• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

22 minutes ago, Stormy Monday said:

Summary of nations addressed in end-times: Where is Rome or the EU?

Daniel 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

The little horn person comes from north and west of Israel, i.e. from the EU with a strong army.   In Daniel 9:26, he is known as the prince who shall come.

Remember the Second step to studying eschatology, that I presented to you...

Second:  The five stages the arch villain goes through on the way to his demise.  Study about him and those five stages.

the little horn - leader over a group of ten EU leaders

the prince who shall come, following the Gog/Magog event.

the Antichrist - temporary King of Israel, thought-to-be messiah by the Jews.

the revealed man of sin - ending his time as being the Antichrist

the beast- king, dictator of the EU. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

20 hours ago, Stormy Monday said:

Daniel chapter 7 was written about 35 years after Daniel's vision of the great statue in chapter 2, in the first year of Belshazzar who was the last king of Babylon.  It depicts four end-time beast and isn't a historical repeat of chapter 2.  Why would God find it necessary to repeat the same message in two different visions by the same author? 

Because they were two different visions by two different people. Daniel 2 was Nebuchadnezar's heathen-view vision, wherein the great image of the four kingdoms was seen as glorious. Whereas Daniel 7 was Daniel's saintly-view vision, wherein the four kingdoms were seen as they really would be: beastly, not glorious.

2 hours ago, Stormy Monday said:

But you accept Darby's interpretation of Daniel's 70th week which IS the dispensation of the age of grace big guy!  You need to come clean on this one!

No, I am not parroting Darby nor Dispensationalists.      I have given you the three steps to studying eschatology.   The first step is to understand that Ezekiel 39 provides the framework for end times events of the 7 years 70th week to fit into.   And why Ezekiel 39 does provide the framework.

Has Darby taught that ?    Has any Dispenstaionalist source taught that ?

Then why are you interpreting it that way!

The Messiah being “cut off" is referring to Christ’s death.

The messiah cutoff is referring to Jesus's death on the cross.  

“The people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary" has commonly been understood as the destruction of Jerusalem by Roman armies led by Prince Titus in A.D. 70.  That interpretation is very unlikely since the context of verse 25 and 26 speaks about the anointed one or Messiah.  

No, the prince who shall come is time of the end and is the little horn person.   In Daniel 9:21 when Gabriel appears to Daniel, Daniel recognized him right away from the earlier encounter in Daniel 8 which Gabriel enlightened Daniel about the 2300 days time of the time of end prophecy about the little horn.

In Daniel 9:24, one of the things that Gabriel spoke to Daniel to be fulfilled in the 70 weeks include to seal up "the vision and prophecy".    That vision and prophecy is about the little horn person - who after Gog/Magog will be the prince who shall come - in the time of the end.

The full 7 years of the 70th week remain - and are necessary to fit the 2300 days into.   As well as, the 1290 days and 1335 days of Daniel 12:11-12, time of the end prophecy about the abomination of desolation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

The thing is none of king Nebbys statue kingdoms are Islamic. None of Daniel 7 and its description of 4 beasts are Islamic. Islam begin in the 400 AD era.

All those kingdoms have already played out. Rome is the last kingdom which shall be revived. 

In Christ

Montana Marv 

45 minutes ago, Stormy Monday said:

Dougg. If those steps work for you - that's great.  I disagree with them 100%!  I still would like for you to quote that ONE verse indicating Rome has anything to do with - ANYTHING! You cannot quote ONE because ONE does NOT exist!

I quoted you the one verse of Daniel 9:26.

If you go to Revelation 17:10-11, those 7 kings are kings of the Julio-Claudian bloodline of the Caesar family, as associated with the Roman Empire.

1 hour ago, Stormy Monday said:

Dougg. If those steps work for you - that's great.  I disagree with them 100%!

Who is this speaking in Ezekiel 39:21-29.   

Who did God say will inherit the heathen?  Psalms 2:8.

Does the house of Israel currently believe that Jesus is the LORD their God?

Why did Israel going into captivity in the nations in the first century?   Who did they trespass against by rejecting and having him crucified?

Who has been blinded to understand that Jesus is the Lord their God ?

Ezekiel 39:

21 And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.

22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.

23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.

24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.

25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;

26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.

27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;

28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Edited by douggg