• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

There are many who are hoping and watching for another great global revival prior to the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

Let the reader understand that the hope is being fulfilled even as we read and write here.

But it won't happen in the post-modern church.  

Every statistic worth its numbers tells us the church is dying at an unprecedented rate...even faster than was predicted as recently as the year 2010.

Opportunistic preachers lie to their congregations so as to raise money to support their godless lifestyle.  It's everywhere.  Nearly every American 'evangelist' is doing it....as they fly from private venue to private venue in their private jets.

It's not just the church either.   There is also alarming news that all but one Jewish discipline is dying too.

The ONLY religious groups that are actually increasing in size are Islam and evangelical Judaism.

I imagine the reader here has informed himself/herself of the rise in interest in Islam since 911.  It's an uncomfortable fact that cannot be denied.

Whispers have been heard, even among isolated congregations, that the church is everywhere dying....on a global scale.  The church age ended in 1968.  It ended shortly after the IDF liberated Jerusalem and the temple mount.  A new age is upon us whether we acknowledge it or not, whether we believe it or not.  

NUMBERS DON'T LIE.

Evangelical Jews are also known as MESSANIC JEWS. 

I am one of them.

I am here to testify that Y'shuah (Jesus' Hebrew name - which means 'salvation') IS the ha-Mashiach (messiah - latinized to Christ - meaning the 'annointed One of God'). 

The reader would do well to explore the significance of this global trend.

The church is today riddled with SINs and hypocrisy.  The 'her' referenced in Revelation is the church. 

Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “’Come out of her, my people,’ so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;  (Revelation 18:4)

Choose wisely, pilgrim.  The future of you and your family is at stake here....nothing less.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft.....   (Isaiah 6:9-10)

Edited by choir loft

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

Humm I wonder...have the "MESSANIC JEWS" ever heard of the "apostacy?" Well...its no secret.

Tatwo...:)

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/11/2024 at 10:14 AM, choir loft said:

There are many who are hoping and watching for another great global revival prior to the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

Let the reader understand that the hope is being fulfilled even as we read and write here.

Every statistic worth its numbers tells us the church is dying at an unprecedented rate...even faster than was predicted as recently as the year 2010.

Opportunistic preachers lie to their congregations so as to raise money to support their godless lifestyle.  It's everywhere.  Nearly every American 'evangelist' is doing it....as they fly from private venue to private venue in their private jets.

It's not just the church either.   There is also alarming news that all but one Jewish discipline is dying too.

The ONLY religious groups that are actually increasing in size are Islam and evangelical Judaism.

I imagine the reader here has informed himself/herself of the rise in interest in Islam since 911.  It's an uncomfortable fact that cannot be denied.

Whispers have been heard, even among isolated congregations, that the church is everywhere dying....on a global scale.  The church age ended in 1968.  It ended shortly after the IDF liberated Jerusalem and the temple mount.  A new age is upon us whether we acknowledge it or not, whether we believe it or not.  

NUMBERS DON'T LIE.

I am one of them.

I am here to testify that Y'shuah (Jesus' Hebrew name - which means 'salvation') IS the ha-Mashiach (messiah - latinized to Christ - meaning the 'annointed One of God'). 

The church is today riddled with SINs and hypocrisy.  The 'her' referenced in Revelation is the church. 

Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “’Come out of her, my people,’ so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;  (Revelation 18:4)

Choose wisely, pilgrim.  The future of you and your family is at stake here....nothing less.

You believe the Lord God is calling the gentiles "his people"?

Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “’Come out of her, my people,’ so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;  (Revelation 18:4)

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 2/11/2024 at 8:14 AM, choir loft said:

NUMBERS DON'T LIE.

I am one of them.

Just because so-called Messianic Judaism is increasing means that they have a lock on salvation. There are lots of false doctrines, infightings, and struggles for dominance amongst the Messianic leaders. They do a lot of (often-justified) finger-pointing at non-Messianic Christians, but they too often cannot see the logs in their own eyes.

So stick to actual Biblical doctrine, and flee from prideful posing and boasting.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  1,087
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

On 2/11/2024 at 4:14 PM, choir loft said:

If you put all the numbers together it looks bad, because in the West a load went from christianity to atheism, but a lot of muslims get visions from Jesus and get saved and in countries where christians are persecuted there's a move of God. Just because there are some money preachers in America you can't throw them all on one heap. There's the church of Laodicea, but also Philadelphia and all the others, all at the same time. So many people got saved in Africa. There have been transformations of cities.

• 2 weeks later...

Posted (edited)
On 3/10/2024 at 2:53 PM, WilliamL said:

Just because so-called Messianic Judaism is increasing means that they have a lock on salvation. There are lots of false doctrines, infightings, and struggles for dominance amongst the Messianic leaders. They do a lot of (often-justified) finger-pointing at non-Messianic Christians, but they too often cannot see the logs in their own eyes.

So stick to actual Biblical doctrine, and flee from prideful posing and boasting.

Glad you mentioned false doctrine in what is generally perceived as the Messianic community.

Not all Messanic Jews are messianic....nor are they Christian or Jew.  If the reader has any predisposition to explore the Messianic Jewish movement, which is currently experiencing a Ruach ha-kodesh (Holy Spirit) global revival much like the Jesus movement in America during the 1970's, one would be well advised to understand that there are wolves in sheep's clothing among us.  

MOST of the false doctrine you mention is gnostic in nature and is manifest in what is known among us as THE HEBREW ROOTS MOVEMENT.  (google it) We like to say these misdirected people "play Jewish dress-up" because they are more like department store mannequins than religious devotees - empty of any substance but giving an outward appearance of religion.

Originating with the Pentacostal tradition, the HEBREW ROOTS MOVEMENT IS a tossed salad of pagan and religious notions that have no foundation either in the Bible, in secular society or in anything approaching religious or moral discipline.  Ergo: gnostic.

It begins with an almost absolute rejection of Mosaic LAW (*), which is the foundation of most Jewish disciplines and in the 1st century at least was at the heart of Christianity.  It continues with a not-so-subtle rejection of the gospel definition of "being saved" or of being "born again".  Even Jesus said one must be born again (John 3:7), but these promoters of false religion deny both the words of Christ and the LAW of God which has not been abolished (Matt 5:17).

Messianic Jews DO have a lock on salvation.

Why?  Because we are directed by the LAW of Moses, which says it's possible during one's lifetime, and by Jesus the Son of God who defined the human duty before God, by the LAW of God.  It's not rocket science, but wayward Pentacostal doctrine, which has manifested in the HEBREW ROOTS MOVEMENT denies it all.  To them some secret knowledge is all that matters....knowledge that is not present either in the Tanakh (OT), gospels or epistles.  

Actual Biblical doctrine has as its root the LAW of Moses and it hasn't been outlawed except by those who even deny salvation itself.   You referred to "actual Biblical doctrine."  If the LAW isn't at the heart of it - its false doctrine.  Jesus NEVER did or said ANYTHING opposing the LAW.  Neither did any apostle...all of whom were Jews, by the way.  All of them attended Shul (worship meetings) in synagogue.  

Much is said of the 1st century church, of 1st century disciples (Talmidim) of Jesus (Y'shuah), but much is also denied that WE were Messianic Jews.   We still are.   Beware the lies of the Hebrew Roots Movement and of those antisemites who hate Jews no matter where they may be found.  

Jesus IS a Jew, by the way.   I follow Him, by the LAW given Grace to live it.

I am a Messianic Jew.  WE are the future.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft....  (Isaiah 6:9-10)

(*) It's interesting to note the religious hypocrisy in Pentacostal and Hebrew Roots Movement devotees.  On one hand they claim the LAW is abolished.  It isn't, but they insist it's been replaced by Grace, which is mostly the same thing.  Their opinion is that grace is a form of religious licentiousness - one is allowed in their discipline to put one's hand on any filthy thing one desires and be justified in their own eyes.  Having claimed the LAW is abolished they then insist one owes a 10% tithe to the church - based upon the LAW.  Which is it?  They have no idea. They just want your money.

Edited by choir loft

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,942
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

7 hours ago, choir loft said:

Jesus IS a Jew, by the way.   I follow Him, by the LAW given Grace to live it.

Choir lofts? Hollerings?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

7 hours ago, choir loft said:

Even Jesus said one must be born again (John 3:7), but these promoters of false religion deny both the words of Christ and the LAW of God which has not been abolished (Matt 5:17).

Messianic Jews DO have a lock on salvation.

Why?  Because we are directed by the LAW of Moses...

First of all, Gentiles were never required to follow the Law of Moses, as Paul says explicitly in many places. Which is why many Messianic Jews say that Paul was either a heretic, or merely voicing his opinion. What say you?

Secondly, your presumption that Matthew 5:17-18 --

17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill [G4137: πληρῶσαι: to make full, to fill up, i.e. to fill to the full]. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is completed [G1096: γένηται: to become, i.e. to come to pass, happen]."

-- means that the Law of Moses applied to the Church, which only developed after the Crucifixion, is a sketchy argument. Because in His sacrifice for sins -- which fulfilled once and for all the blood sacrifice for all the sins of mankind forever -- meant that the Mosaic Law of blood sacrifice had been fulfilled. Completed. 

Do you still offer the blood of bulls and goats for your sins? As required by the Law of Moses?

Posted (edited)
On 3/20/2024 at 5:37 PM, WilliamL said:

First of all, Gentiles were never required to follow the Law of Moses, as Paul says explicitly in many places. Which is why many Messianic Jews say that Paul was either a heretic, or merely voicing his opinion. What say you?

Secondly, your presumption that Matthew 5:17-18 --

17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill [G4137: πληρῶσαι: to make full, to fill up, i.e. to fill to the full]. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is completed [G1096: γένηται: to become, i.e. to come to pass, happen]."

-- means that the Law of Moses applied to the Church, which only developed after the Crucifixion, is a sketchy argument. Because in His sacrifice for sins -- which fulfilled once and for all the blood sacrifice for all the sins of mankind forever -- meant that the Mosaic Law of blood sacrifice had been fulfilled. Completed. 

Do you still offer the blood of bulls and goats for your sins? As required by the Law of Moses?

If non-Jews aren't required to live by the LAW, then none of them could be saved.

It is the LAW that tells us we need salvation.  It is the LAW that tells us we need to approach God for atonement.  It is the LAW that prescribes the method by which God has established our justification.  None other.  There is no other way a man can be saved.  None.

The LAW is not dead...has not been abolished.  (Matt 5:17) Jesus said so. Did He lie about it?  

How then ought we to live?  If non-Jews aren't required to live by the LAW, then its perfectly ok for me to kill you, rape your wife, steal your goods, burn your house to the ground and blame you for the whole affair.  Sounds more like a middle east theocracy to me than the LAW of God operating in the minds and hearts of those He has redeemed by His blood - by the LAW.

Are we saved by the LAW so that we can put our hands on any filthy thing we desire?

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A LICENSE TO SIN.

The Ruach ha-Kodesh (Holy Spirit) puts God's LAW into our hearts so that we can live by it, not so we can play religious games with it.  Nowhere does the Bible say those for whom Christ died are allowed to SIN without restriction.  Everywhere does it say we are to live by the LAW as He has given us GRACE to do so.

Fifty days after Easter/passover, Pentacost demonstrated God's Gracious gift of the Holy Spirit - His gift of grace to live in His will.

Fifty days after Pesach/passover, the feast of Shavout celebrates God's Gracious gift of the LAW to Moses - His gift of grace for atonement.

BOTH observances fall on the SAME HEBREW CALENDAR DAY.  

Is this a coincidence or is God saying something very important about LAW & GRACE?  

They are the same thing!

We are called to live in accordance with the LAW as God gives us GRACE to do so.

Are non-Jews required to emasculate themselves, to restrict their diet and to observe Jewish holidays?   They are not required to do so because they aren't CHOSEN of God to keep them, but they ARE required to live by that which justifies them before God - THE LAW OF MOSES. 

The Post-modern church has betrayed the gospel....that gospel once delivered to non-Jews BY JEWS, but a church that thinks it can live in hypocrisy and replace God's LAW with its own ordinances and with its own traditions .... THE SAME error that the pharisees of Jesus' time presumed they could do as well.

So go out and tell yourself you are justified in your SIN, that you can break God's LAW applicable to all men....and see what happens.  The first thing that will happen is that your church will close its doors permanently.  And that's exactly what's happening today.

Don't you get it?   I hope so.  

The post-modern church and all its disciples are too busy wallowing in SIN and justifying itself in false grace to understand God's will or TO DO IT.  They shall have their reward in the lake of fire.  Hopefully, you will not follow them in their error.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...   (Isaiah 6:9-10) 

Edited by choir loft
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,585
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

5 hours ago, choir loft said:

If non-Jews aren't required to live by the LAW, then none of them could be saved.

Shalom, choir loft.

Right. Paul said, they are a "law unto themselves." And, they were given certain laws by God after the Flood. They were not to eat meat with the blood still in it, and they were told by God,

Genesis 9:6 (KJV)

6 "Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man."

This law of capital punishment fell upon ALL human beings (and animals, too) after the Flood. Thus, these laws are common to all.

As far as the Law given at Mt. Sinai to Mosheh ("Moses"), not all Gentiles are privy to it; however, they can still be held to the Law because it is God's requirements for the children of Israel who were to be the priests to the Gentiles.

It is the LAW that tells us we need salvation.

Correct, again. The Law was our schoolmaster - our teacher - to show us our complete need for God's justification (not "salvation"). It shows us that we are INCAPABLE ON OUR OWN of appeasing God, no matter how hard we try.

It is the LAW that tells us we need to approach God for atonement. It is the LAW that prescribes the method by which God has established our justification.  None other.  There is no other way a man can be saved.  None.

Well, this is close, but there seems to be too much emphasis on keeping God's Law, which it's been demonstrated we are INCAPABLE of doing. God is a COMPLETELY HOLY GOD and a PERFECTLY RIGHTEOUS GOD! If one has sinned even once, then it is IMPOSSIBLE to undo the sin in one's life! God sees all of time at once! No future deed is going to wipe out the past deeds we have done! God HIMSELF must step in and do what is otherwise impossible for us! THAT is how God JUSTIFIES an individual. He CALLS us "RIGHTEOUSNESS" IN SPITE of our sins! This can ONLY be done through the finished work of Yeeshuwa` ("Jesus") on the cross, for it was there that God called His Son, "SIN!" and poured out His wrath upon that SIN! By making Him our Sacrifice for sin, God can perform the transfer, and we legitimately, legally are called "HIS OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS FOUND IN HIS SON!" (2 Cor. 5:21)

But, remember, "by the deeds of the Law NO FLESH shall be justified!" (Romans 3:20).

The LAW is not dead...has not been abolished.  (Matt 5:17) Jesus said so. Did He lie about it?  

Absolutely not; the Law is PERFECT because GOD is PERFECT! Paul said,

Romans 7:7-12 (KJV)

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, "Thou shalt not covet." 8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without (outside of) the law sin was dead. 9 For I was alive without (outside of) the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. 10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death. 11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me. 12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

How then ought we to live?  If non-Jews aren't required to live by the LAW, then its perfectly ok for me to kill you, rape your wife, steal your goods, burn your house to the ground and blame you for the whole affair.  Sounds more like a middle east theocracy to me than the LAW of God operating in the minds and hearts of those He has redeemed by His blood - by the LAW.

You're right ... up to a point. However, Gentiles are not among those whose "minds and hearts of those He has redeemed by His blood" NATURALLY! Only redeemed Gentiles are! Natural Gentiles who have not yet known to make the Messiah their sacrifice for sin aere NOT (or NOT YET) redeemed by His blood! You're confusing the Law, which is the set of rules governing the sacrifice, with the sacrifice itself! 

God's LAW is the "HOW" the sacrifice is to be made; the Sacrifice is the "WHAT" (or rather, the "WHO") is being sacrificed.

Are we saved by the LAW so that we can put our hands on any filthy thing we desire?

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A LICENSE TO SIN.

Well, we AREN'T "saved by the LAW!" We are JUSTIFIED by God THROUGH HIS SON keeping the whole LAW! That's not a "license to sin," because God won't put up with that! Once we are His children, He deals with us as sons (and daughters), chastening us as necessary!

The Ruach ha-Kodesh (Holy Spirit) puts God's LAW into our hearts so that we can live by it, not so we can play religious games with it.  Nowhere does the Bible say those for whom Christ died are allowed to SIN without restriction.  Everywhere does it say we are to live by the LAW as He has given us GRACE to do so.

Once God through His Ruwach haKodesh has put His Law into our hearts, we don't WANT to go against it! He has given us a conscience to do His Law, not because it's required, but because we LOVE HIM! It's not a matter of "what we have to do" anymore; it's a "what we GET to do" now through the power of His Ruwach! The matter of our justification and our redemption and our adoption is SETTLED! We become His children, and He never forsakes us!

Fifty days after Easter/passover, Pentacost demonstrated God's Gracious gift of the Holy Spirit - His gift of grace to live in His will.

Fifty days after Pesach/passover, the feast of Shavout celebrates God's Gracious gift of the LAW to Moses - His gift of grace for atonement.

BOTH observances fall on the SAME HEBREW CALENDAR DAY.  

Is this a coincidence or is God saying something very important about LAW & GRACE?  

They are the same thing!

We are called to live in accordance with the LAW as God gives us GRACE to do so.

No, they are NOT the same thing. The Law are the RULES to follow that God has established; the Grace of God is the MEANS by which He has provided justification THROUGH HIS SON'S FINISHED WORK, both in KEEPING the Law completely, and in DYING as our Sacrifice for sin. We cannot be justified by God without the Sacrifice called "sin" being killed on our behelf (when we make His death our sacrifice for sin)! Only then, can God pronounce us "His own Righteousness" found within His Son!

Are non-Jews required to emasculate themselves, to restrict their diet and to observe Jewish holidays?   They are not required to do so because they aren't CHOSEN of God to keep them, but they ARE required to live by that which justifies them before God - THE LAW OF MOSES. 

"Emasculate?!" That means to make someone "less than a man!"

No, Jews are required to keep the commandments, all 613, of them because they are God's chosen people! But, Paul - a Pharisee - told us that NO ONE could keep all of the commandments perfectly (and he should know)! No one, that is, except the Messiah of God.  The animal sacrifices would only COVER sins for a year, but the Lamb of God - haKeves 'Elohiym - REMOVED our sins completely!  

The author of Hebrews told us this,

Hebrews 9:23-28; 10:1-25 (KJV)

23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us: 25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others; 26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation (RESCUE)!

1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can NEVER with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. 2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins. 3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year. 4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith,

"Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: 6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure. 7 Then said I, 'Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God." (Psalm 40:6-8)

8 Above when he said, "Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure" therein; which are offered by the law; 9 Then said he, "Lo, I come to do thy will, O God." He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. 10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: 12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; 13 From henceforth expecting (anticipating) till his enemies be made his footstool. 14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. 15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

16 "'This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days,' saith the Lord, 'I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; 17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.'" (Jeremiah 31:33-34)

18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; 21 And having an high priest over the house of God; 22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

The Post-modern church has betrayed the gospel....that gospel once delivered to non-Jews BY JEWS, but a church that thinks it can live in hypocrisy and replace God's LAW with its own ordinances and with its own traditions .... THE SAME error that the pharisees of Jesus' time presumed they could do as well.

You're correct on several fronts, but don't think for a moment that believing in Yeeshuwa` as the One through whom we are justified means that we have replaced God's Law! The Law hasn't been touched or abandoned (by those who know better); we still must keep God's Law, however, not to be accepted by God, but to make God happy because we LOVE God! Only the  Old Mosaic Covenant, i.e., the Covenant that God made with the children of Israel at Mount Sinai, will be replaced by the New Covenant that God will make with the houses of Israel and Judah. That is the ONLY thing that shall be replaced. The current Covenant of interest, though, is the DAVIDIC Covenant of 2 Samuel 7, repeated in 1 Chronicles 17. THAT is the Covenant that was repeated by Gabriel to Mary in Luke 1, and it is THAT Covenant that was presented to the Jews for 1/2 a Week of Daniel 9. For three and a half years, the Gospel of the Kingdom (Isaiah 52:7) was heralded to the Jews, but they rejected their KING-APPARENT (the MESSIAH), and He left them DESOLATE (as predicted by Gabriel in Daniel 9:27) until that which is decided against them is poured out upon the desolate. He said He would return when they can say, "Baruwkh haba' b-shem YHWH." (Matthew:23:37-39).

So go out and tell yourself you are justified in your SIN, that you can break God's LAW applicable to all men....and see what happens.  The first thing that will happen is that your church will close its doors permanently.  And that's exactly what's happening today.

Don't you get it?   I hope so.  

The post-modern church and all its disciples are too busy wallowing in SIN and justifying itself in false grace to understand God's will or TO DO IT.  They shall have their reward in the lake of fire.  Hopefully, you will not follow them in their error.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...   (Isaiah 6:9-10) 

Perhaps, but all we can do is control our own actions, and I prefer to keep God's Law to honor Him because I love Him and want to please Him through the power of His Ruwach haQodesh. Oh, and one more thing; if a person has been justified by God through the finished work of the Messiah, then he or she will NOT go to the Lake of Fire.

• Thumbs Up 1