don't necessarily need to. Our church is organized as an unincorporated association, is fully tax exempt property-wise, and has no relationship with the federal government at all.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,105
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

22 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Would you prefer the term “synagogue of Satan?” When I say the Harlot “church system,”I am talking about a body of like minded people enjoined by one spirit.  It would be the opposite of the faithful bride, the True Church, which is joined together by One Spirit, into One body, or into the body of Christ.

The harlot “church system”is enjoined into the body of the beast by the spirit of their father the Devil.

What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

Wow, you just take stuff out of context, like 1 Cor. 6:16, reading the whole passage, it shows how Paul was rebuking them for taking their differences to a Court of Law before Heathen Governments (Harlots) instead of before the body of Christ. So, in that instance by going before Gov. Institution, Paul was saying you prefer to be judged by Harlots instead of the Believers in Christ Jesus. 

So, you can't pull something out of context brother. I understand the bible to well for you to get away with that. 

The Synagogue of Satan is about as bad, John is telling the Philly Church they are indeed counted as Faithful before God, and what ever band of people who came against them were a Synagogue of Satan, probably Jewish Christians also were teaching the Galatians bad practices. 

I disagree there, because the harlot “church system”has left her first love, which was the Lord.

You can disagree all you want, but you can't show it in scriptures, but I can show and attest what I stated  is factual via bible verses. 

She was married to the Lord, but went and played the harlot with many lovers.

That is NOT who the Harlot is, its ALL FALSE RELIGION of All time, as spelled out by God in Revelation 17. In the Old Test. Israel played the Harlot, but the Harlot being spoken of in Revelation is FALSE RELIGION. 

The kings of the earth don’t “hate”other false religions and all the false idols of the world, money being the biggest false idol.  Even though God’s judgment on the false idol system is the same as the judgment on the harlot church system, which both are to be burned with fire.

In Rev. 17:16 the kings (E.U.) in league with the Beast kill off the Harlot. Its not the Kings of the whole earth, that is about World Governments trying to kill off Israel, God and Jesus at Armageddon. You conflate the word brother. 

The difference between the two is the Kings of the earth will “hate” those who claim to be of the One true God, in both Judaism and Christianity.

When you see the churches and synagogues burning, you will know I was right.

You just guess, and get it all wrong. I do not do GEUSSING...

Edited by Revelation Man